Chapter 129

Shen Laoqi was already anxiously waiting in Huaizhou. Recently, Yao shi came to buy his cloth house, and the price was extremely low, which made him basically unacceptable. Like him, he also had some businessmen he knew. The same is forced by Yao to buy, Yao is going to kill them all!

As soon as Shen Ling returned to Huaizhou, Shen Laoqi brought a group of wealthy businessmen to the door, pointed at Shen Ling and said, "This is Shen Ling, a junior in my family, very talented!"

"Boss Xiao Shen is young and promising. I'm going to admire it."

"That is, boss Xiao Shen is already a royal merchant at a young age, and even the emperor has heard of the fine wine of "Flower". It's a promising future! It's not like us, being bullied by others There is no room for resistance." Someone sighed.

Shen Lingpin smelled something, and invited everyone to sit down. He didn't even change the clothes they were wearing when they were on the road, so he asked the servant to boil water and pour tea. Not long after they entered the house, Shen Laoqi and others came to the door and drank it. Tea has to be burnt.

"Everyone, what happened?" Shen Ling asked tentatively, "Is there anything I can help you? I will do my best to share your worries."

"Boss Shen!" Impatient, he didn't care about Shen Laoqi's presence, and directly called Boss Shen Lingshen.

Shen Ling waved his hand quickly, the elder and the younger are respected, and it has nothing to do with the status. With Shen Laoqi present, he can only be the boss of Xiao Shen, "Don't dare, you are all seniors, just call me Shen Ling."

That person He probably also felt that his name was a little confusing, so he nodded, "Then call it Brother Shen, Brother Shen! I heard from Shen Laoqi that you were also forced by Yao to sell your shares of porcelain, but you were not reconciled and wanted to Build another factory and hire the former workers to do it?"

"Yeah! How come everyone knows about it?" Shen Ling smiled and glanced at Shen Laoqi, "Although there is nothing to hide, but my workers It's not over yet, you guys still have to..."

"Secret, keep secret! We understand!" The man replied quickly and asked again, "Aren't you afraid? Shen Laoqi said you might have something to rely on, I don't know..."

Shen Ling glanced at Shen Laoqi again, and Shen Laoqi quickly Said: "Can't you guess? If you don't rely on it, how dare you build a factory like this?"

Shen Ling turned back and smiled, knowing that Shen Laoqi didn't reveal all of his affairs to outsiders, and said: "Yes, I I plan to build another factory, but I don't know why you are here today?"

Shen Laoqi made up his mind to follow Shen Ling after Yao shi wanted to buy his cloth house. To be honest, Yao shi was not that big in the beginning. His appetite was to swallow everyone up, and he encouraged Yao's servants to do it. He kept his attitude very low and held the other party high. During the conversation, he revealed how several businesses made money, so that the other party could make money. The courage and appetite have grown, and the acquisition of others has made public anger.

When Shen Laoqi heard Shen Ling's question, he didn't wait for the others to finish hesitating, and then hurriedly answered, "It's not because Yao shi has become more daring now, and he is more and more unable to give people a way to live. The property in our hands will be destroyed. Yao's force took it away." Shen Laoqi stomped his feet with grief and pain on his face, and resolutely took on the attitude that his life's hard work was wasted, causing everyone else to sigh and sigh.

Shen Ling frowned in confusion, "Everyone, Shen Ling is not talented, and I know that you are the place in our county and the top in the business field. Although we are weak, where does Yao's courage come from? A businessman who dares to annex an entire county? This looks a bit ugly, isn't it? It's impossible!"

"Brother Shen, you don't know!" One of them looked quite old and said, "Yao Shi is the crown prince. My mother's family, now is the time when the prince spends his money, and whether he succeeds or fails is estimated to be one or two years. At this time, no matter how ugly the food looks, he can't care about it."

Shen Ling nodded when he heard the words, "So that's the case, there's no such thing here. Thinking about it in this regard, now is the time when the third prince and the crown prince are robbing people for money."

"Brother Shen also understands the government?" Someone asked.

"I know a little bit, after all, people are still alive, no matter where they are, they have to be affected by the court situation."

Everyone nodded, and someone asked anxiously, "Having said so much, Brother Shen! Is there any way you can help? We, you have the courage to fight against the Yao family, what do you think you have to rely on? Can you help us? We all share the same spirit, and belong to the same county businessmen, so we have to watch and help each other."

Shen Ling nodded, "Yes. Watching and helping each other, in fact, I don't have much confidence, I just surrendered to the third prince, so I don't need to be afraid of him, if Yao shi comes strong, someone will help me."

Everyone looked at Shen Ling in shock, and they didn't speak for a long time. Qi also looked shocked, "Then...then you are the servant of the third prince?"

"No, the third prince is a kind person, and it's not easy to know us, so he didn't ask me to give the family money. He only gave protection, but only took three of my dividends, the rest are my own, and he is already willing to provide protection for me."

An old man said helplessly: "Brother Shen, do you know that the court is now Above, the crown prince is the only one, and the third prince is weak. You look good now, but in the future, the crown prince will ascend to the throne, I'm afraid of you..."

Everyone also nodded, it's okay to lose money and property, if they lose their lives, they are Absolutely refuse to do it. "This boss is joking

. How many percent of the shares I still have in Mr. Fu's hands? Do you know Mr. Fu? He is the prince's teacher."

Existence, "You! You are on two boats! You are not afraid of overturning!"

