Chapter 15

When Shen Jiamei saw that Han Shi and Shen Ling didn't pay attention to them, she also felt that it was boring to stand here. He wanted to go back quickly and tell his parents that Shen Er was cured, and that he was selling Spring Festival couplets, and he didn't know who wrote it. 's Spring Festival couplets.

If Shen San wrote the Spring Festival couplets, the fun would be great, who has ever seen a scholar run out to do business? Even if there were, it would be an extremely poor family, and there was no hope for the imperial examination. Most of the poor scholars hid the Spring Festival couplets even if they were writing Spring Festival couplets, for fear that people would know about them and make people laugh at him. Second, those who sell Spring Festival couplets have really lost the face of scholars.

He knew that it was impossible for him and anyone in the Shen family. After all, they had the same surname in the same village and even had a seniority ranking. They were relatives, so they didn't think like Chen Qiaoer did.

However, the Shen Zhibo family has always used their chin to look at people in the village, and they feel superior to others. They are relatives who were involved hundreds of years ago. They are not even distant relatives. They can only be regarded as the same clan. Said that many people in the village have some feelings of envy, jealousy and hatred for the Shen family, but the Shen family is prosperous, everyone can only show admiration, be happy for his family, and show their honor, but what do you think in your heart, Who knows? Anyway, the Shen family sister is happy to watch a Shen family joke.

Shen Jiamei tugged on Chen Qiaoer's sleeve again, and her eyes flashed a hint of irony. Chen Qiaoer, a foreigner, may not know it, but she knew very well. Shen Er looked like a dog at the moment, but she was separated from the family because of illness. Yes, I still live in a broken-earth house that has not lived in for more than ten years. Maybe the house will collapse in two years. Such a person has become a relative again, and has become ill again. An outsider like Chen Qiaoer treats him as a treasure.

"Let's go." Shen Jiamei said softly.

Chen Qiaoer bit her lip and glanced at Shen Ling sadly, Shen Ling didn't even give him a peripheral vision, Chen Qiaoer turned her head, Shen Jiamei took the opportunity to pull another hand, and Chen Qiaoer pulled out of the crowd with strength, holding just twelve in her hand. The couplet bought by Wen Qian.

Shen Jiamei didn't say anything, she took Chen Qiaoer and walked away far away, until she walked all the way and turned into a no-man's place, Chen Qiaoer grabbed the Spring Festival couplets she bought regardless of her image and tore them a few times. It was shattered, thrown on the ground and stomped a few times.

"You bastard who doesn't understand the style!" Chen Qiao'er said angrily to the Spring Festival couplets: "You treat that skinny little Shuang'er as a treasure, and buy him ginseng and Lingzhi to see what kind of child he can give birth to! Bah!" Chen Qiaoer thought of the copper plates on the Spring Festival couplet booth, which were like running water, and her heart became more and more entangled. Maybe people can really buy ginseng and ganoderma lucidum! What kind of treasure is that, why should he give it to such a dry Shuang'er, why is he so lucky, why is he so miserable...

Shen Jiamei still remembers that Chen Qiao'er didn't save him any face just now, and hurried up to intercept it The behavior of the stubble, seeing this, just rolled his eyes and didn't explain anything to him.

Wait for Shen Er to buy ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum? It's almost time for him to go to heaven! However, he is happy to think that the best-looking Shuang'er in Shili Baxiang spends his time on Shen Er, which will make Chen Qiaoer particularly ridiculous. Usually his eyes are higher than the sky, but he falls on Shen Er. When Chen Qiaoer knows about Shen Er's situation After that, thinking of her performance at the moment, what kind of wonderful expression of resentment and regret it would be, Shen Jiamei felt amused just thinking about it.

"Okay, let's go shopping!" Shen Jiamei frowned slightly, looking worried, she reached out and pulled Chen Qiao'er's sleeve.

Chen Qiao'er finished her anger, but she still had Shen Ling in her heart, thinking about going back and inquiring to see if it was possible for the two of them. After all, he is much prettier than his skinny little twin, so long as you use a little means, think about it. It is also within reach.

Shen Jiamei didn't know what Chen Qiao'er was thinking, but Chen Qiaoer had calmed down, nodded her head obediently, and returned to her original soft and coquettish gentle appearance. She walked out of the unoccupied corner with Shen Jiamei and entered the market for a stroll.

On the other hand, Shen Ling didn't know that Chen Qiao'er had not let him go. He had already devoted all his attention to doing business. Shen Ling felt that he could make a fortune by selling Spring Festival couplets a few years ago, and wasted time on setting up stalls. It was really worthless, so he casually stopped a few children playing on the street and said, "Come here, child, uncle will buy you candy with copper coins." The

little boys stopped playing and moved towards the booth. When they came over, they stared straight at the box on the booth. When they were playing next to them, they saw a lot of copper coins going into it.

"Is this okay? You each take a pair of Spring Festival couplets and go to sell them all over the place, pull the guests for me, and tell them that I am selling the Spring Festival couplets here. If the guests you pull over buy the Spring Festival couplets, I will give you a penny for the three of them, okay? ?"

