Chapter 85

Recap

"What are those?" Al asked confused.

Y/n's pov

"KITTIES!" I replied opening the small kennels.

The cats slowly came out before looking at me meowing slightly, brushing against my arms they began purring making me let out a soft aw. The tabby cat noticed Al and walked over to him but the calico cat stayed hidden away slightly shy.

"And why do you have cats darling?" he asked kneeling down to me.

"Oh well a guys dog ran into me tripping me so he bought me lunch then showed me a really cool pet store, then I bought these guys." I replied happily.

"Do they have names?" He quppied petting behind the tabby cats ears while the calico cat curled in my lap.

"Well- I... Um no." I laughed nervously.

"Then how about we name them darling!?" He exclaimed happily.

"Alright you can name the tabby cat and I'll name the calico cat." I answered as I looked at him wondering what to name the cute cat.

"Sounds wonderful how about Korinna." Al stated.

"Really the godess of murder." I replied dumbly.

"Of course this beutiful cat will lure people to their own demise just like the godess." He exclaimed proudly.

"Fine im naming my shadow because he keeps fallowing me around like one." I explained.

"Fitting names for both cats." He praised before standing up.

Streching his hand out he helped me up from my place on the ground and into a small hug. burrying his head into the crook of my neck he let out a sigh making me laugh quietly wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Long day I'm geussing?" I asked.

"you have no idea for such a small buisnes they have they can be so busy with thing, I mean seriously how many times do you need to come into a office just to tell me something." He groaned.

"Would you like to sit down and vent it out love?" I asked as I felt him hum the vibration tickiling my neck making me skrunch up laughing.

"What is this venting I don't thik I'll be able to fit in the vents." He stated pulling away to look at the metal vent on the wall.

"No. Not that type of vent silly it like just talking about your day." I explained laughing.

"That would be much appreciated darling." he hummed as he took my hand dragging me towards the couch.

Al sat down on the couch as I sat next to him, he let out a relived sigh leaning his head backwards. I laughed slightly before tugging him over to place his head in my lap so I could play with his hair and ears. As his head was about to hit my lap Shadow hopped up claiming my lap as his resting place. A loud radio screech came from Al as he glared at the small cat. Shadows hetero colored eyes stared into Al's as he finnaly huffed turning around to face away from me and the small cat. I let out a laugh before lifting up the cat and placing him beside me, leaning Al's head back on my lap he let out a happy purr. I began running my hands threw his hair carful not to hit any knots that he may have accumulated threw out the day. Shadow seemed to not like being ignored as he nugged my hand with his nose making me laugh. I went to go pet the cat but my wrist was grabbed as Al quickly placed it back on his head. I leaned down pressing a soft kiss to his head causing him to to let out a content hum. The cat soon crawled onto Al's chest deciding that was a good spot then korinna decided to join in curling into a bawl in Al's lap.

"So how'd your day go hun." I asked rubbing the base of his ears.

"Alot darling to much to handel I thought my rampage would have been much worst than it actually was since they annoyed me so much. However I couldn't leave you waiting now could I." He stated.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I humed.

"Well first miss charlotte thought it would be great to have the staff all participate in a rehabillitation practice. And let's say there was not plesent memories to relive." He muttered.

"She did not do what I think she did. Did she?" I asked irritated.

"Oh she did I mean if she wasn't lucifers daughter her head would have been mounted on my wall. How can someone just ask how you died in vivide description." He cried as he shifted to his side.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he turned to his side the cats hopping off as to not get squished and relaxing on the other side of the couch. Rubbing his head into my stomach as his shoulder shook slightly probably from recalling the memory.

"Shh, it's alright I'm here." I cooed rubbing small circles on his back.

"Then if that wasn't enough she asked about mama." He whined like a child.

"Hey it's alright she didn't know it was a sensitive topic how about we call Abigale up here so you can talk to her. How that sound hun?" I asked as I saw Al's shadow appear waiting for the go ahead.

Al weakly nodded as he pressed more into my stomach as though a child hidding from the world. I nodded to the shadow as he quickly dissapeered, I turned my attention back to Al as he laid in my lap. I knew how much it hurt him to talk about Abigal to other people but he saw it came easy and natural when he spoke to me about her. It also wounded him mentally the way he died it was brutal the way he expired and I bet he was only reopening old wounds. Soon enough a portal opened and out stepped a female deer demon who looked ecactly like Al.

"Ah it's so lovely to see you again Y/n now what has happened to my boy?" She asked cupping my cheeks like I was a child.

//////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 85b done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.