special chapter

A/n

This is not a part of the story it's just something I decided to do as a thank you for following me on this small adventure anyways onto the special chapter.

Y/n's pov

"Darling..." a staticky voice rung through my dreamless sleep.

"Mngh." I groaned turning to put my face more in the comforting warmth of my comfoter.

"My doe wake up." The voice stated once more.

Opening my eyes I see my lover in all his glory happily smiling at me. Groaning I lean up taking his face in my hands.

"It's far to early for you to be waking me up." I grumbled noticing the sun hadn't even rose from it's slumber.

"But darling it's christmas. And I have a wonderful surprise." Al exclaimed kissing my nose then my lips.

"Ok." I yawned swinging of the covers.

"That's it my sweet doe!" Al yelled making my groan covering my ears as he let out a sorry.

I stood up from my bed with a soft thump coming from my feet hitting the floor. His arms wrapped around my waist as he placed soft peeks to my face. Letting go of me he stepped back and I noticed the good awful ugly sweater he was wearing.

"Darling once your ready come down stairs I know you'll love the surprise." Al stated turning on his heals and heading out the door.

I sighed locking my fingers together and lifting them over my head to stretch my back. My back let out satisfying pop as I stretched I let out a sigh smiling as the feeling of looseness covered my limbs. Walking into the bathroom I slipped off my clothing and stepped into my shower. Humming some soft Christmas songs to myself as I cleaned myself when I was all clean I shut off the shower grabbing a towel. Wringing out my hair I waited for the water to stop dripping before taking the same towel and wrapping it around my body. I walked into my room pulling out some festive clothes going with a elf styled hoodie and jeans I put them on. I did one last look in the mirror before walking out of my room and down the steps. The smell of my favorite breakfast made me smile wide as I walked faster towards the kitchen. Before I walked into the kitchen though I noticed the lights where all off making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Hun?" I asked confused feeling around the wall for a light switch.

The room stayed silent until I found the light switch turning on the lights causing everyone to appear from behind the counter.

"Surprise darling!" Al yelled making me grip my shirt where my heart is.

"My goodness Alastor you gave me a heart attack." I laughed before noticing Angel, Mama, and Rosie.

Smiling wide I squealed rushing to them with open arms, wrapped in a hug by all three I turned to Al smiling wide.

"Thank you so much!" I yelled happily causing him to laugh.

"Not a problem my dear." Al replied back kissing my cheek.

We all stepped away from each other smiling and talking as we made our way to the dining room where all my favorite breakfast foods sat lining the table. I quickly sat down scooping out some food onto my plate. Angel went straight for the sausage picking out only a small bit of sausage.

"Wow angel I thought you would have gotten more." I stated gesturing to his plate.

"Sugar tits I'm just settin' out your portion that plates mine." He laughed pointing at the other plate going to grab it.

Al slapped his hand quickly glaring at the spider as Angel jerked back holding his hand in pain.

"Ow what the hell smiles." Angel whined.

The group laughed and continued talking as we ate. once we were all full we put the plates in the sink walking into the living room for movies and presents. We all sat down filling up all the seats before I could sit down. Going up to Al I pointed at his lap smirking.

"Is this seat taken." I asked smirking.

"Um, darling that's my lap." He quipped in return confused.

"I know." I laughed leaning close to his face.

"Alright just wanted to make sure you knew." Grabbing my waist he dragged me into his lap making me squeak in surprise.

I laughed snuggling in his warmth as presents where passed about, Angel was the first to go getting some new magazines and outfits from me and Al. Then Mama went getting different cooking things, Rosie was given sowing and clothing material, and finally Alastor was given voodoo books including dark magic materials. When it got around to me I had gotten some art supplies, a book, and lingerie thanks to angel.

"Thank you all so much. And I geuss thanks for the gift Angel." I stated placing the box of lingerie under everything else.

"Hey I know you'll use it sooner or later." Angel stated with a wink making me blush at the thought.

"Not a problem but we should be getting back." Mama hummed as Angel and Rosie nodded in agreement.

"Ok well thanks agian." I waved to them as they walked through the portal back to hell.

"Darling what did Angel gift you?" Al Asked sweetly pressing kisses to the side of my neck.

"Maybe you'll see later tonight." I hummed booping his nose.

We sat in each others company in silence before my eyes widened as I remembered something. Breaking free of Al's hold I rushed upstairs grabbing the nicely wrapped gift from under the bed. Walking back towards Al he sat furrowing his brows in confusion as I laid the present in his lap.

"I forgot one present." I stated sitting beside him.

"Thank you darling." Al cheered before ripping the paper gently from the long rectangular box.

Al's Eyes lit up when he saw the slick black shotgun in all it's glory once the wrapping paper was removed. His head snapped towards me as he set the shotgun on the table after inspecting it.

"Is that the one from the store?" He asked happily.

"It is." I replied smiling wildly.

"Oh thank you darling..." Al cheered wrapping me in a hug while laying on top of me on the couch, "I thought you weren't getting it."

"I Never said I wouldn't and I never said I would." I stated smirking.

"Now I feel bad my gifts weren't as extravagant as yours." Al whined.

"Oh hun don't worry about all that silly nonsense you here is the best thing ever." I replied kissing his lips.

The rest of the night was filled with movies and talking making laughter fill the small home I share with the man I love the most.

/////////////////////////

A/n

Special chapter is done anyways thank you for all the support you have given me in this experience As always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.