Chapter 41

Shen Ling walked out of the room with the quilt in his arms. The yard he lived in had an east wing and a west wing, and no servants lived there. He could just pick one of them and go to sleep.

Mu Wu walked in and saw Shen Ling wearing a middle coat and holding the quilt walking to the east wing, a little strange, "You have already rested! It's so early today? I still want to see you to see the second son! The second son insists on himself It's okay to go out, but my wife can't stop her, she wants to see if you're here, go and have a look."

Shen Ling rolled his eyes at Mu Wu, "If you don't sleep at night, you'll be making a fuss or something!"

"It's very late? ?" Mu Wu looked at the sky, just after dinner, most people didn't rest at this time! Mu Wu is very strange.

Shen Ling sighed, "Okay, okay! I'll take a look with you, I can't go back to the room anyway."

Mu Wu was very surprised when he heard this, he knew how much Han Shi listened to Shen Ling's words, "You actually Can you be kicked out of the room by Han Shi? What did you do?!"

"Do you need to worry about things between husband and wife?" Shen Ling raised an eyebrow.

Mu Wu noticed a red mark on Shen Ling's neck, and said seriously: "Why is your neck red? You fell? How did you fall on your neck?"

Shen Ling reached out and wiped his neck before realizing it. What did Mu Wu say, he raised his chin proudly, "Don't understand! You are still young!" Shen Ling walked over, raised his hand and patted Mu Wu's shoulder, said meaningfully, then turned around and entered the east. In the wing room, I threw the quilt on the bed, put on my coat and walked out.

Mu Wu stood at the door and rolled his eyes, Shen Ling really is a hooligan, he has never eaten pork and has never seen a pig run? He is just pretending. He hasn't gotten married yet, so he can't pretend to understand everything about some things. Of course, he has to pretend that he doesn't know anything. However, Mu Wu still gritted his teeth silently in his heart. What is there to show off? Sooner or later, he will get married. Thinking of Mu San Gongzi's appearance as a well-behaved husband like Han Shi, Mu Wu lowered his head and silently clenched his fist. .

After following Mu Wu to intimidate Mu Hongyuan and let him recover from his injuries obediently, Shen Ling strolled back to the east wing to rest. The cold room did not have the slightest popularity, and the hard bed was not soft and easy to push down. Daughter-in-law, Shen Ling worriedly lay down and rested in his clothes.

At dawn the next day, Shen Ling went out to the other two restaurants that Mu Wu bought. One of them was very close to the street where the dignitaries lived, and the whole street next to it was full of large and small deep houses, which was different from the one he bought. Located in a remote restaurant close to ordinary people, Shen Ling felt that this restaurant could be transformed into a high-end restaurant, and since it is a high-end restaurant, it can only have more dishes than ordinary restaurants. .

Shen Ling specially asked people to go to the shop that customized the pot ironing porcelain last time, and specially customized a batch of more expensive and better-looking white glazed pots. Chic and fun.

"Boss, this is the best charcoal in our city. It doesn't smoke at all. Big families use this kind of charcoal." The man took the newly bought silver frost charcoal and showed it to Shen Ling.

Shen Ling noticed that the charcoal was indeed similar to that of Mu Mansion, and nodded.

"But this silver frost charcoal is a bit expensive!"

"It's okay, the white glaze hot pot is more expensive." Shen Ling said.

All right! The boss thought about it and it was done. The man tilted his head and thought about it. He couldn't figure it out, so he took the charcoal and left.

"Boss, this is the storyteller of the teahouse." The shopkeeper of the restaurant came over and bowed to Shen Ling, introducing a tall and thin old man behind Shen Ling.

"Hello Boss Shen."

"You're welcome." Shen Ling smiled, "The shopkeeper should have told you! I hope you can come to me and try to talk about a book and see the effect. If the effect is good, I will If you are willing to give this number every day, please tell a story." Shen Ling stretched out three fingers.

