Chapter 1

When Shen Ling woke up, the place was very painful, and the noise in her ears almost broke through her eardrums, "Don't be noisy." Shen Ling sat up with a headache, the tip of her nose was lingering with clean air without any peculiar smell, and her body seemed very weak. The act of sitting up almost exhausted all his strength. He is a high-level ability user of water ability. Even if it is not a powerful ability of attack power, he has never been the one that held him back in the team. He has never felt this kind of weakness since the end of the world.

Where is this place, this clean and almost fragrant air, Shen Ling opened his eyes, and what he saw was a group of men dressed in ancient costumes, some were clean, some were sackcloth and sackcloth with layers of patches.

"Shen Er, are you alright!" An old man with a beard came closer to him, staring at his eyes, as if judging whether he had recovered.

Old man... ten years after the end of the world, is there still such an existence? Hasn't the average human lifespan been reduced to forty-five years? Shen Ling blinked, there was a certain look in his eyes, and he seemed to come back to his senses.

"Erlang, are you dizzy? Why don't you go back and rest first?" A middle-aged woman who still had charm squeezed in and frowned, looking worriedly at Shen Ling, who was sitting on the ground and didn't speak.

"Who are you...?" Shen Ling inexplicably felt that the person in front of him was both familiar and unfamiliar, and a strange and complex emotion surged in his heart. He seemed to want to get close, but he seemed to be resentful.

There was a commotion in the crowd, "Erlang, don't you really remember? I'm your mother!" The middle-aged woman looked more angry than distressed.

Shen Ling blinked, first of all, he is not Shen Er, his name is Shen Ling, he is a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine and an advanced water ability who has survived for ten years in the apocalypse, and now he has recovered, he remembers his last One of my memories is that the base was captured, and the high-level officials took some children and people with special talents to escape the base by plane. However, these talents are not good and can only be promoted to this level, but they were left to delay the time. Zombies ate it.

Shen Ling instinctively hugged himself and trembled, as if the pain of tearing the flesh was still on this body.

"Erlang, Erlang." A teenage boy who looked very thin beside him supported him, leaning against his shoulder and shivering.

Shen Ling rolled his eyes and fainted again, this time because of the psychological pain.

"Erlang, Shen Er." The people around him gathered around again, and Shen Ling was no longer conscious.

"Is this family still divided?" an old man in the village asked.

Shen Er has already fainted twice. Although they say that there is such a rule on their side, that his son can become independent when he grows up to be married, but Shen Er is seriously ill now, and he was still confused just now as if he didn't recognize anyone. If they were to be separated out, it would be bad for the reputation of the Shen family.

"Divided, must be divided!" Shen Zhibo put down his cigarette bag, his face was tired and old, and he seemed to have broken his heart for the matter of his children, and people couldn't bear to scold him for treating his son badly at first sight.

"Erlang has been ill for a year, and he has spent a lot of money to see a doctor and take medicine this year. The doctor also said that there is little hope of being rescued." Having said this, Shen Zhibo sighed and shook his head, "My old Shen family married him a daughter-in-law. , Even if he is an adult, even if he enters the ancestral grave one day, he can't be said to be a child who is not immune to the incense.

The rules handed down by the ancestors are that if you don't get married, you can't separate your family. No matter the family, you are still a child, and a child who died prematurely cannot receive the incense of future generations. , worshiped together as elders.

Several old men standing in the room looked at each other, and no one felt that Father Shen was cruel. Although he forced his sick son to split up the family, in the end it was so that he could enter the ancestral grave and receive a share of incense after his death. It's really pitiful for the parents of the world.

The boy holding Shen Ling's arm lowered his head and did not speak. He knelt on the ground and continued to tremble, as if everything discussed in the room had nothing to do with him.

When Shen Ling woke up again, he was already lying on a broken wooden bed, covered with a musty-smelling quilt. The stains and wear and tear made the quilt lose its color. Shen Ling coughed softly. Reflecting his own situation, as a modern person, even if he doesn't read novels very much, he still knows about transmigration. He was probably reborn on this body after being eaten by zombies!

"Is there anyone?" Shen Ling said with difficulty, but found that his voice was terrifyingly hoarse.

The thatch on the top of the head seemed to be crumbling, maybe a strong wind and rain could lift the roof, Shen Ling looked around, the cobwebs in the corners hadn't had time to clean up, and the walls were the cheapest and least sturdy earthen walls. , It seems that it has been a long time, and the wall that has fallen off the clods and become uneven is full of fine dust, and a piece of dust can be swept away with a light touch.

Was he too sick to be thrown into a pig shed and a cow shed where some animals lived? Shen Ling had to make this guess.

"Are you awake? Do you want to drink some water?" Han Shi cautiously walked over with a rough bowl. The yellow-faced and thin young man had almost no flesh on his body, showing a pair of big round eyes and a fairly straight nose. The shabby clothes were piled with patches, which were more shabby than anyone Shen Ling had seen just now.

