Chapter 140

Shen San stood outside the door with a pale face, and stood at the door angrily scolding Shen Ling for being unfaithful, unfilial, unkind, and unjust. After Shen Ling knew Han Shi's identity, he thought of breaking up with the Shen family, and was waiting for this opportunity, so he walked out the door. , glanced at the surrounding villagers, and said with a sneer: "I am unfaithful, unfilial, unkind and unjust? Just because I didn't save my father?

" I, Shen Ling, absolutely do not want to bear this stigma, I have to make a clear argument, and I ask all the villagers to be witnesses."

Someone had already called Li Zheng to come over, Shen Ling stood at the door, with his hands behind his back, Loudly said: "Father had an accident, I, Shen Ling, was busy running back and forth. I spent all my face, and how much money was lost? I finally rescued the eldest brother, but what did you do, the third brother?! You are here to say that I am unfaithful and unfilial. Inhumane and injustice?"

"Also, do you know who my father killed?! Do you know what my father did in those days?! What a monstrous crime to be a bandit in a troubled time and a citizen in a prosperous world? You really think I can cover the sky with one hand. Even the imperial envoy listens to me? Does the national law have to give me Shen Ling concessions? It's so funny! It's so funny! You even let you call me unfaithful and unfilial. Dare to ask, how can I be considered loyal and filial?! Why don't you ask me? The third brother will set an example for me."

Youzu stepped forward to stop the fight, and he could see that the two of them were very angry today, so he reassured: "I know that both of you are in a hurry to get angry, and your hearts are irritable, but My brothers can't make jokes like this, if they have a fight, they all give in, forget it! We all know that Shen Er also tried his best."

"I don't dare." Shen Ling cupped his hands, "Since childhood, my father has been partial to Shen Sanyi, and now everyone knows that my father was a gangster in troubled times, and I don't know how much money he has in his hand, so I'm not afraid of everyone. It's a joke, I've had guesses over the years, and there are no less than a thousand, but I haven't seen Shen Ling at all, and my life is even worse than that of ordinary people's children. It's all seen. The other brothers didn't see anything left, only Shen San was alone. All the money in the family supported Shen San. Now that my father has an accident, you don't save yourself, but come to me, okay! I'll save him , but you dare to come here today to scold me for being unfaithful, unfilial, inhumane, and unjust, I want to ask you, Shen San, you have used up all those dirty money, studied for so many years, and passed the exam as a scholar. Don't you feel disgusted? Do you know that every penny you use has blood on it? Has it all been stained with human life?! Loyalty, filial piety, benevolence, which one do you stand on?!"

Shen San was killed by Shen Ling He took a step back with a blow, almost unsteady, Shen San raised his head and looked at Shen Ling fiercely, gritted his teeth: "Shen Er, you are cruel enough!"

Everyone knew this, but no one said it. Now When Shen Ling said it, it was on the bright side. The money he went to school was not clean, and his travel expenses for the imperial examinations were also unclean, that is, everything he learned was not clean. Who would dare to let him take the exam? Make him an official? He was only afraid that he would not be able to keep his previous talents.

Shen Ling's words cut off his future.

Even the clan elder has nothing to say now, this is not the point where he can persuade, Shen Ling snorted coldly, "If you are not aggressive, how can I be cruel to you? You know, when I was a child, I was still very loving. Yours."

Shen Ling's remarks reminded many people of the former Shen Erlai, who was honest and honest, lowered his head and smirked when he saw people, worked honestly, farmed the land honestly, and didn't say a word. , Mu Na is very, at that time, Shen Er really took care of Shen San and other younger siblings, but later, after Shen Er fell ill, the Shen family said that there was no money to treat Shen Er, and they separated him out. There is a change.

Suddenly thinking of this, all the villagers reacted. When the people from the county government came to search, they found hundreds of taels of silver from the Shen family. This is still now. Do you want money to see a doctor for Shen Er?

Thinking of this, everyone stopped talking, and felt that Shen Zhibo was really cruel and cruel, and he could put money and watch his son die. It's no wonder that Shen Er was so determined and angry today, everyone felt a little sympathy for him. . As for Shen San, who had enjoyed thousands of taels of glory and wealth, it seemed that there was nothing worthy of sympathy.

Li Zheng finally came, and he heard the voice from here just far away. Shen Ling's voice was so loud that he listened to it. When Li Zheng came to the front, he shouted angrily at Shen San, "You What are you doing here? Shen Er has already tried his best, you are his brother, how can you still humiliate his reputation here if you don't say help?!"

Li Zheng wanted to understand in just a moment, just as Shen Ling said, Shen San was born Not good, standing upright, even if he is full of talents and learning, he is afraid that he will be useless, and he will not be able to achieve anything in the imperial examination. Now, Shen Er is the person that the Shen family can rely on, and he needs to be careful to protect his reputation and help He has soared into the sky, and only the Shen family can benefit.

Shen San was scolded and stunned. He has been a proud family since he was a child. Li Zheng and other elders and clan elders also supported him. Who would have thought that there would be today's scene, and the eyes of the clan people seemed to be full of contempt and disdain when looking at him.

Shen San moved his lips, but he couldn't utter a word, and the bruises on his face seemed to be seen and cared by no one.

