Chapter 92

A few months later, Xiao Shi was about to give birth. Shen Ling invited a few women to stay at home and prepared ginseng tablets. This ginseng was soaked by Shen Ling with Lingquan water in order to improve the efficacy of the medicine.

Shen Ling was sitting in the bedroom wearing brocade clothes, holding a book in his hand, with a very serious expression, Han Shi was sitting on the bed, staring down at the needle and thread in his hand, sewing crooked stitches, it seems that the sewing is really bad, Han Shi threw the things on the quilt in frustration and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Shen Ling noticed that Han really sighed, turned around quickly, and didn't even read the book. He was about to take the exam and was working hard to prepare for the exam.

"I can't do it well." Han Shi curled his lips aggrievedly, with a look of grievance on his face.

"If you can't do it well, don't do it. Shuang'er is not as good at needlework as women! Isn't there a maid at home who does needlework?" Shen Ling hurriedly smiled and comforted.

"But I want to wear the clothes I made for him." Han Shi said seriously.

"Then wear what you made, what's wrong with it? A child doesn't pay attention to this." Shen Ling said quickly.

Han Shi thought about it for himself, but still shook his head, "Forget it, bad stitches will definitely make it uncomfortable to wear."

"Don't think so much, you must pay attention to your emotions when you are about to give birth! I said Remember it many times! You have to smile." Shen Ling said nervously.

Han Shi hurriedly raised his head and raised a silly smile, and said, "Well, I remember, you said you need to keep your body and mind comfortable."

"Yes!" Shen Ling applauded: "I'll go and invite two more The people on the needle and thread have come and made clothes for our children, right? How about it?"

Han Shi was a little embarrassed, "There are enough people, don't look for anyone else!" Before the child was born, Shen Ling had already prepared a lot of servants for him, even if it was Han. There are some that can't be seen.

"Master, ma'am." A maid came in and bowed to the two of them. "The hot pot is ready, do you want to eat now?"

Shen Ling nodded, "I see, you can go down."

"Yes, Sir." The maid bowed and left.

"Let's go!" Shen Ling smiled and wanted to help Han Shi up. Han Shi's belly was about the size of a pregnant woman who was about to give birth. It was very inconvenient to walk. In addition, the weather was cold and she was wearing thick clothes. Just follow Wo Dong and hardly go out.

Shen Ling helped Han Shi get out of bed and put on cotton slippers, which were made by Shen Ling's servants, and they were made by women with good folk craftsmanship. They were purchased like embroidery purses, and then shipped to the prosperous places such as Jinzhou, the capital. Land sales, that kind of place are mostly large families, different from small families, women can learn it at a glance, and don't need to spend money to go home to make and wear them. Large families still habitually buy these things in bulk, but they are also small After earning a fortune, Shen Ling stopped doing what everyone else followed.

Han Shi stepped on cotton slippers and walked out of the bedroom. The floor heating was made in the room, which was very warm. Han Shi didn't wear that thick, just slightly thicker than Shen Ling.

"What do you want to eat?" Shen Ling sat down with a smile. It's best to eat hot pot when the weather is cold. Cut thinly sliced ​​mutton and prepare some potatoes and cabbage. There are no vegetables that are out of season in winter here. , Shen Ling made a few acres, but it was a bit late in thinking, and there is no harvest yet.

In this way, many people have already been eyeing, just waiting for Shen Ling to give birth. Shen Ling always has some fantastic ideas, and every time it proves that Shen Ling is right, he can make a small profit no matter what, after a long time, the businessmen in Cheng County are not stupid, basically Shen Ling does something, They all stared wide-eyed, always thinking about adding a kick.

"Master, Doctor Xing is looking for you outside." A young servant ran in at the door, standing far away and bowing to the two of Shen Ling. Even so, the cold wind came in outside the door, and Han Shi shivered slightly. shake.

Shen Ling's face suddenly looked a little ugly, "I will report the news later, just stand at the door, you don't need to open the door to come in, my wife is frozen."

"Yes." The servant lowered his head, "Master, Doctor Xing brought a patient, I told you to help me." That's why he ran in such a hurry that he rushed in. As soon as he rushed in, he noticed something was wrong and had to stand far away.