"Who are you?" Shen Ling said hoarsely.

"You don't remember me? I'm your husband, and my name is Han Shi." Han Shi lowered his head silently when he heard the words, but he still said his name. A hint of despair flashed in his lowered eyes, and he was separated from the family. He doesn't even know his husband anymore, and he can't go back to his parents' house. After Shen Er dies of illness, he will be kicked out of the Shen family and become a beggar!

"Husband..." Shen Ling read these two words silently, with a vague peculiar association. When he fainted just now, he seemed to have vaguely heard about marriage, wife, and family separation, if he guessed correctly If so, this body actually had a wife, but he was so ill that it was a young man who opened his mouth to call.

"Are you my wife?" Shen Ling didn't intend to pretend to have memories anyway, he was an adult, and he was either his parents, family members or friends from the same town. He was so ill again. Compared to the original owner who pretended to know everything, maybe he pretended to have amnesia. It's more reliable, and, at first, he didn't understand the situation and already said that he didn't remember it. Seeing these people didn't show any surprised expressions, it seemed that everything was going with the flow.

Han Shi shook his head, "It's not a wife, a woman is called a wife, I am a husband."

So, a husband is equal to a man's wife, right? Shen Ling came to a conclusion and faced more and bigger doubts. Whose parents would marry a son-in-law for their son? Could it be that the original owner of this body is also gay like him? Did his parents do this to fulfill him?

"You drink water, the doctor said that you need to drink more water to reduce the fever." Han Shi lowered his head and said timidly, walking over and handing the bowl to him.

Shen Ling looked at the shy boy who looked down and raised his eyebrows and smiled, vaguely with a hint of teasing charm, sat up with Han Shi's help, lowered his head to drink water.

However, Han Shi didn't receive Shen Ling's teasing gaze, he just went about his own business numbly, with a thin face that was expressionless.

"Little Stone, tell me about it! I really don't remember anything." Shen Ling broke the jar and threw it. It seemed that this young man was a grasshopper tied to the same rope as him. He was not afraid of what he would do. things to come.

Han Shi had an expression that you really don't remember, but he sat obediently by the bed and told him about Shen Er in a low voice.

Shen Ling kept asking Han Shi some questions, and finally figured out his situation.

My body is the second child of the Shen family. I have been ill for about a year. I always forget some things intermittently. I also have a high fever and my body is weakened. In this way, his condition could not be prevented from deteriorating. In the end, the doctor said that he could not be cured, so he could only keep it procrastinatingly.

This kind of disease that cannot be cured and will be bedridden for the rest of the life is a terminal illness for farmers, and is treated as a mortal disease, because whether it is not treated or cannot be cured, it will always die. Therefore, out of the rules handed down from the older generation, and also to show the Shen family's benevolence and righteousness, the Shen family bought and married a pair of children from the neighboring village Hanzhuang, and married Shen Er, at least not to let Shen Er die. Lonely dead ghost, and because the old rules say that only people with independent doors can be offered incense by their nephew, so Father Shen separated him out, as a chance for him to receive incense in the future.

And Han Shi, the two sons bought from Hanzhuang, had no father and no mother, and was an abandoned baby adopted by the Han family. After Han's father and Han's mother died, Han Shi's elder brother Han Facai found him extremely unpleasant, and added When the family had no money, he was half sold and half married to Shen Er.

Shen Ling lay on the bed, her eyes flickered slightly, and she asked softly, "Is this our home?"

"Well." Han Shi nodded honestly, "This is the old house of the master, and now the family is suddenly separated. I can't tell the house apart, so I just gave us the house on this homestead."

Shen Ling has reached the age of getting married and having children, and Shen's father is already an old man, which shows how old this old house is, it is really abandoned for a long time.

"Is the Shen family really out of money?" Shen Ling asked again.

Obviously not dead yet, to be abandoned by the Shen family as a dead person, the original owner must be very uncomfortable! The resentment he felt today probably meant that.

Han Shi lowered his head and said nothing.

"What's wrong?" Shen Ling frowned.

"I should still have money. The third brother is a scholar, and he has to take the exam next year."

Shen Ling's brows frowned, but loosened again, "Who else is there in my family, let's talk about it in detail.

" , has married a daughter-in-law, and has three children named Shen Huaer, Shen Zhuang, and Shen Niu. Then there is him, and then Shen San is a scholar, who has already won the Tongsheng, and was named by the teacher in the school, called Shen Zhuoluo. Shen Si is the youngest son in the family. He usually goes to school, but his studies are not good. He knows how to play around all day. There is also a little sister named Shen Mei. This year's 11th.

Shen Ling didn't speak for a long time after listening, just lay quietly on the bed, not knowing what she was thinking.

The author has something to say: I searched for several keywords of 'the scientific name of an ancient scholar' in Du Niang, and found a funny dialogue.

What is the scientific name of the literati gathering?

A: The crowd gathered together

to laugh and cry... I feel sorry for the Xiongtai who asked the question.