The tall and thin old man was a little hesitant. He told stories in the teahouse that he had 100 wen a day, which is already very impressive. For an average young and strong man, it would be good to get dozens of wen for a day of hard work. However, he was worried again. No one has spoken in the restaurant before, and if this can't be done, the business of his restaurant will be lost, and the business here will not be able to be done.

"Boss Shen! I have a scoundrel, who is just 20 this year and has been with me for more than ten years. I have been lonely since I was a child. I picked it up when I was fleeing the famine. I raised him as a son. I taught him everything. I am old and I have an appointment with the owner of the restaurant. It is not easy to break the contract at will. If you like it, give my apprentice a bite to eat? Not too much, just give fifty cents. If the effect is good, You can add more points."

"Hey, I said old man Chen! Didn't you agree that you are going to tell the book?" The shopkeeper was a little unhappy when he heard it, how is this different from what he just said!

The tall and thin old man thought he would be able to tell stories here for a long time, but depending on Shen Ling's meaning, he had to see how the restaurant responded. He had not had the energy to fight for most of his life, and he could live well by relying on the restaurant. , did not mean to fight, but his adopted son is not like this! There are only a few teahouses that can afford Mr. Storyteller, and they all have people who they want to invite. It is extremely difficult for his adopted son to get in. The general rule is that the master quits the job completely, and then the position is changed. It was passed on to his apprentice, so his adopted son had to fight him all the time, but this restaurant was a good opportunity! It's a success, it's not a big deal and continue to go back and fight for him.

Shen Ling smiled, showing no emotion, "Okay, I'll see this little brother before I make a decision."

"Okay, then I'll go back and let my bad guy come and see Boss Shen."

Shen Ling nodded, and the shopkeeper wanted to say something else. Seeing this, he didn't want to say any more. After the tall and thin old man left, the shopkeeper said, "Boss, this storytelling is not something that anyone can say casually, it is necessary to pay attention to cadence. , the tone of voice paused and the expression, that is indispensable..."

"I know." Shen Ling nodded, otherwise why would he spend hundreds of dollars a day to dig corners, and he still can't dig corners, "I can't pull it out with deadlifts, let's see first! We must give young people a chance ." After hearing the words of the

shopkeeper, he didn't say anything more.

"By the way, have you brought the chili oil and sesame paste I asked you to get? Did you send someone to learn it?" Shen Ling asked. The first thing he did after he came here was to let the shopkeeper of the restaurant go before him. I learned how to make chili sauce and sesame sauce at the restaurant here, and I ordered it by the way.

"Go, boss, that thing is really good! It's really good!" The shopkeeper gave a thumbs up.

"You went?" Shen Ling raised his eyebrows, the shopkeeper froze immediately, he went to invite the storyteller to go!

"Then, did you go to dinner yesterday?" The

shopkeeper continued to be stunned. As the shopkeeper of a restaurant, it was taboo to go to other restaurants to eat casually. How dare he be so blatant. They are all looking for outsiders and secretly bring them out to study them.

"Then how do you know that something is good!" Shen Ling smiled.

The shopkeeper was a little dumbfounded. Isn't he just holding the boss casually? Suddenly being replaced by a boss, those who do things are also very uncomfortable! What's wrong with wanting to flatter the new boss.

Shen Ling didn't ask any more questions, and continued: "I also set a rule in that restaurant, that is, the lobby is divided into sections and handed over to different guys who take turns in charge, change every month, and checkout every day, who is in charge. The more money you earn and the more customers, the guy can receive ten cents as a reward on the same day, how do you think it can be used here?"

"Of course it works! It is especially to stimulate the enthusiasm of the guy to work, I think it can be done. One more thing, if anyone makes a mistake, even if they get a reward, they can only get five cents or eight cents, what do you think, boss?"

Shen Ling thought for a while and nodded, "Okay! Think about the rules, write down the rules, and show them to me. I think you can implement them."

"Okay." The shopkeeper smiled happily, Breathed a sigh of relief. The new boss is not easy to fool!

"By the way, which wine is made in our restaurant?" Shen Ling thought of this again, he still wanted to buy a wine shop, and it was best to buy it together with the wine master.

