Chapter 59

When Shang Xian saw that Shen Ling's name was really useful, he quickly continued to explain, "I just came to Mu Mansion with our boss, and our boss's husband seems to be pregnant, so I asked the doctor from Mu Mansion to see it, and I just walked around. , I entered here, and I didn't know it was a forbidden area! There is no sign on the door that says forbidden land!"

Mu Wu didn't know what he was thinking, and after a long time, he said, "Forgive your ability to do that. Thief, with this physique, you cry at every turn."

Shang Xian widened his eyes when he heard the words, "I'm brave enough! I don't cry at every turn!" Shang Xian wiped his tears fiercely, Dry eyes.

Mu Wu took Shang Xian out of the study.

"Hey, don't you hear it!" Shang Xian was very dissatisfied.

Mu Wu looked at Shang Xian, his expression seemed a little strange, Shang Xian secretly looked at him carefully, but it seemed that it was just his illusion, Shang Xian continued to make a carefree appearance, "Then explain clearly, am I right? Can you go?"

Mu Wu didn't speak for a long time, just stared at Shang Xian, not knowing what he was thinking, his expression was very serious, and there seemed to be a struggle in the depths of his eyes.

Shang Xian was a little flustered and couldn't help but say again: "Our boss is still waiting for me! If you are afraid that I will steal something, go in and check it! See if I have taken a page of paper, and besides, it's just a pile of paper. Broken books, who cares!" Shang Xian made a look of anger, and snorted coldly with his arms crossed.

Mu Wu didn't seem to hear Shang Xian's words, and continued to stand there, as if to turn into a sculpture. Shang

Xian said: "If you ignore me, then I will leave. If you have any questions, go to our boss directly

!"

, his calf was a little weak, but he still managed to turn around and said, "Is something wrong?"

Mu Wu was silent for a long time, and it seemed that he finally made a decision, "You go!"

Shang Xian was so frightened by Mu Wu's surprise that he didn't move for a long time, as if as long as he moved, Mu Wu would not move. Wu would immediately call out a bunch of guards and hack him to death on the spot. Mu Wu watched Shang Xian not speak. Shang Xian stood with him for a while, and then he held on to his legs that were about to fall, pretending he didn't care. He strode away looking concerned.

Mu Wu stood silently in the same place, the sun was very good today, but Mu Wu felt chills all over, a bitter smile pulled from the corner of his mouth, looking at the direction in which Shang Xian left.

not afraid? By mistake? Carefree personality? !

If that's the case, why should you be trembling with fear but pretend to be calm? Since you are a guest, why do you have to go around alone and not look for someone to lead the way? Since he came with Shen Ling, why did he follow Shen Ling all the time? It is Shen Ling's fancy manager, but how can he be a really stupid and reckless person.

Every sentence of this person seems to be clear and impeccable, but there are loopholes everywhere. When he comes to Mu Mansion, he is afraid that he is not doing good things.

"Little Seven." Mu Wu shouted.

"Brother." A man dressed as a guard came over and saluted Mu Wu with a fist.

"Why don't you stop him?" Mu Wudao.

"I want to see what he's looking for, but it's already under my nose anyway. Rather than torture to extract a confession, maybe what I get is fake news, it's better to look directly at his purpose." Mu Qi said.

Mu Wu was silent for a long time, "Follow him, find out who his master is? What is the purpose?"

"Yes." Mu Qi respectfully said, but did not move his footsteps, but raised his head, "Brother, your persistence Is it possible to let go of Nian?"

"No." Mu Wu lowered his eyes.

"If you take this step, you won't be able to turn back."

"I have no regrets."

"I understand. After I figure it out, I will only tell you alone, and will not report to the adults." Mu Qi nodded.

"Thank you."

"There is nothing to be thankful for. You and I are both prosperous, and we are both prosperous. You are the eldest brother. I can only listen to you, although I don't agree."

Shen Ling did not find Mu Wu. The panicked Shang Xian said strangely: "Where have you been?"

Shang Xian shook his head and said in a helpless and exaggerated tone: "There, such a big watchdog!"

Shen Ling was delighted, "One The dog scared you into this look, you are too timid! You don't look like a man at all." He was in a good mood at the moment, and his usual alertness was at the lowest time, so he couldn't find Shang Xian's exaggeration. The real panic under his expression, and he didn't have the analytical ability to guess what Shang Xian really meant, only joking.

Shang Xian just shook his head, obviously frightened, he almost, almost, maybe died there.

Only then did Shen Ling feel that Shang Xian's face was wrong, so he quickly corrected his attitude and made a caring look, "A dog is really so scary? Okay! Some people are more afraid of dogs, so I shouldn't laugh at you." Shen Ling Ling said no joke, but the smile on his face could not be contained, leaving Shang Xian very speechless.

"By the way, let me tell you something, Han Shi is really pregnant, and I'm going to have a child." Shen Ling said sternly.

Shang Xian knew that he should look like a surprise, but he was just frightened, and he had already guessed that Han Shi was eight out of ten. Nine is pregnant, it really can't be pleasantly surprised! Ha ha......

Fortunately, Shen Ling didn't expect him to respond, and looked up to the sky forty-five degrees of sadness, "Tell me, how do you take care of this child? It's so scary to have a child, and the medical skills here are not good. In case of heavy bleeding What, and, the anus. Does the anus really have this function? Will the tear be serious? Still need to prepare medicine, but can this really be born? The mortality rate of maternity and maternity here seems to be quite high. What kind of children are you talking about?! You still have to live, raise, and teach..."