"Go and have a look!" When Han Shi heard that someone was looking for Shen Ling for help, he immediately let Shen Ling go out. This is not the first time. There are always some patients that Doctor Xing can't solve, and they will be brought over to find Shen Ling. Over time, the entire Cheng County knew that Boss Shen was also a skilled doctor, which made him have a good reputation in the general market.

Shen Ling stood up and said, "You eat first, you don't have to wait for me."

"Well."

Shen Ling went back to the house and took the medicine jade, and went out the door. The servant also followed, and carefully closed the door.

Shen Linglue felt a little cold, but he didn't plan to go back and change into thicker clothes. He walked straight to the hall. Every time Dr. Xing brought a patient, he always took him to the hall. He was used to it.

"Come and save him!" Doctor Xing saw Shen Ling walking quickly from a distance, and he stepped forward to pull him in to see the patient. When the servant walked in, he closed the door, and Shen Ling followed Doctor Xing. The lounge at the back of the hall has almost become his consultation room.

Shen Ling was also shocked when he saw the patient, "Why is it so miserable, how did you survive?" The thigh was penetrated by a sharp arrow, the shoulder was slashed, there was also a hole in the chest, and the body was covered with large and small wounds , some are like being scraped out by a branch, some are like a sword smashed, and the clothes are thin, and the sky outside is enough for him.

"Hurry up and save people." Doctor Xing didn't explain much to Shen Ling, but told Shen Ling to hurry up. This kind of injury has always been Shen Ling's strength.

Shen Ling nodded, and let the servant take out the strong wine to wipe the wounds of the patient. Xing Liang has already taken it, "I'll come!" Although he is not Shen Ling's apprentice, he has learned a lot from Shen Ling, even if he doesn't get Shen Ling's apprenticeship. Ling Zhen Chuan, but in terms of healing, there are already some methods.

Shen Ling didn't stop it, but after washing his hands with strong alcohol, he took the scalpel and asked, "Have you stuffed the jade?"

"It's stuffed." Doctor Xing nodded.

Shen Ling also went to the patient's thigh, raised the knife to cut a small cross, and asked someone to hold the injured person. The wound was quickly cleaned up, and the injured person had already woken up in pain. With a sigh, his eyes could not focus, and he turned around in a daze, as if he was not completely awake.

"He hasn't woken up yet, continue." Shen Ling said coldly.

Doctor Xing couldn't bear to turn his head, no matter how many times he looked at it, he felt that Shen Ling's methods were very cruel!

After Shen Ling had completely cleaned up all the wounds on his body and put herbal medicine on him, the injured person had already fainted from the pain again. Shen Ling wiped his hands and looked at Doctor Xing, "Where is the person from? It doesn't look like it's local?"

"I don't know!" Doctor Xing turned around, "It was the hunter who found it in the woods, and it seemed that he had escaped all the way. His clothes were all torn in the woods, and he looked thin and embarrassed, so he put the He brought it back and gave it to me, although I touched his clothes and knew he had no money, but it was a human life, so I can't help but save it, right?" Doctor Xing spread his hands, meaning that there was no medical fee this time. Don't ask him for money.

Shen Ling nodded, he didn't do it every time for the medical fee, he just didn't want to end up making those who didn't have money to see a doctor treat him as a free doctor and harass him every day. Moreover, in order to prevent harassment, his clinic The fee is quite expensive. Of course, the people brought by Dr. Xing are counted separately, because every time this old man brings people here, he is very strong without his permission, and he has to be rescued, and these people are indeed It was Doctor Xing who couldn't save him, not to disturb his life, so he was willing to save him.

"Then... I'll take the person back?" Doctor Xing asked tentatively, he could see that this person was not easy to move at the moment, but he couldn't clearly say that you would take care of him for a few days, so he could only ask, if Shen Ling agreed, No matter how righteously he asked whether it would be bad for the wound, if Shen Ling refused, that would be the best.

"Forget it!" Shen Ling sighed, Doctor Xing's eyelids moved, he knew what he was thinking, and he had known each other for a long time, not to mention that the old man didn't have a lot of heart, "It's so cold that people put me here. The sky is hurt so badly again, nothing is wrong, and it's still in danger, I have to keep an eye on it."