Shen Ling smiled indifferently, "Old Fu is a kind person, I once had a relationship with him, and I can become a royal merchant too. As recommended by him, I wrote to him to explain the situation, expressed my dissatisfaction with Yao Shi and my desire for blessing, and offered a few dividends as a thank you gift, which Mr. Fu naturally promised."

"Wait a minute!" Shen Laoqi took advantage of the situation to pick up, "Fu Lao and Yao Shi are in the same line of the prince, so they are rivals, right? Good boy, it's yours!"

Shen Ling said with a smile: "That's right, I'll ask for help. Mr. Yu Fu also turned to the third prince for help, with enough sincerity on each side, plus I was just a small businessman, and I couldn't affect the overall situation of the court. They regarded me as an ant and didn't care how many boats I stepped on. Relying on their power, I can naturally fight against Yao."

Everyone fell into deep thought, although this move seems dangerous, but it is very safe to do it, standing in a neutral position and tying their own interests to everyone's Ships, as long as they master the degree, will not capsize. It's just that this degree is too difficult to grasp.

"Didn't Mr. Fu and the third prince say anything? They don't know that you have joined the two sides?" Someone asked suspiciously. Could it be that the masters on both sides are so good-natured?

"I know! Didn't I say it just now? The Third Prince is benevolent, and Elder Fu is kind, and I have had a relationship with both of them, which is a bit of a sense of face." Shen Ling said as a matter of course. "I'm not involved in political affairs or military affairs, and I didn't even take the exam! They can take money from me, and they can show a generous look to win people's hearts, why do they say anything?"

Everyone wanted to retort. But they didn't know how to refute Shen Ling's words. They always felt that this was wrong. This balance must be difficult to maintain, but Shen Ling seemed to have maintained it. Standing in a neutral position, he could still fight against Yao Shi.

"Everyone, if you let me help, you are naturally bound to help you, and you are willing to connect the Third Prince and Elder Fu for all of you, or you can tell me privately if you have any preference. There is no way, this is the only thing Shen Ling can do, everyone can only think of another way, Shen Ling is sincere here, everyone is free."

Everyone looked at each other, some shook their heads and wanted to leave, but they didn't want to stay here. It is life-threatening. The most important thing in business is money, but it is life-threatening when it comes to politics. There are always people who don't dare to play and can't afford it.

Shen Laoqi wanted to say something, but Shen Ling had already opened his mouth to stop him, saying: "Seventh uncle, let them go! Once you get out of this door, Huaizhou merchants will never be able to find them, no matter Yao Shi or others. , those who have no support will always be the first to be annexed."

A few people walked away, some people turned back, and some people really walked away.

"So, what about everyone? What are your thoughts?" Shen Ling smiled and asked the servant to come over with a pen, ink, paper and inkstone, "I'm afraid I can't remember, so I have to write a note."

Shen Laoqi took the first step forward, " Can you really protect my Buzhuang from being annexed? If you can, I am willing to donate five percent of the shares to the Third Prince and Old Fu."

"Okay." Shen Ling nodded, raised his pen and wrote, with the lead Yes, others followed one after another, "Me too, I am willing to give out 40% of the shares to the Third Prince and Elder Fu."

"Me too, I'll give 50%."

Everyone stepped forward . One step, let Shen Ling record the accounts. After everyone has finished writing, Shen Ling blew the paper and handed it to everyone, "What I say is useless, and what I wrote by hand is useless, and you have to sign it."

"It should be done. "Shen Lao Qi said, he was the first to sign with a pen to prove that what was written on it was correct. The others sighed, and they all followed suit. After writing, they also asked Shen Ling to do it well, and they would definitely be grateful.

Shen Ling promised to facilitate this matter as soon as possible, and then sent everyone away, but Shen Laoqi didn't leave. After everyone else left, he immediately grabbed Shen Ling's shoulder and said anxiously: "How can you mention Mr. Fu? You Isn't he from the third prince? No, he gave so many shares to Fu Taifu for no reason. Look at how the third prince will deal with you. Wait a minute, you won't be really neutral, and no one will stand?"

Shen Ling put away the paper and rolled his eyes, "Is it possible? I gave the third prince a share first, and told the third prince about my thoughts. After receiving his support, Mr. Fu went to find me, and Mr. Fu accepted me. I didn't even return a letter to me, but only received my money. Do you think this is a promise or not? Or do you know that I'm going to be on two boats and only accept money and do nothing?"

"Then why did you mention Mr. Fu?! People didn't promise you at all!"

"If you accept the money, it's a promise, otherwise why don't you return the money to me, or send me a letter explaining that you don't intend to bless me! Since he has nothing, he has collected my money again, and I can use his name as a fox and fake tiger power wherever I go." Shen Ling smiled. "Besides, the third prince is weak now. These are all old foxes. I only mention the third prince. Will they do things with the third prince? They have to tell them that I also have a relationship with Mr. Fu. They thought that I am neutral, and they are willing to follow me to do things if I can keep myself from capsizing."

"Then...then...these shares, do you really intend to give them to Master Fu?"

"Yes! Why not give them ? I'll write a letter to talk about the situation first. It is estimated that it will take more than ten days to send the letter! Then I will send the first batch of dividends. How can the first batch be sent too much? , and then after more than ten days, send another letter to sing praises to the virtues, and keep dragging it."

Drag until the third prince makes a move on Fu Lao, and when the third prince's evidence comes out, the situation in the court will change in an instant, and Lao Fu bears the brunt It will definitely fall. At that time, these so-called Fu Lao shares in his hands can't be made by him, let's transfer it to the third prince? Since it was already in his hands, how could they be allowed to take it back? These things are already in the pockets of him and the third prince.