Chapter 138

Wei An slid down the steep slope and clapped his hands after he stood firm. The yamen behind him slid down with Father Shen and asked Father Shen to identify him.

"Is it here?" Wei An asked.

"Yes." Father Shen lowered his head.

"Did you drop it directly or bring the child down and put it on the ground?" Wei An looked up at the steep slope. If you dropped it directly, you would definitely fall to your death.

"When I brought the child down, I panicked at that time. After all, it was my first time to kill someone. I didn't even think about killing someone, but I just wanted to stun him and steal things. I didn't expect him to be so weak, and he died suddenly ."

Wei An gave Shen's father a cold look, and Shen's father quickly said: "Just... just brought the child down. I saw the child crying all the time. I was afraid that outsiders would be attracted, so I took the child away, and just I was thinking of finding a remote place to throw it, but... I was timid, I really didn't dare to fall to my death first, so I just put it in the ditch. This ditch is not seen all the year round, and it is remote. I thought, I don't need to do it myself. If he starts, he will die by himself, so I feel better."

Wei An was noncommittal, "Where did he put it?"

"Just... just put it on that big rock, and he kept crying on the grass, probably because he was panicking. Don't cry when you put it on the stone."

Wei An walked over and looked at the huge boulder. It was an extremely round boulder that was polished by the rain and wind and frost. Where is it closer? Are there any farmers or people who come here often?"

"I don't know about that..."

"Go check it out!

"

"What did the child look like when you threw it away?"

"It was just born! It's nothing unusual."

"A boy or a girl, or Shuang'er?"

"Shuang... Shuang'er? Right, right! It's Shuang'er!" Father Shen thought for a moment, nodded quickly, and said affirmatively.

Wei An walked to a black-clothed guard, whispered a few words, the other party nodded, and turned to leave the bottom of the ditch. Wei An said: "Do you have anything else to add?"

"No... no more." Father Shen shook his head and prayed, "I've said everything I know, so let me feel better before I die?"

Wei An said: "As long as you cooperate, I promise that no one will beat you again."

Father Shen quickly thanked him, Anluo Wei was slightly relieved. He had already sent someone to investigate Han Shi's life experience, hoping to tell the prisoner. In this way, the third prince's plan can be implemented, and they will have the biggest trump card in their hands. However, I hope this trump card can follow their wishes. Wei An thought of what the third prince said. The so-called thorn-headed Shen Ling couldn't help frowning for a while, but this man loves his husband very much, and I don't know if he is willing to let him take risks.

Shen Ling was walking around the room, no matter who knew that he had an old father who killed the emperor's sweetheart, it would not be easy for him. How to get the family out of the crime was the question he was most concerned about at the moment. After thinking about it, Shen Ling Ling actually had only one way left, and that was to encourage the third prince to rebel as soon as possible and send the old emperor back to the west.

That way, his family will be truly safe.

Han Shi was helping Zhaofu to learn to walk in the yard. Although a few-month-old child could not walk at all, Han Shi still happily supported Zhaofu with both hands and slowly walked on the ground with his weak feet.

Zhaofu seemed impatient to be dragged away. He learned to take two steps, and his feet were twisted to one side unconsciously, but Han Shi still raised his head in surprise and said to Shen Ling: "Look! Zhaofu will walk! "

Shen Ling's train of thought was interrupted, and he hurried over to look, "Where is it?"

"Come on, give Dad another one." Han Shi hurriedly lowered his head to make fun of him. Shen Ling looked at Zhao Fu's weak feet and didn't understand how he just walked, how could he stand? Shen Ling was very helpless, he probably already understood what Han Shi meant by walking, he probably just raised his foot.

The family was circling around the child, when Wei An suddenly came to visit, "I wonder if it's time for me to come?" Wei An smiled, with only a black-clothed guard behind him, his face was indifferent, and he half covered his face with a mask, In broad daylight, it's actually quite conspicuous.

