Chapter 136

"Do you know what this is?" Yao Wancheng raised the gem-encrusted dagger.

"Knife." Shen Da murmured, trembling all over, "You can't kill me, I'm innocent!"

"I won't kill you, I'll just torture you." Yao Wancheng said: "You say, I will use This knife cuts through your skin little by little and bleeds you, but it doesn't hurt much, it's just a flesh wound, it will heal in a few days, how about a few hundred slashes on your body?"

Shen Da covered his entire body. Trembling, "You think I dare not?" Yao Wancheng chuckled.

Shen Da hurriedly shook his head and shrank back cowardly, Yao Wancheng suddenly put the dagger against Shen Da's battered clothes, and swiped down slowly along the whip mark, "You only have one chance today, if I really do it, Even if you confess today, you have to deal with today's punishment." The

icy blade slid across the skin that had just been whipped, and Shen Da felt that he was about to lose control, and he cared about his life and the safety of his family. Incredible, even hated the rest of the Shen family, why didn't Dad throw away that kind of terrifying thing? ! Why was the Shen family's money never spent on him, but in the end he had to suffer the sin? !

Shen Da has already figured it out in the past few days. If that thing breaks the law, it must be that his family's money came from an improper source. It's not like what his father said. Wealth kills life, and there will be today's disaster.

However, he has never spent such unscrupulous money! The third child also pointed to the money to read and read, what about him? What does he have? ! It's just that he married a beautiful daughter-in-law back then, but now, he's already old.

If he could also spend money to read and read, would he be able to recognize the words on the token and find something wrong, so he wouldn't bring it to the pawnshop. If he has also entered the school, is he already a scholar in the imperial examination at this moment, how can he even think about stealing the belongings of the family!

Shen Da subconsciously ignored the fact that he didn't like reading and literacy, and only pushed all mistakes to others, as if to find a reason for himself to convince himself to accept his fate quickly, "It's not me, it's really not me, things are picked up by me. Come, I'm innocent!" Shen Da closed his eyes.

"Don't tell me? Well, my dagger has not seen blood for a long time..." Yao Wancheng chuckled, the blade slowly pressed into Shen Da's skin, the cold touch, severe pain and fear enveloped Shen Da, Shen Da's last trace The line of defense finally collapsed, he didn't want to, don't be slashed by hundreds of knives!

"I'll move! I'll move!" Shen Da said, "Hurry up and pull out the knife. Come out!"

Shen Da was terrified and gasped. Yao Wancheng didn't really plan to row him all day, so he took the dagger when he heard the words. Take it out, "Speak!"

"Yes! Yes... yes... it's me..."

"Want to try again? It will take a day to confess!" Yao Wancheng licked his lips.

"I recruit, I recruit! I stole my father's, it's my family, I don't know anything, it's my father's stuff, I thought it was valuable, so I stole it out, I don't know anything, I haven't spent a penny on my family's money, it's all spent by the third child! Forgive me! Forgive me..."

"County magistrate, write it down!"

"Yes!"

Yao Wancheng smiled, "Let me He was detained!"

"Yes!" The

Shen family broke into a group of yamen, arrested Shen's father, and seized all the property of the Shen family as evidence. As soon as he entered the prison, Shen's father was sentenced to a round of punishment. , while Yao Wancheng stared at the execution in person, Shen's father was more rigid than Shen Da, and he held on for a day to confess that life is worse than death.

After receiving the testimony, Yao Wancheng copied one copy and brought it back to Huaizhou, while the rest was handed over to the county magistrate, who reported the matter layer by layer.

Shen Ling didn't even notice it in Huaizhou. After the silver was handed over to Guo Si to send him away, he was free, but he was still busy with the vanity case business. Some businessmen in Jinzhou were very interested in this item and expressed their desire to do so. To buy it, Shen Ling quoted the price to them, saying that it was a set of one hundred taels of silver.

"Boss Shen, is this too expensive? We want more, can we..."

"Everyone! It's not that I deliberately raised the price, you know the price of enamel, it's expensive, you can see my rouge for yourself. The production process of the box is exquisite, and it takes more effort than the porcelain bottle. In addition, there are different types of lip gloss and gouache inside. This eyebrow powder is the raw material made by the best Luozidai, and this lip gloss has a sweet smell, but it is carefully extracted. It takes only a few kilograms of flowers to extract one or two drops of flower essential oil! Do you know how much it costs? Of course, I will not say how the essential oil is extracted. This is my recipe, and it has to be kept secret. , is one hundred taels expensive?"

"It's not expensive or expensive..." Everyone shook their heads, acquiescing that Shen Ling was right.

After a long time, everyone saw that the price could not be suppressed, so they had to accept their fate. Shen Ling also said that this thing is not for the use of ordinary women, but only the noble people can afford it. It is a symbol of status and will become a symbol in the future. A box of things for everyone.

Now that this thing has just entered the WTO, there are still no big ladies and young ladies in the capital and Jinzhou. They understand the profitable business, and they have to win it no matter what. "I want three hundred boxes!"

"I want five hundred!"

"I want... seventy..."

Shen Ling agreed with a smile, and brought everyone to sign the contract and set the delivery time. After all, he doesn't have any at the moment. So much stock.

After finishing the business, Shen Ling welcomed the chairman of the Jinzhou Chamber of Commerce again. This person has not left since the auction, but did not know what he was doing in Huaizhou, so he came to visit again today.

"Boss Xu, please come in." Shen Ling invited people in.

"Boss Shen, here today, I have something to ask for."