On the other side, Han Shi sat dizzy in the pavilion, yawning so sleepily, Mu Hongjin put down the brush in his hand in dissatisfaction, and pouted: "Han Shi, you don't even look at me, you Look at me! Look at the words I wrote."

Han Shi opened his eyes quickly, and his eyes fell on the words written by Mu Hongjin. Unlike Shen Ling's words, Mu Hongjin's words looked particularly beautiful, but they didn't Shen Ling's imposing feeling, Han Shi praised: "It's very good-looking." He could only see whether it was good-looking or not.

Mu Hongjin didn't expect Han Shi to praise his words at all, he was satisfied if he could get a good-looking sentence, he squinted his eyes with a smile, Han Shi yawned again, and Mu Hongjin asked with some doubts: "You Didn't you rest? Why are you so sleepy?"

Han Shi blushed and shook his head, "I rested, but I didn't sleep well."

"Then why didn't you sleep well?" Mu Hongjin put down his brush and asked casually.

Han Shi's face turned even redder, but after thinking about it, he felt that Mu Hongjin was also a twin and his good friend, so he said, "Because I want to have a child."

Mu Hongjin turned his head and stared at him with wide eyes, his mouth slightly Zhang, "You're going to have a baby!"

"Not yet, I don't know when it will be." Han Shi was a little disappointed and hit Hache again.

"Is it so tiring to have a baby? You can't sleep well." Mu Hongjin frowned.

Han Shi thought about it and felt that he had the right to speak in this area. After all, Mu Hongjin didn't know anything in this area, so he was not as good as him! He also nodded heavily, "I'm very tired." He had to maintain a strange posture. Later, he was tired and fell asleep, and he didn't know whether he succeeded or not, but he later slept on the bed, probably not!

"That's it!" Mu Hongjin fell into deep thought. He used to overhear other people talking outside, saying what movements were needed to give birth to a child. The second brother stopped him from listening, and said he couldn't listen. He, an unmarried twin, can't know about it. This is Mu Hongjin's only impression of this kind of thing. Looking at Han Shi's appearance now, it turns out that this kind of thing is so tiring!

After Shen Ling came back from the brewing shop, he went straight to Mu Wu. He estimated that he couldn't figure it out. He could only ask Mu Wu to coerce and lure him. Anyway, if Mu Wu wanted to buy two restaurants, he could buy two restaurants. , I think it's not a problem to get another wine shop, right?

Mu Wu was in Mu Hongyuan's room, and Mrs. Mu was sitting beside the bed. She always came to see Mu Hongyuan when she was free. Older people always felt more distressed for their grandchildren, not to mention Mu Hongyuan. This time it hurt so badly.

"Old lady, second son." After Shen Ling entered the room, he respectfully clasped his fists and saluted.

"Little brother, come and sit!" Shen Ling is younger than Mu Hongyuan, but he doesn't take himself as the younger one at all, so that Mu Hongyuan can only call him little brother now, sometimes Call me by name, you can't call Shen Ling or Brother Shen! It is estimated that Shen Ling can stab him to death with his eyes, is this the reason why Shen Ling does not want to swoop with him? Mu Hongyuan's thoughts ran far away.

"Young Master Shen is here, please take a seat." Mrs. Mu said with a smile.

"Yes, thank you old lady." A maid brought a stool over, and Shen Ling sat down.

"Is the second son okay?" Shen Ling asked.

"I'm fine." Mu Hongyuan glanced at Mrs. Mu and said apprehensively, "Brother Shen! Do you think I can go out already? I should be almost fine, right?"

Shen Ling nodded . , "It is indeed a little better. There should be no problem when going out. If you feel that your body is fine, you can have someone walk around the door and come back."

Before Mu Hongyuan could be happy, Shen Ling walked to the room with a single sentence The door is blocked again when you come back, who wants to go to the door of the room! He's going out, he's going out! !

Old Mrs. Mu patted the back of Mu Hongyuan's hand, "Okay, take good care of your body, don't just spoil it just because you are young, you will be the one who will suffer and suffer in the future."

