Chapter 12

A/n

Gore is ahead **** warning and safe.

Recap

"One of the methods my father used was he would turn on the stove and burn of the skin or he would pour boiling hot water on my hand but only to where it blistered." She explained.

Y/n's pov

I could tell Al was worried but he didn't need to worry. I have delt with that treatment all my life plus I have had worst like the testing. I shivered at the thought of my past causing me to turn picking the wash cloth up and begin washing the dishes. However before I could start washing the dishes Al grabbed my arm pulling me towards him wrapping me into a tight hug.

"Al you don't need to worry." I stated.

"How can I not worry when that man is still alive." He growled out.

"Ok if I contact you every second allowing you to know I'm fine will you not worry?" I asked.

"Love how will you contact me every second." He questioned tilting my head up to look at him.

"Hm, I'm not sure what can we do." I asked to myself I thought for a minute before realizing something," I have a idea. follow me."

I pulled out of the hug grabbing his hand I walked to my old room. I opened the door and quickly walked towards a altar in the room. knelling Infront of it I grabbed a rose placing it into the vase on the altar.

"Hello mother it is strange being in here agian." I sighed.

Looking at Al he stood amazed at my old room, he walked over to a bookshelf and picked up a stuffed doll before turning to me.

"What is this place?" He asked.

"This is my old room." I stated walking over to the bookshelf.

****

I pushed the bookshelf over to see a door I knew all to well from my past. Opening the door I stepped into the room coughing from the dust covered room. A large box window blocked off part of the room and chairs lined the box. I shiver shot down my spine at what happened here but I just shook it off. Blood soaked black feathers lined the floor as I heard the screams of my past self screaming for the people to stop. This wasn't the testing no the testing was another building this was the showing. The men would place bets on how long it took for me to kill someone or how long it took me to pass out from the pain caused for disobeying. I ran my fingers along the box smiling at what caused it all to end. The only thing I remember from that day is red everything was red body's laid on the ground in pools of their own blood. The only one that remained was my father he stood clapping over his co workers dead body. He always figured out a way to use me to his advantage.

****

"My love what happened in this room?" He asked.

"Oh nothing really just a bit of history." I replied throwing one of my bloody feathers at the wall l laughed as it stuck into the wall with a thud.

I skipped over to the feather smiling wide blowing on it causing it to gracefully fall to the ground. Spinning towards Al I smiled waving him to come over he did and I turned around running my hand across the wall looking for the small crease. It took me a couple seconds to find it but I found it. Pulling the hidden door open I stepped into the room we needed. Looking at the room I walked over to a trunk, brushing off the dust I coughed. Opening the trunk I pulled out urbs, fabric, sowing needle, sowing equipment, and a voodoo book. Holding the stuff I walked over towards a table as Al watched.

"You know voodoo?" He asked amazed.

"A bit I studied it for fun I also know a bit of witchcraft." I replied mixing some urbs, "Since you recognize these supplies I geuss you are a voodoo follower and you know what we are making."

"Why yes I am my dear and are we making voodoo dolls." He stated.

"Yep." I replied.

He walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as I made some voodoo dolls. I heard Al hum and snap his fingers. As he did two perfect replicas of me and him were made in a stuffed animal like style.

"Al we were making voodoo dolls not stuffed animals." I groaned thinking he ruined them.

"My dear they are still voodoo dolls this just makes it so they are more unique for us." He explained.

"Oh, that makes more sense. So now what?" I asked.

"Now just a drop of blood and a piece of hair oh and a human sacrifice." My eyes widened at the human sacrifice causing him to laugh.

"Oh your such a ass there is no human sacrifice is there." I groaned.

"No love no human sacrifices." He laughed out.

"Fine no cuddles or pets for that little stunt." I growled out.

"Wait what no I'm sorry." He whined.

"Ha for a all powerful demon your really clingy." I stated laughing.

"What am not!" He yelled like a child.

"Fine if your not clingy then no hugs or anything for one hour." I stated.

"Fine my dear you have a deal, now let's finished these voodoo dolls." He groaned.

I smiled sticking my hand out which he took making a small poke with the sowing needle. and cu a piece of by hair. He added it to the doll and did the same with his. I looked at my finger which was bleeding before I felt a tight squeeze on my waist. looking down I expected to see Al's arms but I saw nothing I looked around confused before seeing it was caused by him holding the voodoo doll.

///////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 12 done and done!!!! Have a good day and stay safe and stay tuned.