Chapter 137

"Third brother, husband..." Han Shi stood at the door, looking at the room blankly, as if he had just been frightened.

"Are you okay?" Shen Ling walked over and asked.

"Will it be implicated to recruit blessings?" Han Shi's tears were about to fall.

"No! I promise!" Shen Ling gritted his teeth, if it wasn't for the blessing, he really wanted to throw Shen's father into prison by himself, and he had never seen such trouble for future generations.

Shen Ling took Guo Si back to his hometown. The officials dispatched from the capital had already arrived, and they were going to escort Shen's father into the capital and hand it over to three courts for trial. People still have a little relationship with him, but he is the second son of the Wei family, Wei An, the future third prince concubine.

Before Shen Ling could do anything here, a letter came from Huaizhou saying that Yao shi has become more and more eager to move recently. Directly set the fire on fire, completely ignoring the dignity of the identity.

Shen Ling can't take care of Huaizhou's affairs for the time being. He just told the people in Huaizhou to ask for help and asked them to ask Mu's house to stop them.

Shen Ling begged Guo Si to ask him to retaliate, and also went to burn the place where Yao Wancheng lived, and used violence to control violence, but Guo Si refused, Guo Si said, "Do you remember the purpose of the third prince, Boss Shen?"

Shen Ling looked at Guo Si silently, Guo Si continued: "The third prince hopes that the Yao family will become more and more arrogant and domineering and bring their own destruction."

Shen Ling understood, so, do they want to indulge the Yao family to continue?

"I will let my people keep an eye on Yao Wancheng, collect evidence, protect the family members of the victims, and take revenge for them as a confession in court in the future."

Shen Ling understood, no more words or nosy. He still cares about the future of recruiting fortune first. Those who do great things always have to make sacrifices, not to mention that these people have nothing to do with him, he is such a selfish person. people.

Shen Ling went to see Wei An and borrowed Shang Xian's name. After all, Shang Xian was also Wei An's sister-in-law. Shen Ling tried to intercede to see if he could change the evidence in private, but Wei An refused righteously, saying: "I've also heard the name of Boss Shen. My sister-in-law has always said that she feels guilty towards you, and I've always been grateful to you." Wei An smiled, and her handsome face was inexorable and neutral. "But the laws of the state are intolerant. I don't think I've heard of Boss Shen's intentions today, so please don't say anything more."

"General Wei." Shen Ling said anxiously: "Think again, I can agree to any request!"

"Boss Shen, as a child, you have done your best, forget it!"

Shen Ling was silent for a long time, but still said, "Then my elder brother..."

"Shen Da is not the criminal, and he is not involved in the murder of this dynasty, he is already in prison. After staying here for so long, let it go!"

"Thank you, General Wei!" Shen Ling cupped his hands, ready to go back and think of other ways.

Guo Si stayed, Shen Ling ignored him, and went to the prison to take Shen Da and send him home. Shen Da was only injured. No one beat him these days. He was much better, but he looked cowardly. Uneasy, but I can only go back and recuperate.

"Shen Er is back? Are you here to save your father? Shen Da is also back? Shen Er is really amazing, your third brother has searched so many people and failed to save one, so Shen Er will take Shen Da as soon as he comes back. It's amazing to be back!" When the villagers saw Shen Ling and Shen Da back, someone came up to talk.

Shen Ling was worried that Shen's father's accident would affect Zhaofu, and he didn't have the mood to pay attention to others, so he walked straight past. Although the villagers were ignored by Shen Ling, they didn't get angry. What a filial piety! I don't ask you to be so filial to worry about your own father. In the future, your second uncle will be half filial."

Hearing the words, the ignorant child nodded earnestly, "I know about my father, and I will be filial.

" Good son." The villagers smiled happily.

Shen Ling sent Shen Da home, but did not intend to enter the door, but was about to go back, but Shen Da suddenly grabbed his arm, Shen Da said with an uneasy expression: "Second...Second brother, you have to save Dad! If it wasn't for your instigation My daughter-in-law, I wouldn't steal that token either. If your husband hadn't seen that token, my daughter-in-law wouldn't have taken it! In the end, it's your family's fault!"

Shen Ling laughed angrily. Now, Shen's father, who co-authored the murder and made a fortune, is not to be blamed, nor is Shen Da, who stole the family's property, but he and Han Shi were blamed in the end? Han Shi was beaten innocently because of the token. Isn't it natural that he encouraged Zhao Shuitao to steal for Han Shi?

In the end, it's just karma, and even blame him! How funny!

"Brother, do it yourself, remember, I can take you out and send you back." Shen Ling said coldly.

Shen Da looked at Shen Ling in surprise, as if he didn't know Shen Ling. The second brother in his impression was originally a simple, honest and weak person. Even though there have been some changes in the past two years, he just felt that Shen Ling was a This is the only way to be broken, the essence will not change, but what is Shen Er saying at this moment? Is he going to send him back to jail? !

"You...you...are you really Shen Er?" Shen Da asked subconsciously.

"Shen Er? He died long ago when he was kicked out of the house, and it was me, Shen Ling, who survived." Shen Ling said, "So eldest brother, you have to remember the affection I gave you, and you will continue. That's my benevolence and righteousness, I don't give it to you, you don't have to force it, otherwise, you won't even have this face, understand?" Shen Ling patted Shen Da's clothes with a smile, and seemed to help him play ashes.

Shen Da was already stupid, looked at Shen Ling in disbelief, and Shen Ling whispered: "You think I came back to save you? I don't even plan to save my father, I'm just afraid that he will hurt my son."

