Chapter 117

In the lobby, Mu Hongyuan had already been thrown down by Xiao San, and his whole body seemed to be a mess, squatting on the ground and could not get up, Xiao San smiled and pulled Mu Hongyuan, trying to pull him up, "Get up! Let's get up! If you drink again, how much do you drink? It's too disappointing, Brother Mu, you can't do it!"

How can a man be told that he can't? ! Mu Hongyuan jumped up from the ground and stared at Xiao San with a strong smell of alcohol. "Who do you think can't do it? Come again!"

"Okay!" Xiao San applauded, "You have the guts! Come again!"

Only the two of them were left at the wine table. The rich businessman went to the toilet, and Shen Ling and others were in the backyard. There was no one to help Mu Hongyuan. In the end, even Xiao San couldn't bear it anymore. Mu Hongyuan's face was already red like a ripe peach, and his eyes were bloodshot. Xiao San patted Mu Hong. Far's shoulders, "I said, hurry up and beg for mercy, I'll let you go, I won't drink you."

"I x! If you ask me to beg for mercy, I'll beg for mercy, then I'm so embarrassed!" Mu Hongyuan held back In one breath.

"Okay! You have the courage, I admire a man like you! Come on! Let's drink again!" Xiao San patted Mu Hongyuan on the shoulder.

"I'm x your uncle! Whoever likes to drink will drink it! I quit!" Mu Hongyuan slumped on the stool in self-sacrificing, clutching his head and having a headache.

"Yo, what a shame!"

"Who's making a fool of yourself! Who is it! How can anyone drink and drink to death?!" Mu Hongyuan said angrily.

"Cut! If you want to admit defeat and beg for mercy, hurry up, don't be rude here." Xiao San smiled, obviously very happy.

Mu Hongyuan didn't answer, lying dead and pretending to be dead, Xiao San pushed again, Mu Hongyuan still ignored it, Xiao San gradually felt that he was a little too much, and if he drank it again, Mu Hongyuan might really hurt his body. He stopped insisting and said, "It's alright, I'll let you go, and we both write off our grievances."

Mu Hongyuan raised his eyelids and said nothing.

"Okay, I won't drink you anymore, give me some reaction." Xiao San pushed Mu Hongyuan.

Only then did Mu Hongyuan sit up, hanging his head as if he had no bones, and hunched his waist, "I said Xiao San, are you in a good mood now?"

"Okay!" Xiao San grinned and poured himself a glass of wine. drink.

"That's it, let me show you something." Mu Hongyuan took out a copy of the official document from his arms, handed it to Xiao San, and said, "Shen Ling doesn't care about him, that person has no big ambitions, so he just thought about passing the test. Xiucai, and then be a businessman for a lifetime, he will be able to starve to death, he has achieved his goal this time, but you, I don't know, but don't be disappointed, this year will not be next year! There are opportunities, but I will give it to you. Write a letter, you go to my eldest brother, it's still a way out, it won't cost you years of hard work."

Xiao San took the official document handed over by Mu Hongyuan dumbfounded, opened it, and the first reaction was that the words were too small. Ugly, and a series of names were omitted with an abbreviation, and it was noted that thirty-five people were omitted here. If this was the official document he usually received, he could drag the person who wrote the official document out and beat him to death.

"This is..." Xiao San said speechlessly, who wrote this official document? With this type of font and the slackness, after three days in the officialdom, the black gauze hat can be taken off.

"The list of talents on the list this year! I specially went to my father's study to transcribe it, so don't be sad, this year without you, next year! At least we should be happy for Brother Shen, he is hanging a tail anyway. I have passed the exam."

Xiao San opened the official document and read it carefully, and sure enough, this was the list of students on the list that was presented to Mu Futai, and Shen Ling was ranked seventh from the bottom, and he did not have his name.

Seeing that Xiao San didn't speak, Mu Hongyuan patted him on the shoulder again, "Don't be sad! Look at me, I can't speak either, and I'm a little confused after drinking so much wine, it's okay!" Mu Hongyuan waved his hand, "Follow me! I promise you don't have to go back to farm!"

Xiao San looked up at Mu Hongyuan speechlessly, "Who told you that I was farming?"

"Huh? Aren't you from Shen Ling's hometown? Shen Ling's hometown is farming in the countryside?" Mu Hongyuan scratched his head in confusion. He seemed to vaguely remember that Xiao San was a relative of Shen Ling, right? Because of the exam, I was temporarily with Shen Ling. Could it be that I remembered it wrong?

So, Mu Hongyuan still regards him as a scholar from a poor peasant family? Did you go to Shen Ling to save money for the exam? Xiao San's mood was speechless and complicated for a while. If he were Mu Hongyuan and saw a poor scholar from a farm family, he would never be as close to people as he was, let alone transcribe the list of students on the list for him. , inquire about inside information.

"Brother Mu, are you treating me as a friend?" Xiao San put away the official document, "Didn't you say last time that I was scheming, and you wouldn't be willing to treat me as a friend?" That night he was really annoyed by Mu Hongyuan Enough.

Mu Hongyuan tilted his head and thought about it. He seemed to have said this. He remembered what he said that night when he lived in the Shen's house and squeezed into Xiao San's bed.

Mu Hongyuan patted Xiao San on the shoulder, "Yeah! I don't consider you a friend either! But we are acquaintances anyway, can I still ignore you at all?"

Xiao San nodded, understood, and agreed. In Mu Hongyuan's heart, even if it's just an acquaintance, he can be forced to lie down without getting angry, and he can also think of helping him.

If he is Mu Hongyuan, a poor scholar from a poor background dares to treat him like this, and he will clean up his impersonation in minutes. He is indeed different from a person like Mu Hongyuan.

Shen Ling had already stepped over, and Mu Hongyuan saw Shen Ling's arrival, and immediately smiled happily, stretched out his hand to Xiao San and said, "Where's the official document? Hurry up and show it to Brother Shen."

Xiao San took out the official document and slapped it. In the palm of Mu Hongyuan's hand, he said contemptuously, "Don't say anything about official documents. If this is an official document, all the scholars in the world will beat you up. It's a shame!" He wanted to know what Mu Hongyuan did to him. How much tolerance is there?

Mu Hongyuan snorted, "It's up to you!" He took the official document and walked towards Shen Ling.

"Look, Brother Shen, the list I copied for you. You are on the list!"

Xiao San's nose was almost crooked when he heard the words, "Didn't you say it was copied for me?" Xiao San stood up and said.

"By the way, by the way." Mu Hongyuan reassured him casually, and then continued to look at Shen Ling. Obviously, Shen Ling's position in his heart was not of the same order as Xiao San's.

"Really!" Shen Ling was also pleasantly surprised. Hearing that, he hurriedly opened the official document and searched from back to front. Sure enough, he saw his name without much effort. Although it was at the bottom of the list, he was finally on the list. The purpose is also achieved.

As for going further, don't say that he really doesn't have that ability. Even if he does, it is estimated that the level of review is not very easy to pass. Passing the exam in this dynasty is the first step on the official road, so the qualification review for taking the exam very rigorous.

Each applicant must register half a year in advance, and the government will send the yamen to the applicant's hometown to investigate the life of the applicant and the situation of his ancestors. , must be banned from the exam.

Shen Ling is a businessman, so don't join in the fun, otherwise, even if it has been reviewed, the subsequent evaluation will not be very good. Even if he tries his best to pass the test, no one will assign him a position, and it is impossible to find a celebrity. The Great Confucian guaranteed him to qualify for the jinshi examination.

Shen Ling's eyes swept the list to the top few, and saw a familiar name, Shen San was on the list? Shen Ling was stunned for a while, this person's ability is really good, he actually ranked second, and he was almost at the top of the list.

Shen Ling put away the official document, and his joy faded.

"What's wrong?" Mu Hongyuan was puzzled.

"It's nothing." Shen Ling smiled, he couldn't say that he didn't like Shen San, so he was unhappy when he saw that he got the second place in the exam.

Mu Hongyuan didn't ask any more questions.

The wealthy businessman walked back with his stomach covered, and gave Shen Ling a sad look, but he was embarrassed to say that the food in Shen Ling Restaurant was not good, which caused people to have diarrhea, so he said, "I have a bad stomach these days, I will laugh at it."

Shen Ling nodded, "Seventh uncle, sit down, let's drink more."

"No, no." The rich businessman waved his hand quickly, "Didn't you say that today is your son serving the wine? Why don't you drink this wine, let's go and have a look Your son!"

"Alright." Shen Ling smiled, this person suddenly appeared today, which saved him a lot of effort, and his attitude towards this person was much better.

A few people also went to Hanshi's house together. The rich businessman saw Zhaofu, first said a series of good things, and finally took out his jade pendant and stuffed it into Zhaofu's arms, saying: "I am also the grandfather of the child. I met for the first time today. The jade pendant will be a welcome gift!"

Shen Ling saw that the jade pendant was valuable, and quickly declined, but was firmly rejected by the wealthy businessman, and said to Shen Ling, "If you insist on rejecting it, then you won't treat me as the seventh uncle."

That 's it. , Shen Ling had to recognize this relative and could no longer refuse, and the other party gave Zhaofu such a precious gift. In the future, if there is a red or white matter in the other party's family, he should also be present. This is a relationship, it doesn't matter if the relationship is light, After a few visits, they became real relatives.

After seeing Zhaofu, Mu Hongyuan said strangely: "By the way, where is Mu Wu? Where did the people go? And my brother?" The

rich businessman said: "I saw him in the toilet just now, and I think I came recently. Your stomach is not good!"

Shen Ling did not say a word, his expression was indifferent, and he was not guilty at all, anyway, the mandarin duck pot has been taken away, and there is no evidence at all.

After the banquet was over, the wealthy businessman asked Shen Ling's address and left his address to Shen Ling before leaving with a smile. Mu Wu was only slightly drunk, and there was no problem. Mu Hongyuan was already lying down completely. He felt dizzy and insisted on going home with Shen Ling.

Shen Ling was helpless, so he had to take him back together. He couldn't let Mu Wu, a guy with diarrhea and pale face, help this drunk back home. He had to take a carriage to his house first.

Shen Ling asked the guy to prepare a carriage again before loading everyone.

When they arrived at Shen's house, Mu Wu helped Mu Hongyuan to go to Xiao San's house to let Mu Hongyuan rest. Xiao San readily promised this time that he didn't dislike Mu Hongyuan's drunken appearance at all, and helped him in.

Shen Ling looked at it coldly, turned back to his house, mixed the letter evidence he got with his own title deed, and hid them together. In order to prevent thieves, he always hid things under the floor tiles, and this movable floor tile was still on the bed. At the bottom, as long as you don't dig three feet into the ground, you will basically not be picked out.

"Okay." Shen Ling clapped his hands and stood up.

"Are you hiding what you got today?" Han Shi sat aside with Zhao Fu in his arms.

Shen Ling nodded and instructed: "Yes! Don't mess with this thing, and don't say it out, this thing can kill people!"