Chapter 62

Everyone sent another round of poems, but they were still criticized by Old Fu for nothing. It was getting late, so Shen Ling had to bite the bullet and said, "Several adults, do you want snacks? I'll ask the servants to bring some." It's been so long since lunch, and it's almost time for dinner, should you all leave? ! Let him pick a song that is almost the same to end this poetry meeting!

A few people didn't seem to hear it. Old Fu sat leisurely on the seat and sipped Bifang wine. He really liked this kind of wine more than peach blossom wine, and he said to Shen Ling with disapproval: "No need. , The ancients said that when you are hungry, your body and skin are empty, and you can have income. The so-called poetry must be devoted to it, in order to produce a good work. You can't even remember when you are hungry. Where do you need snacks? Not only do we not want snacks , the following celebrities don't need snacks either, everyone is still immersed in poetry, they can't remember the appetite."

No! I think they can remember! Shen Ling shouted silently in the bottom of his heart, but said on his mouth: "Yes, Shen Ling is an ordinary person, don't blame it."

Shen Ling bowed and stepped back, blindly walking through the venue, and no one in the room dared to be in the Mu residence. Before leaving the stage, he left first, so he could only stand there, racking his brains to write poems to satisfy the old Fu.

Shen Ling went to the back room, Han Shi was already eating dinner, "Is it over yet?" Han Shi put down the tableware and stood up and asked.

Shen Ling shook his head, "That Fu always wants to kill the famous people in Huaizhou! No, he wants to kill me!" Shen Ling said helplessly.

Poetry will drag on like this, but it will all be ruined. Even if it is time to leave the venue, one by one hungry and unable to walk, go back and think, if he hadn't invited them here, why would they have suffered these crimes and haven't been in the limelight yet? , and also ended up in the name of not being able to write good poems. It would be good if they didn't make a mess in the future, and they also expected them to promote Peach Blossom Wine and Bifang Wine? !

Mu Wu walked in with Mu Hongjin's sleeve, and said with an unsightly expression, "Get him something to eat."

"Okay." Shen Ling stood up and nodded, with a heavy expression on his face. He told the servants to get the food, but it had been delayed until this time. The back kitchen had already prepared dinner and was waiting to call for dinner at any time.

Mu Hongjin pulled back his sleeve in dissatisfaction, his face was very ugly, and he said angrily: "I don't! If I can't think of poetry, I won't eat!

" Do it?!" Mu Wu's face was also very ugly, obviously he had had a conversation with Mu Hongjin before he came, and was blocked back.

"If you are hungry, you will be hungry. Others will eat bran and swallow vegetables. It is even more beautiful to talk about poets who are drunk in the mountains. How can you come to me and not even be hungry? And, as Old Fu said, if you can't think of poetry, it's even worse. You have to think about it, you can't just think about the appetite, I didn't think about it at first, I only focused on the poetry! It's all you who insisted on pulling me to dinner!" Mu Hongjin said angrily, walking towards Han Shi. , sitting on a stool.

Han Shi stared blankly at the quarrel between the two, and handed over a bun, "Do you want to eat?"

Mu Hongjin looked at the bun and took it over after thinking about it. He was familiar with Han Shi and ate at the same table in Mu Mansion. There were a lot of them, and I didn't think there was anything, so I took a bite and continued to glare at Mu Wu.

Mu Wu nodded and said helplessly: "It's good to eat."

Shen Ling: ... The

servant brought the food, and Mu Hongyuan and Chen Yuze also followed.

"Did you come here by smell?" Shen Ling smiled. It is estimated that the people outside are starting to get a little hungry. After all, what they eat at noon is not considered a full meal, just some snacks and the like. How can I expect that the poetry meeting will be delayed for so long.

The two of Mu Hongyuan are really not. "We came all the way from the kitchen. Chen Yuze said that he was familiar and wanted to take me to the kitchen to steal food." Mu Hongyuan justly sold his friends. "Of course, I was going to stop him, but I didn't expect to see a servant coming out with a meal and walking this way. I thought, who is this! Elder Fu said he wouldn't eat it. Something, someone secretly eats, so we are here to catch the thief and take the loot."

"By the way, divide the loot, right?" Shen Ling asked the servants to arrange the meal and called Chen Yuze over to eat.

"Yes." Mu Hongyuan hesitated for a moment, then nodded solemnly. "I'm hungry." Chen Yuze was already leaning over to eat.

"Mu Wu, together? Let's make do with it!" Shen Ling said.

"Yeah! Mu Wu is coming together." Mu Hongyuan waved at Mu Wu, holding a bun in his hand.

Mu Wu shook his head and stood there without saying a word.

Han Shi was already half full, so he obediently gave his seat to others and walked aside, "Can't we have dinner outside?"

Shen Ling said, "Yes! There is a noble person here, he has to say whatever he wants, he insists Don't let people eat until you finish writing the poem."

"Then write a poem for him!" Han Shi said.

"I just can't do it! Look, it's hard for even the third son to make this look. Where can anyone in Huaizhou do it?" Shen Ling smiled and spread out his hands. I still think that it makes sense that Mu San Gongzi's reputation has spread far and wide. Among the people, his poems have always been of the highest quality, and even his poems can't pass. Others really have nothing to hope for.

"Then you write! You are also very good at writing poetry!" Han Shi looked at Shen Ling with trust in his eyes. Shen Ling wanted to turn his head and tell Han Shi that he was not writing poetry, but dictation, not himself. original.

