Chapter 106

It was windy outside, and the air seemed to be colder. Xiao San shivered and finally climbed onto the bed silently and tucked himself into the quilt, feeling a little aggrieved. He had never felt so aggrieved in his life. Mu Hongyuan lay down and shrank into a ball, Mu Hongyuan was a little unbearable when he saw this.

"Why don't you turn around! I think you seem a little pitiful like this." Mu Hongyuan thought for a while and then said: "And you hide so far, the gap between the quilt is too big, and the wind blows."

Xiao San Silently turned over and lay down on his back, and continued to think about his wife. The quilt finally did not leak, and Mu Hongyuan also felt a little sleepy, and twisted comfortably a few times to close his eyes to rest.

"Why don't you go home?" Xiao San asked casually, "If you go home, these two quilts will be mine."

Mu Hongyuan opened his eyes and was stunned before realizing Xiao San. It means, he really understands Xiao San's mood, and has some sympathy. If he hadn't forced his way in, Xiao San wouldn't be too warm tonight, but he wouldn't be so aggrieved and miserable. He could see that, Xiao San Three, this person doesn't seem to like to be in close contact with people, especially to guard against others, not to mention sleeping in the same bed with others, not to mention that the two of them are now forced to cover the quilt.

"Ah, this!" Mu Hongyuan blinked, "Something happened at home, I really don't like the way at home, so I don't want to go home."

Something happened? whats the matter? Xiao San thought to himself, Mu Hongyuan had already spoken again, "Besides, I'm very compatible with Shen Ling, so I'll come to him."

Xiao San thought about Shen Ling again, in fact, he could see that the reason why Shen Ling was able to develop To this day, it basically depends on the Mu Mansion behind, letting Shen Linghu pretend to be a tiger, and in the Mu Mansion, it seems that only Mu Hongyuan is sincere towards Shen Ling, and Mu Wu is a slave, and is directly ignored by Xiao San.

"You seem to have a good relationship with Shen Ling?"

"Well, good brother."

"Good brother? What good brother, hehe...Aren't you afraid that he will use you? If it weren't for you, Shen Ling would not be where he is today, but his attitude towards you is not very good." It can be said that he is not polite at all. . Xiao San said slowly, his tone was very calm, as if he was just chatting casually.

"Utilize it! Use it. I'm happy if I can help him. He is my brother. If something happens to me, he will definitely help me. As for attitude, Shen Ling has a bad temper. Yes, that's all pretence, the more polite he is to who, the less he actually cares about who, that's what a real good friend should be like, it's time to fight and fight, why do you want to be so polite?" Mu Hongyuan hit A Hache.

Yeah? Xiao San was stunned for a while. In his memory, almost no one dared to fight or make trouble with him. Even the best friends, such as Duan Rui and others, treated him with respect and courtesy most of the time, but Occasionally jumping off some harmless jokes, he already felt that they had a good relationship with each other, and they were friends who could let go of their identities.

"Brother Mu!" Xiao San whispered.

"Ah?" Mu Hongyuan forced himself to open his eyes and looked at the bed curtain.

"If you were my brother, would you really be able to let go of your identity and prejudice? Even if I used you, wouldn't you be angry?"

Mu Hongyuan's rare silence this time made Xiao San a little puzzled. He thought that Mu Hongyuan would Of course he would. He felt that Mu Hongyuan was such a person.

"I don't know."

"Why?" Xiao San is a little impatient, Shen Ling can use him, and Mu Hongyuan can also put down his identity and become friends with him, why can't he himself?

"I think so! You are different from Shen Ling. Although Shen Ling has a deep mind, he will also be really nice to others if others treat him well, such as Han Shi, such as me, but you don't seem to be the same." Mu Hongyuan did not It was different, but Xiao San understood it very well. He knew what Mu Hongyuan had said, but he couldn't refute it.

Mu Hongyuan closed his eyes and slept, leaving Xiao San to think about his words silently, and sullen silently.

The next day, Shen Ling sent the servants to buy quilts. Recently, it has been a little bit cold, and there are really not enough quilts at home. After Mu Hongyuan packed up the things he needed to apply for the exam, he went to Shen Ling to go to the county government office to sign up. Xiao San even followed, and Shen Ling said in surprise, "Brother Xiao, do you want to apply for the exam too?"

"Of course!" Xiao San nodded.

Shen Ling paused for a while, feeling that the third prince might not understand the rules of applying for the test, so he said, "To apply for the test, you need to provide proof of household registration and child birth, and you have to be a local."

"Yes!" Xiao San continued. Nodding, Duan Rui has already helped him solve it. Do you really think that Huaizhou City has a palace of the prince's lineage, and this Huaizhou really belongs to the prince? Just kidding, you must not look at things so one-sidedly and in a general way. In one county, there are mixed dragons and snakes. How can one or two high-ranking people be able to fully control it.

Shen Ling didn't say anything. He already understood what he said, but Mu Hongyuan was puzzled, "Brother Xiao is not your distant relative, but is originally from Huaizhou? What did you mean by those words just now?"

Although Mu Hongyuan is not an extremely smart person, he is definitely not a fool. He can still vaguely discover a lot of things, and Shen Ling has already said it very clearly at this moment. Xiao San is not a relative of Shen Ling, nor is he from Huaizhou.

"Young Master Xiao is not your relative?" Mu Hongyuan paused.

Shen Ling turned his head to look at Mu Hongyuan. He wanted to tell Mu Hongyuan to stay away from Xiao San far more than once. Don't come over and make fun of it. He even robbed him of food, seats, carriages, and even beds. How could he be held grudges, Shen Ling said: "Ah? Oh, Young Master Xiao is my patient and lives in my house temporarily, so I just found an excuse."

Xiao San nodded and looked at Mu Hongyuan.

