Chapter 73

Doctor Xing walked over and saw that Shen Ling was really tired. He slumped on the ground with an expressionless face, staring at the flames, his brocade clothes were stained with blood, his hair was messy, and he was in a state of embarrassment. Feeling that he shares the same disease and pity for each other, saying that his image is not much better, Dr. Xing looked down at himself, and finally couldn't help but hit a big Hache.

Shen Ling raised his head and glanced at Doctor Xing, "If you have time to take the lead for your apprentice, let's go back and rest!"

"You!" Doctor Xing stared.

"Too, I see that you already know, it's not your apprentice, it's your precious son! It looks really similar." Shen Ling said casually.

Doctor Xing's face turned red, so his righteousness for his apprentices was untenable, and he seemed to love his son too much. Doctor Xing also sat cross-legged on the ground, ignoring the dust on the ground, and he was also very tired. I don't want to stand.

Doctor Xing looked at the stove and said with a cold face: "These medicines, I heard Xing Liang say, no! If you can't save people, the wound will become inflamed, and you will kill them!"

Shen Ling didn't want to pay attention to him anymore, Xing The doctor was not in a hurry, he just sat cross-legged like this, and even took a nap, as if he was going to sit here and sleep first, Shen Ling saw that he didn't plan to leave at all, so he could only say: "Yindao, Yindao will be better, Anti-inflammatory drugs should also be used. The specific efficacy depends on your pharmaceutical ability. You must also have good skills in treating wounds and suturing wounds. He will die, and maybe he won't die if treated."

Doctor Xing was shocked, and finally heard what he wanted to hear, and asked again: "So the needle is also a silver needle, what about the thread?"

"The tendons in animals are the best, but they are very rare, so I mostly use white cotton thread, boil it in boiling water for a day, don't touch it with your hands, and put it in a heavy, airtight, clean medical bag after drying. I took it out when I took it out, and the reason the wound became inflamed was because it got dirty, burned the wound, and cleaned the wound with spirits, all to remove the dirty things and keep the wound clean, so it won't become inflamed."

Xing Doctor Ruo Nodding thoughtfully, "Where did you learn your human body veins? Who is your master?"

Shen Ling turned back and said blankly, "Your son is still stealing his teacher, now you are planning to ask blatantly. Is it?"

Doctor Xing's old face turned red again.

Shen Lingdao: "I have already said what I can say. I don't want to tell you about my own personal affairs. As for the human body, it is unique to my family, and it is not passed on to outsiders."

Doctor Xing was a little embarrassed, but he didn't know how to answer. In fact, he came here to find out what this person was doing, and there were also some who really came out for his son, but the proportion was really small.

However, I have to continue to ask the embarrassment. He still knows how to sell the old, and Doctor Xing stared again, "Anyway, I'm also your senior, how can I talk! Your teacher taught you like this?!"

Shen Ling looked at him speechlessly, "I have really said everything I can say. The rest is the human body, the treatment methods, and the pharmaceutical drugs. Which one do you think I can explain in one or two sentences? Master dared to stare at me and let me use a knife on people. It took me two more years to save people and animals before I was fully graduated. You can expect me to get away with my methods in one or two sentences now. Even if I cooperate with you, everything will be fine. Say, you can't learn it either."

Doctor Xing turned his head slightly to cover up the blush on his face, but his flushed ears betrayed him. Stare at the fire.

"General Wei is here, General Wei is here." Someone outside the wounded barracks ran in and said.

The people in the yard were all doing what they were doing. They just raised their heads to express their surprise. Wei Jing had already strode in and smiled at everyone, "Thank you, thank you." Then he went straight to the wounded barracks to offer condolences.

Wei Jing didn't see Doctor Xing and Shen Ling sitting on the ground at all. The two could only continue to be awkward and silent. It didn't take long before Wei Jing came out and went straight to the next wounded barracks. After a long time, Wei Jing went back and forth. After several trips, when he finally came out of the wounded barracks tent that Shen Ling was in charge of, his eyes met Shen Ling.

Shen Ling: ...

I'm sure you've discovered me long ago, but you only met my eyes after entering the tent I was in charge of, and said, what do you want to ask? Just ask! Shen Ling sighed slightly.

Wei Jing had already walked over with a smile and made a surprised expression, "Brother Shen, you really are still here." Then he noticed Shen Ling's embarrassment, showing a slight surprise, but quickly turned into a little embarrassed .

