Chapter 76

Shen Ling rode to the next town, found an inn and looked tired and wanted to rest. When he entered the house, Shen Ling quickly unwrapped the package and put on a set of coarse clothes that he brought out, and turned over. The window jumped out.

Going to the market to buy another horse, Shen Ling rode the horse and turned back quickly. Shen Ling tied the horse to the uninhabited forest where he passed, and hid in the depths of the forest. Hopefully the horse will be fine when he comes back! Shen Ling thought to himself, but he had no choice. He could only hope that the horse would not encounter any bears, beasts, etc., let alone people. After all, it would be difficult for him to lose the horse now.

Shen Ling put on a set of broken battle armor in the package, which he casually ordered from the army camp. From the beginning, he felt that he might be able to use it sooner or later.

Shen Ling returned to the barracks, because the barracks was located outside the city, and there were no people around, and Shen Ling was able to go all the way smoothly without being discovered. It was contributed by the horse just now. Shen Ling cut a small incision on its body, and stuffed a lot of things into its clothes to change its shape. Shen Ling also deliberately imitated the principle of inner height to raise the soles.

What if I get caught? Shen Ling actually thought about this issue, then he said that he was reluctant to part with the military camp, and he couldn't bear to let go of the seriously injured soldiers, so he sneaked back and prepared to take the risk of being disrespectful to perform surgery on everyone. Great!

Shen Ling sighed silently, while secretly praying that he would have a smooth journey.

The management of the wounded battalion is not strict, and the soldiers who stay behind are mostly helping the doctor. It will take at least a few months for the wounded to recover from their injuries, and it is extremely difficult to go to the battlefield again. There are not many of them, and generally they will not be the target of the enemy. In addition, the people who send food and medicinal materials and the doctors who come and go from various places, the personnel are very complicated, and the management is more and more loose.

Shen Ling was dressed as a wounded soldier, and without even being questioned, he walked straight into the barracks. There were many more tents in the barracks, and there were many unfamiliar faces. The soldiers and doctors were very busy, and no one paid attention to him at all. This looks like a lightly wounded soldier.

An apprentice stood beside a pot of ointment and shouted, "Come over and apply the medicine if you can walk!"

Of course Shen Ling would not go over, but went to the kitchen with a precise goal. It's the daily drinking water. After this time, we should start cooking, and everyone in the barracks has to eat, right?

Shen Ling leaned over to take a look, stepped aside and silently began to think about recruiting. He seemed to be well-prepared, but this time the plan was rushed. He was driven to this step by the situation. There was an imperial decree to suddenly ask him to leave, and he never thought that so many people would suddenly appear in the wounded barracks, and the situation was too uncertain.

"Hey, brother, which battalion is it from?" Someone suddenly patted Shen Ling behind him, Shen Ling shivered suddenly, turned around, and was facing a bright smiling face, which looked a little familiar.

Shen Ling lowered his head slightly and squinted: "What about you?"

"Me? The seventh battalion, what about you?"

"The ninth battalion." After all, Shen Ling stayed in the barracks for so long, this matter can still be made up Yes, the wounded soldiers of the ninth battalion were here before, and Shen Ling treated several of them. "I heard that your battle was quite brutal."

"Yeah! But we won! Haha!" The man laughed heartlessly, "By the way, brother, you are also here waiting for dinner Is it?"

Shen Ling looked at the man with his arms hanging in the air, and his legs were bandaged. He could only walk with a wooden stick, and he was still thinking about eating.

Shen Ling nodded.

"It's really good. I heard that there is a soup tonic today. Although there are medicinal materials, it is said that there are also a lot of good ingredients. It must be delicious."

Could this person be talking about the blood-boosting soup that Doctor Xing said? I heard that the taste is good because of the addition of a lot of good things, but some people look forward to drinking medicine for the sake of deliciousness? !

"By the way, brother, meeting is fate! My name is Shangde, what's your name?"

Shen Ling was startled and stared at the heartless person who laughed. He seemed to finally understand why he thought that this person was looking at him. It's familiar, it's obviously a bit like Shang Xian! And this person is also called Shangde! Shen Ling turned his head quickly and looked elsewhere, but Shang De still saw Shen Ling's strange behavior just now, and murmured, "Brother, your eyes are so big just now!"

Shen Ling: ...

or kill him Bar! He can see the shape of his eyes, and if he exposes his identity in the future, it will not be worth it.

"It turns out that people with small eyes can open their eyes to the size of normal people's eyes." Shang De murmured.

Shen Ling:

I'm sorry, he is a normal person's eyes widened again, he must be bigger than normal people's eyes! wipe! This person means that his eyes are small, right? It's almost like a normal person when it's big!

Shen Ling squinted and turned back, "My name is Shang Xian, what a coincidence."

"Ah! Brother! You have the same name as my brother!" Shang De said in surprise.

