Chapter 157

"Father, my son is here this time, one is for the father's health, and the other is for this person. Father, Wei An made a mistake. This person is already married, not in the boudoir. Shuang'er, Wei An is also filial in heart. He thinks that this person is very similar to your old man, so he would be anxious to bring him into the palace. He didn't have time to check it carefully, and it caused a misunderstanding. Please don't blame the emperor. As for staying in the palace, I'm afraid It's not right , since he is already a husband, if he is forced to stay, I'm afraid it will damage the name of the father and the emperor." The

emperor's eyes narrowed slightly, since the third child is unwilling, he has to point it out in public, even if he doesn't want to be vague, then he will Let the third child see if he dares to cure his sins.

"Father, my son brought a person here today. This person has the ability to live and die. He is a first-class folk doctor who may be able to save the father's illness."

Xiao San said immediately before the emperor asked the guilt. , Although the emperor asked him to blame him, he was not afraid, could he still blame him for not finding out Han Shi's identity and sending a married couple into the palace? He is also out of good intentions, too 'anxious' will make mistakes! As for the discovery of the widow, Xiao San's heart sank slightly. This is a trouble. It's fine if he doesn't get caught. If he doesn't admit it, it's a headache if he gets caught. Han Shi really can't do it. He can only exaggerate Shen Ling's ability, and make this matter vague, no matter how big the sin, is it still comparable to the old man's own life?

As expected, the emperor looked at Shen Ling who was kneeling at the back, his eyes flashed with urgency, and said something to his husband, who immediately said, "Really?

" Father, why don't you let the genius doctor check the pulse?"

"Please come forward!" The husband took the order and took a step away. Immediately, a palace servant took the cushion, put it on the bed respectfully, and put the emperor's hand on it. go up.

Shen Ling took the order, moved towards the bed, and pressed the emperor's pulse. Is this paralysis? Shen Ling raised an eyebrow.

"May the miracle cure?"

"Yes!" Shen Ling nodded affirmatively, and he could only say yes. Anyway, he wasn't going to let the emperor go, because the emperor would not let Han Shi go.

The emperor suddenly became excited, and his whole body trembled a little. After talking about it, the old man immediately said: "If a genius doctor can cure the emperor, gold and silver treasures, fame and fortune, you can do anything you want."

Shen Ling raised his eyebrows and smiled . , "I don't want gold and silver jewelry, let alone fame and fortune, Your Majesty, I want someone from you, I want him." Shen Ling looked at Han Shi.

The emperor gave a slight pause. Although the third child did not agree, in fact he did not intend to release him. The big deal was to tie him back secretly, but his own life was more important than Han Shi. The emperor also mumbled, and the husband immediately said: "If you can really treat the emperor well, you can take people away."

"Okay." Shen Ling took out a porcelain bottle, poured out a pill, and handed it to the old man. "Take it for the emperor and try it."

"How can the emperor take your pills casually?!"

"Since the father-in-law is so loyal, why not try the medicine for the emperor? To prevent the father-in-law from being over-hearted, I will take one first." Shen Lingdao After giving out the pills, he took one by himself, and then looked at the old man.

The old man froze on the spot for a moment, reached out and grabbed a palace servant next to him, and said with a smile, "My god son has a stomachache recently, let him eat and see first!" After saying that, he put it in.

The little father-in-law vomited several times but did not vomit, but he felt that his body was much lighter, and the panic on his face gradually turned to joy, and he quickly knelt down and replied, "Qi, the servant feels much more comfortable on his body." The

emperor then looked towards Porcelain bottle, the old man immediately took the porcelain bottle in Shen Ling's hand and gave the emperor a pill, when Shen Ling saw that the other party wanted to take another pill, he stopped: "It's not good to take too much medicine, besides, although this can restore the body, it is not very symptomatic. , I'd better go back and change the prescription and re-dispensing."