Shen Ling turned his eyes to Wei An, stood up and said with a smile: "General Wei is here, and the brilliance is shining."

"This? Is this your husband Han Shi and my adopted son?" Wei An turned to Han Shihe recruit blessings.

Shen Ling was a little deceived, where did the righteous son come from? Why doesn't he know? "This...I don't know who the adopted son is..."

"Oh, that's right." Wei An smiled, took out an extremely expensive jade pendant with dragon patterns and stuffed it into Zhaofu's arms, "The third prince has always said that he likes it very much. Zhaofu, just because I didn't have the opportunity to recognize my adopted son before, and the timing was not right, so I told me to come this time, I must detour to Huaizhou to see Zhaofu and recognize this adopted son. What? Boss Shen doesn't want to?" "How could it be?! The righteous son is good for the righteous son!" Shen Ling nodded again and again, "Is it just that such a precious jade pendant

is not suitable? It still has a dragon pattern on it."

repay.

"It's the righteous son, and he's also a member of the royal family. What's wrong with a jade pendant? The third prince and I treat Zhaofu like a parent-child. Even the golden mountain and the silver mountain will make it. In the future, we will also give Zhaofu an engraved identity token." Wei An smiled. .

With a surprised smile on Shen Ling's face, the doubts in his heart are getting bigger and bigger. He didn't have a chance to recognize his adopted son before, and the timing was not right. He didn't believe a word. If the third prince really wants to recognize his adopted son, any Open a mouth, he promises to send it up, how can there be any timing?

If the third prince hadn't thought about recognizing his adopted son before, then, why is Wei An being stimulated now that he suddenly has the idea of ​​accepting blessings as his adopted son? Still in the name of the third prince? Sending such a big benefit, I always feel that the picture is not small.

However, he was worried about how to protect his family, and the most important thing was to protect the future of his children. With Wei An's words, he didn't need to worry too much.

Shen Ling nodded again and again, "Many thanks to the third prince and the prince's concubine for their love, Shen Ling is here to thank you for the blessing." Shen Ling was about to kneel, but Wei An helped him up.

"I'm not married yet, so what kind of a prince concubine? Just call me as usual, lest others call me frivolous."

"Yes, General Wei, Shen Ling made a blunder." Shen Ling felt that something was not right, and Wei An opened his mouth. Shut up the third prince, he is exactly the same as other people call Xiao San, and he is not even allowed to be called prince concubine. Thinking about Xiao San's idiotic demeanor when he occasionally mentioned his daughter-in-law in front of him, Shen Ling somehow sympathized with Xiao San, compared to Xiao San Wei An's attitude towards the third prince seemed a little too rational and calm.

"Is this Han Shi? The third prince once said that he was in the dark room and accompanied you to give birth once. He also said that you are a very gentle, virtuous and good-tempered person."

Han Shi was stunned by Wei An's praise. His face blushed slightly, and he lowered his head in embarrassment, "How can... how can it be so good, the third prince has praised it."

"Are you literate?" Wei An walked over and asked like a family.

"I know a little bit, I used to learn from Third Young Master Mu for a while." Han Shi said honestly.

"It's great. In the future, Boss Shen's business will get bigger and bigger. You can read and hyphenate words, and you can help him a little bit."

"I... I can't." Han Shi shook his head, his expression a little dazed.

Wei An took Han Shi's hand, Shen Ling took the opportunity to hug Zhao Fu, and invited the two to come into the room to talk, General Wei took Han Shi into the room, "As soon as I saw you, I felt that I wanted to get close, we must have a good chat in a while. Let's chat."

Han Shi felt that Wei An looked very handsome and imposing, yet so gentle and amiable, and also felt that he liked it very much. Seeing that he also liked him, his expression couldn't help showing a hint of joy.

After Wei An finally left, Han Shi already had a lot of affection for Wei An, and he actually thought of him as a friend. He held Wei An's hand and reluctantly gave up. Shen Ling hurriedly went out and asked the villagers to inquire about Wei An. Where did he go today, and he promised copper coins.

