Chapter 94

A few days later, Dr. Xing came to tell Shen Ling that the pile of tattered clothes was gone. He clearly kept it in the cabinet, but it suddenly disappeared. Dr. Xing sat in the hall and sighed, "You said, in case the other's family After looking for it, we haven't even collected the relics, what's the matter?"

Doctor Xing sighed deeply again.

Shen Ling also frowned, "There's no way! In this way, I will draw a portrait as a preservation. If someone comes to the door in the future and wants to reduce the skeleton, I will give the portrait to him to identify the person, if it is the other's family. , let's better explain the burning of the corpse and the loss of the relic."

Doctor Xing said helplessly: "Can this be explained clearly? People die here, and it's okay not to be buried in the ground, not even a relic is left. "

Then, let's go to the government to prepare a case? To avoid being suspected of murdering and destroying the body in the future, and forcibly taking money?" Shen Ling asked tentatively.

Doctor Xing frowned even more.

"Master, it seems that a thief has entered the mansion, and the house has been turned over." A pale-faced servant stepped forward and bowed his hands.

"What's missing?" Shen Ling frowned.

"It's just that nothing was lost, but there are traces of things being turned over," the servant said.

Shen Lingzhuang seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, "It's good that I didn't lose anything. There seems to be nothing in my house. I've been in the house for the past few days, but I haven't seen any thieves."

"The thief only turned over the empty house. The house didn't move much, so no one found him." The servant said.

Doctor Xing looked at the servant and said, "This is the little brother who saw the corpse, right? His face is still blue now!" Doctor Xing asked with interest, "Tell me, what have you seen? To frighten you into this look, the whole Cheng County is talking about this!"

The servant's face turned pale again, and the whole person stiffened in place. He was only ordered to watch the night, but he didn't expect the coffin to make a sound. He just looked back and saw the dead man standing blankly with his arms outstretched. Straight, with wide eyes, he stared at him stubbornly, his face blue and black, before he could react, he heard a cat meow, and a black cat rushed out as if frightened.

There is a rumor in the country that if a black cat crosses a corpse, the corpse will deceive the corpse. He was scared to pee at the time, and he cried and ran out. When he saw the patrolling servant, he fainted. He didn't know either. "Okay, don't scare him anymore, I finally forgot it, you have to mention it." Shen Ling gave Doctor Xing a white look, and scolded

: "What should I do if I'm scared sick again?"

.

Shen Ling said: "If you haven't rested yet, you can rest for two more days."

"Thanks a lot, sir, the villain is much better." The servant took a deep breath and calmed down.

Shen Ling sighed, "Be careful in the future, there are gods who raise your head three feet, don't open your mouth and shut your mouth and tell others that you are too bold to sleep in the grave, if this is really heard by some gods, I will fulfill you. How about once?" The

servant shuddered.

"Okay, let's go!" Shen Ling said.

"Yes." The servant stepped back.

Shen Ling sent Dr. Xing, who had come to complain for Zhao'er, and instructed him to go back and look for it. If he couldn't find it, he sent the person out of the gate. Wen Chengrong just rushed over with a smile on his face and almost hit him. Doctor Xing.

"I'll go, who is this rashly ramming the old man?" Doctor Xing was helped by Shen Ling before he stood up, and he stroked his beard in dissatisfaction.

"It's me, Mr. Xing is sorry." Wen Chengrong raised his hand and bowed.

"Oh, Young Master Wen!" Doctor Xing couldn't pursue it any further, after all, the Wen family is also a big family, not an ordinary person, "Come on, it's alright, then I'll take my leave."

"Walk slowly." Shen Ling said with a smile.

Wen Chengrong followed Shen Ling to send Dr. Xing away, and then turned around and shook Shen Ling's arm excitedly. Shen Ling was shaken by him and was about to fall apart. Moreover, a man with a big belly in his thirties shook with excitement. With his arm, Shen Ling felt that he couldn't bear it.

"Master Wen!" Shen Ling hurriedly raised his voice to stop. "Calm down!"

Wen Chengrong released Shen Ling's arm, took a deep breath to calm down, his belly suddenly swelled and retracted back to normal size.

Shen Ling raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Do you remember the enamel you finally made last month?" Wen Chengrong couldn't help but want to grab Shen Ling's arm Shaking, Shen Ling quickly took a step back and avoided Wen Chengrong's hand.

"What's wrong?" Shen Ling asked. Enamel color is just an idea he put forward. He knows that someone researched this in the late period of ancient China. It does not require absolute modern technology, and it must be overcome by the ancients. A little impression of the enamel color tells the other party, let them study it, and finally, the enamel color is finally researched, but it is still very simple, but the glaze color is already excellent.

It's just that although the craftsmanship has been overcome, the output is very low and the cost is extremely high. The artist is a big expense. Not to mention the burnt porcelain, it took him nearly half a year to urge the porcelain master to develop it. After a month, the output is only a mere 100 pieces, which is really unpleasant.

"Brother Shen, Shen Ling! Do you know what price this thing sold at the auction house!"

Shen Ling nodded, "I know, the price is sky-high!" Otherwise, it would be worth his hard work for half a year. If he urged the brewmaster to make wine after so much time, he would be able to brew all the wines in "The Story of Flowers" over and over again, okay? The wines in "The Story of Flowers" are also expensive.

Wen Chengrong said again: "Do you know what my Wen family received today?"

