Chapter 155

"Shen Ling!" Mu Hongyuan, who was dressed in red, stumbled out, holding a princess token tightly in his hand. Seeing Shen Ling pressing against the neck of the third prince, he was only surprised and didn't say anything. what.

"Shen Ling, just now General Wei Jing told me that Han Shi might be arrested into the palace. He said that you were at the door, so I quickly took the princess' token and came over. I can enter the palace with this token." General Mu Hongyuan The token gave Shen Ling a look.

After all, Princess Qinghe is nominally an emperor's daughter, and her personal token can naturally enter the palace. Shen Ling forced Xiao San. First, he wanted to find out where Han Shi went and what plans they had, and second, he wanted Xiao San to take him with him. He has entered the palace, in fact, he is also 80% sure that Han is in the palace.

"Qinghe actually gave you a token?" Xiao San frowned, his tone had calmed down, as if the emotional exposure just now was just a fantasy in Shen Ling's trance, or, the so-called emotional exposure just now was just Xiao San persuading Shen Ling Just a way.

Shen Ling had no time to think about it, and didn't want to think about it. Some people were used to mixing the real and the fake, and even he himself couldn't tell the difference.

Seeing Xiao San's question, Mu Hong stubbornly replied, "If the princess is really a princess, I will naturally not be able to come, everyone is afraid of things, but don't forget, this princess is supported by you, you hold My Mu family also has the handle."

So, as long as he threatens Qinger and says that she won't give the token, everyone will know about her identity, and Qing'er will naturally give in and give him the token.

Xiao San was stunned for a while, then smiled. The Mu family was in the same breath as Qing and the princess. If the princess fell, the Mu family would not be much better. After a big change, Mu Hongyuan was still the same as before. A simple and straightforward fool.

"Hongyuan, let's go." Shen Ling took back the dagger and pulled Mu Hongyuan to run.

Xiao San raised his hand to stop him, "Don't go! If you go, the guards in the palace will know that something happened to the palace, and Xiao An will be in danger!"

Shen Ling paused, the words that Xiao An would be in danger were directly translated into Han Shi's danger in his mind.

Shen Ling stared at Xiao San stubbornly, without saying a word.

Xiao San sighed, Shen Ling already had the token in his hand, he couldn't stop him from entering the palace, Xiao San could only say: "I will take you there, and treat you as a folk magician, I saw you at the banquet, I'll take you to see the father's doctor. Mu Hongyuan can't go, to prevent doubts, he has to go back to the bridal chamber."

Shen Ling looked back at Mu Hongyuan, raised his hand, "Lend me the token."

Mu Hongyuan He hurriedly handed the token to Shen Ling, Wei Jing had already run over, I don't know what he said to Wei Yi, but Wei Yi didn't follow.

"Let's go!" Shen Ling looked at Xiao San, who nodded.

Wei Jing was stunned for a moment, wondering what was going on, but he hurriedly followed.

In the palace, Wei An brought Han Shi into the palace in the name of Jin Xian. When the emperor saw Han Shi, who was dressed in black and had a face like Chu Ci, the whole person was very excited. The palace staff just wanted to convey the meaning of the emperor. , Han Shi raised his head and said: "I'm not Chu Ci, my name is Han Shi."

He understood the emperor's words. He used to take care of Father Han and served him in his old age. Before he died, Father Han was also like this. Ah, those who can't speak clearly, he listened a lot during that time, and he understands. Now, he can also understand what the emperor meant.

Wei An looked at Han Shi in astonishment, and the palace and the emperor were also stunned. In the palace, apart from the father-in-law who had been with the emperor since childhood and had been with him for decades, it was extremely difficult for others to tell the emperor's inarticulateness. Han Shi could understand the words.

The emperor raised his hand towards Han Shi, and after a few words, Han Shi glanced at Wei An in a panic, then turned his head back, took a deep breath, and secretly clenched his fist to cheer himself up. For Shen Ling and Zhao Fu, he Certainly possible.

Han Shi walked towards the emperor, knelt down according to the etiquette that Wei An had taught him, lowered his head and said nothing. The emperor said two more words, and the old man who had been guarding next to him said to Wei An: "The third prince and concubine

are interested, let's step back first!" For a time, only Han Shi and the emperor were left in the palace, plus some completely unfamiliar palace servants. Han Shi's eyes were a little flustered, but he wanted to be steady. Wei An told him that he must be steady and follow the plan. come. The emperor muttered a few words, and Han Shi replied after he understood, "I...my family is from Huaizhou, I...my family came to the capital to do business...and met General Wei, who said I looked like the emperor. My old friend brought me here." "The third prince and concubine have filial piety!" The emperor hummed twice, his shaking hands were about to press Han Shi's face, Han Shi thought that the emperor was going to put his hands in a different position, so he put his arm on the quilt, and adjusted the quilt smoothly. The emperor looked similar to his godfather back then, and was not as terrifying and harsh as he imagined. On the contrary, he was kind to Han Shi, and Han Shi felt much better. He regained the feeling of serving Father Han back then, and his movements became more and more skilled. But the palace servants next to him, Han Shi still felt very scary, especially standing next to him a short distance away, smiling at his old man. "Your Majesty, it's time to drink the medicine." The husband brought the medicine over, and Han Shi had already reached out to take it subconsciously. He used to serve Father Han to drink medicine, and he was very familiar with housework and serving people. The husband paused for a moment, and looked at Han Shi with a gleam in his eyes. Han Shi subconsciously shook his body, but the husband still handed the medicine bowl to Han Shi. Looking back at the emperor, he carefully fed the emperor the medicine spoon by spoon. He had served Father Han in the past, and he had also served Shen Er, who had been ill for a long time, and he was very familiar with it.

It's all to let him do what he will do, and Han Shi is slightly relieved.

Seeing that Han Shi was skilled in his movements, the old man's eyes were not so aggressive, but he still smiled at Han Shi without saying a word.

Han Shi fed the medicine, remembered what Wei An had instructed him, and said, "Does the emperor want to rest?" Wei An said, as long as he can stay in the dormitory while the emperor rests, the emperor is fond of Chu Ci, I have never seen someone so similar to Chu Ci. Even if they are resting, there is a 90% chance that Han Shi is reluctant to leave his side.

As long as Han Shi found the jade seal and stamped the edict hidden in his clothes, Wei An was responsible for taking him out of the palace. As for the follow-up, the third prince took the responsibility and informed the emperor that Han Shi was married and could not enter the palace. It was Wei An who made a mistake. After Han Shi left the palace, he disappeared with his husband and could never be found again. Even the emperor To blame, it is also the responsibility of the third prince and Wei An.

All in all, what Han Shi has to do is to stay in the palace, find the jade seal, stamp the edict, and then find a way to follow Wei An out of the palace gate.

It's easy to say, but every step is extremely dangerous. The emperor's palace has loyal guards and palace servants. If Han Shi has the emperor's blue eyes, how to avoid everyone's eyes and eyes and leave the palace, every step is difficult and easy to change.

"Enen, um, um..."

Han Shi glanced at the old man beside him again, shrinking his head, and couldn't help but get closer to the emperor. He felt that the emperor was similar to the situation before his godfather's death, which made him feel friendly. Some. "Okay, what does the emperor want to say?" Han Shi asked blankly. The emperor wanted to talk to him, so he could only chat with him.

"Uh uh uh uh uh..."

"I heard about the drama, there is a saying in the drama, saying that he is very powerful, a scholar who joins the army, but can command thousands of troops, every time I listen to the drama, there are many people standing there. I can't stand, many people like to listen to this piece of drama!"

As Han Shi said that, he glanced at his husband, who had been looking at him nervously. He didn't say anything wrong, right?

The old man smiled at him, and the emperor seemed to be even more happy, "En, grace, forehead..."

Han Shi continued to glance at the old man, and then looked back at the emperor, "I also like Chu Ci, he is very powerful." The

emperor finally found out His loyal servant got in the way, making Han Shi very nervous, and kept his head down and answered cautiously.

Although he is paralyzed, his eyesight is still there. After all, he is an emperor who has played with his heart all his life. He can see that Han Shi is just an ordinary commoner, and he is a simple and honest kind. In addition, it is not easy to enter the palace. Jin, someone like Han Shi who doesn't know the origin first has to check his internal strength, and then check whether he has any iron on his body. He can only enter the palace after passing these two tests. Naturally, he is also a little relieved about Han Shi, so he hummed to his husband.

"Your Majesty, let the servants guard! The servants..."

"Uh uh..."

"Yes." The old man was a little helpless, waved his hands and led the palace servants away, and went to guard outside the palace.

The emperor hummed at Han Shi again, and Han Shi lowered his head and said, "Also, I'm not very afraid of my father-in-law, but... I just haven't entered the palace..."

"Uh uh uh?" "I'm

not afraid of the emperor . Yes, the emperor is very much like my godfather, and it was the same before my godfather. I served him for a long time."

"Eh, um, um."

"Yes, I only serve my godfather before I serve people to feed medicine. I'm Shuang'er. It's my job to serve people." The

emperor smiled, obviously satisfied with Han Shi's answer. A pair of children who can serve people naturally shouldn't have the skills of those men, and there is no doubt that it is with women.

"Your Majesty, rest!" Han Shi said dryly, and he could start looking for Yuxi when the Emperor was asleep. The emperor raised his hand again and tried to touch Han Shi's face. Han Shi was

stunned. He reached out to catch the emperor's arm, and said, "Does the emperor want to take something? I'll help you."

The strength to raise his arms was gone, and the emperor hummed with embarrassment and anger. He swallowed the words he wanted to give Han Shi a name. How could he be lucky with such a body.

Han Shi blankly watched the emperor get angry, he understood the emperor's words, the emperor was saying, he should not take things! But if you don't take something, you don't take it, why do you suddenly get angry? Han Shi lowered his head. People who have been ill for a long time are really the same. Shen Er was like this at the beginning, and so was the emperor. Fortunately, he knows not to be hard on him when dealing with angry patients. Just do things without talking. Han Shi quickly lowered his head.

After a burst of fire, the emperor lost his temper, reached out and grabbed Han Shi's arm and told him to keep his eyes closed for a nap.