"You said, if I can help, I will do my best." Shen Ling said boldly.

President Xu thought for a while, and said, "It's about enamel color. We intend to work with you. We all have the recipe at the moment. If we join forces, we can conquer all the enamel color business."

Shen Ling smiled. "You're joking, Yao's also has a factory! What do you mean by all?"

President Xu pondered for a moment, and then said: "This matter is very important, enamel color has the advantage of replacing ordinary porcelain, and now enamel color has just emerged, even the royal merchants. Even the Yao family can't stop us from joining forces."

Shen Ling said: "President Xu is not afraid of Yao family?"

"It's nothing to be afraid of, there is Fu behind President Shen. I'm always relying on me, and I'm also acquainted with Duan Wangye." President Xu narrowed his eyes and said safely.

He is also a master with a backstage, but it is not surprising, but Duan Wangye is the mother of the third prince, right? Does he remember that Duan Rui is the little prince of the Duan family? Shen Ling suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. If President Xu was from Prince Duan, wouldn't the money he got from President Xu still be the third prince's money? It's just moving the left hand to the right.

Feeling that the credit is not so heavy, Shen Ling frowned.

President Xu, like an old fox, continued to encourage Shen Ling, "It is a great benefit to join forces with me. You are from Mr. Fu, and I am related to the Duan family. When we are together, we will help each other. We can all be invincible."

Shen Ling looked at President Xu as if he saw himself at the beginning, "Does Duan Wangye know that President Xu gave me two million taels of silver? Didn't you say anything? "

Let's not mention this, we are businessmen, and doing business has nothing to do with the government." President Xu said.

It turned out to be an old fox who was not under the control of the Duan family. It is estimated that this person did not know that he was the third prince, right? He was all about doing business. Thinking of this, Shen Ling nodded, "Since President Xu is not afraid of Yao, and it just so happens that I am not afraid, then according to President Xu, let's occupy all the enamel color market together and do this business."

This is not a business, it is a monopoly!

Shen Ling was very strange when Shen San came. After all, he felt that Shen San should work hard at home to prepare for the exam and try to get someone in the exam in one fell swoop. It can't be because he didn't send money to the Shen family, so he came specifically to ask for money, right?

"Father was arrested, father killed people back then." Shen San's face was cold and embarrassed. After thinking about it, he added, "The military advisor Chu Ci."

Shen Ling stood up abruptly, "Is it funny? Are you here to tease me? "There are no outsiders at this time, and Shen Ling no longer pretends.

Shen San closed his eyes, if he could, he didn't want to believe it, and he didn't want to ask Shen Ling's head, "Big brother stole something from the house and took it to the pawnshop, but it turned out to be Chu Ci's personal token back then, with the engraving on it. The eldest brother was illiterate and had no idea of ​​the severity, but he was recognized and reported to the official, and the official punishment was imposed. One day, my father also confessed, and when I went to see my father, my father was smashed all over."

"Hmph! I believe in killing people. After all, the family spent so much money and spent a lifetime, and the way he came from is unknown at all. Chu Ci..."

Shen Ling has been in this world for a long time, and naturally he knows how famous this person is, how could such a powerful person die in the hands of his father, that countryman, how could it be possible?

Shen San knew that Shen Ling was puzzled, so why wasn't he shocked and couldn't believe it, but he had already asked his father and found out his confession through the relationship, "Dad said that Chu Ci is a pair of children, and he was taking advantage of his birth. The current hand, at the time of the war, there were refugees everywhere. Dad used to steal and robbery for a living. He happened to meet Chu Ci, and he seemed to have a heavy package. Seeing that he was alone and pregnant with a child, he took advantage of him. When he gave birth, he didn't know Chu Ci's identity at all, and his father was illiterate, so he took his valuables and pawned them off a little bit, but his father was careful and did not dare to give the order engraved on it. The card was pawned, but it turned out..."

Shen San could hardly speak, he also felt that his father's behavior of leaving the token was stupid, but his father cried and explained to him that he did not dare to throw it away, and he has also I understand that this thing can prove my identity. How dare I just throw it away and bury it. If it is picked up or dug up, others will know that the murderer lives in this area. After a careful investigation, I found out that he was stealing and robbing. I am afraid that he will be suspicious of him, how dare he throw it away.

Shen San didn't want to say more, the boat was done, the eldest brother and father had already confessed, and the evidence was complete, everything was already too late.

"Save Daddy!" Shen San grabbed Shen Ling's arm, "If something happens to Daddy, we all have to be implicated!"

Shen Ling shook off Shen San's hand and said coldly, "At this time, what you care most about is It's still you, father's good son! It's in the same line."

"What about you! Isn't that the case with you? Your cold heart is no less than father's. Don't think I can't see it, you have basically been in the past two years. You have been separated from the family, so you don't plan to communicate!" Shen San roared, "Don't think you can get away with this matter, if your father is convicted, my future will be blocked, and your son will not be much better! You Let's see who dares to let your son pass the imperial examinations in the future!"

Shen Ling was stabbed by Shen San to the sore spot and stood up abruptly, almost wanting to choose someone to devour.

"So, this time, we have to do our best to save Dad." Shen San gritted his teeth coldly.

Shen Ling was persuaded by Shen San, and he didn't intend to pay attention to this matter, but, as Shen San said, if something happened to Shen's father, it would affect his children and grandchildren. His son was just born, so he couldn't ruin his future.

"I'll help you! But I don't know which step I can take..."

Shen San breathed a sigh of relief, and Shen Lingken would just let go.