Chapter 94

Recap

"Well what I was going to ask is Angel told me about a deer daddy or something of that sort and I just wanted to know if you knew him?" I asked completly oblivious to what I just asked as Al coughed on air.

Y/n's pov

"Something wrong hun?" I asked rubing his back.

"O-of course dear just caught a bit off gaurd by your question." He stuttered slightly flustered.

"Oh ok well." I stated urging him to answer the question.

"Well that question is something your innocent ears will never hear agian so no need to worry on the meaning." He explaind.

I only shrugged and began looking around at all the dresses and dress material. Shifting through all the dresses Al stood behind me slightly uncomfortable. Turning to him I saw his uncomfortable movments making my heart ache.

"Hey Al want to head to the store 2 stores down I think I saw something in there for mama." I hummed walking up to him.

"Why don't we go together?" He asked holding my hand with his.

"I just thought it would be faster if we looked in diffrent stores. I mean unless you would like to take a bit longer." I hummed.

"But what about what mama said?" He quipped.

"I'll be fine plus I have the doll see." I stated pulling the doll out of my purse and giving it's hand a squeeze.

He tought for a minute before looking around the store then back to me and nodding.

"Alright but I want to feel you hand on mine the whole time." He ordered.

"Will do now go if something happens I'll squeez the dolls stomach and let go of the hand." I explained to which he rushed out of the store looking very happy to be out of the store.

Once he stepped out of the store I held the dolls hand occasionally rubbing it's ears as I shifted threw the clothing. About a hour passed and still no luck I found cute ones but none of them screamed Rosie. Sighing at yet another empty handed search about to walk away from that section I was stopped by a blonde woman.

"Need help honey?" She asked.

"Oh um actualy yes do you have any red skin tight dresses with slightly puffy sleves?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"Matter of fact we just got a new shipment it's over here." She explained dragging me towards a curtian before opening it and beutiful dresses linned the walls and floor.

"Wow." I stated awestruck.

"If you need anything else just holler hun." She hummed walking away.

"Thank you." I stated as she walked away.

"Not a problem." She replied Stepping out of the curtained room.

I began looking through the dresses before finding a beutiful spagetti strap dress with puffy sleeves and skin tight. It practically had Rosies name on it jewles lined the sides as the sleeves where slightly see through. I smiled finding her size as I walked out of the room dress in hand. I grabbed a few fabrics for her also before walking up to the register. Setting rhe items on the table I looked up to see the same lady from before.

"Did you find everything alright hun?" She asked smiling before scanning the items and ringing up the price.

"I did thanks alot for the help." I thanked agian.

"It's nothing just thought 6ou needed some help." She stated before looking up at me after scanning all the iteams.

"That will be 150 but your a sweet little thing so I'll use my workers discout on it which wil make it 85." She explained making my eyes widen.

"Really thank you so much what can I do to repay you?" I asked quickly.

"Nothing at all just think of it as a kind gesture." She hummed.

"Well can I at least get a name?" I asked hopefully.

"Scarlet is the name." She hummed before handing me the bags of items.

"Mines Y/n." I chirped happily taking the bag.

"Nice to meet you Y/n hope we meet agian." She exclaimed waving me off.

"I hope so to!" I yelled stepping out the door and making my way to where Al would be.

As I was walking I over heard a few men talking about me making me slightly uncomfortable so my steps quickened wanting to get to Al. Tightening my hand on the dolls hand I stepped through the shop door my head darting left and right as I walked past isles looking for Al. Making my way through the whole store I had yet to find him.

"Looking for something beutiful?" A man slurred from behind me.

"Oh um yeah but I'm fine." I assured turing towards the drunken man as the reek of alcohol came from him.

"Aw come on I'm sure I can *hic* help." He slurred grabbing my arm.

"No it's ok really." I replied feeling disgusted by him.

His eyes moved up and down my body as if undressing me with his eyes. A smirk grew on his face as his grip tightened.

"Well then you can help me." He stated before pulling me with him.

I quickly let go of the dolls hand grabbing it's stomach hoping Al knew where I was almost on que Al appeared from one of the isles freezing immediately. He looked around the store and once his eyes landed on me he rushed over. Grabbing the mans wrist Al gave him a murderous smile.

"I do believe she said no." He growled as the mans eyes widened.

"O-of course sorry." The man stuttered before stumbling out of the store.

"Are you alright darling?" Al asked turning to me.

"Oh uh yeah." I answered still slightly disgusted by the man.

"Darling I got a few gifts for Mama I think she would like them." He hummed showing me the items.

He held out a few sowing materials and cooking supplies I had never seen before. He also pulled out a beutiful necklace that made my eyes grow.

"Thoes are perfect how about we check out and head back home?" I asked smiling wide.

"Sounds wounderful I have to call mama to come down too Charlie wants me at the hotel in a bit." He stated walking us to the checkout line.

"You all are actually doing this I feel like a pet." I grumbled.

"Well what do you expect after the incident in the forest I don't want to be to late like I almost was." He replied handing the cashier some money and walking out of the store wizth the bags.

"I told you I was sorry what else do you want?" I asked walking towards the house.

"Darling we just don't want you hurting yourself." He stated trying to hold my hand but I moved it.

"Yeah and I said I wouldn't do it agian damn you act just like Yekun." I muttered. 

////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 94 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.