Chapter 60

The next day, the poetry meeting began. Shang Xian was wearing a luxurious moon-white brocade robe, his waist was tightly tied by a belt, revealing his slender waist and walking among the crowd.

"Shang Xian!" Several young masters rushed over to see Shang Xian, "As soon as we heard that you were going to hold a poetry party, we all rushed over."

Shang Xian was stunned for a moment. Expressing his incomprehension about these people appearing here.

One of them scratched his head, "We begged others to bring us in, Shang Xian, you don't even send us invitations." The speaker was very aggrieved.

Shang Xian lowered his head slightly and made an embarrassing look, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Next time we have a poetry party, we must remember to invite a few young masters." Shang Xian's voice was gentle, like a gust of wind.

Several people complained when they heard Shang Xian's words. They shook their heads and said that they didn't care at all. Even if Shang Xian didn't send them an invitation, they would definitely try their best to come in to see Shang Xian.

Han Shi sat with Shen Ling in the room and did not go out. Mu Hongyuan was not interested in this kind of poetry gathering, so he simply sat in the room with Shen Ling, but Mu Hongyuan was still a little puzzled and asked Shen Ling: " Why don't you go out? Make people outside think that Shang Xian is the master of the poetry club?"

Shen Ling took a sip of the peach blossom wine with the white glaze cup, and said, "I specialize in the arts, besides, I was caught writing poetry. What should I do?"

Mu Hongyuan nodded, feeling the same way, "It makes sense, poetry is too scary to be able to write poetry, it's utterly embarrassing, and only my brother has this kind of talent, the more If you force him to write poetry, the poetry he writes will become faster and more spiritual. It's really strange. He usually looks stupid, but he is very spiritual in this regard."

"This is a good thing! Everyone has their own Advantage, Third Young Master's advantage has made him famous, how wonderful!"

Mu Hongyuan touched his chin and murmured, "Why don't I have this talent?"

Shen Ling didn't know how to answer this question, so he could only ignore it.

"Don't drink!" Shen Ling turned to Han Shi and instructed again, "You can't drink during pregnancy." Shen Ling said, he checked the medical books here, and made up a lot of knowledge about the pregnancy of twins, so he couldn't help it. Instruct Han Shi.

In fact, Han Shi was also very nervous. He was very concerned about whether his behavior would be bad for the fetus. He remembered it clearly after Shen Ling asked him once, but he didn't feel annoyed after Shen Ling asked him several times, and just clicked firmly. head, holding a bowl and sipping juice.

Shen Ling retracted his gaze with satisfaction and looked at Mu Hongyuan, "You continue."

Mu Hongyuan: ...

Can we still have a good chat!

Shang Xian walked in from the outside, holding a few pieces of paper with poems written on them, placed them on the table in front of Shen Ling, and said, "These are some that have already been written. ."

"Okay." Shen Ling nodded, took the poem and glanced at it, and silently gave a comment in his heart, it was average.

"By the way, it's almost noon, is it time to eat?" Shang Xian asked, Shen Ling proposed a way to eat by himself. He didn't understand, but he found it very interesting, so when the meal arrived , he couldn't help coming over to ask if it was okay to have dinner.

"Okay, let's figure it out, are the peach blossoms ready?"

"Don't worry, make sure the plates are all beautifully placed, and the peach blossoms are also placed in a pattern, so that people can't bear to touch the chopsticks." Shang Xian nodded. head.

"That's good, let's have dinner!" Shen Ling said.

"Shang Steward, Shang Steward!" The servants called nervously from outside the house, hurriedly opened the door and rushed in.

Shang Xian frowned, "Didn't you say you can't come in here? Why are you in such a hurry?" The

servant noticed that Shen Ling was also there, and hurriedly bowed, "Hello, boss." He turned to Mu again. Hongyuan said quickly: "This son is good, Shang Steward, the boss, the Lord Futai is here, and there are a few noble people, who are dressed in extraordinary clothes, and came with the Lord Futai."

"Wipe!" Shang Xianren They couldn't stop spit out a dirty word, they didn't dare to invite the government to the audience!

Shen Ling turned to look at Mu Hongyuan.

Mu Hongyuan waved his hand quickly, "It's not me! How dare I!" He didn't have time to hide from his father, how could he dare to rush up? !

"You always know who those nobles are, right?"

Mu Hongyuan's lips trembled, "Recently, a few nobles from the capital have come to the Mu residence. I heard that they are my father's superiors, but I don't know, Mu Wu is sure. I know, I never care about this..."

Shen Ling stood up abruptly, walked out, turned to look at Han Shi, and said softly, "Are you going?

