Chapter 162

Shen Ling walked with Mu Hongyuan and went back together, Shen Ling returned to Chengxian, and Mu Hongyuan returned to Huaizhou. Another year later, Shen Ling was teaching him how to read with Zhao Fu at home, but Mu Wu suddenly came to visit.

"I'm getting married." Mu Wu smiled and stood in front of Shen Ling, "Please have a wedding wine."

Shen Ling was stunned, then smiled, "It's a long time, congratulations!" Not so good, the Mu family turned into a royal family, and Mrs. Mu regretted Mu Hongjin's marriage. She kept trying to stop it, forcing Mu Hongyuan to quit the family several times, but Mu Hongjin is now a Chu family, and the marriage certificate It was also written that she married the Chu family. No matter how dissatisfied Mrs. Mu was, she could not withdraw from the marriage without the permission of Shen Ling and Han Shi.

Mu Hongjin cried at Mu's house for a long time before he managed to win over Mu Hongyuan, let him stand firm and stand on their side. In this way, Shen Ling, Han Shi and Mu Hongyuan would fight against Mrs. Mu alone. , Mrs. Mu's spirit has been getting worse recently, and she didn't care about the matter at all. Shen Ling didn't want to face Mrs. Mu directly, so she simply took Han Shicheng and hid in the county. Yuan and Mu Wu went to toss, unexpectedly, just after the period of filial piety, the two were about to get married.

"How did you convince Mrs. Mu?" Shen Ling was very curious.

"It's nothing, I just found out something about the princess and told my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was afraid that I would say it out, so she agreed." Mu Wu smiled implicitly.

Shen Ling looked at Mu Wu and said, "To be honest, I've been curious for a long time, what exactly does the Mu family have! Why is the emperor like this, and so are you, so I'm the only one who doesn't know."

"You want to know what to do by yourself. Check it! It's very easy to check." Mu Wu chuckled, there are quite a lot of people who know about this matter, but only when the emperor is pressing, no one is looking for trouble, and what is recorded on the royal family's jade letter by Mrs. Qing is also The righteous daughter, the woman whose mother is unknown cannot really be recorded as a princess in the royal jade, so that there are fewer people who want to find trouble.

"Forget it." Shen Ling waved his hand, "I'm just curious, I don't want to get into trouble, I know too many secrets, it's not good for me."

Mu Wu nodded and handed over an invitation, "I'll give it to myself. You give it, give it face!"

Shen Ling took it over, "Then you must give this face, I am the one who wants to give a big gift."

Mu Wu laughed, "I am waiting for your big gift, speaking of which, enamel color Just give me a set of the ornaments you gave to the emperor at the beginning, not so big, and you don't need gold powder, just ordinary."

Since Shen Ling sent a large-scale porcelain ornament with dragon and phoenix to the palace , it can be regarded as the eyes of the powerful everywhere. The big families who got married these days, no set of enamel colors in the dowry they put out seems to be flawed, and Mu Wu naturally wants one.

Shen Ling nodded, "Sure, I'll set it up for you." The

wedding day was approaching, Shen Ling took Han Shi to Huaizhou City. Mu Wu was already a big businessman in Huaizhou, and he bought one near Mu Mansion. In the house, Shen Ling simply brought Han Shi to live in Mu Wu's mansion, waiting for a wedding wine.

On the day of their marriage, Mu Hongjin wore a red robe and a hijab, and was carried by Mu Hongyuan to the sedan chair. Mu Wu walked over and cupped his hands, but Mu Hongyuan glared at him, "I will give it to my brother in the future. You! If you dare to treat him badly!" Mu Hongyuan shook his fist.

"Second brother, don't worry." Mu Wu smiled and saluted.

Only then did Mu Hongyuan stand aside, Shen Ling leaned over and patted him on the shoulder, but was thrown away by Mu Hongyuan, "Don't touch me, I'm in a bad mood."

"Why? Hong Jin likes Mu Wuzhi! How nice to marry him! And living next to your house, it's very easy to want to hang out in the future."

"What do you know? You don't have a lovable younger brother waiting to get married. You'll understand when you have a daughter, Shuang'er, sigh..." Mu Hongyuan sighed deeply, "If I have one in the future If the child is a twin or a daughter, this feeling has to come again!"

"So uncomfortable?!" Shen Ling was surprised, thinking so far, it really didn't look like Mu Hongyuan did it, you must know that he is even a child now No shadow was seen.

"Alas..." Mu Hongyuan sighed again, watching the sedan chair leave with a very resentful gaze.