"Okay, let's go back!" The clan elder waved his hand and sighed. There was a villain like Shen Zhibo in the clan, his reputation was damaged, and he also implicated the two promising young people in the clan. It was really a sin.

"Wait!" Shen Da suddenly jumped out, "Everyone walk slowly, I have something to say."

"Shen Da, go back to your house, isn't this messy enough?" Li Zheng said angrily.

Shen Da shrank his head after being scolded, but raised his head quickly, "I'll just say, I want to split up the family!" He also understood that the third brother's future was ruined, otherwise Li Zheng wouldn't help. With him, the third brother has no future, why does he keep him? Does Bai keep a mouth? Separation of the family is necessary. He is the eldest son, and if he wants to take the big head, he still has a few acres of land left.

The crowd gathered again in an instant, and even Shen Ling turned back, looking at Shen Da, Shen Da said loudly: "If the third brother occupied all the money in the family, how could I steal the family's property, I also have a few children to support If it weren't for the children..." Shen Da wiped his eyes, as if he wanted to rub out tears, then raised his head again, "Third brother, you have spent a lot of money on your family these years, and you are the third child, not the eldest son. , my father is not here now, it's better for us to separate the family, I'm the eldest son, so it stands to reason, but you have spent so much in the family, and the official searched it again, and there's nothing big or big anymore. In this way, it was you who proposed the separation of the second brother's family back then, but now, we will divide it for you according to the standards of the second brother's family separation back then, so you don't have any problem with it, right?"

Shen San's body trembled with anger, and gritted his teeth: "Big brother, We'll talk about this when we go back."

"No need to go back! I'll mention it to you today in front of everyone. We split up. Please ask the husband of the Lizheng clan. You have spent a lot of money these years. I don't have a penny in my hand, and I still have a few small ones to support. You can learn all by yourself. Even if you don't take the imperial examinations, you can still be a teacher. I am the eldest son, the fields are all mine, and the house in the family should also be mine, are you okay with that?"

"Is the eldest brother going to clean me out of the house?" Shen Sandu laughed angrily.

"No, no, no matter what, you are my younger brother. I gave you a share of how the second child split up the family, and I will give you a share for the fourth child in the future. I will give you one mu of dry land. The family has no money, as you know, a piece of money. I won't give it to you, I will build another earthen house for you on the ground, and I will lend you money to build it! You also know that the family really has no money, so it's done?"

Shen Ling shook his head amusingly, seeing that Shen San was already shaking uncontrollably, but he was still restraining himself, Shen Ling turned and went back, he had already guessed the end of this farce of the Shen family, and he didn't want to watch it any longer.

Han Shi was lying in the door eavesdropping, when Shen Ling suddenly pushed the door back, and shocked him. When Shen Ling saw Han Shi, he closed the door immediately, for fear of being seen at the door of Han Shi, "Why?" Shen Ling Ask in a low voice.

Han Shi's face turned red all of a sudden, a little embarrassed, Shen Ling understood and pulled Han Shi back.

"Don't you care? They're going to fight." Han Shi asked.

"What does it have to do with me? What does the matter of their Shen family have to do with me?" Shen Ling said as a matter of course.

Hearing this, Han Shi lowered his head and smiled, but did not speak.

"Come here, pack your things, go quickly, and you'll get into trouble if it's too late." Shen Ling instructed the servants that the separation of the Shen family should not be a problem, but there was still an old lady, and he didn't want to let this old lady get entangled. It's nothing to throw Shen San out, but to throw the old lady out there must be a legitimate reason.

"Daughter-in-law! Why don't I just join the marriage! It's no longer reasonable for me to take care of the Shen family's affairs." Shen Ling lowered his head and chuckled. Whether it was the Shen family or the Shen family, none of them liked him.

Han Shi lowered his head and said nothing, neither opposed nor agreed.

When the people arguing outside the door were all gone, Shen Ling took a big bag and a small bag and left without saying a word. Not even Shen Gouzi was able to block him. After another day, Shen Ling arrived. Huaizhou City, the situation in Huaizhou City has changed drastically at this moment.

The imperial court threw the wrath of thunder, Fu Lao was sentenced to death, the emperor vomited blood angrily, and the disease became more serious. There was no mention of the crime of treason and surrender to the enemy. Yao shi was very arrogant before, and now he has disappeared. It is said that Yao shi was domineering and arrogant, and the common people were also accused. Even Empress Yao was ordered to close the palace and introspect, pull out the radish and bring it out. Ni, many officials in the capital were found guilty of corruption and dereliction of duty, and a large number of people were beheaded throughout the capital, blood flowing into rivers.

For a while, Huaizhou also changed with the situation, and Shen Ling was deeply touched just one day after entering the city.

He, the president, seems to be ignored? Shen Ling held his chin and sat in the restaurant, holding the wine glass and turning it constantly. At the banquet, all the merchants talked and chatted very affectionately with each other, but no one paid any attention to him, the president who was sitting in the second seat?

As for the person sitting on the main seat, it was the owner of the banquet, a businessman from Huaizhou, surnamed Chen, half a hundred years old, with a gray beard, and a master attitude to chat and laugh with everyone.

Shen Ling turned to look at the others, but no one dared to touch his gaze, so they all avoided it. This is... they all believed that he was from Lao Fu's lineage! His lie is so true! Glad...