Chapter 46

Shen Ling went to the chicken yard again, and it was well-behaved there. The man with the broken arm was cutting the chicken's wings, holding the scissors nimbly in one hand, and pressing the chicken with both feet to prevent it from moving. Quickly cut off the feathers from a chicken's wing so that it won't fly again.

The earth wall of the yard here is very high, and the man who helps here is diligent, and the wings are clipped many times, but not one is lost. Moreover, the feeding is also sufficient, and all the chickens raised are all raised. Too lazy to move, the fat one doesn't look like a turkey at all.

Shen Ling knew that in the era he lived in, native chicken was a good thing, chewy and tasty, but here, because most people have less oil and water in their stomachs, it is better to have fat and tender chicken. This batch of chickens is so fat, here, it can be said that it is a very high-quality broiler.

"Well done." Shen Ling praised with a smile, the simple and honest man scratched his head with his only remaining arm, a little embarrassed.

"Master, you let me do things and give me my wages, so that I can support my mother and save money to marry a daughter-in-law. I will definitely work hard for you." The man said honestly.

Shen Ling nodded, "Okay, as long as you can do it, I will expand the scale of the chicken farm and take care of it for you. If you save money well, you will be able to marry a wife sooner or later."

"Hey, thank you boss! If I can do it, give it to me. I can watch so many chickens, and my mother can help me too!" The simple and honest man was a little excited.

Shen Ling patted the other person on the shoulder, another filial one. Speaking of which, even if the local people in the countryside are bad, they are not bad, and there are many filial people, even if there are a few unfilial people occasionally, You must pretend to be yourself, otherwise, you will be obediently rectified by the elders of the patriarch, and if it is more serious, you may even be removed from the clan. Over time, there are really no wicked people. The so-called simple folk customs are like this.

Shen Ling turned around to make sure there was nothing serious, so he returned home. They had moved into a new house. The front of the yard was a vegetable field, and the back was a few residential houses. There was also a well in the yard. It's all already done.

Han Shizheng was bending over to clean up the vegetables in the yard, and Shen Ling walked over quickly, "I'm coming! You take a break, and I'll clean up the house later."

Shen Ling hurriedly started, Shuang'er was a little better than women, No matter how tough the women in his previous life were, they didn't do the hard work every day. They were all done by men. Of course, he couldn't make his daughter-in-law worse than the women he knew before. All the hard work should be done by men. Yes, even if it's hard work, it's Shen Ling's habit.

Han Shi raised his head to look at Shen Ling, and suddenly raised a smile, "I'm done! The house has been cleaned, and even the quilt has been taken out to dry."

Shen Ling paused and looked up at the yard where clothes were drying , Sure enough, the quilt has already been dried, but the sun is not good at the moment, and the effect of drying is basically not achieved, it can only be regarded as a blow. However, Shen Ling was still stunned, "Have I been out for so long?" It was already delayed until Han Shi finished his work.

Before Shen Ling could tangle, Han Shi had already stood up, left with a small shovel in his hand, and said, "There are no vegetables at this time, and the vegetables in the vegetable field are almost dead, let's see When I wake up, I can only eat pickles first."

Even after finishing the work in the vegetable field, Shen Ling frowned, feeling a little scum, Shen Ling hurriedly followed, "It's okay, let's buy vegetables and meat. , eat what you want! I'll do it!" You can't make yourself look really scum.

Han Shi looked back at Shen Ling, "But you want to do business! You need a lot of principal, didn't you say you want to come back to plant vines, peach trees, sweet-scented osmanthus trees? You need a lot of chickens and ducks, and you need a lot of money, so we save Just a little!"

Han Shi was a little worried. He only recently learned that Shen Ling had bought several restaurants and wine shops. He even needed to buy a large area of ​​land to grow peach and fruit trees, as well as chickens and ducks. He always felt that their money would be worth it. It's not enough, he thought, if he can save a little, he has already told his neighbors that there is no vegetables at home, and he will come back with pickles!

Shen Ling waved his hand, "What can I save with this saving method? Is it enough money for a fruit tree? It's not bad! I have someone to do business with, and even if I don't have enough money, there will be someone waiting to give it to me. I'll pay, don't be afraid, let's go to town to buy meat." Shen Ling pulled Han Shi, Han Shi didn't move, just looked at Shen Ling.

Shen Ling turned around in confusion, why didn't he follow him? Do you think your clothes are inappropriate and don't want to go out? Shen Ling glanced at the coarse clothes on Han Shi's body. Country people never pay attention to this. Instead, they will attract attention when they wear splendid clothes on the street!

"Why don't you, let's cook by ourselves!" Han Shi thought for a while, but still said, it wasn't because he was distressed about money, it was mainly because when Shen Ling grabbed him and dragged him away, he suddenly thought, Shen Ling drove the bullock cart all the way. As soon as he entered the house, he ran around everywhere, and now he was going to the street, Shen Ling must have wanted to rest even more!

