chapter 93

Recap

Shifting into his human form we began making our way towards town.

Y/n's pov

Streaching when we stepped into a store I smiled holding Al's hand.

"Alright first we need to get some gifts then we need to go and get stuff for the house." I stated tugging him along the isles seeing what to get everyone would like as a gift.

Sighing in annoyance as I passed yet another isle and found nothing. Absolutely nothing! Letting out a annoyed groan I looked over at Al who was gone. My head snapped looking around as I began running through isles to find him. Sighing when I saw him looking at the many shotguns on display in the hunting sections. Smiling wide I stepped forward placing a hand on his shoulder making him turn around quickly. A look of pure delight shined in his eyes before he began pointing at the shotguns on display like a child.

"Darling look at these there spectacular!" Al cheered.

"Are they not like every other shot gun?" I asked looking at a diffrent shotgun.

"Heavens no darling." He replied.

"Hang on." I stated pulling out my phone.

Typing in 1920s shotguns I pulled up a photo before seeing why he was so amazed by the newer models. I mean they still looked simalar yet I would chose the newer ones over the older ones any day. (Image up top is what it looks like)

"I officially feel bad for your era." I stated putting my phone away.

"Darling I will say my shotgun lasted me a long time yet it broke during a small incident." He explained with a sadistic smile growing on his face.

"Yeah I got it now let's get back to christmas shoping I think I saw a beutiful dress shop for Rosie and a few things for Mama in a window of a store a few blocks down." I explained as I looked at Al.

"Darling do you think you can get me this as a early christmas present?" He asked pointing to a slick black Winchester SXP pump action shotgun. (Image below is the look O was going off of)

"Really Alastor arn't we supposed to be shopping for Mama and Rosie?" I asked raising a brow

"I- of course dear I'll meet you in the front of the store." He sighed walking off with a disappointed look.

Once he was passed the small section that we were in. Smiling I checked past the small cart blocking him from my view. Seeing him still walking to the front of the store my smile widened but I still felt bad. Quickly walking to the counter where a man worked cleaning a glass container for the difffrent hand guns. Once he noticed me he gave me a smile.

"Hello young lady what can I do for you." He asked placing down the rag he used to clean off the glass and walking over to me.

"Hi I was wondering if I could buy that gun and if you can hold onto it for me so I can pick it up today or tomorrow?" I asked pointing to the gun Al wanted.

"Of course I'm geussing it's a present of some sort maybe for a husband or wife." He asked smiling.

"U-uh yeah." I replied my face flushing at the thought of Alastor being my husband and me his wife.

"Alrighty then that will be $305." He stated as I began pulling the money out of my purse.

Handing the money to him, he took it before turning towards the gun and began placing it in the designated box. Walking back towards me he placed the box below the counter.

"Alrighty your all set just ask for Tom when you come by to pick it up." He stated.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I stated waving as I walked to the front of the store.

"You too!" He yelled as I stepped around the corner.

Walking over to Al who looked at the ground kicking a stone with his foot like a child. If he had his ears they would definatly be lowered. Linking my arm with his I gave him a soft smile making his mood lighten.

"What took you so long?" He asked placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I thought I saw something your Mama might like." I stated.

"What was it?" He quipped.

"Some cook book but then I remebered she has all her own recipies." I sighed in disappointment.

"Your not lying right?" He asked tilting his head.

"Nope and have I ever lied to you." I asked slightly offended.

"No you haven't." He sighed.

Really I never lied to him on the way back I did see a cook book and did think it would be good for Mama. I just didn't tell him about the purchase before hand.

"Shall we go?" I asked pointing at a dress shop beside the store we were in.

"We shall my dear." He smiled walking us in the store's direction.

"Hey Al can I ask a qeustion?" I asked.

"Darling you just did." He hummed smirking at me.

"Not what I meant." I groaned rolling my eyes in his direction as we walked.

"I know what you meant but what fun is it to miss up that opportunity." He laughed out pulling me closer to his body making me smile even more.

"Anyways can I?" I asked agian hoping for a actual answer.

"No." He stated planily causing my eyes to widen.

"Oh um sorry." I mumbled looking down as we continued to walk.

Al looked over his smile lowering when he noticed my slightly distraught persona.

"Only joking darling of course you can ask me anything and you don't need to ask for permission for something like that." He hummed nuzzling his nose into my hair making me laugh. Opening the door to the shop we stepped in as I looked at him.

"Well what I was going to ask is Angel told me about a deer daddy or something of that sort and I just wanted to know if you knew him?" I asked completly oblivious to what I just asked as Al coughed on air.

////////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 93 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned.