Chapter 65

The next day, Zhao Song appeared in front of Shen Ling's door with a happy expression on his face, and his eyes were still blue and black. At first glance, he was not getting enough sleep. Shen Ling looked at Zhao Song, who seemed to be walking down the stairs, and asked. "How is it? Are you having fun?"

"Happy! Of course I'm happy!" Zhao Song grinned and smiled, "You don't know, that beauty's chest, that beauty's legs, oh, It's really a pity you didn't go." Last night he squatted at the door of the brothel in the middle of the night, but he was looking at the famous prostitute in Chengxian again, and his chest, waist and legs made him dream about it. .

Shen Ling laughed, but did not intend to continue the topic, and instead said: "Are you free? Come to

the china shop with me?" "Of course you are free! I said that if you have something to do in Cheng County, you can talk to me!"

"It's not that serious, it's just that you are familiar with the boss." Shen Ling said with a smile.

"Of course, you can come to me at any time if you need anything, and there is no one I don't know and don't know." Zhao Song patted his chest and assured.

Shen Ling felt that Zhao Song might be a little overexcited, and it was not easy to dispel his enthusiasm. After all, he spent money on it, and if his enthusiasm was dispelled, his money was wasted, so he said, "Let's go! I'm not familiar with Chengxian, but you are familiar with the way."

"Then you must be familiar with it, go, and I will introduce you as you go." Zhao Song said.

Shen Ling went out with Zhao Song, and wherever he went, Zhao Song eloquently introduced the store owners of the surrounding stores and who the bosses were behind them. Listening with a smile, I secretly thought that Zhao Song is indeed a smart person. In fact, the reason why Zhao Song said this is because he is very clear that this is what he wants to know the most.

Some details can only be understood by locals, and it is difficult for outsiders to know. Zhao Song knows very well that he is largely because he is familiar with the local situation, so he is so eloquent.

Shen Ling and Zhao Song walked to the intersection, Zhao Song said: "Usually, food is sold here, and large and small trucks pull food here to trade, but if the court issues a notice, it will also be posted here, and if the head is beheaded, it will also be posted here. Here, to put it bluntly, it is Caishikou, but Chengxian sells food all day long, so there are many people buying and selling food here."

Shen Ling nodded. There are not many people buying and selling food at the street today, but it looks a little deserted. Zhao Song scratched his head in confusion, stretched out his hand and grabbed a hawker next to him, "What's wrong here? Where are the food sellers?"

Bamboo sellers on the street The hawker of Bamboo Basket seemed to know Zhao Song, and said in a familiar tone: "You don't know yet

? , Obviously, General Wei came to Chengxian to recuperate because there was a lot of food here, so he naturally wanted to buy food, but he forgot about this.

The peddler added: "There, the notice posted not only accepts food, but also medicinal materials, and also hires military doctors to go to the front line at high prices. It is estimated that no one wants to go there. Hey, if I only sell medicinal materials, you don't know about being a soldier. How many medicinal herbs you want to receive, you will not refuse anyone who comes." The hawker said enviously.

"Then the food will not be rejected!" Zhao Song said.

"Can that be the same? Food can be stored, and it is precious at all times. Although medicinal materials are also precious, how can they sell for more money during wars? Isn't it distributed all at once?" The peddler's eyes widened.

Zhao Song was about to argue with him, but Shen Ling had already walked towards the notice on the street. Before the notice, there were a lot of people around in twos and threes. After reading the notice, Shen Ling really only had three points. Buy food, buy medicine and find a military doctor. However, the hawker missed one thing, probably because he thought it had nothing to do with ordinary people, so he didn't say it. The notice said that General Wei's injury was not serious. Can't be saved? It seems that life is in danger!

If General Wei died from such a serious injury, wouldn't his morale, which was already low, fall directly to the bottom, and he wouldn't have to fight this battle? Shen Ling felt a little headache.

He wanted to save General Wei, so he could pretend to do normal treatment, and he could continue to pretend to be a genius doctor. However, since General Wei was so seriously injured, it would take half a year or a few months to recover from the injury, and he still couldn't kill him on the battlefield. The enemy, and when he hurts the cucumbers, the vegetables should be cold.

Shen Ling felt that he was quite selfish. He didn't want to save people to make General Wei get better soon, but to save his morale and send a general who could fight to the battlefield. He didn't even want this general. The general hid in the rear to recuperate without fear of his life. He hoped that he would recover soon before going to war to keep one side safe.

Zhao Song had finished discussing with the hawker, and walked towards Shen Ling, smiling embarrassedly, "I met an acquaintance, let's chat casually, are you tired of waiting? Let's move on."

Shen Ling didn't say anything. , and didn't ask about the yamen, so he left with Zhao Song and headed for the china shop. Since he planned to do something similar to a miracle to make people recover overnight, he couldn't let anyone get involved with him. relation.

Shen Ling followed Zhao Song to the porcelain shop and visited the other party's porcelain firing site before ordering a batch of peach vases printed with the song of Taohua Temple. The manager of the porcelain shop asked strangely, "This poem is really true. Want to write about Anonymous? This poet really doesn't want to be famous?"

"I don't want to!" Shen Ling said affirmatively, not to mention that it was shameless to copy other people's poems as his own, he just said that he himself did not have this level, in case he got it He has a reputation for being able to write poems. What if others ask him to write poems in the future? Once it is quasi-disclosure, no matter from which perspective, signature is not a good thing.

