Chapter 6

recap

My eyes widened as I realized that I had begun to grow a attachment to this human. I geuss you could have called it a accidental attachment.

Y/n's pov

I scrambled across the house checking for any dust particles that could be seen. My Father was coming into town today and he was terrifying when he came. My Father was physically and emotionally painful after my Mother died. He always managed to blame me causing a lot of trauma and stress for when he comes. I finally finished cleaning my home. I laid on the coach with a loud huff as I laid there exhausted. I heard my clock ticking. I looked up to see it was around 12:30. I had no idea what time Father was arriving so I was terrified. Standing up I decided a small nap wouldn't hurt. Walking into my room I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

Alastor's pov

Wiping my hands with a washcloth to get the blood off I sighed thinking about what Y/n was doing. I quickly shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts reminding myself that she is nothing more than a tool to cure my boredom. I looked into a mirror to see my shadow staring at me with a grin. I rolled my eyes ignoring him as I went back to cleaning my hands. After a minute of scrubbing I finally finished cleaning my hands and tossed the now dirty rag in the dirty clothes hamper to wash later. I slid off my coat, setting it on a coat rack before sitting in a small chair by my fireplace. Snapping my fingers, a cup of black coffee and a book appeared in my hands as I began to read. I read for a few hours before growing bored and standing up looking towards my shadow.

"What shall we do now my dear friend?" I asked.

"We should visit Y/n" He replied.

I hummed in response, snapping my fingers making everything disappear and a portal open grabbing my coat. I walked through the portal to the living realm. I stood in Y/n's living room and looked around to see a spotless house. I tilted my head in confusion as to why her house was so clean, not even a speck of dust.

"Hm why do you think it's so clean?" I asked my shadow.

My shadow shrugged before disappearing. I began searching the house looking for Y/n but I couldn't find her. I began to worry something had happened before I stopped.

"Why do I care if she's hurt?" I thought to myself as I stood there.

shaking my head I let out a chuckle at my idiotic war with myself. I decided on checking her room so I began descending the stairs. I slowly made it to her room and made a light knock. I waited for a few seconds for someone to answer but I got no response. Opening the door quietly I stepped in her room, closing it behind me looking around I saw her sleeping on her bed. I let out a quiet laugh as she looked so peaceful. Walking up to her bed I gently sat down tucking a H/c piece of hair out of her face. her nose twitched from her hair tickling her nose causing me to laugh and think of how cute she was. I let out a sigh, turning away and shaking my head.

"my oh my y/n what are you doing to me." I whispered.

I sat on the end of the bed reading a book deciding to let her sleep for a while. After an hour or so I heard a soft yawn come from the bed so I turned and looked over.

Y/n's pov

"Ah, that was a wonderful nap." I yawned out.

Rubbing my eyes I sat up to see a clad of red. My eyes widened in shock as I quickly jumped out of bed falling on the ground.

"Ow" I cried.

Sitting up I locked eyes with the deer demon before standing up and walking over to him.

"And why are you in my room?" I asked or more like demanded an answer.

"Well my dear if you must know I couldn't find you anywhere and when I did I just couldn't let your resting form alone. What if something were to happen?" Alastor replied

I felt my face heat up at the thought of him in my room while I was asleep before I noticed he was more caring than usual. Raising an eyebrow I placed my hand on his head as his smile strained from the touch and he leaned back.

"My dear, what was that?" He questioned going cross-eyed to look at his forehead.

"Nothing, I was just checking if you had a fever, you're more caring than usual." I replied, shrugging it off.

I looked at the clock and it was now 6:30, my eyes widened in fear and Alastor seemed to notice.

"Dear are you alright?" He questioned concern about lacing his voice.

"Hm I- oh Yeah I'm fine." I replied shakily, " I just need to get ready is all."

I quickly grabbed some clothes running in the bathroom and started the shower to get ready. Getting rid of my dirty clothes I stepped in the shower letting out a sigh when the warm/cold water hit my back. Stepping out of the shower I began to dry off with a towel and put on my clothes. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alastor leaned against the headboard reading a book, his never ending smile still present. I smiled softly before continuing to get ready for my fathers arrival. I finished getting ready and walked down the stairs to the living room Alastor had left because of someone named Charlie needing him. In all honesty it made me sad to see him go and I was kind of jealous of charlie. However right now we have more urgent matters like my father.

////////////////////

A/n

Oh my goodness I am so sorry for not posting in so long I'll try and get some more chapters out today but as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.