Chapter 118

On the other side, in Xiao San's room, Xiao San threw Mu Hongyuan on the bed to let him rest. Mu Hongyuan was obedient after being drunk. He was already asleep now, and Xiao San stretched out his hand to look at Mu Wu.

Mu Wu paused and put the wooden box in Xiao San's hand, "Remember what you promised."

"I know that a gentleman's words are hard to follow. If I go back on it, the sky will be struck by thunder." Xiao San swears and swears.

Only then did Mu Wu slowly loosen his clenched fist, Xiao San took the wooden box, completely unable to restrain his excitement, the evidence that the prince was collaborating with the enemy, the evidence that the prince betrayed the country! With this, even if the old man wanted the crown prince to ascend to the throne in his heart, he would not have this qualification. As long as he has evidence to prove it, he will let the whole world know that the people in the world will not agree to the crown prince's ascension, and the prince will completely lose this qualification. , From then on, no one can compete with him again!

Xiao San excitedly opened the wooden box, is it empty? !

Xiao San stared at Mu Wu with wide eyes, Mu Wu was also surprised, looked at Xiao San in shock, and quickly said: "I don't know, I brought it out."

"Where is the thing?" Xiao Sanqiang resisted the irritability.

Mu Wu seriously recalled that he only handed the wooden box to the third son when he was going to the toilet, but the third son would not take his things, and he could not tell Xiao San that the third son had touched the box, otherwise, Xiao San would definitely target the third son. Mu Wu remembered all the strange actions of Shen Ling today, but it seemed like a false alarm, nothing happened, but what if Shen Ling's purpose was this box?

"Shen Ling! He was very strange today, and he made a lot of things. He must have figured out a way to get rid of it." Mu Wu basically did not hesitate to choose between Shen Ling, but when he mentioned Shen Ling, his brows trembled slightly, as if he couldn't bear it.

Xiao San seems to be hearty and unrestrained, but if it really touches the things he cares about, he will not care about you, the king, and he must use all means to get what he wants. If Xiao San believes that Shen Ling took the evidence , then Xiao San will definitely use any means to force Shen Ling to take it out again.

Xiao San's face was gloomy, and he put the wooden box on the table, as if in deep thought.

Mu Wu lowered his head and took a deep breath, "Don't worry, I'll go get the things back." Mu Wu thought about going to Shen Lingyao by himself. .

"No need, I'll find it myself, there are only a few people today, but I want to see who is taking my things." Xiao San said coldly.

Mu Wu's hands trembled slightly, and he didn't dare to say a word.

The next day, when Mu Hongyuan got up from the bed, he realized that he was not lying in his house, and Xiao San was sitting at the table drinking tea. When he saw Mu Hongyuan woke up, he smiled and said, "Are you awake?"

"Ah?" Mu Hongyuan was in a daze, stretched out his hand and scratched his head, then looked down again, where's the clothes? Mu Hongyuan's eyes widened, seeing that he was only wearing a middle shirt, and the belt seemed to have been untied by someone before being fastened again, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

"Xiao San! Take off my clothes!" Mu Hongyuan exclaimed in surprise. He still remembered that Mu Hongyuan said that he only liked Shuang'er. Could it be because he held it back for too long, even men didn't let him go? ! Mu Hongyuan clutched his chest tightly and looked at Xiao San in horror. Tears rolled in his eyes and were about to fall. Are Mu Wu and Shen Ling stupid? How can you send him into the tiger's mouth? ! His innocence...

Xiao San rubbed his forehead with a headache. He hadn't slept all night last night. He instructed Duan Rui to search the wealthy businessmen of the Shen family who had been drinking with them yesterday, and then went to the third son of Mu's room. In the eyes of a real expert, there is basically no doubt about the guards, so his people can come and go freely in Mu Hongjin's room.

Of course, there must be masters in the real forbidden area of ​​Mu Mansion, and it is difficult to sneak in and steal things, but one mansion cannot always be guarded everywhere. This is the case in Mu Hongjin's room, only ordinary servants watch the night.

Xiao San searched all night, and even went through the restaurant, but couldn't find it. In fact, after the banquet ended yesterday, his team followed the people he came into contact with for a while, just in case, but they didn't find anything. , The wealthy businessman of the Shen family went home directly. He lay on the bed drunk and fell asleep. Mu Hongjin also went home, but he didn't come out after entering the house. Mu Hongyuan didn't say anything. When he got home, he didn't leave the house very much, and he didn't see outsiders, so who did his things fall into?

Last night, his people also put incense in Shen Ling's room, went in and searched, but found nothing.

"Xiao San, what about you!" Mu Hongyuan said angrily.

Xiao San stood up and walked to Mu Hongyuan's bedside. Of course, he had unbuttoned Mu Hongyuan's clothes. Check it out! Drunk like a dead pig under his nose, can he not check? Although Mu Hongyuan is the most unlikely one.

"I said Mr. Mu! I'm not interested in you, I just want to see how much money you put on you, and then steal it for you." Xiao San touched his chin and said with a smile, "I'm a poor man. Seeing the money should be open to you, right?"

"Then you will be disappointed, the young master didn't bring any money today." Mu Hongyuan became happy when he heard the words, there was Mu Wu, someone was paying the bill, what kind of money bag did he bring? It's just a burden. Which son have you seen going out and walking around with the smell of copper? It must be given to the little servant.

Mu Hongyuan was complacent, Xiao San nodded, he said that because he didn't find the purse, otherwise he wouldn't be able to explain why he took off his clothes, but Mu Hongyuan was also sharp enough, he obviously He put on the middle coat, but he was still discovered. This person really couldn't tell whether he was stupid or smart.

Xiao San stepped out of the door, "Hey, where are you going?" Mu Hong said far away.

"Go see Shen Ling!" Since he can't find it, he can only start with the most likely person. As Mu Wu said, Shen Ling is indeed suspected, but the Mu family is also very motivated, but only I can start with Shen Ling first. After all, compared to the two Mu family members who were present, Shen Ling's suspicion was too great, so he went to test it.

"Bring me some porridge, the kind you want to boil." Mu Hongyuan said loudly.

Xiao San took a step, turned his head and looked at Mu Hongyuan in surprise, asked him to serve the meal, and used him as a servant? !

"What? Can't you?" Mu Hongyuan held out his chest.

"Okay! Of course!" Xiao San smiled. In Mu Hongyuan's eyes, he was a poor scholar from a poor family. What happened to the Mu family's son who just let him serve a bowl of rice? !

Xiao San stepped out, Shen Ling had already woken up and practiced in the yard in the morning, Xiao San stood still in the yard, looked at Shen Ling, Shen Ling stopped and looked at Xiao San, "Mr. Xiao, so early?"

Xiao San rubbed Eyebrows, "I can't help it! I have something to look for you in a hurry."

"What's the matter?" Shen Ling made a look of doubt.

"Give me back the things in Mu Wu's box, Shen Ling, you shouldn't touch that kind of thing." Xiao San's attitude was firm, as if he had confirmed that Shen Ling did it.

"Wait! I don't understand, third master, I did see the wooden box. Isn't that what Mu Wu has been holding? How do you say I took it? I don't understand?" Shen Ling looked confused, He also squeezed out a smile and said with a dry smile.

"Shen Ling, you don't care about your personal life and death, but doesn't your family care too? I won't talk nonsense with you, today, I want to see something, understand?" Xiao San smiled, as if with murderous intent.

Shen Ling's prepared shirk words were instantly held in his chest, unable to utter a word.

Shen Ling was silent for a moment, and then said solemnly in a low voice: "I said, Your Highness, why do you say I took it? Do you have evidence to prove it? You are forcing me so much, I can't show it at all, what are you going to do?!"

"Shen Ling, whether you take it or not, I'm going to see something today, understand?" Xiao San said solemnly, "I'm not joking."

"It doesn't matter to me, you are also looking for trouble for me! How can there be such a reason!" Shen Ling said angrily.

Xiao San ignored Shen Ling, but turned away and went to the kitchen to help Mu Hongyuan get food.

Shen Ling heard that someone seemed to be walking outside the yard. In fact, he had already sensed that someone had entered his house last night, and even rummaged through it, but he pretended not to know. where he hides things.

Shen Ling paused, but followed up. Xiao San had already asked the servant for rice porridge, and he saw Shen Ling coming in. Shen Ling walked over weakly and grabbed Xiao San's arm, "Young Master Xiao, you just said It has nothing to do with me, you can't force me to take it out like this, where can I take it out for you! You are killing me."

Xiao San ignored Shen Ling, just watched the servant serve the meal, the servant lowered his head head, as if he was deaf and heard nothing.

"Young Master Xiao, what did you lose, can I help you find it? But you can't be so domineering and push all the problems to me, Xiao San, I'm your savior anyway! You treat me like this?! "Shen Ling took a deep breath and resisted the urge to scold her. He was so well prepared, he even swept his tail so cleanly, that Xiao San would take his family's life to force him to take it out of suspicion. come out! What if he really didn't take it? Let his family die for no reason? !

Even if he died, he dared to take Xiao San to pay for his life, believe it or not!

Xiao San rolled his eyes and silently picked up the rice porridge prepared by the servant. When did he say that he would kill the Shen Ling family? Excessive thinking is not worth it! However, too much association is also a common problem for people like Shen Ling. Anyway, he didn't say what to do with the Shen family, he just said, Shen Ling, you don't care about your own life, nor the life of your family? When did he say that he wanted the Shen Ling family to die?

"Xiao San!" Shen Ling called Xiao San twice, but Xiao San ignored him and entered the house with rice porridge. Seeing Xiao San being so determined, Shen Ling stood at the door with gnashing teeth for a long time, thinking for a while. , and went out. Outside the gate, there were two or three lazy guys sitting in the corner of his house, chatting casually, and when they saw him coming out, they all looked up at him.

Shen Ling glanced at these people, with strong muscles and bones, with calluses on his hands. At first glance, he was a martial arts expert, pretending to be an idler with nothing to do, Shen Ling snorted coldly, and walked towards the restaurant.