Chapter 80

A/n

Alright warning major bottom Al and smut I'll put a warning.
Recap

"Truth." I stated in reply.

Y/n's pov

"What are three of you biggest turn ones~" ash slurred.

"Easy! Competition for dominance, nibbling on the ear, and consent!" I replied drinking the bottle of strong liquor I had grabbed from Al when he took it from me.

"Thanks for the information darling~" Al purred in my ear.

I blushed realizing what I said before a thud came from across from us. Looking over I see a slumped ash passed out on the floor.

"I believe we should head to bed darling." He stated.

"One dance then sleep~" I yawned.

"Fine one dance." He sighed lifting us up his bell jingling. 

"Thanks kitty~" I purred placing a kiss on his jaw.

He hummed content snapping his fingers causing the music to switch to a more slow romantic song(song up top). We swayed back and forth when the lyrics started but they where in French. He began humming along with the tune looking at me with lidded eyes. I sighed leaning my head on Al's chest in return he pulled my body closer to his making me gasp. He smirked down at me as I just rolled my eyes as the French lyrics filled the room I relaxed.

"Je t'aime ma chérie" (I love you my dear) Al stated before continuing, "Tellement que je ferai n'importe quoi pour vous."(So very much I'll do anything for you.)

"Je t'aime aussi et je ferai aussi n'importe quoi pour toi."(I love you too and I'll also do anything for you.) I replied knowing slightly what he said.

Al's eyes widened at what I said before his smile widened even more.

"You know French?" He asked.

"Just a bit I could catch onto a few words in a sentence but I couldn't have a full on conversation." I replied sleepily.

"I think someone's ready to go to sleep." Al stated as the song came to a close.

"That would be nice." I hummed.

I was lifted into his arms bridal style he began making his way to my bedroom stepping into the room I felt the cold leather of his leash brush my hand. He lauded me on the bed about to stand up but I smirked gripping his leash. One stiff tug on the leash and he yelped in surprise losing balance. His face was right in front of mine hands on either side of my head. His lower half was off the bed but he moved so that he was over top of me. I lidded my eyes before pulling on his leash more. His eyes glanced down to my lips before locking with my eyes.

"May I?" He asked.

"Uh y-you may." I replied.

His lips immediately connected with my in a passionate kiss. He tilted his head depending the kiss. Snapping his fingers he was now in his demon form I pulled away looking at him before blushing madly. Instead of looking funny in the maid dress like I thought he would he looked hot as hell. My mind immediately thought of what other people would do if they saw him like this making me jealous. I narrowed my eyes before sitting up on my Knees Al looked at me confused but said nothing.