Of course, the medicine made by Lingquan cannot be given to the other party. What if it is really cured?

"People, I'll take it away first." Shen Ling stood up and took Han Shi's hand.

The emperor squinted his eyes with coldness, but did not stop him. He just asked the old man to call the guards to follow him, always guarding Shen Ling.

"Take out the edict." Out of the palace gate, the old man said to Han Shi.

"Okay!" Shen Ling put his hand into Han Shi's arms, took out the brocade silk, and quickly handed it to Xiao San, smiling at each other, Xiao San suddenly got what he had been asking for half his life, and instantly widened his eyes and looked up. The ink pad, subconsciously clenched his hand tightly, clenched tightly.

The old man was like a cock stuck in his neck in an instant. He couldn't say a word. When the thing was in the hands of the third prince, could he ask for it? What's the difference between this and taking the third prince's own life?

Xiao San took the edict, and instantly became more energetic, his ears and eyes were clear, and even his brain was more active than before, and said with a smile: "Just now, the father and the emperor said that my filial piety is commendable, and I can be established as the crown prince. Why? It's not right, isn't it filial enough to be praised by the person Wei An sent?"

"It's better to ask the emperor what he meant." The old man smiled. But just now the emperor was immersed in the ecstasy of his salvation, and he forgot about it for a while, and he only asked for it after he left the palace gate.

"Even if I go back and ask the royal father, if there is a magic doctor, I can still get the widow. Do you believe it or not?" Xiao San laughed, and lowered his voice, "Besides, father-in-law! You have to think about yourself, be loyal. Although it is commendable, it is impossible to offend everyone to death, after all, death and death, although both are death, but the way of death is different." The old man's

expression was unpredictable for a while, very exciting, Xiao San While the other party was stunned, he hurriedly pulled Shen Ling and left quickly. When he left the palace gate, this edict was true, and it was too late to go back on his words. Xiao San had a ruthless expression on his face. Who would dare to stop him at this time? He will let anyone die without a burial!

"His Royal Highness." Wei An walked over from the corner of the hall and nodded to the third prince. He just saw a few people entering, but he didn't expect to bring Han Shi out like this. Great, Wei An had a smile on his face. .

"Go!" Xiao San said anxiously, walking faster and faster.

Wei An quickly followed, but he didn't realize that Wei Jing didn't look very good when he saw him, and lowered his head slightly.

After leaving the palace, Han Shi, the weakest of the group, was out of breath. The group got into the carriage that Shen Ling had come from and headed for Marshal Wei's mansion.

After entering the mansion, the guards in the palace who came back were blocked from the outer door, and everyone entered the study. Wei Yi returned after a long time. Seeing Xiao San, he bowed and said, "Fortunately, the third prince is fine, otherwise, I will The palace is forced from outside the palace." Wei Yi said loudly, before the third prince and others entered the palace, he went to mobilize the people he could mobilize in case of emergency, when he got the news that the third prince and others left the palace, he comforted him The army also came back.

"Marshal has worked hard." Xiao San reassured and took out his edict to show everyone.

Shen Ling was worried that Han Shi had been bullied before, so he pulled Han Shi away. Anyway, he knew that he got the edict, so he didn't participate in the following.

"Did the old emperor bully you and do something to you?" Shen Ling took Han Shi's hand and could still faintly feel the sweat in Han Shi's palm, so he couldn't help frowning and asked.

"No!" Han Shi shook his head, "That's right, I think he's very strange. After he found out that I had stolen the jade seal, he actually asked me to stay in the palace and exchanged me for a widow. Why?"

Shen Ling sighed, "Who told my family Husband's country is beautiful, the country is beautiful, and the city is unforgettable?"

When Han Shi heard this, his face flushed and he lowered his head, he was almost scared to death, and Shen Ling made fun of him.

Shen Ling looked forward and couldn't help asking, "If I don't go, how will you get out?"