"That's great!" Doctor Xing immediately smiled, "You work hard, saving a life is better than making a living. Seventh-level Buddha."

Shen Ling shook his head and said to the servant: "Go to the government to inform and let them recognize it personally, don't pick up a wanted criminal and come back for treatment at that time, and finally caused a show."

"Yes."

"Xiao An..." The man on the bed shook his head impatiently, his brows furrowed tightly, whether it was pain or a nightmare, he muttered to himself in a hoarse voice.

"What do you want?" Shen Ling heard a movement, turned around and leaned over the patient, and turned to listen to what he said. The patient's voice was so low that he couldn't hear it clearly.

"You dare to kill me... Zhuyou Jiu..."

"What does he want?" Doctor Xing also came over.

Shen Ling stood up, "He wants to drink water."

"Can I drink it now?"

"At least until he wakes up?" Could he still hang a hanging bottle for him?

After sending Doctor Xing and others away, Shen Ling also handed this person to the servant to take care of him, and went back to eat by himself.

"You're back!" Han Shi stood up with a smile, "How is it? Is there something wrong with that person?"

"Don't touch me, you smell blood, I'll change clothes and wash your hands." Shen Ling dodged a little, the servant was already He brought hot water and washed Shen Ling.

After Shen Ling changed his clothes and washed his hands, he came out and said to Han Shi, "Don't worry, it's alright, it's your life." In such a cold day, wearing tattered clothes and suffering such serious injuries, seeing him in the dust She looked so embarrassed, I don't know how long she had been running around on the road, her face was pale and pale, and she was still alive like this, and it's not that easy to die now.

Han Shi didn't ask any more questions. Shen Ling said that it was all right, so he just sat on the chair to eat and didn't ask questions.

A day later, the injured person woke up. After Shen Ling heard the news, he went to see him. The other party saw Shen Ling coming and said weakly: "Thank you sir for saving my life, I can't repay the kindness... "..."

"I'm sorry, I have a husband." Shen Ling coughed and said, after saying this, I always felt that I had to say something and I had to give it to myself!

"Ah?" The other party was a little confused. Does he thank the other party for having a husband? Could it be that he wanted to thank his husband?

"What's your name?" Shen Ling asked. People from the yamen had already come to recognize him. After confirming that this person was not a wanted criminal, Shen Ling raised him steadily.

The other party hesitated for a moment, and said, "My surname is Xiao, and I am the third oldest in the family. You can just call me Xiao Saburo."

"Yeah." Shen Ling nodded, "Another one without a name, I also have a friend named Mu Wu, and his name is really Mu Wu. His family seems to be reluctant to name their own children, so use the Sorting, the same goes for the young master."

Xiao San's face was a little embarrassed, and Shen Ling hastily said: "Okay! I know that your injury doesn't look right, and I know you want to hide your identity, don't worry, I treat you well. I'm not curious about your identity, it doesn't matter if your name is Xiao San or Li Si."

Xiao San paused, a little at a loss, he didn't know what to say, he looked very simple and honest.

"But you have to talk about it first. Are the people who are chasing you still chasing you now? My family is old and young

. It's gone." Xiao San said, "You won't throw me out, will you?"

"How dare I! You are entrusted to me by Doctor Xing, and your clothes, although they look tattered, are not of ordinary quality. , they are all treasures of a thousand pieces of gold. Among the people I know, there is no one who can afford this kind of clothes. Your status is so extraordinary. If I dare to throw you out, it seems that I have escaped the catastrophe. , but in the future your family will come to ask for trouble, and I'll be dead."

Xiao San lowered his head slightly, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Then you can only cheat to death first." Shen Ling smiled.

Xiao San didn't speak, just widened his eyes slightly.

The next day, Doctor Xing came to visit the patient. Shen Ling sadly informed the other party that the patient's wound suddenly deteriorated and he had passed away in the night. He had asked someone to buy a thin coffin and park it in another hospital. Hand over a pile of clothes to Doctor Xing and tell him that if someone's family finds them, they will hand over the relics and tell them where they will be buried.

Then there was not a day when the patient cheated the corpse. In desperation, Shen Ling, after seeking the consent of Doctor Xing, cremated the corpse, mixed it with dust and put it in a jar, waiting for the family to claim it.