" Don't worry about these little things, come out with me quickly! You are dragging your feet here, and when Mufutai comes in, you can't find the owner of the poetry club, what should you do if you feel neglected?" Shang Xian was about to be so impatient that he exploded on the spot. .

Shen Ling turned a deaf ear, and Han Shi hurriedly shook his head, he must be very nervous, he didn't want to go, he just wanted to stay here to raise the baby and drink juice.

Shen Ling nodded and said to the servant: "Remember to bring something to eat for the madam."

"Yes." The servant lowered his hand and said.

Shen Ling just walked out of the door, Shang Xian and Mu Hongyuan followed one step behind, Shen Ling felt it was not right, and dragged Mu Hongyuan to walk beside him.

"Don't! When my dad saw me out to play, he must think that I'm almost good, maybe he will send me back to the capital to go to school! I don't want to appear in front of him at all now!" Mu Hongyuan retreated desperately.

"You walk behind me! Do you want Lord Futai to look at me unpleasant!" Shen Ling's eyes widened, he was a common man, and Mu Hongyuan was Mu Futai's son, and found that his son was actually behind a common man with a flat head In the back, it was strange for Mu Futai to see him pleasing to the eye.

Mu Hongyuan also understood this truth, so he could only stand nervously beside Shen Ling and instructed: "Wait if my father asks me, you must say that I'm just coming out to relax, so that the wound will recover better."

Shen Ling: ...

is it really so painful to go to school? Why didn't he feel that when he was in school?

"Mr. Mu, hello gentlemen." Shen Ling rushed out in a hurry and bowed to Mu Futai and others with a smile on his face, "All the distinguished guests are here, Shen Ling is welcome."

Mu Hongyuan raised a sigh of relief. With a bright smile on his face, "Mu Hongyuan has seen all of you adults."

As for Shang Xian and the like, they stand obediently behind Shen Ling, and have no right to say hello. Shang Xian shrinks his head, Not really wanting to say hello.

Mu Wu stood behind Mu Futai and several adults, raised his eyes to see Shang Xian, but glanced over naturally, as if he didn't care at all.

Mu Futai nodded and said to the people around him: "This is my second son, Mu Hongyuan."

"Sure enough, there are no dogs, and heroes are young!" one of them said.

Mu Hongyuan was a little embarrassed. He wanted to ask, how did he see this? But obviously the person who said this didn't even take his praise seriously. Mu Futai has changed the subject, "I heard that there is a poetry festival in Huaizhou. I'll take the liberty to come here. I don't know if I will disturb you?"

How dare Shen Ling to interrupt, he quickly expressed his honor.

"Huaizhou has outstanding people. Looking at it today, it is indeed prosperous and well-known."

"Old Fu has praised it." Mu Futai nodded to the people around him, and his face was obviously a little happy. After all, Huaizhou is under his rule, and the style of writing here is prosperous, which shows that he has done a good job.

Mu Futai said to Shen Ling again: "It's okay, you can continue to work! We just came to see, a few adults are very interested in the poems on the invitation, and want to know what kind of second half of the queer you will continue in the end, You are busy with your work, don't worry about us."

Shen Ling moved slightly and cupped his hands: "It is an honor for Shen Ling to have a few adults here. Since we have the predestined presence to come to the poetry club, we will only discuss poetry, regardless of identity, I don't know how many adults are there. What do you think?" Shen Ling tried hard to make himself look very respectful, so as not to anger the people who came, as the so-called wealth and wealth are at risk, it is worth fighting for such a fight.

Besides, at the poetry meeting, literati gathered to talk about poetry and songs, which should have no status, plus Shen Ling was so respectful and polite, there was no reason to want to be angry.

Mr. Fu seemed to be the oldest of all the people, and he was also the leader of the crowd. Seeing Shen Ling saying this, he said casually, "It should be.

" The most suitable second half of the queer, above the Wenhui, Wen has no first place, Shen Ling was still having a headache, how to judge the final winner, it happened that several adults came here, it was really Shen Ling's honor, I took the liberty to ask, I don't know if it's okay?"

Although the other literati at the Wenhui did not come over, they all listened to the movement here. They all knew Mu Futai, and the few people who were with Mu Futai didn't look like ordinary people. , In addition, the owner of the Wenhui suddenly ran out, saluting and requesting, and everyone was even more curious. Although everyone did not know the identity of the person who came, they could guess that it must be a high-ranking official with a different identity. generally.

Since the arrival of the true Buddha, everyone is full of energy and wants to show their faces. The young people think about the imperial examinations, and the old people think about the family. Everyone is eager to try, and wants to show their excellence in front of the people who come. The request received great attention, and almost everyone hoped that this person would agree and give them a chance to show it openly.