A few children's eyes lit up, "You mean what you say!" They are all children who grew up in the town. At this time, most of the neighbors have not bought the Spring Festival couplets. They will give them a penny as long as they sell three pieces. They can do it. First go home, let their parents buy it, then go to the neighbor's house to find others to buy it, and finally go to the street, at least they can earn two or three cents!

In rural areas, even in towns, it is a great thing for children to have pocket money with a penny in their hands, not to mention what if they can earn more? At this time, many people did not buy Spring Festival couplets. As long as they worked hard to sell them, maybe they could really make a fortune!

"Of course, I have so many Spring Festival couplets that I can sell them for two or three days. Why are they all going to be sold in the town? Are you still afraid that I will run away?" Shen Ling said with a smile.

Several children looked at each other, and someone said loudly: "Then you wait." Then he ran to the house quickly, preparing to let the family buy three or four pairs. After all, there are still three or four doors in the house, right?

Han Shi looked at him worriedly, "What if they run away with the Spring Festival couplets?" I just gave them a pair to sell for nothing, what if they didn't come back?

Shen Ling smiled softly, "Don't be afraid, if you lose, you will lose. Are we still short of these couplets? Besides, if they help to sell, we will have several more mobile stalls, and it will take a few days to sell out. 's Spring Festival couplets, maybe they will be sold out today, and I will go back and write them later."

Han Shi thought about it, and felt that this was the truth, and nodded silently.

Soon, the child who had just run away had already brought his adults here. A fat woman, who was dragged by the child and ran over, stood in front of the booth and looked at Shen Ling doubtfully, "It's you who told me My child said that he sold three Spring Festival couplets for one penny?"

"This eldest sister is exactly me."

"Okay, I want six pairs, and you give me two penny." The woman stretched out her hand.

Shen Ling smiled, "Of course you buy it first, and I'll pay for the hard work!" The

woman blushed, and she knew that was the truth. Anyway, Shen Ling's Spring Festival couplets were at a normal price, and they had to be bought sooner or later. He paid for the Spring Festival couplets, and said, "It's hard work."

"Two wen." Shen Ling smiled and handed the copper coins to the child who was watching eagerly. A few children onlookers

exclaimed when they saw this, and it turned out to be true, so they rushed over and said loudly, "My family didn't buy Spring Festival couplets! Boss, wait for me for a while."

A child left, and the woman hadn't left yet. She stood there for a long time without moving, and finally asked, "Then can I help you pull someone to pay for my hard work?"

"Of course." Shen Ling nodded.

"Okay, wait for me!" The fat woman turned around and ran away, the speed seemed to be much faster than before, the child just now also asked with two coins in his hand: "Then I will go to the street to pull people, Will you give me the money back?"

"Give it!" Shen Ling said.

"Okay, I'll go too, don't give my mother the money, give it to me."

"Sure." Shen Ling nodded.

When a wave of children ran away, several guests also heard Shen Ling's words and asked with a smile if they could pay for their hard work? Shen Ling nodded and said yes, a few guests bought a few more pairs, even if it was kept for the old house or relatives, Shen Ling also paid the hard work as usual, and soon, other children also brought in the guests, But at the beginning, most of them were their own parents and friends, and Shen Ling still gave them money to keep them busy.

It seems that the issue of paying hard fees is spreading rapidly. More and more people come to buy Spring Festival couplets and they still pay hard fees. Shen Ling's smile and the frequency of talking keep dropping. The guests are basically panting. I chose a circle at the booth and asked casually what Shen Ling wrote. There were more and more people. Shen Ling only needed to read it once to get a lot of people to listen. Shen Ling's work efficiency is getting higher and higher. They were all addition and subtraction problems within 100, and he calculated the result casually, and he was not afraid of making mistakes.

By the end, the booth was almost full of people, and Shen Ling was just doing mental calculations and collecting money. After nearly an hour passed, all the Spring Festival couplets on Shen Ling's booth had been sold out. To be honest, Shen Ling himself was a little surprised. It was only the third couplet of the Spring Festival couplet that the price was reduced by one article. The speed of this sale will never be so fast. To put it another way and change the way, it seems to have achieved a different effect.

Shen Ling was thoughtful.

"Everyone, today is gone. We will continue to sell Spring Festival couplets tomorrow. Please come early tomorrow, as usual." Shen Ling smiled warmly and kindly. Even if some people came to buy Spring Festival couplets but didn't buy them, most of them were There was no complaint, just confirmed whether Shen Ling would come tomorrow, and after getting an affirmative answer, they dispersed with confidence.

When Shen Ling went back, he bought a few stacks of red paper and some lamp oil, and was going to stay up all night to write this.

Shen Ling endured desperately for a few days. In his previous life, he was overloaded with work, and he did not rest overnight in the hospital. Shen Ling was very accustomed to this state of life and did not feel particularly uncomfortable, but Han Shi was I was very worried about Shen Ling's body, so he cooked all kinds of healthy meals for him, and even bought meat and vegetables almost every day, for fear that Shen Ling's body would be damaged, and even spent money on eggs. In the countryside, Most people keep chickens, but most of the eggs are not eaten. They have to be sold in the town, but Han Shi bought eggs from the town in turn. This was something that Han Shi had never thought about before.

In other words, it's time to raise some chickens and ducks at home, Han Shi calculated silently.