Shen Ling sat down with a smile. Without speaking, Yu Guang glanced at Mrs. Qing standing beside him, and didn't say hello just now, just pretended that he didn't see it. Mu Wu stood beside Mrs. Mu with his head lowered, as if he was not familiar with Shen Ling, and didn't even glance at him.

The old lady Mu suddenly seemed to remember something, and laughed lightly, "Your mother went out a few days ago, and happened to find out a good girl, with a noble family, a good character, and a person from the capital. In the future, you will go to the capital sooner or later. People who are admitted to the jin shi in the examination will be admitted to the Hanlin Academy for three or four years. The foundation of our family is outside. I always want to find you a good lady in the capital, and I can help you a little, you What do you think? "

Mu Hongyuan raised his brows slightly, "What about Derong Yangong? How does he look?" The

old lady Mu paused and said, "You can rest assured, everyone is always well educated, these Of course it's not bad."

"Upbringing is definitely no problem. Grandma, which one do you think is not virtuous and gentle, full of talents to learn, I'm talking about face, face! Does it look good?" Mu Hongyuan is very concerned about this issue, but he also knows that he should get married . It's just that he is the second son of the Mu family. Although he is not the elder, he will be separated from the family sooner or later. He doesn't have any fame and fame, and he is not talented, so he is really a bit high. If you don't make it low, you can stay in Huaizhou! The Mu family despise others, let's be in the capital! Dignitaries and dignitaries everywhere, people despise him.

Mrs. Mu finally met such a lady from the capital, how could she not tell Mu Hongyuan.

Mrs. Mu didn't speak, and Mu Hongyuan simply asked in a different way, "Then tell me which lady she is, I have been in the capital for a while, maybe I have heard her reputation?"

"Nonsense again, who is everyone ? The name of the girl can be spread outside, and it is not a pair of children. If you really have a reputation outside, our family will definitely not be able to marry into the door. Besides, let's just talk about your marriage here, there are no outsiders after all, Mr. Shen It's my own family, but can the name of the girl's name be mentioned casually? If someone spreads it out, saying that the girl has an appointment with us, wouldn't it ruin the reputation of the person!" Mrs. Mu said angrily.

Only then did Mu Hongyuan obediently shut up, knowing that this move was inappropriate, but the old lady's mouth was so strict, and all conditions were good, even if she didn't mention her appearance, Mu Hongyuan was really a little flustered, thought about it, and simply said: "Grandma! Let me tell you what I want first! I don't really care about the virtues and skills you're talking about, and I don't care much about it. You can look at it well, but my grandson likes a beautiful woman... ..." Mu Hongyuan pouted and put on a pitiful look, "You must fulfill me!"

Old Mrs. Mu was a little dissatisfied, "Marrying a wife and a virtuous person, taking a concubine and beauty, why don't you understand this truth? What? My wife is used to take care of the backyard. It is best to be virtuous, dignified, and stable. How can you look at the face, the real mistress of the house, a good-looking face does not appear solemn, but it is actually not good."

Mu Hongyuan nodded, "Isn't this tacky grandson? I understand what you are saying, but I just don't accept it, I just like pretty ones."

"You!" Mu Hongyuan trembled with anger at the old lady Mu, The magpie hurriedly stepped forward to caress the back of the old lady Mu.

"Old lady, take it easy." Magpie's crisp voice sounded.

"Grandma, are you okay?" Mu Hongyuan asked anxiously.

"Forget it, sooner or later I'll be mad at you. Let me ask you, can I marry you a virtuous daughter-in-law who can help you and take two more concubines?" Mrs. Mu took a deep breath and said.

Mu Hongyuan was trembling with anger from his grandmother just now, and he didn't dare to refute at this moment. The Mu family's family rules were strict, and it was absolutely not allowed for the family members to take concubines indiscriminately, which made him feel mad. Beside me, I almost made the whole Mu Mansion turn their backs, and finally succeeded. I also promised to go to the capital to study, so I put such a person by my side, and because of my studies, I separated the two places, and I didn't see each other a few times a year. noodle.