Shen Ling thought for a while, "The imperial decree of the emperor?" Is this the only possibility? However, dozens of pieces have entered the WTO, and the others are still in the inventory. It turns out that this can also be flowed into the palace! Shen Ling sighed.

"No, no." Wen Chengrong shook his head, "How can I have such good luck, my Wen family received a handwritten letter from Yao Shi, saying that a hundred pieces of enamel will be ordered, and the price will be based on the price of the auction house!"

Wen Chengrong grabbed Shen Ling's arm and shook it again, and Shen Ling was also shocked, but did not escape.

The enamel color was first entered into the WTO, and the price was very high, and it was sold at the auction house. The higher price got it. It can be said that the price of a dozen pieces of enamel color is worth the income of the porcelain shop for half a year. The price of the auction house is a huge sum of money!

"This Yao family..."

"The prince's mother's house! Don't you know?" Wen Chengrong asked suspiciously.

"I know, I know." Shen Ling nodded, in fact he didn't know, and he had never heard anyone say anything about Yao Shi! But it turned out to be the prince's mother's family. How could he remember that not long after the founding of the Jin Dynasty, the empress also came from a small family, so Yao's development should not be less than a hundred years, right? Is it possible to be so extravagant?

Wen Chengrong clasped his hands together abruptly and rubbed them together, "This time I really made a lot of money, but Yao's handwriting said that within three months, the enamel color can no longer be sold to other people, but it doesn't matter, let's first Do it, wait until the time is up, and then continue to take out! Still earning money!"

Shen Ling nodded, "That's fine."

"By the way, Brother Shen, I'm here to tell you that according to the agreement between you and my father, 40% of the Wenjia porcelain is in your hands, 50% in my Wenjia's hand, and the remaining 1 penny. It is scattered in the hands of other people, my father said, if you develop something in the future, the shares will not be distributed to you, otherwise Wenjia Porcelain will have to change his surname." Wen Chengrong said seriously.

Shen Ling nodded slightly, "I understand, you go back and tell Boss Wen that Shen Ling is not a greedy person, so far, I'm very satisfied."

"That's good." Wen Chengrong breathed a sigh of relief, he really did Afraid that Shen Ling would not be happy and insisted on continuing to grab shares, even if his father watched the shares, he might not be able to keep them in his hands.

"I have other things to do!" Shen Ling added with a smile.

Wen Chengrong was a little surprised. Shen Ling has the most profitable wine shop in the world, and it will be the most profitable porcelain shop in the world in the future. What else is there for him to do? Can Wenjia participate in shares? !

When Wen Chengrong thought of this, he asked nervously, "I don't know what Brother Shen is going to do? Is there any place where the Wen family can help?"

"Yes!" Shen Ling smiled, "I want to buy land, many, many fields, Wen Chengrong. My family has deep roots in Chengxian County, so I definitely need the help of the Wen family!"

After such a lack of vegetables in autumn, Shen Ling deeply felt the necessity of out-of-season vegetables. Off-season vegetables are actually very easy to get, as long as they are well insulated and supervised, but the cost price will be very high. However, in the eyes of large families, no matter how expensive the vegetables are, they are still affordable. This is Shen Ling Conclusions from the beginning of Bifang wine.

A few days later, Shen Ling's mansion was turned over several times. Shen Ling impatiently went to the official mansion to report the case, and invited a group of arresters to eat and drink at home to hide from others' eyes and ears, while in private, he asked Xiao San. Be vigilant, the lock in the dark room must be locked every day, and the dark lock must not be opened unless he calls the door.

If the door of the dark room is locked from the inside, it is useless even for outsiders to open the mechanism from the outside, so there is no fear that someone will come in and look for it.

The first snow in early winter came, and with it came the victims who fled the famine from the north. The government blocked the victims outside the city gate, not allowing them to enter, and asked someone to arrange for people to build thatched huts outside the city to shelter the victims from the cold. The doctor took his apprentice to the outside of the city with a medicine box on his back to see a doctor for the victims.

Shen Ling was invited by the magistrate to attend the banquet. All the businessmen who were invited were wealthy and famous businessmen in Chengxian County. Everyone sat in a row and accompanied the magistrate to eat bark and grass roots in the backyard of the county government office and drank it. A few bowls of snow water melted in the cool white, and there was not even a piece of tea.

In the end, no matter voluntarily or forcedly, everyone expressed their willingness to give generously to help the victims before they were able to leave. Shen Ling felt that, as a good old man who was already helping the victims, this meal was really unpleasant, and he felt a little sick to his stomach.

Back home, Doctor Xing was wearing a tattered cotton-padded jacket with patches all over his body. He was squatting at the entrance of the hall with his hands crossed, wearing a tattered felt hat. Xing Liang looked down at his toes, his face seemed to be a little shyly red, and he was also wearing It was tattered, if the servants of the Shen residence knew these two people, I'm afraid they wouldn't let these two people dressed as beggars enter the door.

Shen Ling rubbed his brows, "What's wrong? Huichuntang closed down? How did you do things? Why didn't Xing Lao come into the room for tea?" The

servants stood beside them aggrieved. But people don't go in.

Dr. Xing raised his eyes to see Shen Ling, rubbed his eyes immediately, and screamed, "Victims are so miserable!"

Shen Ling was not frightened at all, he had already guessed the purpose of these two people, really Not surprised at all.