Chapter 132

Shen Ling's porcelain shop opened, and he made enamels again in an open and honest way, and he became the enemy of Yao's.

The enamel color has always been valuable because of its small quantity. After Yao lost a large number of workers, the output of porcelain decreased successively, and suddenly Shen Ling became an opponent. The enamel color that entered the market did not decrease but increased, and the price of the enamel color followed suit for a while. The price of Yao's porcelain has dropped, and the price of Yao's porcelain has also dropped, resulting in heavy losses for Yao's.

Shen Ling even promulgated new regulations in his porcelain factory, so that anyone who designs a new pattern of enamel or other porcelain can take 1% of the profit from such porcelain as a reward, and there is no ceiling. And take 10% of the profit of each piece of porcelain as a sales and production reward, and give it to the shop assistant and the workers in the factory. For a time, Shen Ling's porcelain shop has become more and more productive, and the variety has become more and more diverse, which is dizzying, but in a short period of time. On the same day, it completely suppressed the limelight of Yao's porcelain.

Today Shen Ling was playing with the newly delivered vase from the porcelain shop. The exquisite white-glazed vase, hollowed-out craftsmanship, and interlaced plum blossom branches formed a beautiful and dazzling vase. Even a person who was used to seeing modern craftsmanship could not bear it. Live in admiration for the beauty of this vase.

Sure enough, money is the best way to inspire creativity.

"Boss, someone is looking for you." Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Shen Ling put down the vase and let people in. A young man in a coarse cloth walked in and bowed his hands to Shen Ling. His sturdy body tightened his clothes, and he looked full of strength.

"Guo Si was sent by Young Master Xiao, and there were two of my brothers outside the door. Taking advantage of Young Master Xiao's face, I came to ask Boss Shen for food." Guo Si saluted Shen Ling.

Shen Ling quickly went over to help him up, "You're welcome, just come here, so I can feel at ease." Shen Ling nodded, "Why don't you go to my house now, my wife and son are still at home, although I have hired a guard , but don't worry about it."

"Boss, don't worry, with me and my brothers here, no one will touch the boss's family." Guo Si said steadily, his expression did not change.

Shen Ling nodded and breathed a sigh of relief. He slept with a knife every day, put hidden weapons in the house, and told Han Shi not to go out every day and carry a dagger with him. He was still worried! Now that the expert Xiao San sent has arrived, he can also sleep peacefully.

"Young Master Xiao has something to ask the boss."

"Tell me!" Shen Ling was shocked, and said quickly, approaching Guo Si, he felt that Guo Si must have whispered to tell him.

Guo Si lowered his head and said in a low voice, "Young Master Xiao said that no matter what Boss Shen does, he will never doubt Boss Shen and let you do things with confidence."

Shen Ling nodded, "Thank you Young Master Xiao, if it wasn't for Thaksin I, I don't dare to say that I'm from Elder Fu in Huaizhou! Fortunately, Young Master Xiao has a big heart, so he doesn't care about suspecting me."

Guo Si nodded and said, "Young Master Xiao also said, Right now is a critical time, Young Master Xiao urgently needs money, and he is not willing to use any means like the other one, so he wants to ask Boss Shen, what is the best way to do it? It will not hurt Tianhe, and can I raise enough money?"

Shen Ling a meal, the whole person stiffened for a moment, so anxious? Could it be that the emperor is dying, so he has to step up the rhythm? It's no wonder that Yao's actions are becoming more and more reckless and disregarding the reputation. The relationship is at a critical moment. Shen Ling said: "I don't know how much money I need?"

If it is less, he can still raise a hand.

"The more the better."

Rub! Shen Ling rolled his eyes silently, the more the better, is it possible to put all his family in? Shen Ling made a slight embarrassment on his face, and said sincerely: "I don't have much money, only one or two million taels of silver. If you need it, I'll get it for you immediately. I don't know if it's enough?"

Guo Sidao: "It would be even better if there were more. Yao's greed for a disaster relief fund, and he got more than one million taels of silver. In addition to the recent actions and accumulation over the years, I'm afraid it would be better to have more. , that master has Yao's wealth, Young Master Xiao, but you are the only one."

So do you expect him to compete with Yao's financial resources? Haha...

Shen Ling felt that Xiao San was very ruthless, although he knew that Xiao San must have other ways to make money, but if it is really at the last moment of winning the throne, then this is his last chance to show his sincerity, money can be earned in the future , but the attitude must be correct, although Xiao San does not doubt him now, but if he hesitates, I am afraid that it will leave a pimple in Xiao San's heart.

Shen Ling said sternly: "I understand, give me some time, I will give you as much money as I can get you, but you also have to give me a precise word, Xiao Gongzi took those letters back to Beijing, and some Time has passed, why is there no movement at all, when does Young Master Xiao plan to do it? If I don't know about these circumstances, I'm afraid I will punish Mr. Fu. Before Mr. Fu is convicted, I will be finished."

Guo Sidao: "Boss Shen He is Xiao Gongzi's benefactor, I naturally dare not hide it, Xiao Gongzi is showing weakness in the capital at this moment, waiting for an opportunity, when the anger of the sky and the resentment of the people will be the moment of the prince's trouble."

What is the time of anger and resentment? Saying it is the same as not saying it, anyway, it's just showing weakness now, right? Shen Ling sighed and asked, "I don't know why it's called Heavenly Wrath and People's Resentment?"

"Yao Shi." Guo Si didn't want to mention more, just said indifferently.

