Chapter 126

Shen Ling cleaned up Han Facai and went home. Shen Gouzi asked, "Boss, you really don't care about him anymore?"

"When I ask about Han Shi's life experience, I'll go to Han Jiuye tomorrow. go back to rest! It's too late." Shen Ling stretched.

"That's it, let's go first." Shen Gouzi said.

"Well."

Zhaofu was crying in the house, and when Shen Ling entered the house, Han Shi asked, "Where have you been? I can't find you."

"Go to the orchard." Shen Ling said casually, "Me and Shen dog. They are together! Don't worry!"

"Oh." Han Shi lowered his head, Shen Ling leaned over, patted the blessing, coaxed, and asked in a low voice, "Do you know where you found it? You Do you want to find a family?"

Han Shi was stunned, not understanding why Shen Ling suddenly mentioned this matter, but still said: "I heard my godfather said that I found it in Niunangou! During the war, whoever gave birth and didn't want it, threw me away."

Shen Ling cursed inwardly, but he was tricked by this kid Han Facai. Come on, everyone knows it, Shen Ling continued: "Can I help you find family members? Do you want to see them?"

Han Shi hesitated, "But they don't want me anymore."

"Then don't look for them . "

But... I want to know why they don't want me, my godfather said, maybe it's because of some difficulties..."

Shen Ling nodded and understood Han Shi's contradiction. He wanted to find his family again, and he was more timid when he was close to the nostalgia, so he didn't dare to look for his family, for fear that he knew that his family really didn't want him, so let's continue to look for him! If there are difficulties, he will tell Han Shi, if there are no difficulties, he lost it simply because he does not want to support Han Shi, then it is not necessary to tell Han Shi if these people do not exist. Shen Ling made up his mind.

At dawn the next day, not long after Shen Ling and the others got up, Shen Gouzi rushed over and saw Shen Ling and said, "Boss, I'll go with you! In case the kid sees only you and gets upset and upset. I'll take care of you."

Shen Ling nodded, he was not afraid of Han Facai's actions, but felt that Shen Gouzi could at least take care of Han Shi, lest he have something he couldn't see, "That's right." Shen Ling said, "Yesterday you also listened to it. When you arrive, help me check the surrounding Shili Baxiang, who has given birth during that time, and help me check Han Shi's life experience."

"Cheng, boss, don't worry, leave it to me, these Shili Baxiang, no The things I can't find out, unless they're not from us here." Shen Gouzi said, with a little hesitation, "Boss, maybe it's really not from us here, or I should have heard about it long ago. The door faces the door and the village is connected to the village. Who does not know who is pregnant and giving birth to a child! After so many years, there is no letter at all. Maybe it is really from other places. During that time, it was the time of war, and there were refugees everywhere. The victims of the disaster." Shen Ling paused, and knew that what Shen Gouzi

said made sense, "It's okay, you should check first."

" It's done."

The doctor was sent to leave. His arm was broken. After the doctor bandaged him, he was lying on the bed. After all, he was also hit with a stick on his back. It was quite serious. His back was swollen this morning. Old Gao, I had to ask the doctor to take a look.

As for Chen Zhen, she was frightened all night and was kicked. She was lying on the bed at the moment, and was urged by Han Facai to be pushed up. After all, she had nothing to do with her, and Han Facai instructed: "You didn't listen to that terrifying King of Hell. , is he coming today! He even asked for incense paper money by name, so hurry up and prepare!"

Just as Chen Zhen was about to cry again, she suddenly heard Han Facai say this, and she was so frightened that she was instantly stunned, and said, "I don't know what I did in my last life to marry a bastard like you!

" , what else are you complaining about, at least I didn't beat my wife! Look at the husbands of the Han family at the west entrance of the village, they beat him three times a day."

"That person is a double, rough-skinned and thick-skinned, can I be the same as a woman like me? ?! That's why Shen Er, the living King of Hell, treats his twin as a baby." Chen Zhen cried.

"Anyone? Open the door!" Shen Gouzi was already calling the door at the door.

When Chen Zhen heard the familiar voice, her legs went weak with fright. Han Fa Cai suddenly wanted to get up, but he gasped and lay back down. Hurry up and open the door! Hurry up and buy incense paper money!"

Chen Zhen quickly got up to open the door, tears and snot mixed together, her hair seemed to be in a mess, her legs were soft and she went over to open the door, seeing that Shen Ling really brought Han Shi came to the door, and Shen Gouzi, who beat them yesterday, almost fell down, but he still insisted: "Uncle is here, please come in, please come in!"

Han Shi was hiding behind Shen Ling . , Seeing his sister-in-law suddenly, he instinctively shrank, but seeing his sister-in-law seemed to be extremely frightened and very flattering and humble, Han Shi was also a little stunned for a while, and subconsciously looked at Shen Ling, so strange!

"Don't be afraid, let's go to the grave for my father-in-law."

Han Shi looked at Shen Ling and Shen Gouzi beside him, and felt that he had a lot of confidence, so he nodded solemnly, he was not afraid.

Chen Zhen let people into the room, then hid in the kitchen and refused to show up again. Han Facai could only hold on to the sick body, walked out of the room and saluted Shen Ling with a smile, "Brother, brother, sit down. Drink tea, drink tea..."

"Brother, what happened to your arm? Did it fall?" Han Shi asked strangely.

