Chapter 146

Mu Wu finally donated the shares to Mrs. Mu in private, and Mrs. Mu did not resign like Mu Hongyuan, but looked at Mu Wu with complicated eyes, "What do you plan to do in the future? Without this money. , how do you care for the third? He grew up in a wealthy family since he was a child, and you want him to endure hardship with you?"

Not only Mu Hongyuan is worried about this, but Mrs. Mu is also worried, but if she is asked to return the shares to Mu Wu , she was also reluctant to give up, after all, among these two constituent stocks, there is also the Shen Ling wine shop. As long as the Shen family wine shop does not fail, the Mu family can rely on this share to continue to be rich.

Mu Hongyuan only has one concubine, and he has not yet married. In the future, he will marry a wife and have children and raise offspring. How can she be willing to return these two shares to Mu Wu as generously as Mu Hongyuan, she must consider the descendants of the Mu family.

Mu Wu knelt down and gave a big salute, "Madam, Mu Wu is guilty." Mu Wu's face was a little serious, although some words are hard to say clearly, it is best for everyone to know it, but the masters of the Mu family are really His eyes leaked, and he didn't know the end, and he could only confess.

"What's the crime?" Mrs. Mu squeezed the handkerchief tightly and didn't call anyone up, even though Mu Wu was no longer a servant of the Mu family, but her son-in-law.

"Mu Wu has private property abroad. The two casinos in Huaizhou are mine, and there are many other properties that Mu Wu purchased privately when he was in Mu's mansion."

As a slave, it is the property of the master itself. Can I have my own property? Mu Wu's move, although every respectable servant of a big family will do it, but no one really shows it to the public. Mrs. Mu also comes from a big family, and it is different from the old Mrs. Mu who has been in control of the inner house for more than ten years. Jing, she just changed from a lady of everyone to a wife of everyone, or the kind who doesn't care about the family. How could she know what the people below her were doing in private, when she heard Mu Wu's words, she was surprised and speechless for a while.

"You...you are bold! Master knows that!" Mrs. Mu's eyes widened and she scolded angrily.

"Yes, my lord understands it in my heart, but when the water is clear, there are no fish. The lord also understands this principle, ma'am, please forgive me for speaking bluntly. As long as the servants of the big family in the Jin Kingdom can count, there is no one who does not own private property. It's just that everyone is hiding it from the master."

Mrs. Mu was speechless for a while, she was no longer the master of Mu Wu, and even if Mu Wu confessed at this moment, she had no way to deal with it. On the contrary, Mu Wu had private property better than no private property. Although Mrs. Mu was a little frightened, she understood it at the moment, but she still said angrily: "Can your family support my third son and let him live as usual?"

"Of course it is enough, madam, don't worry, Mu Wu Although the family property is not comparable to the Mu Mansion, it will definitely not let the third son suffer a little grievance or suffer a little."

Mrs. Mu was relieved and frowned, "Then my third son will marry into your house and not be with you. Filial piety in front of your parents?"

Originally, Mu Wu's parents and brothers were servants of the Mu family, but now the old lady has no respect for her face and insists on marrying the third child to Mu Wu, which is nothing but shame. How could she tolerate her third child bowing down to the former servant and becoming a junior? !

"My father and mother said that the third son is the master of my family, no matter what, I will open the house when the third son passes the door, and my father and mother will not disturb me. The two casinos in the family belong to me, and some of them are mine. My own property, and the rest will be left to my other brothers, which is considered a division of the family."

"Really?" Mrs. Mu squeezed the handkerchief, she was not happy that the third son would marry Mu Wu, and one was worried that Mu Wu had no family property. If she couldn't raise her third son, she felt that she could not accept that the third son should be humiliated by her former servant, but if the family was separated and Mu Wu had enough money, she would naturally feel good. some.

"Naturally, don't worry, ma'am."

Mrs. Mu thought about it again and said, "You make an oath here, no matter what happens to the third son in the future, you are not allowed to take concubines, let alone marry again. In the future, all the family property will be left to the third son's children." Mu The wife thought about how ruthless the man was, and was afraid that Mu Wu would come around outside someday and make some extravagant things.

She knew it was unreasonable. After all, Mufutai had several concubines at the beginning, but she was so proud that she even gave birth to two sons, the eldest son and the second son. Mufutai was not good for women. There is a fall, let alone her, she naturally suppressed these concubines, one by one was forced to death, and the only one left died of illness in prison, but what she can do is not necessarily what she can do. , she had to be the bad guy to force Mu Wucai to succeed.

Mu Wu skillfully raised his hand and raised his hand to make a series of poisonous oaths. After listening to it, he felt sincere. Mrs. Mu was still dissatisfied, so she took out the pen, ink, paper and inkstone and asked him to leave a document as proof. After pressing the fingerprint, Mu Wu naturally agreed. , without any hesitation.

Mrs. Mu felt satisfied after taking the fingerprinted leave card. With a smile on her face, she asked Mu Wu to get up quickly, "Sit down, drink tea, we will be a family in the future, we need to keep in touch with each other."

"Mrs. You're welcome, I'll just stand." Mu Wu also breathed a sigh of relief, after all, Mrs. Mu never let go, she was dissatisfied with the marriage, and Hong Jin was also very uncomfortable. You have to ask Mrs. Mu's favor first.