"Let's go, let's go to Mu Wufu first, the sedan chair has to go around a circle before passing." Shen Ling patted Mu Hongyuan's shoulder and said, the two houses are too close, and the sedan chair will reach it by raising its feet. It was not lively and festive enough, so Mu Wu simply made the sedan chair go around in a big circle in another direction, and then carried it to Fuzhong.

The sedan chairs were walking on the street, and the horns and suonas were blowing, attracting the attention of many people.

"Whose sedan chair is that?"

"The fifth master's! The fifth master of the casino, don't you know?"

"I heard that his fiance is the young son of the Mu family. Judging from this posture, this is what he got paid for. I wish..."

"Yes!"

A lot of people were standing in front of a stall selling calligraphy and painting on the street. They were looking at the sedan chairs walking past in the middle of the street, each talking, but the owner of the stall lowered his head. Unlike others, he only raised his head when the sedan chair passed by, it was Shen San. Ever since he left home and set out on his own, he has suffered a lot. The guy has done it, the accountant has done it, and he has written letters. Now that he is in Huaizhou, Shen San finally chooses to sell calligraphy and painting to write for others. Letters make a living, you won't be yelled at, let alone smiling, and you can still make money, which is more than what you can earn as a clerk.

Shen's mother went back to the country a few days ago, and he was the only one left here. Shen's mother told him about his marriage at his hometown. The other party knew that Shen San could not take the imperial examinations, but he was also good at learning and could make a living by selling calligraphy and painting and writing letters. , and Shen San has a plan in his heart. Everyone from ten miles to eight townships knows that Shen San has been smart since he was a child. Although the two generations below Shen San can't take the imperial examinations, there are not many rural people who really rely on this. The other party doesn't mind. It can be done. When Shen's mother goes back this time, she will bring the money that Shen San earns back to get hired. When Shen San earns some more money next year, she can rent a bigger house in Huaizhou City, and then she can marry a wife and have children. .

In the words of Mother Shen, the other party is diligent and honest, and she is also a woman, which is not bad. It is better than marrying a pair of children, but she will not have children by then, and she does not know how to be gentle and considerate. like look.

In this regard, Shen San can only smile bitterly, what about women? What about the twins? Shen Ling also married Shuang'er, but he was from an extraordinary background and inherited the title. The fifth Master Mu who just passed was also married to Shuang'er. It is well known in Huaizhou that he loves his daughter-in-law before he even went through the door. Today, the sage still married Shuang'er. His son is his wife, he is not worried about not being able to give birth to a heir, is it his turn as a little commoner to worry about this? The family doesn't have gold and silver mountains of fame and fame waiting to be inherited, so what if you marry someone?

Shen San has no expectations of marrying a wife. He just wants someone to take care of his food, clothing and daily life, so that he can do things outside with peace of mind. He has already thought about it, and when he gets married, he can spend more If you spend time and energy on the stall, you can rent a store for pen and ink business after two years of hard work and save some money. If you can open a bookstore, it will be very good.

As for the others, he has also heard of the Mu Wuye who just passed by. It is said that he is a friend of Shen Ling, so what? Shen Ling has already joined the Chu family, and Han Shi turned out to be Chu Ci's son. His father was the murderer who killed Chu Ci. Shen Ling's entry into the marriage was also meant to cut off ties with his family. Who would come to the door? ? Even Mother Shen would not dare to go to this relative at this moment. After all, how could she ignore the hatred of killing her father? Mother Shen would not dare to attract Han Shi's attention. He is now Marquis Wu, a noble with a title, and using Shen According to her mother's words, raising her hand would crush her to death, so she didn't want to go, and Shen San himself only wanted to be strangers with Shen Ling in this life.

At this moment, there were many guests in Mu Wu's house, and it was very lively. Shen Ling held Zhao Fu and led Han Shi to stand in front of the crowd, waiting for the newcomers to worship.

"Let me go, let me go! The newcomer is here!" The master of ceremonies greeted the servants to evacuate the guests, make room, and leave a way for the newcomer. Shen Ling and others took the initiative to stand back, "The newcomer is here."

Mu Wu was pulling the red silk, and Mu Hongjin at the other end came slowly towards the hall. Sitting in the main seat were Mu Wu's parents. Man pulls and presses.

"Worship the world." Mu Wu and the two bowed deeply towards the door.

"Two bows to the high hall." Mu Wu and the two turned around and bowed their heads.