Shen Ling: After all, he was still sitting on the ground in a state of embarrassment! Hehe...

Wei Jing thought for a while, and then sat directly on the ground, around the stove, "Brother Shen, I'll be leaving later, this is the last place I'll come to, take a look at the brothers, and then set off."

Shen Ling's expression moved slightly, and he raised his head to look at Wei Jing.

Wei Jing smiled and said, "I heard from the brothers in the camp that you can save them, Brother Shen, can you really? How sure are you?" Wei Jing looked more serious.

When Doctor Xing heard the words, he instantly became energized, and quickly pointed at Shen Ling and said, "Yes, tell me! This is what the general asked!"

Shen Ling thought he didn't exist, looked at Wei Jing, and said slowly, "How old are you? As long as I can prevent the enemy from entering Huaizhou, I will be able to save people."

Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling quietly, and suddenly reached out and patted Shen Ling's shoulder with some force, "Just because of your words, Wei Jing tried his best not to let the enemy step into Huaizhou, I My brother, I'll leave it to you."

Shen Ling laughed suddenly, "Don't worry, trust me, otherwise you go to the Mu Mansion in Huaizhou to inquire about my reputation, I am the one who saved the second son of Mu, and his medical skills are very good. Wei Jing is somewhat clear ,

but in fact, he asked someone to investigate Shen Ling during the day, because the Wen family had already investigated, so when Wei Jing sent someone to ask, he knew directly about Shen Ling's origin and past, and there was nothing at all. laborious. It was only now that he finally understood why Shen Ling, a grass-roots citizen, was suddenly favored by the Mu family. It turned out that it was all based on medical skills.

Wei Jing was slightly relieved. Although he was smiling just now, he was a little angry in his heart, because in his eyes, the wounds of the brother in the tent were inflamed, and the wounds were deep, so he could only wait for death, but Shen Ling But when he stabbed them, Wei Jing felt that it would not save them, and would make them suffer a lot, so he came to ask.

Shen Ling looked at Wei Jing and seemed to know what he was thinking. Wei Jing staggered his eyes slightly, feeling a little guilty about what he had just thought, so he didn't dare to look at each other.

Shen Ling said slowly: "Originally, I also went to see you and wanted to save your life, but you kept your eyes closed and didn't remember that I was there."

Wei Jing turned around in surprise, he really didn't Know.

"But I couldn't save you at that time. At that time, I really wanted to say sorry to you. I couldn't save you." Shen Ling said.

Wei Jing lowered his head slightly, as if thinking of the despair at that time. In fact, it wasn't just his own despair. All the doctors who had seen him were also despairing!

"Brother Shen, I should thank you. If you are willing to see me and treat me, I am already very grateful." With warmth and trust in Wei Jing's eyes, Shen Ling seemed to suddenly understand why this person is so easy. He is believed to be followed because he seems to have his own characteristics. He is smart, cunning, sincere and honest. He can strategize strategies and foolishly trust others a hundred times, making you reluctant to live up to his trust.

"Doctor Xing, this is my brother. If he needs any medicinal materials or helpers here, no matter what it is, please give him convenience." Wei Jing suddenly turned to Dr. Xing next to him.

Doctor Xing nodded, "Okay, but if he can't save anyone and is just messing around, I'll hold him back and wait for you to come back."

Wei Jing smiled, "No, I believe him."

Shen Ling : Every time he saves people, he will be monitored and distrusted. He is also very tired, but... "Who is Doctor Xing?" Shen Ling asked.

"Oh, the temporary steward here, after all, the military doctors are all on the front line at the moment. I found that the doctors in Chengxian County are not willing to go to the battlefield but are willing to help here, and the manpower is also busy, so I will let the military doctors go back to the front line, all here Give it to a private doctor, Doctor Xing is highly respected, and I will entrust him to manage it." Doctor Xing, a highly

respected doctor, glanced at Shen Ling from the corner of his eye, and there seemed to be a sentence in his eyes, "Boy, drop it into my hands!"

Shen Ling:

"I can leave at any time." Shen Ling looked at Doctor Xing and said that he was not working.

Doctor Xing: ...

Wei Jing left. When he left, he took Shen Ling's hand and earnestly told him to do his best, and he would do his best to stop the enemy. Shen Ling nodded frequently before finally sending him away.

Watching Wei Jing leave, Shen Ling turned back with a sigh of relief and met Doctor Xing's gaze.

"Humph!" Doctor Xing snorted, turned his head, but beckoned Xing Liang to go over, pointed at Shen Ling and said, "Follow him as an apprentice, do whatever you want, and it is your ability to steal back. Don't come back to see me if you don't learn any skills!"

"Master..." Xing Liang was about to cry again, Shen Ling's words just now made it very clear, his skills can't be learned in a moment, what should he do? learn!

"You were driven back because you wanted to learn your skills. Now that I have given you a chance to follow me shamelessly, why don't you go?"

"Uuuuu..."

"Don't cry!"

Xing Liang held back abruptly.

Shen Ling: "Wait a minute! Why do I want to be an apprentice? I'm really leaving like this! You are responsible for the people in the tent!"

Doctor Xing glanced at Shen Ling and said, "You can boil medicine, bandage and carry it. Tea, water, squeeze legs and back, do you want it?"

"Yes!" Shen Ling thought about it for less than a second, then nodded and looked at Xing Liang, "Go and watch the fire."

"Hey...oh..." Xing Liang Holding back her tears, she walked towards the fireplace.

After staring at Doctor Xing for a long time, Shen Ling said, "I'll go out."

"Well, it's time to go back and get your luggage. I'll ask someone to prepare a place for you." Doctor Xing squinted and nodded.

Shen Ling staggered, how did he give the other party the illusion that he was going to live in the military camp from now on? ! He just went to Wenfu to talk business while it was dark when he couldn't have surgery! After all, the time of day is a bit precious to him now.

Shen Ling went to the Wen Mansion in a state of embarrassment. He didn't even take care of his clothes. He even stretched out his hand to tug at his clothes, making himself look even more embarrassed.

"Shen... Boss?" The gatekeeper knew Shen Ling. After all, during this period of time, the Wenfu had talked a lot about Shen Ling, and many people had seen him.

"Yes, is your master sleeping? He asked me to come to him. I don't have much free time during the day, so I want to take advantage of the night to talk business." The

servant looked at Shen Ling with some indescribable meaning, but still Said: "Wait a moment, I'll go in and report."

Shen Ling nodded, and the servant had already run in quickly.

Not long after, Shen Ling was invited in. When walking through the corridor, he accidentally glanced at the fake stone next to him and there seemed to be a few women standing there. Looking at the exposed clothes, they didn't seem to be maids. Madam, isn't it inconvenient to meet foreigners? How did you come to the front yard?

Shen Ling didn't care either, and walked away under the leadership of the servant.

Behind the rockery, a little girl who was no more than fourteen or five years old cried and pulled the sleeve of the older woman next to her, crying uncontrollably, "Mother! I won't marry, that person is too sloppy, and I won't marry if I die. This kind of person is also a flat wife." The

woman frowned and looked distressed, "Why is this boss Shen different from what the housekeeper said! Didn't he say that he was young and promising, handsome and hearty? How can this be considered handsome and hearty! This is just..." The woman pursed her lips and swallowed the swear words she was about to spit.

"Mother! Go and tell Grandpa, I don't want to marry him. If I want to marry, let the second sister marry. Isn't she just one year younger than me? She is a prostitute, and it is most suitable to marry someone else as a flat wife. Now ." The

woman's brows furrowed even tighter, but she couldn't say such a thing, the father-in-law planned this marriage for the Wen family's sake, and wouldn't listen to anyone's opinion, not even her husband. The right to speak, let alone her, if she went to tell her father-in-law because her daughter was unwilling to marry, her father-in-law would definitely not agree and would scold her.

On the other side, Boss Wen smiled and talked to Shen Ling in the living room. He was already lying down, but the servant came to report and said that Shen Ling was in a mess and his clothes were stained with blood, so he got up to meet people. After all, Shen Ling It was he who chose the partner he wanted to cooperate with. If something happened to Shen Ling, he must be very concerned about it.

After talking politely for a while, Boss Wen finally turned to the topic, "What's wrong with Boss Shen? But what happened? If I can help, the Wen family will definitely help."