Naming a concubine was so difficult that the old lady could accept two for him by herself. Mu Hongyuan felt that this condition was worth considering. A woman who was not good-looking but could help him, accompanied by two beautiful women, with him. Compared with a beautiful woman, the former is more attractive indeed!

Mu Hongyuan nodded quickly, "Yes, what you said, grandma, do as you said." The

old lady Mu was so angry that she just said it! The young lady who can help her husband's family is the most suitable woman to be a wife, and a woman is more fertile than a pair of children.

Then the old lady Mu turned to Shen Ling and smiled, "Let the young master Shen see the joke."

"Where did you say, old lady, we are a family! How can there be a joke without a joke." Shen Ling said with a smile . "And I'm good friends with the second son, and there's nothing to joke about."

Mrs. Mu squinted her eyes, nodded, and smiled, "That's the truth. I look at you just like my grandson."

"I think the old lady is also very close. Speaking of which, I am often busy these days. It is estimated that I will not be able to relax for a while, and there are many things to do, but I am worried about the old lady's medicine, and I thought that I should take the medicine first, which is the most important thing." The

old lady Mu nodded . , "You have this heart, I understand, and I am very grateful."

Shen Ling saw that Mrs. Mu didn't understand what he meant, and did not continue to speak according to his routine, so he had to add: "I heard, the fifth housekeeper Mu. Mr. Shen is very serious, and he is very capable. I thought, I will not go out these days, and I will concentrate on dispensing medicine for the old lady. This way, I can dispense more if I have more time, and make the medicine finely and take it better. It's just that I'm out there... If the housekeeper Mu Wu is not too busy with things, I don't know if I can help me with the outside affairs a little bit. I always regard the house as my own family, and I'm very willing to leave the matter to Mu's house. I trust the people in the Mu residence."

Mu Wu raised his head, glanced at Shen Ling, and turned to the old lady Mu, "Mu Wu obey the old lady's orders."

The only thing that the old lady Mu was most concerned about at the moment was Mu . Hongyuan is her elixir. After hearing what Shen Ling said, she said to Mu Wu without much thought, "I know you have a lot of things to do and you are busy, but your father's body is almost in good shape! Why don't you ask me When he comes back, you free up your hands and go to help Young Master Shen. Young Master Shen is an honored guest of our Mu Mansion and our own family. If there is anything that I don't need to arrange for you, you should do it yourself, why wait for Young Master Shen. Open?"

Mu Wu hurriedly bowed and said, "What the old lady said is that Mu Wu was ill-conceived, I'll arrange it now, and Young Master Shen's affairs are all covered by me. But ."

"Then thank the five brothers Mu." Shen Ling narrowed his eyes with a smile, "Wait, I will tell you what to do, it's actually simple, but there are some ways that I am an outsider in Huaizhou. I can't run away, I need your help very much."

"Young Master Shen is polite." Mu Wu said respectfully.

Old Mrs. Mu was too old, and she felt a little tired after staying here for so long, so she got up and left, let Mu Hongyuan have a good rest, and left with a group of people, the room was half empty in an instant.

Shen Ling saw that Mrs. Qing was the only girl left, she couldn't utter a word, she simply looked at Mu Hongyuan, "I don't think you have anything to do, you are lying down all day long. , she is a weak woman who is always tired standing here, why don't you ask Madam Qing to go back and have a rest, it's better for us brothers to talk."

Mu Hongyuan didn't think much after hearing the words, nodded and said to Madam Qing: " If you have nothing to do, you can go back first! I will serve you after dinner."

"Yes." Mrs. Qing said.

When Mrs. Qing also left, Shen Ling grabbed Mu Wu next to him and started talking, with a bright smile on his face. In Mu Hongyuan's eyes, it was only because Shen Ling was in a good mood, but Mu Wu saw a happy face Bad smile.