"It's alright, it's alright, I fell when I went up the mountain, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter." Han Fa Cai said with a flattering smile, he dared not say it was Shen Ling's actions, he heard Shen Ling's threats very clearly, and naturally knew that Shen Ling really dared to abolish him. Legs, and now his arms are almost crippled.

"There's no point in coming here. We just want to go to the grave for my father-in-law. After all, Han Shi has to give his father-in-law a blessing when he is born." Shen Ling smiled and said, "There is no need to prepare anything, we will leave after going to the grave."

Han Shi hurriedly nodded, he didn't want to stay at the Han family at all.

"Alright, alright, I'll show you the way, I'll lead the way." Han Facai's back injury can't be taken care of, anyway, as long as he can walk on two legs, he won't dare not go, otherwise Shen Ling might really let him go.

"Don't worry about going to the grave first, you have to take me to a place, Jiuye's house."

"Yes, yes." Han Facai nodded quickly.

Shen Gouzi put the offerings for going to the grave on the table, took out the salute for Jiuye, looked at Shen Ling, Shen Ling said: "I'll go by myself, you are here to take care of Han Shi."

"Yes, boss." Shen Gouzi smiled and nodded, "Don't worry, no one dares to touch Auntie's finger."

Shen Ling was naturally relieved, there was only one woman left in the Han family at the moment, so Shen Gouzi couldn't bear it? Shen Ling patted Han Facai on the shoulder and motioned for him to lead the way.

When Han Facai led Shen Ling out the door, Shen Ling smiled and whispered: "Don't think I can't do anything to you alone, I'm even more ruthless when I do it myself." Shen Ling took out the dagger from his waist and held it in his hand. Turned twice.

"Yes, yes, you don't have to do it yourself. If you let Shen Gouzi come, I can't bear it." Han Fa Cai sneered in a low voice.

Shen Ling stuffed the dagger back, followed Han Facai to turn a few corners in Hanzhuang, and walked for a long time before arriving at Han Jiuye's house that Han Facai said.

Han Jiuye is already in his sixties, but his body is still tough, his cheeks are thinner with a sparse white beard, but his eyes are very clear, revealing some shrewdness that sees the world more. Seeing Shen Ling coming to the door, Han Jiuye glanced up and down, and said with a smile: "I asked Han Fa Cai to bring it, but I don't know it, but he came to me again, I think it's only Shen Zhuang Shen who married Shi Shi. Second, right? I heard that you have made a fortune recently."

"Ninth Master has good eyesight." Shen Ling cupped his hands.

Jiuye Han waved his hand, "I don't have any eyesight, I don't want to offend anyone, I don't have children, and I don't know any rich and noble people. Suddenly someone wearing such good clothes came to the door, and there were only a few people who could guess. After thinking about it, you will know."

"Since Jiuye guessed my identity, you also know why I came to visit, right? I heard that when my father-in-law found Han Shi, you were there?"

"Yes! "Han Jiuye pointed to the dilapidated wooden bench in front of him, and motioned for someone to sit down. He had no children and no daughters, and he was lonely all his life. Naturally, the things at home were not much better. It was just some furniture left over from his youth. Dilapidated.

Shen Ling didn't dislike it either, he sat down directly, and put the gift in his hand on the shabby table top, Han Jiuye glanced at it, then retracted his gaze, and said, "I'll tell you what you want to know, but there's really nothing to say. Yes, when my rich father found Han Shi, I was right in front of me. We went out to chop wood together that day. I didn't expect to see a red moving thing from a distance when we passed Niunangou. Throw it on a stone and let the sun shine. At that time, he could still cry, the umbilical cord was not treated, and his body was still wet. At first glance, he knew that he had just dropped it. It's not that he threw it away as soon as he was born and couldn't support him, so we took him back. At that time, the rich mother was still there, and even a big man like me couldn't take care of a baby that was not full month, so Han Shi just took care of him. Let the rich family adopt."

"Isn't there any mark? Not a single piece of clothing?"

"No, it's bare. When we took him back, the clothes that were wrapped around him were still mine. At that time, I was worried that my clothes were too rough and would hurt him. What should I do? I don't have anything at all."

"Then, after so many years, no one has ever looked for a child? You have no object of suspicion? For example, who gave birth to a child during that time, but the child died?"

" No, we all think they are foreigners, not local." Han Jiuye said.

Shen Ling was a little disappointed, there were only so many clues after investigation, and it was of no use at all, Han Jiuye said: "After so many years, the stone is also suffering, and the rich father left early, leaving such a disappointing thing! It made him suffer a lot." Han Jiuye pointed at Han Fa Cai and said angrily.

Han Fa Cai didn't dare to contradict, but just shrank his head.

Shen Ling stood up and said, "Jiuye, thank you very much, and leave."

Han Jiuye was stunned for a while, then stood up and opened his mouth to say something. Shen Ling had already strode away, and Shen Ling knew that Han Jiuye was old now. , Seeing him coming, he tried his best to show that he had been kind to Han Shi, hoping to get a place to live, where he could retire, but Han Shi had suffered so much for so many years in Han Zhuang, and he had never seen Han Jiuye have any. What kind of help did he have, and from what he saw just now, Han Facai obviously did not dare to confront this Jiuye Han. If Han Shi had the help of Jiuye Han in Hanzhuang, he would definitely not be reduced to being treated as a slave. used and eventually sold.

Since he looked at him coldly back then, then he brought a gift to see this Han Jiuye, which is the end of the fate between him and Han Shi. As for more help, he doesn't have any, so he can only ignore it indifferently. That's it.

The pastoral life of the reborn farmerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें