Chapter 61

A/n

I was going to make this the new cover should I? you can use it just please tag me in it.

Recap

"Well I um..." I paused before thinking over my wording.

Y/n's pov

I stared at Al confused as he thought hard about something. It was actually starting to worry me. Soon his eyes lit up as he got a idea.

"So darling I believe it was... just slightly unfair so I believe you should be rewarded to because you did so well." He exclaimed happily.

"Uh, huh and what would my reward be?" I asked confused.

"You are aloud to touch my tail whenever you want for 48 hours." He muttered slightly losing his enthusiasm.

I stared at him wide eyed before feeling his forehead for any signs of a fever of some sort. When I concluded he wasn't sick I moved his head around narrowing my eyes for any injuries.

"Um, darling what are you-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Quick what is my favorite holiday?" I asked quickly.

"It's Halloween." He replied confused.

"Ha! No it's actually... Halloween." I quieted as I came to the realization he said the correct answer.

"Darling are you ok?" Al asked concern lacing is voice.

"I am, but are you?" I quipped back.

"Yes why wouldn't I be." He was now confused and so was I.

"You just said I can touch your tail for 48 hours!" I yelled surprised.

"I know that darling and your time is decreasing the more you talk." He laughed.

"Wait I don't get to choose when I want to use it?" I asked.

"And time is still going down." He teased looking at is nails.

I groaned smiling wide as I wrapped my arms under his arms gently petting his tail, he grunted as it wagged back and forth he seemed to be enjoying it.

"seems some ones happy." I teased rubbing the tail.

"D-Darling~" He purred his head flopping on my shoulder as he purred and panted.

I only laughed at the reaction his tail was so soft and fluffy like a cloud I continued petting his tail as he purred into my neck. We sat there in each others arms as a happy smile danced on my lips, I turned placing a kiss on Al's cheek making his smile widen and his grip tighten. I played with his tail as one of my hands left it making him whine but that whine soon disappeared as I rubbed his ears with my free hand. He let out a deer mewl making me laugh as he covered his mouth going bright red. Soon enough he relaxed going limp in pleasure as I rubbed his tail and ears.

"And to think you threw such a fit now look at you." I teased making him groan.

"Darling you have no idea how nice this feels." He purred louder.

"Your right but soon I will love because you do have to remember I am a deer demon in my hell form." I replied.

"Then I'll be sure to show you how this feels." He purred happily.

"I'll be looking forward to it because you are enjoying it." I whispered as I felt his head loll to the side and he pressed loving kisses on my neck. I squeaked when his kisses became rougher and he began sucking on my neck. I yelped tugging his tail when he hit my sweet spot making him moan loudly as I blushed madly.

"D-Darling please do that agian." He panted his breath gfaning my neck.

I did as he wished and he let out a loud deer squeak before standing up and lacing me on the couch where he was sat. I stared at him confused as to why he stopped but was met with a hungry and passionate kiss. My eyes widened but I soon meted into the kiss, I wanted to deepen it but he pulled back before I could.

"Al are you alright?" I asked as he stared at me.

He only nodded before a puff of black smoke surrounded him, I started coughing as I waved my hand trying to clear the smoke. The smoke cleared revealing Al in his deer form, I smilled cutely as I squealed happily. I always loved Al's deer form it was adorable but he never used it often always saying there was no need for it. Of course there is a need for his adorable buck form, he was a beautiful red and black buck... My red and black buck. He bent down into a pouncing position as my eyes widened in realization.

"Oh no you do-" I couldn't even finish before he ran up to me hopping up and licking my face.

I laughed at the feeling as he continued licking my face like a dog, I moved trying to get out but he was huge even in this form. Finally I did the only thing I knew would get him to stop, grabbing his tail he snorted as I rubbed it. Soon a loud purr filled the room as he curled into my lap, I ran my hands along his fur rubbing his ears and tail making him purr happily. Smiling at how cue he was I sighed making him lift his head, he stared at me with his crimson red deer eyes. I leaned forward rubbing our noses together making a snort come from him as he rubbed my nose back in return. I laughed wrapping my arms around him sighing happily. nuzzling my face into his fur he let out happy purrs. We laid there for the longest time just enjoying each others company and the silence. I ran my fingers on his fur placing occasional kisses on his head making his purring grow louder. I leaned back thinking about how I could get used to this and be happy with my love always. This man was my heart and I loved him so much, I always wanted to show him love and affection anyway I could. So that's just what I did lifting Al's head up I kissed his nose and he stared at me with lidded eyes.

"I love you so much." I exclaimed happily.

He let out a happy deer bleat showing me he loved me too, even if he couldn't speak in this form I always seemed to know what he was saying it always made me happy to have this connection with him. He stayed in my lap the remaning of the day as I stayed still and soon he dozed off to sleep.

////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 61 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned.