Chapter 75

A few days later, Shen Lingzheng sat in the tent resting with a blank face. He couldn't use the spiritual spring to recover his physical strength. After all, there were too many doctors here, and it seemed too strange that he was not tired at all, and it might lead to suspicion. Therefore, Shen Ling has been using his own physical strength to support, and it seems that he is basically no different from other people.

"Doctor Shen, go take a look! Someone is dying." A call came from outside the tent.

"Okay." Shen Ling stood up, staggered for a while, barely stood still, opened the curtain and walked out the door, his face pale.

"Doctor Shen, this way." Xing Liang quickly pointed the way.

By the time Shen Ling and Xing Liang arrived, the person had already died. This was not the first person Shen Ling saw to die, nor would it be the last. The entire wounded barracks could not have died since he came. , that is too eye-catching. Although Shen Ling put a little spiritual spring into the water tank from time to time, after being diluted, the effect is not obvious. It just slightly speeds up the recovery of the injured. No one If you can perceive it, no one will think too much.

Shen Ling looked blankly at the soldier carrying the person away, leaving an empty bed. The other wounded soldiers in the camp seemed to be used to such a scene. No one spoke, but the sadness in their eyes could not be hidden. They were used to it. It doesn't mean you can be numb, right? Especially when they risk being the next to be carried away.

Shen Ling stood on the spot and turned twice, suddenly said: "I'll check the wound again, everyone can bear with it.

" He checked the wounded soldiers in turn, and when he saw the wound of a soldier whose wound was also inflamed, Shen Ling raised his head slightly and looked at him blankly.

"Hehe... Doctor Shen." The other party seemed to know why Shen Ling was looking at him, and smiled, "Am I dying?" Tears fell.

"It's just a fever, don't be nervous." Shen Ling smiled slightly.

"That's what you told people last time, and then he died."

Shen Ling didn't speak, but his smile was a little ugly.

"I don't want to die, I haven't married a daughter-in-law yet, I miss my mother, I want to go home, I don't want to die." The other party looked at Shen Ling, smiling and crying, as if he wanted to show courage, and finally cried out. .

Shen Ling didn't dare to answer, but just stood up and left. The other party didn't stop him. He just cried silently. Everyone here doesn't want to die, but there are always people who die every day. Maybe the next one will come him! He cried, just because he couldn't hold back the fear in his heart. He knew that it was not that the doctor would not save him, but that he could not save him.

Xing Liang had never seen Shen Ling's expression like this before, so he hurriedly chased him out. Shen Ling walked to the open space and sat down alone, his cotton-white clothes were stained with blood and dust. Xing Liang could see that Shen Ling was in this period of time. My mood is getting worse and more irritable every day, but after all, the doctor is not a god, how can he save everyone's life, everyone is just doing their best, Xing Liang actually doesn't quite understand, why Shen Ling Everyone's death is counted on their own heads, making themselves so much pressure and so painful.

Xing Liang hesitated for a long time and did not dare to step forward. Don't look at Shen Ling not getting angry at the wounded soldiers. Instead, he spoke softly, but he didn't have such a good temper with him. Even his father didn't have a good temper these days. Dare to provoke Shen Ling easily, at first when Shen Ling came, it was difficult to get along with him at most, with a big temper and a bad personality, but now, Shen Ling is already a fire. The medicine barrel is gone, and it can explode without a click.

But what makes Xing Liang happy is that Shen Ling is cold and violent at most, and won't really beat him to let out his anger.

Xing Liang hesitated and felt that he should leave, so as not to be affected again, just took a step, Xing Liang turned back suddenly, what happened! He won't lose a piece of meat, and Shen Ling won't beat people. He just pretends that he can't hear or see, and that he is offering a god. Shen Ling's medical skills are so good, he has saved a lot of injuries that would have been fatal. Soldier, he was in a bad mood again because of the death of the wounded soldier. How could such a doctor with good medical skills and morality be venting his anger at him! What! !

Doesn't it hurt your body if you don't let out your anger! What should I do if I get sick? Isn't that delaying the treatment of wounded soldiers? ! Xing Liang approached in a fearless spirit and squatted beside Shen Ling, "That...I..." Xing Liang struggled for a long time, not knowing how to comfort him.

Shen Ling has already said: "Why are you hesitating over there?"

Xing Liang gave a sudden pause and quickly explained, "I don't have it! I just... just..."

"Am I that scary?" have no choice.

It's almost... Whether it's practicing medicine or getting along with others, Xing Liang feels that Shen Ling is quite scary anyway, Xing Liang quickly said: "No! You are very kind, really."

Shen Ling didn't say anything, just said quietly. In a daze, Xing Liang only remembered his purpose, just now Shen Ling took it off topic, Xing Liang said: "Actually, we just do our best, after all, the doctor is not a god, he can save the sick, but he can't save lives, and he doesn't. Blame you."

"Really?" Shen Ling smiled bitterly, what if he had saved it? I didn't kill Boren, but Boren died because of me. If he was willing to take action, no one would die here. Doctor Xing and others could face it calmly, because they did their best, but what about him? Did he do his best?

Obviously you can save people, but you just watch people die. How much difference is this from killing someone directly? After all, he is just a very selfish person.

"Come on, someone from Chuzhou has brought a lot of wounded soldiers. Come out and pick them up."

Shen Ling also stood up and walked out. When everything was set up properly, Doctor Xing took advantage of the darkness to hold a meeting with all the doctors, and explained the current situation to everyone. The front line fought a tragic battle, and defeated a lot of enemies with fewer victories. It was also a tragic victory, and the casualties were huge, so there are many wounded in this group. At this moment, there are not enough tents, not enough drugs, not enough doctors, and not enough manpower.

Everyone had a headache.

Doctor Xing looked at Shen Ling, because Shen Ling's specialty is surgery, so he is not low in the ability to treat injuries, which led everyone to think that Shen Ling was a genius doctor with extraordinary medical skills, and naturally he was also praised as a person of high moral character. Doctor Xing has a similar status, and Doctor Xing also acquiesces to this.

Doctor Xing asked Shen Ling, "Do you have any idea?"

Shen Ling sighed, "It's easy to talk about medicinal materials, just ask the government to go to the private sector to raise donations, anyway, there are so many big families, let the county officials invite them to eat more meals, medicinal materials. It can be forced out. As for the tent, I think you can rent a yard to live temporarily, and you don't have to be confined to this open space. To be honest, the environment here is really bad, and Chengxian is not a battlefield, so why do you have to stick to it? How about recuperating in the military camp?"

Doctor Xing nodded, "That's right, I'll write a letter to the county magistrate, so how do you think the manpower and the doctor can solve it?"

"Apprentice assistants must have some skills as a doctor, in fact, they can also I found that many people who are not doctors actually have some medical skills, so please ask the government to write a notice to recruit! As for the others, I have no choice."

No matter how powerful Shen Ling is, he can't conjure a bunch of doctors to come to see a doctor, right?

Doctor Xing nodded and said, "Let's do it first! Let's go! Go each other busy."

"Yes." After everyone got up, they bowed their hands.

"By the way," Doctor Xing said, "Tomorrow, remember to make a bowl of blood-enriching soup for each of the injured."

"Yes." An apprentice said. Shen Ling paused and

turned around. Doctor Xing looked at Shen Ling suspiciously and asked, "Is something wrong?"

Do you drink all the tonics?"

"No." Doctor Xing shook his head, "The medicines are relatively small, so save some use, and only come close to those who have lost too much blood, but since there are so many people here today, I will boil a little more. Let's drink a bowl first!"

"Yeah." Shen Ling nodded. "Should be." He also left.

Shen Ling was busy until late at night, and there were still many people who were seriously injured. Shen Ling didn't care about suturing the wounds late at night, so he built a simple operating table with a few lights, and has been performing operations. I know the body structure too well, but I can still remember the basic steps. I can also see which blood vessels, which tendons, and which tendons and blood vessels Shen Ling avoided during the operation Yes, and Shen Ling is not unwilling to teach Xing Liang. Every time he has an operation, he will talk to Xing Liang and tell him that certain blood vessels must be sutured, and certain muscles must control the movements of certain joints. Be careful, otherwise the patient will be disabled. And so on, let Xing Liang benefit a lot.

"Xing Liang, you continue to sew this person." Shen Ling stopped suddenly.

"Ah?!" Xing Liang widened his eyes and looked at Shen Ling in surprise.

"There are too many people and I can't be busy. I have already dealt with the most dangerous places. You can see that I have done the sutures for half a month, can't I?"

"I..." Xing Liang hesitated, What Shen Ling said at the beginning is still in his ears, saying that he can't do it, that he doesn't understand human body structure, that he doesn't have the mental quality to hold a scalpel calmly, that he...

"If it doesn't work, why do you keep following me? Do you plan to never hold a knife for the rest of your life?" Shen Ling said indifferently.

"I... can I do it?" Xing Liang was very unconfident.

"You can't do it, but you can still sew with this kind of hole. Don't worry, if you can't sew, there is still me!" Shen Ling said, turning around and having someone carry the next one in, put it on the bed next to him, and have someone support a few more. Deng, went to the side for the operation, and said without squinting: "Hurry up!"

"Oh, oh!" Xing Liang felt his hands tremble, this is a human! This is a living person! Do you really want to move the needle and thread on it? However, Shen Ling obviously ignored his plans. Xing Liang slapped the back of his hand fiercely, took a few deep breaths, and then picked up the silver pliers and the silver needle, and continued Shen Ling's work.

The two were busy until it was almost dawn. In the end, every time Shen Ling finished the most dangerous part, he handed over the rest of the work to Xing Liang, and the work efficiency improved a little.

Shen Ling finally squatted on the ground and rubbed his eyes. He shook his head and muttered, "My eyes are going blind."

Xing Liang felt the same way. Tears, dryness and pain.

"Doctor Shen, go and take a rest!" Xing Liang said, everyone would be ruined if he went on like this.

"How many more?" Shen Ling asked the soldiers standing guard.

"Severely injured or in critical condition?" The soldier couldn't bear it either, his eyes hurt for the two of them.

"Surgery must be performed immediately, or he will bleed and die immediately." Shen Ling said.

"Oh, this one is gone. The rest are a little bit more resistant. After all, they were transported from Chuzhou. If they are seriously injured and unable to move, they cannot be brought back at all," the soldier said.

Shen Ling nodded, "Forget it, Xing Liang sewed this up, let's take a break and talk about it! My head is about to explode."

Xing Liang nodded, his head was about to explode, and he concentrated all night, widened his eyes and looked at the wound! Now he turned his head to look elsewhere and felt that there was a red phantom in front of him.

Just as Shen Ling wanted to go forward, he felt dizzy. He couldn't rest well every day now, and he was fighting all night again tonight. If he didn't faint directly, he was already young and strong.

The soldier quickly stretched out his hand to support him, "Doctor Shen, are you alright?"

"It's alright, I'll go back to the camp to rest." Shen Ling closed his eyes and raised his hand to rub his temples. Doctor Xing walked in and saw Shen Ling crooked on the soldier's body. Being supported by the soldiers, he said, "Take a rest! I haven't slept all night."

Shen Ling was different from them. They could only apply medicine and apply medicine instead of stitching wounds with silver needles. In addition, there were many of them. , so they are fast, and most of them are looking for medicinal materials to clean up wounds and prescribe medicines, etc. They are not tired of Shen Ling's level, so Doctor Xing is still a little bit energetic at the moment, unlike Shen Ling.

Shen Ling nodded, and someone outside the tent suddenly shouted, "Doctor Shen, Shen Ling! Someone in your family is looking for you!"

Shen Ling raised his head abruptly, looked at the direction of the tent door in shock, and trotted out. Xiao Shi, if Xiao Shi could find him for anything, Shen Ling was worried.

Doctor Xing also followed.

Shen Ling has already seen the person coming, "Shang Xian? Why are you here? What's wrong with Han Shi? What happened?"

"It's okay, it's okay! It's not Han Shi! Your daughter-in-law has nothing to do with her and is still raising a baby! Seeing Shen Ling's bloodless face, Shang Xian stared at him with frightened eyes. He was on the verge of collapse, but he was still holding on to the problem. He was covered in blood. He was also startled. When did he see Boss Shen? This look? Shang Xian quickly explained that it was not Han Shi's problem.

"What's the matter?" Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief and ignored it. He sat directly on the ground and sat down for a while before talking about it.

Seeing this scene, Doctor Xing stretched out his hand and pulled the clothes on Shen Ling's shoulders. What does it look like sitting here? Shen Ling directly thought that he didn't exist, and Doctor Xing who was ignored for the countless times: ...

Shang Xian was shocked again. Once, where did his cunning and refined boss go? Who is this guy like a beggar? !

"Speak!" Seeing that Shang Xian was in a daze, Shen Ling suddenly became dissatisfied, and he was so busy that he came to brush him!

"Oh! Boss! The family has an imperial decree, and I want you to take the decree! The inner official is living in Mu's house at the moment, waiting for you to go back! Come back with me quickly!" Shang Xian said anxiously.

"Sacred decree? Your Majesty?" Shen Ling tilted his head, puzzled. His brain has been running too much recently, and he has basically lost the dexterity of the past. Even if he maintains his usual dexterity, he still cannot understand this kind of divine development. When did he mess with the emperor, how does the emperor know who he is?

Shang Xian nodded, came over and said, "Mr. Fu, remember! He dedicated Bifang wine to the emperor. The emperor liked to drink it, so he ordered Bifang wine to be used as tribute wine!"

Shen Ling slowed down for a while, Understood.

Mr. Fu was a grandfather. When he got the wine he liked, he gave it to the emperor to taste it. The emperor also liked it, so he made Bifang wine listed as the wine for the royal family. Good thing! But... is Bifang wine really that good? Although he boasted everywhere that Bifang wine is a gentleman's wine, and only a person with taste can taste its connotation, isn't this a propaganda word he made up? Could it be that Old Fu took this rhetoric and went to fool the emperor?

Shen Ling was puzzled, but it was impossible to find Mr. Fu and ask him what was going on. Anyway, Bifang Wine's value has doubled since then, no problem!

Shen Ling stood up quickly, but did not stand firm, and was supported by Doctor Xing beside him, Shen Ling said quickly: "Go to Wen's house and tell them to make a batch of Bifang wine bottles, and let them think about the tricks. It must be more delicate and beautiful than the peach vase, and it looks very expensive!"

"Yes." Shang Xian said, thinking of something again, and quickly said: "Go back quickly! Even if you climb, you must go back quickly! That is the imperial edict, and it cannot be delayed!"

"Understood." Shen Ling nodded, and the imperial edict issued , even if you are about to die of illness, you have to wait until you die. After receiving the decree, we will talk about it. This is the imperial power of this era, and it is the last thing he does not want to provoke, but it is only a kind of wine that is used as imperial wine. In the eyes of the emperor, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Shen Ling looked back at Doctor Xing, Doctor Xing sighed and said, "Go back quickly! We will try our best to support the injuries here and wait for you to come back." Even with so many lives waiting for Shen Ling to save, But no one dared to say that Shen Ling should leave later. This is imperial power. Even if Shen Ling is too tired to get up, he has to get up and go back immediately. This is imperial power. The lives of so many soldiers had to give way to it.

Shen Ling nodded and said to the soldier, "Give me a fast horse, I'll go back and change clothes and leave immediately."

"Sir." Xing Liang heard it in the tent, seeing that Shen Ling was about to set off immediately, he hurriedly came out to worry Looking at him, "What about the wounded soldiers?"

"You do it. If you feel unsure, put more medicine I left behind, maybe it can hold up." Shen Ling frowned.

Doctor Xing ripped off his son's clothes and motioned him to shut up. With so many people here, Shen Ling knew that there was an imperial decree at home, and it was impossible not to go back. Whoever dared to stop him would be a slow treat for the imperial power, and he would lose his little one. Life is not too much.

Xing Liang was also aware that what he had just said was wrong, and quickly closed his mouth, just lowered his head, and said, "Okay."

Shen Ling returned to the tent and changed into clean clothes. He didn't have time to take care of his image, so he went to the soldiers to lead him over. The horse, the soldier said: "Doctor Shen come back early, this horse will be returned."

"Don't worry! It won't come back." Shen Ling smiled. "Shangxian, go to Wenfu!"

"I know." Shang Xian nodded.

Just as Shen Ling turned around and wanted to leave, the horse swayed, and Shen Ling fell off the horse's back.

Everyone: ...

"You can't ride a horse!" Everyone discovered this.

"Yes, yes! A little bit." Shen Ling scratched his head, climbed on the horse's back again, and staggered away.

Everyone watched Shen Ling leave, could he really ride a horse? !

Shen Ling, who really knew how to ride a horse, left everyone's sight very slowly and entered the corner. Suddenly, he caught his horse and moved forward quickly. His movements were extremely skilled. Shen Ling rode a fast horse and rushed into an uninhabited forest. Ma Er, took out the Lingquan and took a few sips before he recovered his spirit. He let out a sigh of turbid air and muttered, "Those who can't ride a horse can only slow down when they travel, right? Even if it's a bit late, I can't blame them. "Shen Ling smiled.