Chapter 86

Shen Ling stayed with Han Shiwen's house for one night, and left the next day. The purpose of the Wen's family was achieved, and he was no longer as forced to stay as before. He just instructed Shen Ling earnestly that if he was looking for someone to do business, he must remember to ask. As soon as I ask the Wen family, the Wen family has a deep foundation in Chengxian, and everyone knows the details of who they are. Asking one more question will prevent Shen Lingcai, who is not familiar with the place of life, from being deceived by others.

Shen Ling naturally smiled and agreed.

At night, in the city of Huaizhou, Mu Wu saw Wei Jing in disguise in a remote and dilapidated small wine shop. Wei Jing was injured and his face was pale, and he came alone and saw Mu Wu sitting In the wine shop, dressed as Shang Xian described, he walked over and sat down.

The shop owner walked over and closed the door, and hung a closed sign outside.

Mu Wu nodded slightly towards the other party, the shop owner quickly waved his hand, and then bent towards Wei Jing, but he didn't say a word, and pointed to his throat.

"What happened to him?" Wei Jing asked.

"Deaf and dumb." Mu Wudao.

Wei Jing couldn't help but glanced at the shop owner again, and said to Mu Wu with a chuckle: "It's hard for you to find such a place."

Mu Wu didn't answer any more, but said: "I have Mu Futai to kill Chuzhou Mansion. Taiwan's evidence, I want to give it to you, and I hope to surrender to the third prince."

Wei Jing nodded, not surprised, he already knew that Mu Wu was about to surrender, and naturally he was not curious about this matter. "Then what does the Mu residence have to do with the release of the enemy, what evidence do you have?"

Mu Wu lowered his eyebrows slightly, "It doesn't matter, the Mu residence killed Chuzhou Futai because of personal grudges, and I don't know about the release of the enemy, my evidence It can also prove this."

Wei Jing narrowed his eyes slightly, "This is not the sincerity I want."

"This is my sincerity, and General Wei will definitely accept my sincerity." Mu Wudao, the killing of Chuzhou Futai is enough to make the Mu family disappear from the court, Wei Jing will not be willing to give up, even if it is He clearly knew that this evidence had been passed, and he could not let the Mu family be freed from redemption.

Wei Jing didn't speak for a long time, and Mu Wu was not in a hurry. After waiting for a long time, Wei Jing stood up, "I understand, hand over the evidence to me!"

Mu Wuji breathed a sigh of relief, he couldn't tell The Mu family is linked to the release of the enemy. In that case, the entire Mu family will be implicated and will never be recovered. All he wants is that the Mu family will fall from the altar and become a commoner. It was what he wanted to see the most. Because of the killing of Chuzhou Futai because of personal grievances, only Mu Futai would be charged, and it would not affect the whole family. Of course, Mu Wu would not hand over other evidence to Wei Jing.

After Wei Jing took Mu Wu's evidence, he left Huaizhou City with Shang Xian overnight and headed for the capital.

In Chengxian County, Shen Ling took Han Shi back to his mansion. The courtyard had been cleaned up. The rockery, flowers and plants, pavilions and pavilions looked very delicate and beautiful. Shen Ling took Han Shi's hand and walked to the pavilion and sat down immediately. Some servants put the cushion on the stone bench and said to Han Shi: "Madam is pregnant, you must be careful not to catch a cold."

Shen Ling nodded and praised: "Well done, I must take care of my wife more carefully in the future. I will definitely remember your kindness, and I will definitely reward your wife for giving birth to a baby in the future."

"Thank you, sir." The servant girl smiled and bowed to Shen Ling.

Han Shi obediently sat on the cushion, moved his seat to make himself more comfortable, and then held the soup bowl in front of him and took a small sip of the sparerib soup. This is what Shen Ling ordered to make for him every day. I also want him to finish drinking, saying that it is good for children.

Shen Ling just thought that it should be the time for the child to grow up, so he couldn't help giving Han Shi anything to supplement calcium and blood, and hoped that the child in his belly would be more nutritious.

After Han Shi finished drinking most of the bowl of pork ribs soup, he put down the soup bowl, and Shen Ling glanced at it, "Why don't you drink it?"

"I'm full." Han Shi frowned and rubbed his stomach, "I ate too much today." Han Shi's face has become more rounded recently, frowning and pouting, his cheeks are a little fleshy, so Shen Ling can't help pinching, Han Shi hides slightly.

"It's okay, I won't eat when I'm full." Shen Ling said with a smile.

Han Shi thought for a while, "I'll take a break and then eat it."

"Don't eat hard, come as you feel comfortable, if the taste is not good, let's ask the chef to do it differently." Shen Ling said.

Han Shi lowered his head slightly, then raised his head suddenly, "Then, I'm pregnant, do you want someone to serve you?" Han Shi's eyes were a little uneasy. He had met Mrs. Mu's concubine in Mu's mansion. When Mrs. Mu was pregnant, the person in the room for Mrs. Mu was only because Mrs. Mu was not keen on women's sex, and Mrs. Mu's methods were ruthless. Mrs. Mu didn't care about these concubines. The concubine has been seeking a living under Mrs. Mu until now. Unless she was introduced, he did not know that the woman who was like a servant was actually the concubine of Mu Futai.