"Ah!" Han Shi quickly shook off Shen Ling's arm, "I'll make your bed, you sleep for a while, I'll cook, and I'll wake you up when I'm done."

"Ah?" Shen Ling looked at Han Shi Xiao ran into the house, throwing the shovel aside, very puzzled, which one did you think of? However, it seems really tired! Shen Ling felt that his whole body was sore, but Han Shi could continue to hold on without mentioning it. He was suddenly lifted, and he really wanted to rest.

The next day, Shen Ling felt even more sore all over, as if it was the most painful day after exercising. He sat lazily beside the bed and didn't want to move. Han Shi should have exercised about the same amount as him. It's time to go out to work, but Han Shi is also busy at home and is not idle, but Han Shi is still so active today, and he doesn't look tired at all after running.

Shen Ling looked at Han Shi diligently folded the quilt and went out to clean the table, and said helplessly: "Are you tired, do you want to take a rest?" He felt tired, why Han Shi seemed to have no reaction at all. No, it doesn't make sense! Doesn't it mean that Shuang'er is weaker than men's physique?

When Han Shi heard Shen Ling calling him, he turned around and said, "I'm not tired!" He really wasn't tired at all. Ever since he separated from Shen Ling, he felt like he had fallen into a nest of blessings. , even those wealthy and wealthy families who dare not think about it have entered, and have eaten all kinds of delicacies from the mountains and seas. This little work in the past is like no work, where is it tired?

Shen Ling scratched his head, puzzled, could it be that Han Shi is talented? To be honest, he always felt that Han Shi's physical strength seemed to be good, and even at that time, he never put Han Shi on the ground... There

was a sudden knock on the door at the door, Shen Ling paused, and said to Han Shi: " It should be Shen Gouzi." He promised Shen Gouzi to help his mother heal today.

"Oh." Han Shi trotted over to open the door, Shen Ling stretched out his hand to support the bed help, and stood up grinning. Every muscle that was used was desperately showing its sense of existence, trying to accuse them of being overused. . It's not that he wants to instruct Han Shi to open the door to work, but he really wants to let him go by himself, and the people at the door can wait until they are irritable.

"Second brother Shen." Shen Gouzi followed behind a middle-aged woman, walked into the room, lowered her head and said nothing, the middle-aged woman walking in front nodded to Shen Ling and said. Her deceased husband was Shen Ling's peer, so even if she was old, she could only call Shen Ling second brother, while Shen Gouzi should call Shen Ling uncle in terms of seniority.

Shen Ling also nodded, "Sister-in-law, please take a seat."

Widow Shen looked back at Shen Gouzi and whispered, "Call me uncle."

"Uncle..." Shen Gouzi's voice was like a mosquito, and Shen Ling did not follow. He cares about it, walks over slowly and sits on the stool.

Shen Gouzi looked at Shen Ling's movements strangely and asked, "Are you beaten?" He said with excitement on his face.

This look really looks like being beaten, Shen Ling thought silently, but still explained, "I'm too tired to travel, I rested for a night, my stamina came up, my whole body was sore and sore, rest for a few days. That's fine."

Shen Gouzi was a little disappointed, but didn't say anything more. Widow Shen had already said: "Then why don't you rest first, we'll come back in two days."

"Hey!" Shen Ling quickly raised his hand to stop, " What's wrong with this, and it's not tiring to diagnose the pulse." Shen Ling said with a smile.

Shen Ling carefully inquired about Widow Shen's condition, and roughly determined her condition, so Han Shi brought a pen, ink, paper and inkstone, wrote a pharmacy, and handed it to Shen Gouzi. Lingquan needs to be used. He used Lingquan before because he didn't know Shen Gouzi's condition. He just guessed that he was dispensing medicine and used Lingquan to be safe. "Go to the

pharmacy in the town to get medicine, two medicines a day, if it's not good in a month, come and find me again."

I don't know what to say. Although they helped Shen Ling take care of the yard and clean up the chicken and duck dung, it was just a small effort. How could Shen Ling even pay for the medical expenses? Widow Shen was embarrassed for a while, but she didn't say what she wanted to say, so she could only say: "Then thank you second brother, I will leave."

After saying that, she stood up and left with Shen Gouzi, Shen Gouzi scratched his head. Scratching his head, he also felt a little irritable, where did he get enough money, enough for his mother to take medicine for so long! Back then, Shen Er was expelled by his father because he took medicine for half a year, and Shen Er's family was still a rich family in the village! They don't even have one-tenth of the Shen Er family's wealth, so how can they afford it.

"Shen Gouzi, do you want to work with me? After paying off the debt?" Shen Ling said suddenly.

Shen Gouzi turned around almost instantly, "How much? Can I take credit first?"

"Yes." Shen Ling was waiting for Shen Gouzi to say so! If you want to buy medicine, come and borrow money from him! Shen Ling smiled gently.