Shen Ling smiled, "What a coincidence! Your brother has the same name as me."

"Yeah! But he certainly doesn't look as stable as you, he's skinny." Shang De said.

"How old is he? Is he in the barracks too?" Shen Ling seemed to be talking at home.

"Fifteen, if it wasn't for the war, I would have gotten married, and now I don't know where to go." Shang De looked very lonely.

Fifteen, get married? ! Shen Ling's brows jumped, Shang Xian was indeed fifteen years old, but the issue of marriage still needs to be discussed separately.

"That's it! Why don't you know where you went? Isn't he your brother? Not at home?" Shen Ling asked warmly.

Shang De shook his head, "It's a war! I let him take the road and run away, and told him that he should go to Jinzhou to join his aunt, but when his aunt sent a letter, he didn't see him at all, and he didn't know where he went. You Say he is a child, where can he go? It's so chaotic outside, let him go with his fellow villagers, but he himself is sneaking, do you think he has such a skinny child?"

Shen Ling: Hehe...not only skinny, but also very handsome cunning and cunning.

"It's really inconvenient for a Shuang'er to walk outside! I also have a relative. Although he is a Shuang'er, our family changed his household registration route guide for him when he fled, so he is a boy, and he is safer." Shen Ling said slowly.

"Yeah! That's what we did. When Chuzhou sent out the road, I went to the county magistrate to change my brother's household registration, and I was going to change it back after the war. Anyway, I know the county magistrate, and your family is also related to the county. It's familiar!"

"Yes! It's familiar!" Shen Ling gritted his teeth.

It seemed that Shang De finally found something wrong, "Your armor is that of an ordinary soldier! Do you have an official rank? How do you know the county magistrate?" A is also different from the others.

Shen Ling said: "My father."

"Oh." Shang De understood, "I am disrespectful and disrespectful, I don't know what your honor is?"

"Does it have anything to do with you?!"

Shang De: ...

This little brother has a bad temper at all, Shang De's eyes are full of injuries, he feels that his heart has been hurt, Shen Ling supports his forehead, how did this person get into a sixth-rank general!

Shang De, who was promoted all the way by force, walked away sadly. He is a sixth-rank military general who has his own dignity. He refuses to talk to this kind of soldier who doesn't give him face, hum.

Shen Ling thought he had left, but when he looked back, he found that this man was sitting on the wooden bench waiting for dinner, staring at him with a very angry expression, like a child being angry. Shen Ling sighed and walked over, "Stop staring at me, I still have things to do!" He still has to find a way to get the water tank down, and then fill it with water!

"Humph!" Shang De turned his head and ignored it. If it weren't for the fact that fights were not allowed in the wounded barracks, his official rank would basically be useless here, and he didn't even have the privilege of lining up to eat. The way he looked? Shang De felt sorry for himself.

Shen Ling coaxed, "Why don't you get angry if I show you a fun?"

Shang De turned around, "What's the fun?"

"Look, there's a water tank over there, I'll fix it later . Would you mind turning it over for you?"

Shang De frowned, puzzled, "Why do I want you to overturn the water tank? What's so good about this kind of fun? It even delays the gangsters to cook."

Shen Ling: ...

Except you Can you still eat a little bit! Learn from your brother!

"Apologize to you! I overturned the water tank, and I will definitely be punished. If I am punished, won't you be relieved?" Shen Ling said as a matter of course.

Shang De thought about the logical relationship and said, "No! You can't make mistakes just to relieve my anger! Brother, forget it, I forgive you."

Shen Ling thought for a while and said, "Then are you and I brothers?"

"Yes." Shang De nodded.

"Then the good brothers should be in the same trouble, sticking swords in both sides?"

"Yes!"

"Well, in order to prove this, I will overturn the water tank, and you should run quickly to attract the attention of the gang leaders. , share it for me."

Shang De: No, my brain is a little dizzy, I need to slow down.

"Didn't you say that you are my good brother? Don't you prove how I believe you?"

Then why do you have to get along with the water tank? Did the water tank provoke you? Shand was puzzled.

"It's decided like this, do you agree?"

"I..." "I

don't agree with you, it's not a brother! Humph! Villain!"

"Agree!" Shang De slapped the table and said, "My brother, stab in the back!"

Shen Ling He swept across Suntech's head with sympathetic eyes, sincerely wishing that this IQ will never be promoted. This IQ is not easy to mix in the high-end level, and it is easy to become cannon fodder.

"Well, of course, your brother will definitely not harm you. After you run away, distract the attention of the gang leaders. Once you are caught, you will show them your arms, saying that you have broken hands and legs, and are leaning on a tree. The stick just runs around, why are you chasing you, pretending you don't know anything, look at that water tank, it takes two hands to push it down, it's definitely not you! They can't do anything to you, wait When they came back, I quickly filled the water tank, so that I could play the gangster again? Both of us will be fine."