Mu Hongyuan understood in an instant, "I see, you have been hiding it from me for so long. I thought Xiao San was your relative! What is there to hide? You two are true." Mu Hongyuan chuckled casually. down, and throw it behind your head.

Shen Ling looked at Mu Hongyuan speechlessly, do you really stop thinking about the deeper meaning? Just throw it away like that? !

Xiao San patted Shen Ling's shoulder with a smile, Shen Ling turned his head and said, "There are quite a lot of caravans traveling with us along the way!" Xiao San

nodded, "It's quite a lot, it's a coincidence."

The people went to the county government office where they signed up, and when Mu Hongyuan reported his famous place of origin, the academic officer in charge of the record bowed respectfully to Mu Hongyuan, "It turned out to be the second son, I'm sorry."

"What's the respect! Mu Hongyuan waved it casually and said with a smile, "I'm about to become a frequent visitor here. I take exams every year, and I'll land every year. Maybe I'll have to land this year."

"Second Young Master is talented and intelligent. It's just bad luck, presumably Jinke must be able to go to high school." The academic officer chuckled.

"I borrow your auspicious words, anyway, I have heard it many times." Mu Hongyuan handed over and left.

The faces of the other students lining up behind them looked better. Even the son of Lord Futai had landed on the ground many times. It seemed that their scientific examination in Huaizhou was still fair, and there was nothing tricky about it.

Shen Ling signed up and walked out. Mu Hongyuan stood at the corner and waited, and when he saw Shen Ling coming over, he muttered, "I always say this every year, so I have to repeat it every year. I've landed many times, lest the group of people behind me eat me."

Shen Ling chuckled lightly and didn't answer, if Mu Hongyuan didn't emphasize this point, I'm afraid that other students who heard it would subconsciously think that Mu Hongyuan would definitely be able to do it. Going through the back door to become a scholar will have a hostile attitude towards Mu Hongyuan, who knows that he has already taken the test several times, and he has landed again and again.

Xiao San signed up and walked over. Shen Ling looked at the wooden sign that Xiao San got, didn't say anything, just thought for a while, Huaizhou City might not be a monolith! No wonder this master dared to come to Huaizhou.

"Let's go!" Xiao San laughed.

The two nodded and headed towards the county gate.

"Second brother." A young man in a coarse tunic walked towards the three of them with a smile, "I just looked like you from a distance, it turned out to be the second brother."

Shen Ling frowned and recognized it. It was only after recognizing that I dared to be sure that this was Shen San. The child grew up fast, and after a year of absence, coupled with the change in temperament, Shen Ling didn't think of the Shen family for a long time, and even almost forgot his appearance, "Third brother." After hitting the smiling face, Shen Ling also smiled.

"Is the third brother also coming to apply for the exam? Good! Then don't bother." Shen Ling nodded and was about to leave, not planning to introduce the people around Shen San.

"I've already applied for the exam." Shen San approached proactively, Shen Ling had to stop, and Shen Sancai bowed to the two people beside Shen Ling: "Young Master Mu, this son is good."

"You know me . ?" Mu Hongyuan pointed at himself and smiled.

"I overheard the conversation between the student and Mu Gongzi just now." Shen Sandao.

Mu Hongyuan nodded and rubbed his nose, "Oh, it's fine. This is Xiao San, Young Master Xiao, you are Shen Ling's third brother, right? I heard Shen Ling mention you and say that you are good at school."

Shen San He laughed, "Really? How can the second brother say it is so good, it's just mediocre."

Shen Ling never remembered that he told the Shen family that he was called Shen Ling outside, Shen San adapted very well, Mu Hongyuan As soon as Shen Ling was mentioned, he took the seat directly, and he didn't even need to explain.

Mu Hongyuan didn't hear much about Shen Ling's family. Shen Ling was the least willing to talk about family members. He occasionally chatted with Shen Ling, but Shen Ling just casually mentioned a few members of the family and what they were doing. For a living, he will not say more. He only knows that the third child of the Shen family went to school, and everything that is good in school is made up by himself. Anyway, people who praise school say that he is good in school, and there is always no problem.

The three of Shen Ling didn't speak, and Shen San also said to himself: "Second brother, it's been nearly a year, you haven't even gone back for the New Year, your parents miss you very much, why don't you go home together after the exam is over? "

Shen Ling nodded, "That's what I'm planning to do! It's not that I don't want to go home, it's just that there are so many things outside, your sister-in-law is pregnant and giving birth to a child again, and just arrived at the end of the year. It's already a full moon, and I'm planning to take it back to the family tree!"

Shen San nodded, "As it should be, I haven't seen my little nephew yet, second brother, where do you live now? I'm at Hongwen Inn, two Does brother also live in an inn? I'll visit another day?"

Xiao San raised his eyebrows at Mu Hongyuan, is this a real brother? Didn't even know that Shen Ling had a home and a hospital in Huaizhou? Mu Hongyuan shook his head slightly, he didn't know anything.

Shen Ling said: "I have a small courtyard in Huaizhou, and I live at home."

"That's fine, but I don't know where the address is? I'm also going to visit."

Shen Ling was reluctant to tell Shen San the address, but he couldn't refuse, After all, he is nominally a blood relative, so Shen San asked his address in a good voice. He couldn't find a reason not to say it. Anyway, he would go back to Shenzhuang in a few days, and then he would go back to Chengxian County. Tell Shen San's address.

Shen San nodded and said, "Then I'll go see my little nephew another day. By the way, my mother came with me this time for the exam, and she also lives in the inn. If she knew that she had a grandson, she would definitely Very happy, second brother, I will take my mother to see you tomorrow!"

"Okay." Shen Ling had to nod.

After Shen San left, Shen Ling rubbed his eyebrows, feeling a little bored.