At this moment, Mrs. Mu looked back and felt that the villain she had just done had done too much. She was afraid that Mu Wu would blame Mu Hongjin, so she smiled and said something to praise her son, "My third son, you also watched him grow up. You are also childhood sweethearts. You know what kind of person he is. It is your blessing to marry him. The third child knows the language and hyphenation, and has good knowledge. In the future, you will have children, but you are not like our family, three generations. You can't take the imperial examination, you just can't take the imperial examination yourself, if you change your nationality, your children will be able to take the examination, and if there are three children who will enlighten the children, the children will be able to get the title of the gold medal and come back as the champion in the future, this is not something ordinary people can compare with."

"Yes." Mu Wu stood up and cupped his hands, with a smile on his lips, "I naturally know that the third son is talented, even in a big family, there are few children who are as talented as him, which is my blessing.

" Well, the three sons of my family are good-looking, good-looking, good-looking, and good everywhere."

"Yes, the third son is naturally good, and all the twins in the world are counted, and the third son is also the top one." Mu Wu Sincere way.

Mrs. Mu also felt the same, she couldn't help but nodded in agreement, and felt she had to be more modest, so she said, "It's not that good, at least it can't compare to General Wei who can kill the enemy on the battlefield. How can you say that she is the best in the world." Mrs. Mu pursed her lips and smiled.

Mu Wu thought for a while, "Although General Wei is good, he's not quite like a double, the third son is the best."

Mrs. Mu nodded subconsciously, "Yes, always fighting and killing, as a double The child is not good either." So her third child is still the best, and Mu Wu can think so, and he is still very discerning.

"You're also good." While Mrs. Mu was happy, she also praised Mu Wu.

Mu Wu hurriedly bowed his head to express his shame.

Shen Ling helped Mu Hongyuan to buy back the Mu Mansion's mansion. The Mu Mansion was sealed, and the mansion was naturally collected. In order to store it in the warehouse, it was natural to sell it for silver money. Just like the servants of the Mu family, they were all sold for Only money can be credited.

The official mansion is different from the merchants. It is naturally cheaper to sell the mansion. Therefore, many people in the Mu mansion are still staring at the mansion and ready to buy it. Buying it is completely different from buying it from a Chinese person in the past, but Shen Ling went directly to the county government.

The people who were able to buy the mansion were big families in Huaizhou, and they were shocked to hear the news. Isn't Shen Ling stepping on two boats and preferring Fu Lao? Now that the crown prince's line has fallen, and Old Fu has been given death, if they were Shen Ling, they would have hid long ago and dared not show up again, lest they be remembered by some gods and end up ruined, who would dare to look for Shen Ling directly County government, is he not afraid of death? And the current temporary palace in Huaizhou seems to be the person of the third prince, right? How can you give Shen Ling face like this? If he wants to buy it, sell it to him? !

Everyone was in shock. The matter of the mansion was already a trivial matter. It was the most important thing to find out what happened.

"What? Shen Ling belonged to Elder Fu? Who did you hear?" A small official in the government glanced at the businessmen who invited him to dinner, put down his chopsticks, and put down his chopsticks with a smile that wasn't too big of a deal. "Shen Ling said that he belonged to Lao Fu, and he is Lao Fu's person? The whole world knows who stands in line to recognize the master these days, and the whole world knows how to use the name of the master to go out with the emperor like Yao shi. The relatives came here?" The

expressions of several merchants were unsettled and very ugly.

The clerk said again: "I said how many of you! What do you think? Shen Ling is from Lao Fu. If he is from Lao Fu, there will be no third prince in the world."

"This... this What did you say..." A few merchants squeezed out a smile, accompanied by a smiling face.

"Let's put it this way! I'm not very clear about the rest, I just heard it, but from what I've seen, I can be sure." The little official lowered his voice and approached a few people in a low voice: "Shen Ling has the identity of the third prince in his hands. A card, seeing a brand is like seeing a person."

"Hey..." Everyone gasped, "This... how is this possible? Even if Shen Ling defected to the third prince, would the token be a good one?"

"Yeah! Who let people have excellent medical skills. He rescued wounded soldiers during the Battle of Chuzhou, and he also had a drink with General Wei. The whole Chengxian knows that, and he used to have a subordinate who is now General Wei's wife. , what? You don't know about these obvious things on the surface? Haven't you inquired about them?" The clerk looked sympathetic.

Several people have already broken down in cold sweat. General Wei is the confidant of the third prince. If General Wei and Shen Ling are on good terms, how could Shen Ling be Old Fu's person? Are they all lard blinded? !

"Haha..." The clerk chuckled, picked up a chopstick and stuffed a good dish into his mouth, and then said slowly: "I'm talking about you! We are all friends, I advise you, Shen Ling has been busy with the Mu family recently. I have to help my brothers. If you don't have time to deal with you for the time being, you should take the initiative and confess your guilt first. Don't wait for him to take care of you. At that time, it would be called Tian Tian not working, and Di Di would not be able to deal with you. Yes, anyway, our current temporary mansion, seeing Shen Ling is the same as seeing his ancestors, so he pointed at Shen Ling and said a good word to the capital, let his temporary mansion become a real mansion! Yourselves Think about it!"