After ordering the peach vase, Shen Ling asked Zhao Song to help him transport it to Huaizhou. Zhao Song agreed, and Shen Ling returned to the inn to let Zhao Song go home.

In the afternoon, Shen Ling swaggered into the county office, saying that he was a doctor, but his strength was not good. I wonder if I could let him take a look at the general's wound. The county official has almost refused to come to the doctor. That's it, no matter how young Shen Ling is, yes or no, after reading the ID proofs such as Lu Yin brought by Shen Ling, it is confirmed that Shen Ling is not an enemy spy, so he can see him lying on the hospital bed, looking like he is about to run out of fuel The lantern General Wei.

Wei Jing was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and Shen Ling could feel that he was still awake, not asleep, just didn't have the strength or didn't want to pay attention to him at all. Also, it is estimated that a lot of doctors have come to see him these days, and he is hurt and endangered. In life, there is no such thing as a leisurely atmosphere that causes everyone to greet each other. It is estimated that even at a glance, I feel exhausted and powerless.

Shen Ling didn't care, the soldier next to him was expressionless, probably because he felt that Shen Ling was too young, and there was no way to save the general, but he just routinely said as if he was reciting words: "Injured in two places, one shoulder blade, It happened to hurt the right arm, I could see the bones, and there were cracks, and a sword was inserted into the side of the abdomen, piercing."

Shen Ling was puzzled, "The hole is still..." These words were inappropriate, Shen Ling quickly shut up silently, Expressing doubts with eyes, can piercing still live to this day? That's the abdomen. If it hurts a little bit of internal organs, it can't hold up, okay?

The soldier said: "On the side of the abdomen, there is no major problem with the internal organs, but I was kicked twice, which caused some damage."

Shen Ling did not believe that if the wound was a hole in the abdomen, unless it was only the flesh next to the abdomen, it could be injured. When it comes to the internal organs, "I'll take a look at the wound." The

soldier frowned, "Can you treat it? If you can't treat it, don't disturb the general's rest? But one by one, they were so frightened that they shouted that they couldn't save them, turned around and left, aren't they afraid of hurting the general?"

Shen Ling lowered his head and made the appearance that I was not good at medicine but just wanted to try it, a little aggrieved. Said: "If you don't show the wound, I just can't cure it at all!"

The soldiers just complained casually, sighed after hearing this, walked to Wei Jing, gently lifted the quilt, and untied the blood-stained gauze on his body. , the wound is just a little bit to the side of the abdomen, it's not just the skin injury at all, it definitely hurts the internal organs! And with such a serious injury, if you didn't die on the spot, you'd be dead! Is this man really still alive? Shen Ling's eyes widened, and he couldn't help but reach out to probe General Wei's breath.

"It's still alive!" The personal soldiers have already taken it seriously, "You doctors are really enough, you can't save them if you can't save them, why do you treat my generals as dead people, come on, I understand, you can't save them either, get out of here. Let's go!" The personal soldiers began to wrap the gauze skillfully, and no longer glanced at Shen Ling.

Shen Ling had already seen what he wanted to see. Hearing the words, he left silently. He just came to pretend to be a doctor with some medical skills, and took a look at General Wei's wound.

However, after so many years of surgery, Shen Ling said it is no exaggeration to say that in this world, in terms of human body structure, he can abuse 99% of the doctors, including the top imperial doctors and the so-called genius doctors, the hole in General Wei, It must have hit the internal organs. It should have been a mortal wound, but General Wei was indeed breathing. Even when he approached, he could see the eyeballs under his eyelids moving. How did he survive? ? From the angle of the wound, it shouldn't be inserted into the gap between the intestines! Shen Ling was very puzzled.

In the room, the personal soldiers made gauze and gently covered Wei Jing with the quilt, but Wei Jing opened his eyes.

"General, what do you want? I'll go get you water?" "No." Wei Jing said weakly

, "I just can't sleep."

, the general should take a rest."

Wei Jing said: "Those doctors also said that I should have died a long time ago! It's strange to listen to their usefulness."

The soldiers didn't know how to answer the question, so they could only say: "Don't worry, General, we will definitely be able to find the ginseng to survive. Even if the county is turned upside down, we will definitely be able to find it!"

Wei Jing didn't answer, but Shensi ran away. far away.

That was when he and his younger brother took office. They passed through Chengxian and encountered a farmer selling wild ginseng. He and his younger brother thought about their mother, so they went to the pharmacy to buy the huge wild ginseng and sent it to his mother. , My mother used two tablets when she was taking the tonic. Her health was actually very good, and she even recovered from her previous dark injury. The medicinal effect of this wild ginseng is very miraculous. My mother loves her son so much that she refuses to take the rest of the wild ginseng no matter what, please. The doctor made pills and sent them back to save their lives.

He didn't know how he survived. When he saw the sneak attack, he felt that he was going to die. From that angle, he could almost be said to die.

However, he opened his eyes again. His younger brother hugged him and cried with red eyes. The pill box sent to them by his mother was scattered aside, and all the pills in it were gone, and he survived, his younger brother He used all the elixir to save his life, but unfortunately, there were too few pills and the injury was too serious, and he was still on the verge of dying.