"Get up quickly, you can't afford it." Mu Hongjin used to be the master of Mu Wu's family, and he could not only bear this kowtow, but Mu Wu's parents were still restless, probably in this lifetime. I don't want to receive another big gift from Mu Hongjin.

Mu Wu's parents were pulled by the people around them, and smiled and asked to sit down. The last prayer had already begun, "Husband and wife worship each other." Mu Wu and Mu Hongjin bowed face to face.

"Send to the bridal chamber." The

loud cheers rang out almost instantly. "Breaking the bridal room! Making the bridal room!!" Mu Wu has many friends in Huaizhou, and most of Mu Wu's friends are not people who pay attention to etiquette.

Mu Hongyuan simply stood on the table and said loudly, "Who dares to disturb my brother's bridal chamber!"

"Brother Mu, come down! Let's go to the bridal chamber!" Someone pulled Mu Hongyuan down and followed the crowd into the room In the new house, as for his propaganda being completely ignored, Mu Hongyuan has this kind of talent, no matter what his identity is, whoever he is facing, he can eventually become equals, and others are not afraid of him, let alone. will be frightened by his words.

In the new room, Shen Ling just saw that the situation was wrong, so he put Zhaofu to Han Shi, and put Han Shi and Zhaofu into the corner, and told him to escape quickly, so as not to be crowded, he followed the crowd into the new room, planning to If you stop it, this group of people doesn't even have a person to persuade them. It will be bad if they make trouble.

Shen Ling squeezed into the room with great difficulty, Mu Wu and Mu Hongjin already had flour on their heads, making them look like white hair, and even their wedding clothes were stained with a layer, someone laughed and said: "I wish you two grow old together!

" Come again, where's the apple? Where's the red rope?" Shen Ling saw someone tied the apple with the red rope and placed it between the two of them, insisting that the two of them bite, the person holding the red rope was still unsteady and kept shaking When they went, Mu Hongjin and Mu Wuji couldn't bite, and suddenly someone bumped behind them, and Mu Wu threw himself on Mu Hongjin and fell on the bed.

The cheers rose to another pitch in an instant, Shen Ling squeezed in and saw Mu Hongyuan was also in the crowd, and said, "Mu Hongyuan! You still don't help!"

Mu Hongyuan turned back to see Shen Ling, and said sadly and indignantly : "They don't listen to me! I don't say it's the concubine, but also the elder brother!" No one listened to him, and his little heart was hurt! It's just worth chatting with Shen Ling for a day!

Shen Ling sighed, and really couldn't count on it, so he squeezed in by himself, only to see that Mu Hongjin's face was almost red to the point of fever, and Mu Wu turned to block him, but he still couldn't stop him, so he could only apologize to everyone, Seeing that Shen Ling finally appeared, Mu Wu's eyes lit up, brother depends on you!

Shen Ling squeezed in to block in front of the bed, and bowed to everyone: "Okay everyone, it's over! It's almost time, please go to the front hall, it's time for a banquet."

"Don't! There's still something to do. The game! I'm still ready..."

"It won't be authentic anymore!" Shen Ling smiled and glanced at the person who opened his mouth, staring straight at whoever opened his mouth to stare at whom, although President Shen's eyes were not murderous , but being stared at everyone like this, they couldn't help but want to hide, the atmosphere gradually calmed down, and Shen Ling immediately raised his hand and invited them again, only then did he invite everyone away.

Mu Hongyuan hurriedly rushed over to help Mu Hongjin up, patted Mu Hongjin's hair carefully, and said, "What about the white face on this end?"

"Go take care of it first, Mu Wu, you go first, wait. I have to go out for a drink next time, wait for Hong Jin to clean up after the banquet!" Shen Ling said.

"Okay." Mu Wu nodded.

Mu Hongyuan and Shen Ling closed the door and went out to the front hall. Han Shi had already asked the servant to take Zhaofu down to rest. It was too noisy and not suitable for children.

"Wait for you to sit at this table to eat! I guess I have to help Mu Wu block the wine." Shen Ling found a place for Han Shi, arranged him, and then patted him on the shoulder.

"Okay." Han Shi nodded obediently. The people at the table are all familiar to Shen Ling, and there are also a few family members who are familiar with others. Shen Ling is not worried about Han Shi being bullied. Han Shi, although Han Shi himself still doesn't feel anything, he is a real dignitary, a serious Marquis of Marquis. Except for the princess of the Mu family, in Huaizhou, there is no one with a higher status than him. Who will bully Han Shi?

But in Shen Ling's eyes, no matter when and where, Xiao Shi will be taken care of. This is his habit.