"Mu Wu! You will help me find a shop that can make wine tomorrow. I have some recipes here that are inconvenient to give to outsiders. I want to do this business of making wine by myself, but the scale is small now, so I will only serve it first. I use it for my own restaurant, and I also have a single share, but I have been to several brewing shops in the past two days, but I can't even dig a guy who can brew wine. It must be because my eyes do not trust the other party. If you are familiar with it, why don't you help me figure this out!"

"Yes, Young Master Shen, don't worry, leave it to me." Mu Wu naturally would not refuse in front of Mu Hongyuan, and agreed with a blank expression.

"Also, there is another restaurant that I also want to do in the hot pot business. You can help me to keep an eye on it, just follow the original restaurant in my hands. If you don't understand, go to that restaurant and ask, or bring A guy can help you too, if you have any problems that you can't solve, just come and ask me."

"Okay."

"Finally, um, I asked a storyteller's apprentice to come over and try to tell stories in the restaurant, but we have to see what his level is first. Storytelling is a technical job. When he arrives, let's go and listen to him first. , you remember to call me."

"Well, is there anything else?" Mu Wu asked.

"There's nothing else, just small pieces of work. To sum up, it is necessary to stabilize the position and expand the scale, but Huaizhou City itself is so big, I think it is enough to expand the restaurant to four basically. The address should be good. If necessary, build one now. This is the real big business, Mr. Mu! I believe in you, when I make the medicine for the old lady, you will be able to turn the restaurant into four. The restaurant that makes wine will also be the biggest hotel shop in Huaizhou City."

Mu Wu gritted his teeth secretly in his heart, looked at Shen Ling expressionlessly, and seemed to want to know how shameless he could be. If you don't plan to do it yourself, let him finish it, and he will wait for the dividend!

"Young Master Shen."

"Huh?" Shen Ling answered with a smile.

Mu Wu held back for a long time. In front of Mu Hongyuan, he didn't know how to express it. He couldn't let Mu Hongyuan think more because he couldn't bear it, so he nodded and said in an unwavering tone: "You Don't worry, I will do it well."

"I believe Fifth Master." Shen Ling said with a smile.

"Five Masters?" Mu Hongyuan said strangely, "Why are you called Mu Wuwu Master?

" Shen Ling looked back at Mu Hongyuan, originally intended to use him to suppress Mu Wu, so as not to be rejected, but now Mu Wu can't be rejected, but this kid seems to have found something wrong, Shen Ling looks innocent , "I beg him to do things, of course I have to call you Lord! You didn't see that I was annoyed and called you Mu Hongyuan directly, but in front of the old lady, Mr. Mu and others, I have always called you two respectfully. son?"

"Is that so?" Mu Hongyuan was still puzzled, feeling that Shen Ling's call to Fifth Master was very smooth!

"Of course it is. I was in the village before, and you haven't seen it before. It's this aunt and that uncle who opened my mouth and shut my mouth. I even changed my name to Uncle Li Zheng, who was not related to my relatives for eight lifetimes."

Mu Wuyong was extremely kind . Looking at Shen Ling with contempt, he knew that what Shen Ling said was true, he had personally been to Shen Ling's village and had planted fruit trees.

"Really?" Mu Hongyuan looked at Mu Wu, he also knew that Mu Wu had been to Shen Ling's village.

"Yes, Young Master Shen is in the village... very insignificant." Mu Wuyi said: "The house is a broken earth house, the outside is a broken brick wall, the yard is full of weeds, and the house is made of several sets of rotten wood. Furniture..."

"Cough cough cough..." Shen Ling coughed violently, "Almost enough!"

"I also raised chickens and ducks to make a living."

Shen Ling:

"Shen Xiaoge..." Mu Hongyuan was full of eyes Sympathy, "What is the relationship between us, you have been living like this, tell me straight! Although it is vulgar to talk about money between brothers, it is not friendship if you don't talk about money! Mu Wu, how much money do I have with my mother! Say, I gave it to Brother Shen!"

Shen Ling looked at Mu Hongyuan with a more sympathetic look, and held his hand, "Brother, I know what you mean, but your private money is already my medical fee. Ah! Have you forgotten?"