Han Shi lived in the Mu Mansion for a long time, and he was often seen with Mrs. Mu. Mrs. Mu liked him very much, and occasionally pulled him to whisper a few words, telling him that if Shen Ling wanted to accept the person in the room, he must take that concubine. In the palm of his hand, he also taught him a lot of ways to handle his concubine.

The reason why Han Shi dared to ask this question is because, on the one hand, the housewife of a big family will give the master one or two maids to serve as housekeepers. On the other hand, Han Shi feels that he has been taught by Mrs. Mu and has become Now that I am confident, I can hold my concubine, and I can close Shen Ling's heart, so I dare to ask such a question. Mrs. Mu said that it is virtuous and virtuous to let her husband in the house when she is pregnant, and whether she can hold her concubine to hold her husband's heart depends on one's own ability.

Han Shi felt that his ability was definitely not bad.

Shen Ling looked at Han Shi blankly, a little confused, "You mean... find someone to serve me? Which one?" Shen Ling knew that Han Shi was timid and sensitive, although he was aware of the possibility of what Han Shi said. It was about taking a concubine, but he still couldn't believe it. Han Shi used to worry that he would leave him all day long, and he wanted to give birth to a child immediately to tie his footsteps! Will he let go of his own concubine? !

Shen Ling's face was a little gloomy. He really liked Han Shi's dependence on him more. Jealousy and monopoly are the expressions of love. Just continue to be a jealous and domineering little rock that protects food!

Han Shi stiffened his body, nodded, and even asked him, but he didn't directly refuse... Han Shi sniffled, feeling a little aggrieved, although he was taught by Mrs. Mu, he understood the rules of doing things in a big family, and knew that he should be pregnant. For Shen Ling to take a concubine, he was also mentally prepared, but how could Shen Ling not refuse directly?

Really very angry!

Han Shi said, "That's right, concubines. In general, big families, even small wealthy people, if their main wife is pregnant, they have to wait for their husbands in the house."

Han Shi didn't notice that Shen Ling's face turned even darker.

"Then you are going to let me out of the room?" Shen Ling gritted his teeth and said, "Aren't you angry?"

He has only been gone for a few days! And isn't he going out to do things so that they can live a prosperous life? Xiao Shishi has been so generous. Could it be that he spends too little time with him, so that Xiao Shishi no longer cares about him? Sure enough, what the old man said was right, the money does not have to be earned, and the daughter-in-law has to accompany her!

Han Shi just wanted to nod, he was very angry, but he thought of Mrs. Mu's teaching, husbands like their wives virtuous, and must be generous, Han Shi turned his head to shake his head, "Don't be angry, I'm pregnant Now, it's right for you to take a concubine."

Han Shi's expression was very solemn, his hands were crossed and placed on the stone table, very serious.

Shen Ling smiled suddenly, but with a bit of coldness, Han Shi shivered slightly, and felt that Shen Ling's smile was terrible, but he still wanted to say, "I have already thought about it, and I have chosen a good person for you."

Mrs. Mu said It is the wife's responsibility to choose a concubine for her husband. As long as she chooses a concubine, she is virtuous, and others can't say anything. Therefore, in order not to create a person who competes with her, she must choose a person that her husband absolutely does not like. Be honest and reliable.

Han Shi rummaged through the maids and servants beside him, and finally found out who he thought was best to handle.

With a cold face, Shen Ling decided to give Xiao Shishi another chance and take back all his words before he got angry, otherwise, he would definitely scare Xiao Shishi when he got angry. No, he had to hold back, not to scare Xiao Shishi. .

"Lanfang is very good, I want to put her in your room to serve you." Han Shi said seriously and seriously.

Shen Ling's increasingly gloomy expression suddenly froze, and the nearly forty-year-old servant girl beside her also looked at Han Shi in surprise.

Lan Fang, the name may still be heard, but the person looks very unworthy of this name. Shen Ling didn't buy a few servants in total, and Shen Ling was a normal man. Although he accepted that Xiao Shishi could have children, he still regarded Han Shi as a man just like himself in his subconscious. Therefore, Shen Ling instinctively When choosing the servants, I chose some maids with distinctive looks, as well as old and experienced maids. None of the serious and slightly colored women were placed next to Han Shi, not even a handsome servant.

Han Shi's selection circle is already like this, but the maid Han Shi chose is still 'distinct' beyond the general range. Shen Ling is usually quite busy, and he may not remember all of Han Shi's maid, but he still What I remember is that very few people can forget that they have seen her.

Lan Fang's height and waist ratio are close to one to one. She is probably one and a half head lower than Han Shi when she stands up. She has dark skin and yellow teeth when she smiles. A witty and lovable wise man.

Shen Ling's mood was a little complicated for a while, Xiao Shitou absolutely loves him!

Han Shi thought silently, Shen Ling likes to hug his waist on the bed, but Lan Fang definitely doesn't like Lan Fang's thick waist, which is in line with Mrs. Mu's teaching: Shen Ling often praises his delicate skin and feels comfortable to the touch, and he always moves his feet. Fang's skin was dark and rough, even worse than before, Shen Ling definitely didn't like it, it was in line with Mrs. Mu's teaching; Lanfang's people were more honest than him, but not as good as him, which was in line with Mrs. Mu's teaching.

Definitely the best fit! Han Shi thought firmly, Shen Ling can take a concubine, Lan Fang is very good, he can also hold it, the most suitable!