Shen Ling smiled and lowered her eyes , secretly said a few old foxes, if something really happened to him, dare to tell the Wen family, the Wen family must be running faster than anyone else, Shen Ling raised his eyes and said: "It's nothing, last night with Mr. Wen in Yantai Building. Watching the night, I happened to meet General Wei. General Wei said that the barracks lacked a doctor. It happened that Shen Ling was not talented, and he knew a little about medical skills, so he went straight to the wounded barracks to help people take care of the wounded. I will come to Wenfu tomorrow to discuss, but the barracks is busy during the day, so Shen Ling can't get out, so I took the liberty to disturb me at night, and please don't blame Boss Wen."

Boss Wen's brows loosened slightly, and his eyes became gentler. , said: "So it is, Boss Shen is really a benevolent person, and he should be a role model for my generation!"

"Boss Wen is polite, and Shen Ling is just doing his best, which is better than the medicinal materials sent by the Wen family, I don't know. How many lives have been saved." Shen Linglue said, businessmen are different from doctors, businessmen seek profit, everyone has to say good things, calculate their hearts, and accompany them with smiles, but doctors, most doctors with superb medical skills only look at people Medical skills, if you have good medical skills, even if you go to heaven, they will think you have a personality. If your medical skills are not good, even if you accompany you to smile, others will only treat you with disdain.

Boss Wen stroked his beard with satisfaction, narrowed his eyes with a smile, and said modestly, "Don't dare, it's not as good as the blessings you have accumulated by practicing medicine to save people!"

Shen Ling smiled without saying a word. If you can accumulate good fortune, then the doctor should have a long life and a full life, with many children and grandchildren, and a lifetime of wealth and honor. Shen Ling actually doesn't really understand that this kind of rich person has money, and if he donates a little money, he thinks that he is accumulating blessings and can become rich and honorable. Ronghua, the mentality of benefiting descendants, is not a kind of psychological comfort to put it bluntly.

"By the way, since I'm here, I'll also meet people from my family. Come, please come, Mrs. Mrs. and Miss."

"Yes."

"Huh?" That's all, why do you want to see Mrs. Shen Ling raised his head to look at Boss Wen, who was looking at him with the kind of loving eyes he looked at his grandson-in-law.

Shen Ling suddenly understood, and slightly retracted his hand and touched his waist, um, a jade pendant, a blood-stained purse, and a dagger. wrong! There are silver coins in the purse, um, several, one of the three granddaughters should be enough, but is it too stingy to send silver coins, but I really didn't bring anything else! Who would have thought that Boss Wen would do such a trick!

Shen Ling felt that he could only bite the bullet.

Soon, Wen Chengrong walked in, followed by a woman dressed as a lady and three little girls. In Shen Ling's eyes, these were indeed little girls.

Without waiting for Wen Chengrong to speak first, Shen Ling went up to meet him, and smiled and patted Wen Chengrong's shoulder, "Brother Wen! How are you resting? Are you feeling better? I went to the military camp today, and again When I saw Brother Wei, he also mentioned that after he won the next day, he would come to us for a drink, oh, yes, this is my sister-in-law! Hello, sister-in-law!" Shen Ling bowed and bowed, smiling brightly.

Wen Chengrong was fooled by the title. He was originally a shrewd person, and he didn't know how to fight back for a while.

Shen Ling had already turned to a few little girls, looking at a few girls ranging from junior high school students to elementary school students, the slightly older girl looked at him with very aggrieved eyes, red eyes.

Shen Ling took out his purse with a smile, and said, "These must be the three nieces. When we met for the first time, I didn't bring any gifts. There are only a few silver coins left. The three nieces will take them first, and I will come to visit later. , I must make up a big gift for one person, don't mind."

Shen Ling took out the silver clasps and gave everyone points. The little ones were given first. The little ones looked more obedient and accepted everything. In other words, it was common for children of this age to take gold and silver clasps as a gift, and there was no such thing as What a surprise, I thanked me obediently and took it over. When the eldest girl came, the other party held his hands behind his back and didn't look at Shen Ling with red eyes.

Shen Ling had long guessed that there might be such a scene, and turned her hand to the second girl and said, "You take it to my sister."

"Okay, thank you uncle." The second girl replied obediently.

"Good!" Shen Ling smiled happily, then straightened up and turned to look at Boss Wen.

Lao Tzu's generation has been raised, dare to lower it and try it! He is the same generation as General Wei!

Boss Wen:

What just happened? He's getting older and reacting a bit slow...