Chapter 72

Shen Ling went back to the inn to get the medicine box he was carrying, checked the silver needles, silver knives, silver scissors, etc., and then closed the lid and took it to the wounded barracks. Inside the tent, Shen Ling looked at each other seriously, " It will hurt a lot, and I will sew your wound up."

"Don't be afraid, come on!" The wounded soldier gritted his teeth, and before Shen Ling started, his forehead was sweating.

Shen Ling paused, "Do you really believe that I sewed your wound, can you be healed?" In this world, apart from him, no doctor can do this, so in the common sense of ordinary people He should have disapproved of this kind of behavior. When he removed the surgical line for Mu Hongyuan, the Mu family almost monitored him. If there is something wrong with Mu Hongyuan, he can immediately follow the head to the ground.

"It's alright, my life is cheap, doctor! Don't be squeamish, hurry up! It's too early to do it, I'm going to get rid of your courage." The wounded soldier said helplessly.

Shen Ling was a little helpless. It was the first time he had seen such a cooperative patient. Even if he did not need anesthesia for surgery, he could still look like I was going through it with gritted teeth.

If this wounded soldier was afraid of death, he had to be held down to obey him honestly. Maybe Shen Ling would not be so at a loss. Shen Ling sighed, took out the potion bottle and put it on the tip of the opponent's nose to let him breathe, and waited until the opponent fainted. When Shen Shen, Shen Ling also found two people to hold his hands and feet, wiped the wound with cold water, and then sutured it. Scrape off the carrion before stitching the medicine.

"Ah!" The wounded soldier let out a mournful howl, and the original little drug, which seemed to be unable to stop the pain, was completely dispelled.

However, Shen Ling suddenly regained his sense of touch. This kind of patient who is being held and struggling is the working state he is accustomed to. After all, he has been in the end of the world for a long time. Scalpel. However, Shen Ling felt that he couldn't be like a perverted doctor and had to get rid of this habit, so he said, "Stun him!"

"Oh...oh..." The two soldiers on duty in the wounded battalion were frightened by Shen Ling's stance of cutting rotten flesh. This kind of doctor who is so calm that he doesn't even shake his hands, how many people have been trained to shave!

After a muffled groan, the wounded soldier fainted, but his brows were still tightly wrinkled. Shen Ling cleaned the rotten flesh. The wounded soldier was about to wake up in pain. Shuttle, the whole tent was silent, only heavy breathing could be heard.

After Shen Ling sutured the wound quickly, he took out the self-made ointment in the medicine box. This was made of Lingquan. According to the experience gained from Mu Hongyuan, this ratio would not make the wound recover too fast, but also restrain the wound. The wound was rotting and had a high fever, and the herbs in it also had the effect of reducing swelling, relieving pain and preventing infection, so he was not afraid of other doctors' inspections. Shen Ling applied a shallow layer to him, and dared not use it more. There are still many people here!

After finally finishing this person, Shen Ling stood up and stretched, and said to a young man who had just heard the sound, "Help him bandage the wound." Shen Ling knew this person, and he was still cooking medicine outside just now. I don't know which doctor brought over the apprentice, but he would still be able to bandage the wound.

"Oh...oh..." The young man nodded, as if he hadn't recovered.

Shen Ling had already turned to the others and said, "Who's next?"

The entire camp was deadly silent. There were several people who wanted to come first before Shen Ling started, but at this moment...

Shen Ling felt that the courage of these people had already passed. Frightened.

Shen Ling casually pointed a finger, "It's just you."

"Don't...doctor, I...I...wait, wait..." The man hurriedly shook his head with a look of horror.

Shen Ling smiled, this atmosphere made him completely regain the state he used to work, "Good boy, providing stun service will only hurt in dreams, not in reality, don't be afraid! Trust me. "

I don't really want to believe you! The wounded soldier was about to cry, and the wounded soldier next to him who had been operated on by Shen Ling had woken up faintly. I'm dead, it hurts so much..." The weak voice was like a big girl.

Shen Ling took time to turn around, "It's okay, the wound just sutured is painful, bear with it! It's just like being injured again." The

1.8-meter strong man was bathed in the sympathetic and frightened eyes of his companions, and he cried even more. Weak.

until night. Come, it is not suitable for surgery under the light, Shen Ling is willing to give up, he relies on the spiritual spring in his hand, even if the surgery is rough, it will not kill people, the speed of the surgery is extremely fast, after a day, a person in the camp He has been abused all over by him. At this moment, the one who first performed the operation is used to the pain. He is comforting the other colleagues who have undergone the operation, and tells them with his own experience, "It's okay, just get used to the pain in a while, just do it again. He was injured."

Shen Ling went to the tent where the herbs were stored to prepare the ointment, and the young man who had been with him for a day today also followed him. As soon as Shen Ling wanted to cut the herbs, he saw the young man cut the herbs with quick hands and feet first. Shen Ling paused, and then took out another medicinal material to deal with.

Shen Ling prepared all the medicinal materials and went out to find a stove to cook. The young man followed behind him and watched him work, and also helped take care of the heat. Shen Ling went to the water tank, took out the water ladle, and floated in the air. The water tank was half-empty on the water surface, and he took out the spiritual spring and filled it with a ladle of water before walking back and adding the water to the pot.

"Watch the fire and simmer slowly." Shen Ling said.

"Yes." The young man nodded.

Shen Ling turned his head and glanced at him, "Whose apprentice are you?"

"Mr. Hui, I am from Huichuntang. My master's surname is Xing, and he is the sitting doctor of Huichuntang." The young man replied quickly.

Shen Ling smiled and said: "Then do you know that medical skills are not taught by master, so you can't steal others' lessons? And they are standing aside and stealing lessons." The

young man blushed suddenly when he heard the words, and lowered his head .

"You can learn it if you want, believe it or not, if you learn from me, you can't save people at all, you can only hurt them." Shen Ling's smile became colder.

The young man blushed even more.

"Can you prepare a medicine that will keep the wound from inflaming and not causing a high fever?" The

young man thought about the steps that Shen Ling had just taken, nodded and said, "I can! I just learned... stealing."

"No! You can't! This The effects of medicines can vary widely, and it is extremely difficult to completely avoid wound inflammation. You also know these medicines. Tell me, can these pharmaceutical methods I just made can completely prevent the wound from burning and rotting?" The

young man thought for a while. , shaking his head.

"Well, I'll ask you again, do you have the speed of my hands? You may handle suture wounds like me. Do you know which large blood vessels in the human body cannot be touched, which tendons need to be connected, and how to sew them carefully? Let them return to circulation?" The

young man thought for a while, then shook his head again, he only saw Shen Ling sewed all the veins and blood vessels together, some of the fine veins were specially stitched, and some were wounds that were not stitched and were stitched directly in the end .

"Do you know that my medical skills can take out a person's kidney alive and sew up the wound, so that he will recover completely and not die, but I will give you a silver knife. He survived?" The

young man stared at Shen Ling in shock.

"You can't, in your eyes, digging out the belly and digging out the internal organs will definitely kill you." Shen Ling said.

The young man bowed his head.

"But I can, I can avoid all fatal injuries, I know all the veins of the human body, and on this basis, I can practice medicine." The

young man lowered his head for a long time, and suddenly raised his head, "Please teach me sir! "

Shen Ling said: "Do you think I told you this to teach you to accept you as an apprentice?" The

young man is puzzled, isn't it? Isn't that just to make him interested and turn to him as a teacher?

Shen Lingdao: "I say these, just so that you don't think that you have learned it after seeing me perform a day's operation, and he will use these methods when he is practicing medicine. At that time, he will harm others and himself, and it will also affect my reputation. I have to let you know that you know nothing at all, so you are not allowed to use my methods to practice medicine." Shen Ling's face was cold.

The young man's face suddenly blushed, the whole person froze in place for a long time, suddenly stood up, hesitated for a moment, turned and ran away with red eyes.

Shen Ling watched him run away, as if he was crying to find a master, and shook his head slightly, the young people today are really not scolded, what he said is the truth! Moreover, even if he has learned his skills, without his spiritual spring, the mortality rate will be very high, there is really no need to learn it, and it is not so easy to learn surgery from scratch, surgery can be similar to ancient medicine. Not a system at all.

Not long after, an old man in a blood-stained jacket came over, looking angry, followed by the young man just now, his eyes were already rubbed red, and there were several young people next to him, who also seemed to be apprentices. Ling stood up and looked at the person coming.

"I heard that you are familiar with the human body and can sew wounds for the seriously injured?" Although the old man looked very angry, his tone was okay, at least he had to fight first before he came up.

Shen Ling nodded, "This Doctor Xing, right? Yes, yes, but I'm too tired to talk more, if you want to compete with me, I can just admit defeat, I'm here to save people It's not for the purpose of a battle of willpower, but it's more meaningful to have some more trauma medicine for the dispatcher to bring them to the battlefield at this time, isn't it?" Shen Ling blocked Doctor Xing's possibility of saying all provocative words, and directly took the big righteous pressure. live.

Doctor Xing paused, "Ignorance child! How can the wound be sutured at will! When the wound grows together, how can you remove the thread that sewed the wound!"

Shen Ling said: "I can remove it naturally, Doctor Xing, don't worry, the people who I will treat, You will see whether you can survive or not. I have already left my apprenticeship, and I would never make such a superficial mistake. Do you have anything else to do?" "

You!"

I want to make medicine, and I will use it tomorrow!" Shen Ling squatted down and looked at the fire of his stove.