Soon, Shen Ling got a lot of small clues from different people, and finally connected Wei An's actions today into a line. Wei An was walking in the countryside, and the people around him were too iconic. The young villagers knew when he got there, and he even became a talking point after dinner, and the news was very easy to inquire about.

"Going to Niunangou?" Shen Ling frowned, "And then a black-clothed guard went to Hanzhuang?"

"Yes!" Shen Gouzi nodded, it was him who was running to contact the news today, he was already He was Shen Ling's most capable subordinate in his hometown, and it would be difficult for others to grab his position.

"Do you know what the black-clothed guards did in Hanzhuang?" Shen Ling asked with a serious face.

"I've already gone to inquire, but Hanzhuang is still some distance away from us. Boss, wait a minute, I'll go and inquire in more detail. I also know someone in the yamen, let's see if he has any news."

"Okay. !" Shen Ling patted Shen Gouzi on the shoulder, "Go back quickly! You can pay as much as you want, and I'll pay you back when you come back."

"Yes!"

It wasn't until evening that Shen Gouzi broke into Shen Ling's house in a hurry, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and saw Shen Ling was eating, he couldn't care less and said, "Boss, I have already found out."

"Okay, say it!" Shen Ling said. .

"This..." Shen Gouzi looked at Han Shi and Mu Hongjin who were sitting and eating in the house. Mu Hongjin was handed over to Shen Ling by Mu Wu to take care of him. Shen Ling returned to his hometown and brought him back by the way. It is not good to put it in Huaizhou City.

"No outsiders, let's talk!"

"This..." Shen Gouzi still refused to say.

Shen Ling had to stand up and took Shen Gouzi out to find a secluded room, "Tell me!"

"Boss, it's not that I refuse to say it, but it seems that this matter has something to do with my aunt." Shen Gouzi frowned. Wrinkled tightly, "Do you remember when we checked out Aunt's identity and origin together a few days ago? The Aunt Han found in Niunangou."

"I know."

"At that time, we also speculated that Aunt might be a foreigner and escaped. But, Boss, think about it, who's parents are so ruthless, they don't even deal with the umbilical cord when they lose their children, and they even throw them in the ravines. Isn't this not giving their children a way to survive?"

"What are you trying to say?" Shen Ling frowned.

"The acquaintance in my yamen said that he heard General Wei interrogating my grandfather in the prison. My grandfather said that when Chu Ci gave birth to a child, he took the child away and threw it into the ravine, and General Wei took my grandfather to find a place. , I went to Niunangou, when my grandfather threw the child there, and General Wei later sent black-clothed guards to Hanzhuang to ask about it. The bodyguard already knows that my aunt picked it up from Niunangou, although I don't know if the time is right, but I guess it is 80%."

Shen Ling didn't speak for a long time. After a long time, he finally regained his strength. No wonder Wei An suddenly came to recognize his adopted son, and he was so affectionate and affectionate with Xiao Shishi. He thought that Han Shi was the child of Chu Ci.

"Boss?" Seeing that Shen Ling didn't answer, Shen Gouzi raised his voice and barked again, "Uncle?!"

"Er?" Shen Ling snapped back to his senses.

Shen Gouzi said: "Uncle, my aunt is probably the most powerful child of Chu Ci in the play! You made a lot of money, you know? Famous family! My son! It's amazing! It's really accumulated eight lifetimes of virtue! Why can't I meet him? It's such a good thing..." The more Shen Gouzi said, the more outrageous he became, his envious saliva was about to flow out, and Shen Ling raised his hand and patted his head.

"You have accumulated eight lifetimes of virtue to cultivate a father like me!" Shen Ling said angrily in a low voice.

Shen Gouzi thought for a while, then nodded, "That's right, uncle! After all this, my aunt and you have a grudge against you for killing your father!" Shen Gouzi raised his eyes and glanced at Shen Ling's expression, when Shen Ling heard Shen Gouzi's face suddenly became difficult to look at.