Mu Hongyuan: ... in a

moment I felt that I was worthy of sympathy.

Mu Hongyuan was like a wilted leaf, almost wilting at the speed he saw, his private money for half his life! When will he save up again! He felt that he had no hope before getting married. Maybe he would be a man raised by his wife's dowry in the future. Mu Hongyuan seemed to be struck by lightning in an instant, and lay on the bed in a daze.

Shen Ling couldn't bear to look at him, digging a hole and said, "How about you do business with me? I'll give you a little bonus."

"Ah? What business?" Mu Hongyuan was shocked.

Shen Ling said: "You can enter all the large and small houses on this street? How many good friends and brothers do you have?"

"That must be all! I was an overlord in this street back then." Mu Hongyuan said proudly .

Seeing it, Shen Ling silently took a sentence in his heart, Mu Wu looked up at the sky and pretended that he didn't hear anything. The second son of Mu was talented and lively, and he went to the capital to study hard in order to test his fame. It was a lie, a lie, that he was driven by his family to go to school in the capital to marry a concubine, he didn't hear anything.

Shen Ling showed a slight smile, "Brother, you need to get better soon!"

"I also think, that, don't change the subject, you just said you took me to do business to make money... How to make money?"

"Wait for you, Naturally, when it's useful to get you, you don't need to pay the principal, you just need to eat, drink, play and play around."

"It's that simple?" Mu Hongyuan didn't believe it.

"It's that simple." Shen Ling nodded affirmatively.

After comforting Mu Hongyuan, a few people chatted more or less. Mu Hongyuan was injured, so Shen Ling and Mu Wu also said goodbye to go out and let Mu Hongyuan rest. As soon as Shen Ling walked out of the door, Mu Wu grabbed his clothes and pulled him to the front. , Shen Ling directly faced an angry face.

"I take 20%, I pay, and I have to work, right?" Mu Wu gritted his teeth fiercely and whispered.

Shen Ling sneered and said seriously: "I have a recipe and an idea, I will guarantee you to turn over the book in the future, and also, don't you plan to take over 20% of your business in the future? If you get used to it as soon as possible, the scale will be large in the future. Don't worry, I will return the industry to you, don't worry!"

"So I have to thank you for giving me this opportunity to practice my hands first?" Mu Wuqi laughed.

"You're welcome, who are we with whom! We will be inseparable partners in the future." Shen Ling patted Mu Wu's shoulder and brushed away the dust that didn't exist. "Actually, brothers are also suffering! There is a beautiful wife at home, but I am not at home every day. It is difficult to even find a chance to have a child. Is this still a human life? It is not wrong to want to stay at home with my wife, right?"

Mu Wu originally said He didn't get very angry. Anyway, it was a good thing for him to go out to do business in an open and honest way. Just now, he just deliberately scare Shen Ling, lest Shen Ling think that even if he was tricked, he would not be angry and would obey his fate and do it. Live, but Shen Ling's reason this time is really poking Ni scale.

Shen Ling's family has a beautiful wife and wants to have children, right? Sweet and sweet to blind people's eyes, right?

Does he know that he is still a bachelor, and that his sweetheart is still fucking far away! Shen Ling also ran to make a child, he has not even held the hand of his sweetheart seriously!

wipe! Heartache, Mu Wu let go of Shen Ling and squatted down, feeling colic and uncomfortable. Shen Ling was inexplicably let go, and was still a little stunned for a while. Seeing Mu

Wu squatting down, he squatted down, "Hey, are you all right? Feeling bad? Can I help you feel the pulse?"

Putting his hand on his pulse, "The shortness of breath hits the heart, it's okay, it's not serious, come, come with me, take a deep breath, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, is it better?" Shen Ling said sincerely. .

Mu Wu raised his head silently, "Can I beat you?"

"No." Shen Ling said seriously, "I will fight back, really, you can't beat me." The expression was very sincere.