"You ..." Shen Da couldn't say a word.

"And your precious third brother, do you know what he said to me? He said, if you don't save father, both of us will be implicated. What a good brother! We must count on him in the future. "

Shen Sanhe...he..."

"Like Dad, right? Big brother, you can do it yourself, relying on others, you will never be anything, and you will become the abandoned son of others at any time." The group of merchants who were abused by Yao's were like lambs to be slaughtered. It all depends on how much use value they have and what use value they have. Their wealth and life are all on the chessboard of others.

After Shen Ling spoke, he left. Shen Da stood at the door for a long time, suddenly shivered and felt a chill all over his body. Dad was a thief who stole and robbed back then, and the second and third brothers also inherited his nature, being cold Ruthless, this family can't stay, we must split up early! Even eating chaff pharyngeal vegetables is better than following these heartless people.

Shen Da quickly entered the house, and Mother Shen's cry rang out instantly.

Not long after Shen Ling returned home, Guo Si also came back. Seeing Shen Ling waiting for him in the main room, he stepped forward and said, "General Wei can't help you, Chu Ci's affairs are very noisy in Beijing, and the emperor is staring at it. If it wasn't for the Emperor being ill and unable to get up, he might have come over by himself. And it wasn't General Wei who came here alone, and the royal guards were watching."

"Is it so serious?" Shen Ling frowned.

"Do you know why Chu Ci is a pair of children, and she is pregnant, but she lives among the disaster victims?"

"Well..." Shen Ling held his chin, "I heard in the play that he was in love with Mo Ji and was still pregnant. Pregnant, after Mo Ji's death, Chu Ci escaped from the military camp and mixed into the disaster victims. You don't want to tell me that the drama is true, do you?"

"It's true, do you know who spread the story of the drama?"

"I don't know."

"Wei family, Marshal Wei used to be the top of General Mo Ji, and he was a friend of Mo Ni with Chu Ci."

"Is Chu Ci still married?" Shen Ling sighed.

Guo Si ignored Shen Ling's interruption and continued: "The emperor loves Chu Ci and knows his identity, but Chu Ci doesn't love the emperor but likes Mo Ji, who is like a wood, and thinks that he is short-minded and honest and cute. "

Shen Ling nodded, feeling the same, "Honest and cuteness is indeed a very attractive character."

"So, the emperor killed Mo Ji out of love and hatred. After Chu Ci knew about it, he fled the military camp. He was at that time. I was pregnant, I wanted to go back to my hometown to hide, but the luck was bad, the boat capsized in the gutter, and I died here."

Shen Ling put down the hand that dragged his chin, his face was heavy, "So, the emperor is very concerned about Chu Ci's death, right?"

"Yes, you can't save your father, give it up! Instead of thinking about saving people, it's better to think about how not to be implicated. After all, when the emperor is angry, it's not just your son's difficulty in taking the imperial examination."

Shen Ling sat down Straightening his body, he didn't speak for a long time, and Guo Si didn't bother, Shen Ling said, "When will the emperor be in the sky?"

Guo Si looked at Shen Ling incredulously, thinking that this person's thoughts were really bold, but still answered him, "No. I know, but it's just a couple of years!"

"Can't I force a palace?" Shen Ling covered his forehead and said anxiously.

Guo Si ignored Shen Ling's rebellious words, but said: "General Wei is here this time because he is a member of the royal family, so he was entrusted with an important task by the emperor, but the emperor was not at ease, and he also sent a royal guard, so that , do you understand? You are the savior of the third prince, and General Wei will definitely try his best not to involve you in this matter, but that's all."

Shen Ling understood, and completely gave up the plan to save people. Turn to self-preservation.

Wei An went to the cell again to interrogate Father Shen. It was only in the past few days that Father Shen found out who he had killed. No matter how fearful and regretful he was, it was too late now.

Wei An worried that Shen Ling was the savior of the third prince, and did not abuse Shen's father very much, but he still had to ask the question, "What did Chu Ci do before he died? What did he say?

" No... no." Father Shen lowered his head and sat in a pile of clean straw, his wounds had been simply bandaged. Since the commissioner came, his treatment has been a little better, but he has already I don't dare to hope that I can get rid of my sin and leave. No one can save him from such a sin.

Wei An didn't force it, and asked again, "Where is the child in Chu Ci's belly?"

"Dead...dead?" Father Shen was already desperate, and there was nothing he dared to say.

"Where is the body?"

"I threw it into a ravine. I didn't know what the ravine was called, so I just threw it away."

"Can you still find a place? " "You can find it, you can find it

..."

"How do you know that Chu Ci's child is dead?" Wei An remembered what the third prince told him, that man named Shen Ling, his husband and Chu Ci's portraits were very similar, he specially invited him this time, It is also to find out this matter and seize the opportunity, so as not to be known by the prince's people.

"I threw it as soon as I was born. I'm sure... dead? At that time, there were so many people who threw their children, how could... how could they survive?" Father Shen guessed.

"So, you're not sure if the child is dead?" Wei An said.

"Yes...Yes..."

"Follow me to find the place where you threw the child." Wei An stood up and asked the yamen to open the door and bring the person out.

The author has something to say: Stroke the logic.

Han Shi accidentally knocked out the token while working—so he was beaten—Zhao Shuitao was curious about the reason for the beating, asked Han Shi, and learned that the token existed—inadvertently told Shen Ling—Shen Ling was angry and encouraged Zhao Shuitao to steal the token— The token was discovered by the court - Shen's father was arrested - Han Shi avenged his father