Mu Wu changed his clothes and washed his hair, but his hair was still half dry. Shen Ling walked over quickly and took the tray from the servant. Mu Wu took the wine glass and made a toast next to the table. Mu Wu was the princess' brother-in-law. Shen Ling He was the son-in-law of Marquis Wu and the president of the Huaizhou Chamber of Commerce. One of them toasted and the other held a tray. No one in Huaizhou dared to lose face. Said, Shen Ling thought that he was responsible for keeping the wine, but no one was drinking.

Han Shi suddenly covered his mouth and ran out. Shen Ling saw it out of the corner of his light, and after talking to Mu Wu, he returned the tray to the servant and chased after him.

"What's wrong? Uncomfortable? Where is the discomfort?" Shen Ling chased after Han Shi, Han Shi was no longer retching, and was squatting beside the flowers, his face a little ugly.

Shen Ling quickly took Han Shi's hand and held down his pulse. For a long time, Shen Ling's expression became a little complicated.

"What's wrong with me?" Han Shi raised his head in confusion and asked.

"I...I'm not sure, I've never been good at diagnosing pulses, especially in this area, I've always been the worst at it, so I'd better ask another doctor to confirm..." Shen Ling hesitated.

"Han Shi, Shen Ling, are you all right?" Mu Hongyuan just saw that Han Shi was uncomfortable, and ran over to ask.

"It's okay." Shen Ling shook his head.

"What happened?" Mu Hongyuan asked.

Shen Ling glanced at Han Shi and said hesitantly, "It's like a pregnancy pulse, I'm not sure."

"Ah!" Mu Hongyuan's eyes widened, Han Shi had already grinned, and he had been constantly on his body for the past few days. Don't be embarrassed, it was exactly the same as when you had Zhaofu, he had a vague feeling for a long time, and it turned out to be true.

"Shen Ling, you are going to have a child again!" Mu Hongyuan said enviously, when will he have a child, I really envy...

Shen Ling is a little confused, doesn't it mean that it is difficult to have two children? Is it difficult to hold two for three years? Did he do too much? Increase the chance of childbirth? !

There is another one in the family who is over a year old. It's not impossible to raise another one, but I really can't have another one in the future. Two are fine. Damn, I don't know how to take care of it.

Mu Hongyuan said again: "This child of yours should be a daughter or a pair of sons. Only if you have a boy and a girl can you make it up! Tsk tsk tsk, Brother Shen, Brother Shen, you just said that if you have a daughter or two Shuang'er is going to get married, so here's one, it looks like a little girl or a little Shuang'er, let's get married when the time comes!"

Shen Ling woke up in an instant, waved his hands quickly, drove Mu Hongyuan away like a duck, and said in a protective manner: "Go away, what kind of marriage is there! If I really have a twin or a daughter, what about your son! Your son even There are no shadows! Even if you are alive, you have to be younger than my family, don't marry! If you

are younger than my family, don't marry!" Mu Hongyuan hinted, and Shen Ling also felt that this child might be a twin or a daughter. , If this is really a little twin or a daughter, he must take good care of him, and he must also teach him to protect him. He cannot be deceived by the stinky boys. The fifth-highest Bai Fumei, if it is a woman, she must cultivate both beauty and talent. If it is a pair of children, she must be in line with the type of Wei An, who is extraordinary in beauty, elegant in temperament, and versatile in both civil and military.

I wipe! Thinking of this, there is no one in the world who can match his own children, Shen Ling is a little melancholy, do you want to marry low in the future? Shen Ling fell into worry.

After October, Han Shi gave birth, and Mu Hongyuan went to Chengxian to sit and wait in despair in order to book his future daughter-in-law.

"Congratulations, sir, my wife is born, a big fat boy, congratulations, sir, for having a precious son." The servant girl came out of the house and announced the good news to the anxious people outside the door.

Shen Ling was stunned, isn't it two children, not a daughter, but a son?

The next moment, "Hahaha, reward!" Shen Ling laughed.

Mu Hongyuan was already stunned, what about his daughter-in-law? Is this gone? What about the two sons or daughters that have been agreed? But Mu Hongyuan doesn't have to worry, the marriage can still be established. After all, a year later, the princess finally became pregnant, gave birth to Mu's first daughter, and just married the second child of Shen Ling's family in the future.

The author has something to say: At the end of the flower~ There are extras, thank you all the little angels for accompanying me all the way~ ah ah! ! !

Finally, I plan to update the next book, "There are always people who want to do something wrong with he poor road", and I want to collect it! The column also asks for a collection! mwah!