Shen Ling was bored in Mu Mansion for a few days, and ran to the warehouse where the medicinal materials were stored every day. In the end, the magpie simply gave him the key of the warehouse and let him use it. Shen Ling was more willing to do business than to do business. Still as a doctor dispensing medicine, he was just a doctor at first.

Shen Ling prepared the medicine for a few days, and added some spiritual spring to make ten bottles of pills. The efficacy of the pills is not very obvious, but after eating ten bottles, there will still be some effects of recuperating the body. There is still some confidence.

At least, he believes that even if there are many people in the world's genius doctors who can dispense the same or even better pills for nourishing the body and prolonging life, but after adding the spiritual spring, he instantly surpasses what these people can configure. Pills are no longer a commodity.

Mu Wu also bought a wine shop and a new restaurant, and hot pot has also become a new fashion in Huaizhou.

Mu Wu had no time to do it before, so he let the storyteller go back first, until he was more relaxed in the past few days, and then asked someone to call him, and then sent someone to the Mu Mansion to call Shen Ling, Shen Ling said, he He also wanted to listen to the storyteller for a paragraph. Mu Wu simply cleared the restaurant and asked the storyteller to tell them a paragraph, which could be regarded as a reward for his own hard work during this time.

When Shen Ling brought Han Shi and Mu Hongjin to the scene, Mu Wuzheng was sitting in the middle seat with Erlang's legs crossed.

"Mu Wu, we're here, and the third son is also here." Shen Ling called Mu Wu when he entered the door. He didn't expect him to stand up to greet him, but Shen Ling knew that Mu Wu was probably holding his stomach in the past few days. The anger is waiting to be spread, and it is not bad to not shake your face.

But Shen Ling didn't expect that, just after he finished speaking, Mu Wu had already stood up quickly, looked at Mu San Gongzi with a smile on his face, and bowed his head in salute, "San Gongzi, you are here, please take your seat."

Mu Wu looked down and looked down. He glanced at his seat, frowned, and looked at the guy next to him. The guy came over and quickly cleaned up, and changed to a new melon, fruit, and tea before backing off with a smile.

Mu Hongjin walked over with a smile and said, "I came to play with Han Shi, you don't mind me."

"Okay, please take a seat, Third Young Master." Mu Wu gave up his seat. Mu Hongjin was not polite either, he sat directly on the seat of Mu Wu just now, and patted the seat next to Han Shi and said, "Come and sit."

Mu Wu was originally going to sit in the seat next to Mu Hongjin. Seeing this, he had to turn to the other side, while Shen Ling sat next to Han Shi and looked at the stage.

"Let's start!" Mu Wu said to the stage when he saw that Mu San Gongzi was already seated and waited obediently for the storyteller to speak.

"Yes." The young man who was talking on the stage looked at his early twenties, with a handsome and refreshing appearance, but he was a little thin, and the fine stubble was not cleaned up, but his eyes were clear, and there was emotion when he looked at it, Shen Ling He was quite impressed by the young man's appearance.

Tell a story! It's too beautiful, it's not good for a show, it's too ugly, and it's not good for visual pollution. It's best to have a character that's not ugly, and has a rich expression and bright eyes.

"Several gentlemen, today we will tell you a story about Chu Ci, a military commander of the Jin State. Of course, the people in this story are real, but no one knows whether the story is true or false, and I don't know how much tampering, It has evolved and spread to the current state. Let's just listen to stories as stories. Don't compare them with history books. Is what I said good? , Quan when my mouth is stupid, I can't speak, everyone please invite me." The young storyteller bowed his hands and made an opening appearance.

"Okay!" Mu Hongjin applauded excitedly. He usually followed Mu Hongyuan when he went out, and he was alone.

The Mu family didn't let him go out, but Mu Hongyuan wouldn't take him to the teahouse to listen to stories when he went out. In the Mu family, there was only a stage to sing on the birthdays, and Mu Hongjin was really the first. Once I heard someone tell a story, I thought the storyteller was very interesting as soon as he opened his mouth, and couldn't help but applaud.

Seeing Mu Hongjin applauding, Mu Wu also applauded, "Well said, reward!"