Mu Wu's eyes moved slightly and turned to Shen Ling, "You really don't remember the second half?"

"Uh..."

"You remember right?!" Mu Wu said.

Found out in a hurry? Shen Ling paused for a while and didn't answer.

"It now seems that the purpose of this Master Taifu has always been you. What he wants is the entire poem in the original version, not the poems written by later generations."

Shen Ling hesitated for a while, "But now I will put the second half of the poem. Que send it up, doesn't it seem like I'm lying? I'd rather everyone go back hungry than take this risk, isn't this a reason to send it up and give him a reason to clean up me?" This is to deceive the ministers of the DPRK and China. Crimes can be big or small. In order to make money, he will not do it by giving someone else a handle that can threaten his life.

"Then use the name of Third Young Master."

"Ah?" Mu Hongjin raised his head, a little confused, did he talk about him just now?

"The third son has always been talented in poetry. He said that he wrote the second half of the poem, and no one doubts it. If the master teacher is not satisfied with the second half of the poem, and he can't see the good or the bad, let's just do it. Let's think of a way."

"No!" Shen Ling frowned, "If he is satisfied, it's better to say, if he is not satisfied, we will never find another second half of the queer. Everyone appreciates poetry. The angles are different. What if this grand master has too high expectations for the second half of the poem, and the real second half cannot satisfy him? He has to give him a hint. This is the second half of the poem to let him. Don't bother anymore."

"Then you can only send the poem up by yourself, you tell him directly, this is the second half, don't pick and choose not to let people eat." Mu Hongyuan muttered with a suffocation. .

Shen Ling and Mu Wu stopped for a while, and after a long time, Shen Ling said: "Then don't tell him who wrote it, if you are in a hurry, say it is the third son, but he made this poem by no means three sons, but the original version. Meaning, this can be a coincidence. I can't catch the evidence that I deceived the ministers in the court. If I have to seize it, it means that it was written by the third son, and he will not admit it anyway."

"Will the third son be implicated?" Mu Five is concerned with this.

"No, the third son is a pair of children, and he's getting older. He's approaching the age of marriage. It's not suitable for him to come out and show his face. Even if he wrote poetry, it's okay to hand it in anonymously, and it's not a sin." Shen Ling said.

Mu Wu thought about it, and this is indeed the truth. Shen Ling handed over the poems, implying that Mr. Fu was the original version, and he didn't say who was the original. If Mr. Fu's purpose was only the second half, then he would most likely not ask questions. who is the poet. If Mr. Fu's purpose is unclear and he insists on asking about the identity of the poet, then he will confess to the third son. The third son has a reason to hide his name. He is Shuang'er, and he is almost an adult, so he is not suitable for publicity. I can't say anything. Besides, Mu Futai is from Old Fu's line, and even more so from the Crown Prince's line. His own people won't kill each other, and if he gets involved with the third son, it has nothing to do with Shen Ling at all, and the three The boy will be fine.

"Okay." Mu Hongjin nodded, "Just use my name! But if you can't say my name, don't say it, I don't like other people's poems hanging on my name." Mu Hongjin pouted. , wrinkled his nose.

"Okay, thank you Third Young Master." Shen Ling cupped his hands.

Mu Hongyuan sighed, "It's good to be able to write poetry!"

Shen Ling asked the servants to take the pen, ink, paper and inkstone, ready to memorize them silently for Mu Hongjin to write, but was stopped by Mu Wu, "The third son doesn't like other people's poems hanging. With his name on it, in order to prevent others from knowing it in the future, if you think that the third son is stealing the poems, you should write it yourself! Anyway, it is anonymous, so it is a matter of course to find someone to write it? "

Shen Ling gave Mu Wu a white look, and had to pick up a pen to write, "I only sit in front of the flowers when I wake up, and when I get drunk, the flowers fall asleep. Half-drunk and half-awake day after day, the flowers fall and bloom year after year. In the wine room, I don't want to bow in front of a chariot and a horse. The dust of the chariot and the horse is a matter of fact, and the flower branch of the wine is the edge of the hermit. If you compare the visible person to a hermit, one is on the ground and the other is in the sky. He Xian. Others laugh at me for being crazy, and I laugh at others. I can't see through. I can't see the tombs of heroes in Wuling, no flowers, no wine and hoes."

"Good poetry, good spirit!" Mu Hongjin thought about the second half of the afternoon, He was eagerly looking forward to someone continuing to write, and seeing that Shen Ling was going to write the real second half of the story, he hurriedly came over to read it, and when Shen Ling finished writing, he involuntarily applauded, but he still had some doubts, "Hey. ? This is more than the second half?"

Shen Ling covered his face silently, "Don't pay too much attention to such details!"

"Okay!" Mu Hongjin nodded.

The author has something to say: Full version:

"Peach Blossom Temple Song"

Year: Ming Dynasty Author: Tang Yin

In Taohuawu, Taohua Temple, under the Taohua Temple, the Taohua fairy

planted peach trees, and then picked peach blossoms and sold them for wine.

When you wake up, you just sit in front of the flowers, and when you get drunk, the flowers go to sleep.

I hope that the old and dead flowers and wine are not willing to bow in front of the

chariots and horses. If the rich and the noble are compared with the poor and the lowly, one is on the ground and the other is in the sky; Others laugh at me so crazy, I laugh at others can't see through;

There is no tomb of heroes in the five tombs, no flowers and no wine and hoes to make fields.