Chapter 156

Han Shi didn't dare to move. After waiting for a while, he tentatively raised his hand and shook it in front of the emperor's eyes. The emperor ignored him, so Han Shi carefully pulled out his arm and was about to look for the jade seal. Han Shi turned around in the room. Circle, the jade seal is not placed on the bright side at all. According to Wei An, the secret room of the palace is usually behind the bookcase or a lampstand ornament as a mechanism, or it is the bed board and the like.

Han Shi groped for the ornaments in the hall and touched them carefully. He didn't know that the mechanism was going to be twisted. He just poked each one, and it was more like curiosity, so he touched it. The emperor had already opened his eyes and looked at him. Han Shi, although Han Shi walked very lightly, he touched the ornaments in the palace several times, and he didn't fall asleep, so he had discovered it long ago, but he had never seen such a stupid killer or thief. I didn't think about it in that direction, I just thought that Han Zheng was curiously groping for these treasures he had never seen before.

Han Shi finally poked open a picture scroll hanging on the wall facing the bed. The scroll spread out, revealing a man who was almost exactly the same as Han Shi at the moment. Han Shi leaned over and looked at him, he really looked like him. ! It can be said that it is almost the same. Han Shi was stunned. He knew that this should be the portrait of Chu Ci, that is, his father.

Han Shi raised his hand and touched the person in the portrait. His eyes were sore for a while, and he couldn't help falling into tears. Although he had never seen his father, he had no impression of him, and he was only a stranger in front of him. A painting, but this is the closest he can get to his father.

"Enenener..."

Han Shi turned his head in horror and looked at the emperor on the bed. Seeing that the emperor didn't mean to ask guilt, he eased up. The emperor probably didn't realize that he was looking for Yuxi! Han Shicai replied to the emperor's words, "I...I'm sad...that's why I cry."

"Enenener..."

Why is it sad? Han Shi was a little stunned. Wei An said that he couldn't tell the emperor his identity. Of course, he couldn't say that he cried because he saw the portrait of his father, but he couldn't think of any excuse, so he shook his head, "Me too... ...I don't know, it's just...it's just sad."

The emperor trembled slightly. Han Shi was wearing the same clothes as Chu Ci's and stood in front of the portrait of Chu Ci, as if he was the exact same person. Han Shi also said that he didn't know why he was sad when he saw the portrait of Chu Ci. The emperor looked at the portrait of Chu Ci. Han Shi's age was about the same age as Chu Ci's death, and a strange thought appeared in the emperor's mind.

Is the person in front of him the reincarnation of Chu Ci?

"Uh uh uh..." The emperor clenched the quilt under his hand tightly and stared at Han Shi with wide eyes.

Han Shi didn't understand why the emperor asked him his birthday, but Wei An didn't instruct him not to say his birth date, so he answered the emperor. Han Shi, Han Shi hurried over to support the emperor's arm, but the emperor ducked back and looked at Han Shi in horror, Mo Ji was killed by him, and Chu Ci's death was also due to him in principle, and he loved him. Chu Ci is true, but if Chu Ci is really standing in front of him at this moment, the emperor's first reaction is still fear, fearing that Chu Ci is here to take revenge.

"Emperor, don't keep raising your arms, I'll help you with anything you want." Han Shi simply tucked the emperor's arm into the quilt and said seriously.

"Enenener..."

"Me? I'm not Chu Ci... I'm not like Chu Ci either! Others say I look like Mo Ji." Han Shi said blankly, and Shen Ling always said he looked like Dad. This point, Wei An has not instructed Han Shi not to say.

Mo Ji... The emperor was cold all over his body, staring at Han Shi's eyes with a dazed expression that seemed to be empty, so similar to Mo Ji! Is it the resentful ghost who crawled out of hell, put on the skin of Chu Ci, and came to seek revenge for him!

"Enenen..."

"Your Majesty, do you want to call someone? No, I finally let those palace servants leave, so I can't call them back!" Han Shi hurriedly shook his head. He hadn't found the jade seal yet, so how could he be called back? Han Shi thought for a while, and gave the emperor a smile. Wei An told him not to be afraid, just smile at the emperor, the emperor would definitely listen to him.

Since Wei An said that, he just laughed. After Han Shi smiled, "Your Majesty, rest!"

This sentence was automatically translated into the Emperor's ears as you go to death! The emperor couldn't help squirming his body hard, and his other hand was under the quilt to press the mechanism. This palace was filled with his loyal guards and servants. As long as he pressed the button, someone would immediately escort him. Those people are the last of the imperial power. It is the last layer of guarantee of imperial power that only obeys the emperor who sits on the throne.

Even if he is paralyzed and his speech is indistinct, even if the court has been controlled by his son 80%, and he is old and weak, these people will still be loyal to him and maintain the orthodoxy of the royal family until the next emperor takes the throne.

"Your Majesty, don't keep moving." Han Shi raised his hand to hold the emperor's arm, took both arms out of the quilt, and helped the emperor to sit up, "Are you going to get up? I'll help you."

The emperor was lifted up and his hands were placed on the quilt. Han Shi quickly took the pillow from the bed and stuffed it behind the emperor's back to make him sit more comfortably. Then he smiled again. The emperor was better than his godfather back then. Much better to serve.

Looking at Han Shi's smiling face, the emperor's whole body has stiffened.