Shen Ling frowned and thought for a while. The third prince had iron evidence that he had tripped Mr. Fu. This is why he didn't run away. Besides Mr. Fu, the prince was a member of the Yao family. The so-called anger and resentment, does it mean that the Yao family did all kinds of evil things? Provoked public resentment? ! Shen Ling's eyes widened. If Yao's crimes were too numerous to describe, the third prince would first start suppressing Yao's, and the prince's lineage would surely protect him. At this time, the third prince suddenly turned his head and released the iron evidence that Fu Lao betrayed the country and surrendered to the enemy, completely disrupting the opponent's pace. When the time comes, Old Fu will surely die, and the prince's lineage is in disarray, and he can't take care of himself.

If the prince loses the help of two sides at one time, he will lose two arms. In addition, if the matter of surrendering to the enemy and betraying the country is done properly, even the prince himself cannot get rid of the relationship. Externally, the prince's subordinates surrender to the enemy and betray the country. Yao's oppression of the people, embezzlement of disaster relief funds, and the crown prince's reputation was greatly damaged.

After Shen Ling wanted to understand, he also understood that this is indeed the last opportunity to express loyalty, to seize the throne, to use the forces of all parties, to play such a big game of chess, not only need to strategize, crush power, but also need enough money to open the way, the money will return The more the better.

Shen Ling said to Guo Si seriously, "Don't worry, I will do my best to raise money for Young Master Xiao."

Guo Si nodded, "Thank you Boss Shen."

"I still have a small question that I want to ask. Just a moment."

"Boss Shen, tell me."

"Your Majesty, is your condition serious?" The third prince was anxious, he understood, but the crown prince was also so anxious, could it be that the emperor was dying?

Guo Si didn't speak for a long time, Shen Ling waited for a while, and then got Guo Si's sentence, "I don't know, the palace is too strict, this is a secret, I don't know it."

Shen Ling nodded and understood, if the emperor is a minor illness , how could it become a secret, only when it is really going to die, do you need to keep things secret, and sure enough, the emperor is going to die, so Yao shi is so anxious. After all, paving the way, managing big and small, and gathering people's hearts all need money.

On the other side, in the capital, Shen Ling became more and more persecuted. Yao Shi had already received several secret reports from his servants, and he finally paid more attention to this person. Although he still didn't take it seriously, the flies didn't hurt anyone, and they were very annoying. .

Considering that Shen Ling claimed to be a disciple of Lao Fu, Yao shi couldn't do it directly, let alone ask his male master to ask Mr. Fu because of this trivial matter, and asked him if he had a disciple named Shen Ling? Huaizhou industry is not his or something. So Yao shi asked a female family member of a side branch to invite the concubine of the third son of Fu Lao's son to enjoy the flowers, and invite the other party to come to Fuzhong to watch the scenery and drink tea.

"Mrs. Liu, I heard from our servants a few days ago that Taifu also has an estate in Huaizhou? There is also a disciple named Shen Ling, who is very remarkable. He is also the president of the Huaizhou Chamber of Commerce. A worthy servant, bullied so badly, that he can't even buy some private property if he wants to." Yao's daughter-in-law, Yubai, held a delicate enamel teacup with her fingers, and gently brought it to her red lips dyed with rouge and pursed it. After a sip, he put it down gracefully, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, as if it was just a chat.

"Shen Ling?" Mrs. Liu thought for a while, raised her hand to cover her lips with a handkerchief and chuckled, "I've heard of this person, and it seems that he sent a sum of money to the mansion a few days ago, saying it was for the household of the filial piety mansion. , Taifu took it, but he didn't seem to pay attention to him, I don't know about the rest."

Yao's daughter-in-law leaned closer when she heard the words, "Then what does Taifu mean? I heard that Shen Ling's feet The two ships not only gave money to the Grand Master, but also to the Third Prince! Does the Grand Master also know that? They just accepted his money?"

"That's the case!" Mrs. Liu said He sank and said, "I thought I was a good-for-nothing servant, but is it still a piece of shit? I'm going to go back and ask. This is why my sister invited me here today? Don't worry, sister, I will come back to you when I get the news." Mrs. Liu suddenly smiled again and patted the hands of the people around her.

Yao's female family endured it. Although she was a side member, she was also the wife of the main house. She was naturally upset when a concubine clapped the back of her hand and called her sister, but she was tasked with a task, so she could only laugh, "No, it's just a small talk. Just a few words, I invited my sister to come, of course, the most important thing is to enjoy the scenery, just a little chat, how can you let these stinky things spoil your and my interest? Come, sister, have a drink! Please."

"Thank you . Sister." Madam Liu smiled gently.

When the banquet was over, Mrs. Liu returned to the Taifu's mansion and invited the housekeeper to ask questions, "I said, why did the Yao family think of inviting me to drink tea today? It turns out that there is something to ask, so let me ask you. , is Shen Ling from the Taifu? Is it a servant of our Taifu's house? I heard what Yao said, it seems that this person is blocking their way to collect money, but he is worried about our house, so he didn't do anything for the time being, come to me This is a set of news." The

butler thought for a while and said, "I know this person, our house has received his money, but we have never said that we want to bless him! After all, there are many people who come to our house to send money. , we are all accepting it correctly. Besides, generally wealthy businessmen come with all their net worth and bring their own deeds of sale, and only the big families are willing to accept them. Shen Ling's kind only gave money, not even the shares. Man, how can we pay attention?! And it seems that he didn't just send it to our house, such an ignorant person, who cares about his life and death, of course, will be paid for and ignore him!"

"Then he How dare you use the name of our mansion to cause trouble outside..." Mrs. Liu snorted, "I'll go back to the Yao family tomorrow. What a arrogant villain, I don't know how high the sky is."