"Okay." Fu Lao nodded, looking quite interested, "But, you have to tell me one thing first."

"Sir, please tell me, Shen Lingzhi has everything to say."

"I don't know the four poems on the invitation. Where did you get it? It's so exquisite and elegant." Elder Fu applauded, if it weren't for that, they wouldn't have asked Mu Futai to bring them over to watch this playful literary meeting.

Shen Lingdao: "It came from an ancient book, but Shen Ling is stupid, he only remembers the recipe for winemaking in the ancient book, but he forgot part of the annotated poems, only the first half of the poems were left, and the latter poems were forgotten, so , After the peach blossom wine was brewed, Shen Ling thought about it, open the peach blossom poetry party, and this poem will continue for the second half of the que."

Old Fu was noncommittal, and asked again: "I don't know which ancient book it is? What's the name? Remember? My family doesn't have many books, but there are a few, and there are quite a few alone, so if you name it, I'll go back and look for it, maybe I have it there too?"

What a big tone! Everyone was surprised. This Buddha is still solid gold!

Shen Ling calmed down, "The title of the book is broken, and Shen Ling has not seen it before. Most of the chapters are about wine making, vegetable making, pharmaceuticals, etc., and then annotated poems, it looks like some hermit's essay, about His daily life when he was in seclusion."

Old Fu frowned slightly, "I don't seem to have such a book in my family, but it's interesting. By the way, you said that you brewed wine from the book?"

Shen Ling was shocked, Said: "Yes, Shen Ling is incompetent and cannot completely restore the records in the ancient books. He can only make some modifications to make Bifang Wine and Peach Blossom Wine. Please taste it."

"Okay, let's have a taste!" Old Fu smiled.

"Yes." Shen Ling stepped back, Mu Hongyuan had already sneaked away, and after Shen Ling left Mu Futai, he did not know where to get out, rushed in front of Shen Ling, his eyes widened, The expression could not tell whether it was panic or excitement.

A big face suddenly approached, startling Shen Ling, Shen Ling patted his chest, "You startled me! I'm already very nervous, you still scared me!" With a higher identity than Mu Futai, when answering him, Shen Ling was always cautious.

"Shen Ling, I just went to the door to find someone to find out, do you know who that old Fu is?" Mu Hongyuan grabbed Shen Ling's arm and said shaking.

"Who is it?" Shen Ling asked.

"Master Chao Taifu, the tutor of the crown prince, the invigilator of my eldest brother during the imperial examination, and also the teacher of my eldest brother!" Mu Hongyuan shook Shen Ling's arm desperately and said excitedly.

"Stop! I understand." Shen Ling nodded, and after figuring out his identity, he felt a little more in his heart.

"What do you understand! You don't know at all!" Mu Hongyuan leaned closer to Shen Ling's ear, "The emperor is old, and a powerful minister is in power. It is impossible to know, but his family is in the power, and he is studying in the capital all year round, so he is very aware of the influence of this Fu Taifu in the capital, so he is so excited.

As expected, Shen Ling's expression was a little loose, and he looked at Mu Hongyuan in surprise.

"What are you thinking?" Mu Hongyuan asked excitedly after seeing Shen Ling moving slightly for a long time.

"I made a fortune this time." Shen Ling said silently.

Mu Hongyuan: ...

"Can you be a bit more promising! A manly man, you don't want to be famous in your life, at least you have to pursue it a little bit! Do you only have money in your eyes? Do you know what business is?" Mu Hongyuan could not wait to put Shen Ling down Open his brain and take a look. How long is this person's brain? He is doing business all day long. Money is money. Is money important? Obviously the right is!

Shen Ling looked at Mu Hongyuan speechlessly, "The identity of the other party is too high, it's enough to make a small fortune, the more you ask for it, the greater the danger. It's not easy for me to live in my life, let me make good money to raise my wife and give birth to a baby. Isn't it good?"

Mu Hongyuan was slapped with enthusiasm, and he didn't know how to refute.

"Also, Brother Mu, have you learned enough? Can you show your face in front of him? How does it compare to your big brother? If you can't... I advise you to stay away, so as not to be beaten by your father in the future." Shen Ling sympathized road.

Knife hits the heart! The scumbag Mu Hongyuan is stunned. He who can't even write a poem of peach blossoms really can't sway in front of that grand master! Who can understand, in fact, he also has great ambitions, but unfortunately, he died before his ambitions were paid for, and the hero was full of tears...

We must study hard tomorrow, and make progress every day...