"Huh?" Han Shi saw a little piece of wood exposed under the quilt after he lifted the pillow. Thinking of Wei An's instructions, he quickly opened the quilt. Sure enough, there was a hidden compartment underneath. Han Shi opened the hidden compartment and took out the wooden box inside. Shaking in front of the emperor, there is something inside.

The emperor stared at Han Shi, Han Shi was so absorbed in his thought that he seemed to find the jade seal, he didn't notice the emperor at all, and when he opened the wooden box, the jade seal of the imperial family was revealed. , with ink sticking underneath.

Han Shi smiled, and hurriedly took out the forged brocade silk from his clothes, pressed it hard at the place Wei An instructed, and finished.

Han Shi put the jade seal back into the wooden box, stuffed it back into the hidden compartment, put away the edict, and then looked at the emperor in surprise, stunned.

He... He seems to be in trouble... The emperor has seen it... Wei An asked him to steal it... He said he couldn't be found...

Han Shi was dumbfounded.

The emperor has calmed down. Compared with the ghost's life, he is more able to accept his third son's calculation of the jade seal, "Eunen Eren?"

"I...I'm not the third prince, I..." Han Shi almost going to cry.

"Enen, eren..."

"Ah?" Han Shi's tears were instantly withdrawn, and he looked at the emperor stupidly. What the emperor said just now, he said that he could admit this edict, but he wanted him to stay in the palace.

The emperor knew that his lifespan was approaching. To be honest, he once worked hard to maintain the balance between the crown prince and the third prince, in order to remain in power during his lifetime, but now this balance has been broken, and the power in his hands has been emptied. , Basically, only the group of people who are loyal to the imperial power in the palace are left. He is holding the handle of whether the third child is orthodox, and the third child is desperately trying to stand him up. Originally, he thought that he would continue like this in order to keep his authority, and he held on to the end. No one wants to take his power away until he dies! But looking at this seemingly stupid Han Shi, he changed his mind.

A person who can steal the jade seal and steal it in front of him looks like a stubborn idiot, but also a docile and timid twin, whose length is almost exactly the same as that of Chu Ci. At the end of his life, he will be buried with him after his death, which can be regarded as fulfilling his wish. Compared with this, why not relax a little bit of authority?

The third child is also stupid. Since he has such a treasure in his hand, why didn't he send it to the palace earlier, and he wouldn't give it what he wanted? Why do you have to take this step and let this baby steal the jade seal? It's simply a tyrannical thing, wouldn't it be better to exchange him directly for the edict? More happy?

Han Shi subconsciously shook his head, he didn't want to.

"Uh u u u u u u uh." The emperor ignored Han Shi's meaning, only said that it didn't matter whether Han Shi agreed or not, he would discuss with the third child, the third child was Han Shi's master, and it was not his turn to be a little kid. slaves to be their own masters.

He saw that Han Shi didn't come to kill him, but to steal something. If the third child wanted to send a killer, he wouldn't have sent such a person here. With his martial arts skills, Wei An could get close to him, wouldn't he be a better candidate?

Moreover, the third child will not kill him, the succession is not right, the palace is forced to stand on its own, and the world may be in chaos, even if the third child is ruthless and fast enough to kill the prince, there are enough princes and officials from all over the world. Waiting to use this reason to change the dynasty, and want to take over a stable court, the third child can't act rashly.

"Report to the emperor, the third prince asks to see you." The husband pushed open the door and entered, knelt outside and said.

I was looking for him, so here it is? The emperor smiled, the paralyzed body made him laugh terribly, but unconsciously, Han Shi shrank subconsciously, standing aside like a quail.

The husband gave an order to let the third prince bring someone into the palace. Shen Ling was searched outside the palace, and only a token of the princess was found. Shen Ling explained that he was a friend of the concubine, and because he wanted to enter the palace, he took this token as a backup, and was able to enter.

"My son has seen the father, the father is Wan'an." Xiao San knelt down and saluted, and Shen Ling also saluted, kneeling one step behind the third prince with Wei Jing.

The old man had consciously stood beside the emperor's bed, waiting to send a message to the emperor. When Han Shi saw Shen Ling, the tears were rolling and rolling. He looked at Shen Ling pitifully, but didn't dare to call him. Inside, Han Shi was staring in the direction of the third prince.

"Uh uh uh uh uh."

"Yes." The old man was stunned for a moment, but he still conveyed the emperor's meaning, and said to the third prince: "The emperor likes this boy very much, and wants to keep him in the palace, the third prince. The filial piety is commendable and can be established as the prince, the edict is in the arms of this prince, and the third prince can take it."

The meaning of the emperor's words is to express his intention to make a deal with Xiao San, and he is willing to exchange the crown for Han Shi, and the second is to warn Xiao San that he knows what you're thinking, and even knows about it. The fake will is in Han Shi's arms.

Xiao San was stunned for a while, Yu Guang glanced at Shen Ling's instantly cold face, and smiled, if he could dedicate Han Shizhen to the old man, why would he resort to this? Isn't it impossible! With a little use, he can really take Han Shi over and present it to the old man in exchange for the seat of the crown prince. Shen Ling can eat him alive, although he did have this idea when he saw Han Shi for the first time.

Shen Ling moved slightly, Wei Jing had already stretched out his hand to hold it down, his eyes gestured to the door, the Ouchi guards who were standing guard outside were almost every three steps, and could not tolerate any rash movement.