"Cough..." Shang Xian felt that Shen Ling was endless, and couldn't help coughing.

Shen Ling paused and returned to normal in an instant, "I'm sorry, I lost my way."

"It's okay, the owner is happy, the guys have fun together, just send the reward money." Shang Xian said casually.

Shen Ling: ...

The reward was not paid in the end, Shang Xian was rushed to the Peach Blossom Poetry Party. Since Mu Hongyuan promised to help, Shen Ling used him rudely, and hired a few stewards at a high price to help fight together. reason.

The Peach Blossom Poetry Club has already found a venue. It is a courtyard in Huaizhou City. The yard is full of peach blossoms, which is very suitable for the scene. However, this yard belongs to someone else and needs to be borrowed by Shen Ling. Mu Hongyuan naturally He couldn't watch his brother be embarrassed. He turned around and beat the owner of the yard and pulled it out for Shen Ling to see. Who made this kid want to increase the price and harm Shen Ling? Beating him is easy.

Therefore, Shen Ling welcomed a young master of the Chen family with a bright face in the private room of the restaurant.

Chen Gongzi lowered his head and wanted to block his face with a fan from time to time, but he couldn't block it at all. Shen Ling could only pretend he didn't see it and asked someone to sit down.

"Chen Gongzi, that's right, I want to rent another courtyard for a use, how much is the rent?" Shen Ling said directly.

Chen Gongzi shook his fan, and seemed very reluctant, "Mu Hongyuan said, it can't be more than one hundred taels, you can do it!"

Shen Ling thought about it for a moment. Actually, 100 taels is relatively expensive. After all, this price is almost enough to buy the house he lives in now. This is the price that was negotiated after Mu Hongyuan beat him up. He really didn't know how much this Young Master Chen was going to ask before.

Thinking of this, I am very grateful to Mu Hongyuan. This Young Master Chen really should have been beaten to be honest. Shen Ling nodded, "Okay, then one hundred taels. Thank you Young Master Chen." The

Peach Blossom Poetry Conference will be held as usual , Shen Ling asked Shang Xian to send invitations to those famous people in Huaizhou, because he was afraid that the other party would not be willing to come, he even wrote the four peach blossom poems after the invitation, and threatened to invite the famous people from Huaizhou to jointly contribute to these four The poem thinks about the second half of the que, select the best second half of the que, complete the poem, and engrave it on the peach vase, and it will be passed down to the world together with the peach wine.

A scholar can be lofty and unmoved by interests, but there are few who are not moved by fame. Moreover, Shen Ling invited famous scholars from Huaizhou, in order to give the poem the second half of the que, and after the completion, he can follow the peach blossoms. The wine spread, one is elegant, and the other is famous, so very few people are not willing to come. After all, if everyone goes, when the time comes to ask, who and why didn't come? Could it be that the owner of the poetry club didn't send an invitation? Wouldn't that be embarrassing?

Mu Hongjin was so excited that he had lived in another courtyard as early as the day before. He said that if you want to see the scenery, brew emotions and write poetry, you must come out on top. Mu Hongyuan also followed in the name of accompanying his younger brother. It was the other courtyard of the Chen family. Although Young Master Chen was beaten by Mu Hongyuan, Mu Hongyuan was his own brother, so he wouldn't really make trouble, so he stayed in and waited for the poetry meeting the next day.

Shen Ling and Han Shi also lived in a different courtyard. After all, there were quite a lot of things, and it was not convenient to live far away.

Standing beside Mu Hongjin, Chen Yuze watched Mu Hongjin set up a table in the yard to write poems with great interest. He patted the table in succession and applauded, and praised: "Hongjin's writing in the second half will definitely come out on top."

Mu Hongjin was too embarrassed to be praised, so he put down the brush in his hand, "Huaizhou is outstanding, what am I, brother Chen, you will praise me." Although Mu Hongjin said so, his face was excited. Some reddened, obviously satisfied with Chen Yuze's praise.

Seeing this, Chen Yuze praised even more vigorously, "How can you say that? Who in Huaizhou doesn't know that Young Master Mu is quick-witted, if it's a man, I'm afraid he can even pass the championship, what is it? It's nothing, we Huaizhou, who else dares to call themselves a literary hero?"

Mu Hongjin was even happier, lowered his head slightly, seemed embarrassed, raised his hand and scratched his head.

Dissatisfied, Mu Hongyuan grabbed Chen Yuze's sleeve and pulled him away from his younger brother, and cast a disdainful glance at him, "Go away! My younger brother isn't married yet!"

"I know!" Chen Yuze's face was calm, the redness and swelling in his eyes were very obvious, his originally handsome face had now turned into a three-point funny, but he still took a sincere attitude, "I also said, when did Mrs. Hong Jin agreed to kiss, I, Chen Yuze, must be the first to come, I said, Brother Mu! Sooner or later, we are all family."

Chen Yuze bumped Mu Hongyuan with a smiley face, "Look, you beat me so hard. , I'm not angry, and you lend your face to someone else, change someone else, I'll take care of him, I can beat him or not?!"

Mu Hongyuan snorted coldly, "Just you, still want to Being people?! I can hit you down at first healing. Your physical fitness is probably similar to my brother

. , sincerity is the most important, right! Hongjin." Chen Yuze smiled like a morning glory.

Mu Hongjin scratched his head, feeling a little uncomfortable. In the past, when Chen Yuze joked like this, he was ignorant. He would just listen to his mother when he asked, and never had any special thoughts. However, when he heard the same joke today, some Not happy!

The author has something to say: Mu Qi: Brother, someone said you are the watchdog Mu Wu: ...