Chapter 24

Recap

When he was inside I waved to him closing the door.

Al's pov

Y/n walked down the stairs as she paused and sat down and began sobbing. I was startled by the sudden action and I quickly rushed to her side lifting her up as she squirmed trying to push away from me. I held her close to my chest running my hands threw her hair, I planted soft kisses rocking her as she began to calm down. Soon we both sat their for a moment as she feel asleep in my arms. I wondered what happened before I remembered the pill container was empty and I never did see her take any of the pills. As I stared at the wall my thoughts traveled to what Lucifer said as I began wondering if this is what he meant. However this made no sense because it was only a murder and he's seen many of those. However what he explained to me scared him, I sat there still before the door slammed open. I looked over to see her father stood in the door, my teeth gritted as I pulled her close him approaching. I had a angry smile on my face when he was stood in front of me.

"Now that's no way to treat a guest now is it Mr. Radio Demon." He stated sarcastically.

"Why the hell are you here?" I growled pulling Y/n closer to my chest.

"Why I'm here to see my daughter isn't it obvious." He explained dumbly.

"I know that's not why your here and how to you know my hell name?" I questioned.

He reached out to Y/n but I quickly went to grab his hand only for me to phase threw him. He grabbed a piece of Y/n's hair yanking it making her yelp and jolt awake. I growled going to grab him not learning the first time as my hand phased threw him.

"Filthy demon you can't touch me." He growled raising his hand but Y/n quickly grabbed it.

"W-Wait don't hurt him!" She cried standing up from my lap.

" Damn you woman let go of me." He growled.

Y/n shook her head tightening her grip causing her father to look at her with complete disbelief.

"Excuse me." He growled.

Y/n yelp jerking her hand back as her father slapped her across the face. The room fell deathly silent as I glared at the man going to Y/n who was rubbing soft circle on the reddened wound. Glaring at the man my eyes widened realizing this was Yekun the commander of the demons for the first war between hell and heaven and the second fallen angel after Lucifer. He smirked at my realization as he stood up straight turning his head this idiot was posing. I gritted my teeth agian knowing their was nothing I could do in this situation unless Y/n was the cause of it.

"So your Yekun." I stated looking at the man.

"I am my good sir however I must ask Y/n something." He stated looking at Y/n with narrowed eyes, "When was my brother here?"

"I have no idea what your talking about." She lied smoothly it surprised me.

"Don't lie to me-" He was cut off by a loud thump coming from the geust room, "You didn't kill them all did you and know you're toying with the youngest?" He asked.

She nodded shaking slightly as she gripped my coat tightly, Yekun shook his head smirking before he began walking up the stairs.

"It's not good to play with the souls you steal." He laughed.

I looked at him confused turning to Y/n who was terrified, I softly grabbed her hand giving it a gentle squeeze. A loud scream cut through the silence as she looked down as her father walked down the steps wiping off his hands with a rag.

"There know onto the task at hand, when was Lucifer here." He growled towards Y/n.

"H-He was here yesterday." She replied shakily.

"That's my girl." He exclaimed patting her head.

I watched as she tensed under the contact and my blood boiled at not being able to do anything.

"Now I need to have a chat with my brother will you summon him for me?" He more demanded than asked.

She nodded cutting her finger open placing it on a paper making a pentagram, soon a large puff of smoke came from the paper and Lucifer was stood there.

"Miss me already I feel so honored." Lucifer exclaimed but upon seeing her shaking figure he paused, "Is everything alright my loving niece?"

I saw Yekun stand straight dusting of some imaginary dust. Lucifer turned seeing his brother and his eyes narrowed.

"Brother how are you!" Yekun exclaimed glaring at the ruler of hell.

"I was fine until I saw your face traitor." Lucifer seethed.

I felt a tug at my shirt making me look down to see a frightened Y/n stood there pulling me away from the group. She walked to the doorway of the kitchen with me following as she held her hands over her ears curling into a bawl sitting on the floor. I watched the two brothers interact from the kitchen.

"Now brother your not mad about that still it's been thousands of years." Yekun explained.

"You bastard you lied to me about leaving her up in heaven." Lucifer growled.

"You act as though I'm not aloud to take my own daughter from heaven." Yekun seethed back.

"She's not your daughter!" Lucifer yelled.

I stared confused by what he meant before I realized The two didn't even look similar. I must have brushed it off thinking it was coming from her mother but then what was really going on with Y/n. I was so confused because what I was learning was going against everything Y/n had told me. Which means she was lying or she full believed that Yekun was her father.

"And what gives you the right to say she's not she calls me her father does she not!" Yekun yelled in return.

"Because she doesn't even know the truth after you've abused her for over a thousand years. I mean she believes she's 26 right now when she has to be around 2,000 years old." Lucifer seethed.

"She is still my daughter I brought her here." Yekun growled.

Lucifer sighed in annoyance as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"She is not your daughter she is your sister and is more powerful than both of us combined and you where jealous so you made her psychotic when you tried killing me after we all fell from heaven. "He explained.

My eyes widened as I began understanding that my love was over 2,000 years old and she was a very powerful fallen angle. Turning towards her I watched her cowering figure before walking over and lifting her up as she immediately relaxed. Walking back over too the doorway I continued comforting Y/n.

"Fine if she really wans to then she'll kill me but if not you stay the hell out of my business." Yekun growled.

"Ok but you must end the potion control and spell you have on her." Lucifer stated smirking at Yekun.

Yekun froze as his eye twitched in annoyance as he snapped his fingers and stuck out his hand declaring to officially make the deal.

"Deal." Yekun growled.

"Deal." Lucifer smirked in return as the deal was sealed.

////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 24 done and done. as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.