Shang De frowned and thought, "I'll lead away, you carry the water. ?"

"Yes!" The key point is very precise.

"Are you in time?" Shand asked.

"Then I want you to run farther. I can't just let you do things alone, and I will be responsible for pushing the water tank, right? If you let the Firehead Army come back early, I might be caught when I was carrying water. It's called mutual trust."

Shang De thought about it and felt that what Shen Ling said was very reasonable, and said, "Okay."

"That's the beginning." Shen Ling said, Shang De nodded, Shen Ling walked towards the water tank, taking advantage of the kitchen The people inside didn't go out, and they overturned the water tank with both hands and feet.

Shen Ling:...

Shang De:...

Shen Ling: He just said that things will always go wrong outside of the plan! He really overestimated the bearing capacity of the world's porcelain. He was used to plastic buckets. He really couldn't understand this fragile existence. Porcelain, his subconscious does not accept this setting! But speaking of it, this was the first time he had seen such a big water tank broken, um, it was quite shocking.

Shang De has already scolded the mother and ran away with a wooden stick. Shen Ling hid in the corner and continued to be blinded. Where to put Lingquan? Shen Ling gritted his teeth, turned around and entered the kitchen. There was a cauldron burning in the room. It was probably because the sound was too shocking. Everyone went out to arrest people. At this moment, there was no one in the kitchen. Shen Ling relaxed a little. He's also going to knock out the rest of the house!

Shen Ling walked over and looked at the cauldron that was burning. The stove was stuffed with firewood and was burning. It seemed to be the blood-boosting soup that Doctor Xing said was about to be cooked. Nothing, I found two wooden buckets and scooped out most of the soup in the pot, directly stretched out my hand to float on the pot, and poured the spiritual spring into it until it was full, and then turned to other places in the kitchen, as long as The place where the water was filled was filled by Shen Ling again and again, and then Shen Ling quickly left with the bucket in hand, poured the decoction behind the kitchen, cleaned the traces and left.

Half of the water is half of the spiritual spring. I don't know how it will work if I put it in a bowl. Shen Ling was a little worried.

When Shen Ling sneaked into the treatment area where people came and went, he saw Shang De struggling desperately in the hands of several fireheads, and kept shouting: "Why do you arrest me! The water tank is not me? Damn it , you can see my hands and feet and know that I can't overturn the water tank!"

But the Firehead Army ignored it, it doesn't matter to you what are you running for? Running is not guilty? ! Anyway, there is no one over there, you are the only one, who will be arrested if you are not arrested! Whether there is a mistake or not is handed over to the boss to take care of, they are only responsible for arresting people.

Shen Ling watched as Shang De was held down and brought into a certain tent. Shen Ling remembered that this was where a few generals with a little rank worked. Well, most of the rank seems to be around the fifth and sixth rank, and they were in charge of the wounded barracks. Similar to the official title of Shangde, he shouldn't have any problems, right?

Shen Ling felt relieved and turned to leave.

When leaving the barracks, there were soldiers on duty who stopped Shen Ling and asked, why did the wounded soldiers run out?

"Breathed, suffocated, disfigured, unhappy." Shen Ling said.

Xiao Bing glanced at Shen Ling's gauze-covered face, and there was blood oozing out. He didn't know how his face was chopped up. After a little imagination, he understood Shen Ling's mood, "Go. Go!" The other party let go.

Shen Ling left, found a secluded place, removed the gauze on his face, wiped off the blood on his face, and ran away quickly. Running out with gauze on his face would attract attention, but a healthy soldier runs around, There was nothing around the barracks.

After reaching the woods, Shen Ling hurriedly got in and went to look for his horse. He only left for less than an hour, so there should be no problem with the horse! He hid quite well.

The black horse was grazing with its head down, safe and sound. Shen Ling heaved a sigh of relief, turned to a grassy bush not far away, and found the package he hid in it. He didn't dare to put the package with the horse. The horse can throw it away, but the package can't be thrown away. There is still him in it. He couldn't run around in army armor, and it was too conspicuous.

Shen Ling changed back to the rough clothes, threw the armor, and rode his horse back to the town he went to before. When he was outside the town, Shen Ling let go of the horse and let it go, whoever picked it up was who he was. Yes! Shen Ling entered the town, there were people coming and going in the town, and Shen Ling's clothes were not eye-catching, so naturally no one cared about him.

Shen Ling walked outside the inn, jumped over the wall and jumped in the window when no one was there, and slipped back into his house. When he settled on this inn, he chose such a good room to go out, just for this.

Shen Ling changed back to his clothes, walked out of the room, stretched out, just as he saw the guy passing by, Shen Ling said energetically: "I'm hungry, get me something to eat, I'll be leaving later, take Feed my horse."

"Okay, wait a minute, guest officer." The man bent over and nodded with a smile.