Han Shi hurriedly said: "Wei An said, when I finish and come out, he will run with me. If someone follows me, he will knock them unconscious and run with me. After leaving the palace, he will send us away. , Hide first, and he will take care of other things."

"What if you can't finish it? What if you can't come out? Look, your edict was discovered by the emperor. If I don't go, will you come out? ?"

Han Shi felt a little guilty, because he was too stupid, "Wei An also said that, if something goes wrong, he shouted loudly, he came in to save me, he said that I looked like Chu Ci, the emperor was reluctant to kill me, at most It was him who had an accident, but he is the husband of the third prince, and at most he will be sent to the Heavenly Prison."

Shen Ling sneered, "It's true, the old emperor is reluctant to kill you, and when Wei An is put in the Heavenly Prison, the third prince will not react. If it is the other way around, it will be too late to force the palace at that time."

"You are not allowed to follow them in the future. You are so simple, you will have to count the money when you are sold by them." Shen Ling said again, "Those people are not good people!"

Han Shi lowered his head silently and nodded slightly, indicating that he would be obedient in the future.

When Wei An and the others came out of the study, everyone had initially discussed the matter of publicizing the will, Xiao San smiled happily, and after saying goodbye to everyone, he carefully hugged the will and left under the escort of the guards of the Wei family.

Wei An also had a smile on his face. In any case, when the edict was in hand, they stood up for justice. Now, only Shen Ling wants to cure the emperor, which is a hassle.

Wei Jing looked around and said in a light tone, "I'll go first." He was about to leave.

"Big Brother!" Wei An hurriedly stopped, with a bit of embarrassment and guilt on his face, he walked over and said, "I... I'll go and apologize to my sister-in-law."

"No need." Wei Jing said lightly, "He wants to rest. , I'm not in the mansion at the moment."

Wei An was stunned for a moment, puzzled, "Where is my sister-in-law?"

"I've got fetal gas, and I'm resting in the princess' mansion! It's hard to move."

"Tire gas?!" Wei An was very surprised, Wei Jing had already stepped away, Wei Yi sighed, walked over and patted Wei An's Shoulder, tell him the whole story of Shang Xian's fetal gas.

The expression on Wei An's face gradually became panic, and he looked at his father in confusion, "Dad, I..."

"Go after him! After all, you didn't know he was pregnant. Your brothers had a good relationship since childhood, your elder brother. I will forgive you." Wei Yi sighed.

Wei An hurriedly followed, Wei Jing saw that Wei An was following, but he just thought he didn't exist, Wei An followed him into the stable, "Brother, it's my fault, it's my sister-in-law who has a baby move. Anger, you can punish me any way you want, I'll go and apologize to my sister-in-law. Let him handle it." Wei An looked solemn.

Wei Jing was silent for a long time, and stood in front of the horse with a hint of helplessness in his expression, "It's not a matter of fetal gas."

"Big brother?"

"Yes...you did something to your sister-in-law." Wei Jing said lightly.

"I have no choice, I have to take Han Shi away..."

"Must?" Wei Jing interrupted Wei An, looking at Wei An a little angry, "If this is necessary, do you want you to knock me out?"

Wei An did not speak.

"If this is necessary, do you want you to stun me, or even send me to a dangerous place? Would you do it for His Highness?"

Wei An opened his mouth, not knowing how to answer.

Wei Jing's heart cooled down a little, and his tone seemed a little unbelievable. The original helplessness invaded his heart and spleen, but turned into a trace of sadness. "Xiao An, will you?"

"I... eldest brother, I can't do anything about it, some things can't be done! If you don't take Han Shi away, what will happen to the third prince? Is it really justifiable to leave such a big hidden danger?" Wei An's eyes were full of panic.

"If the third prince makes a move, even if he kills me and takes away Han Shi, I won't blame him. He is the master, but why you? Are you my brother?"

"Brother..." Wei An's tone carried pleading.

Wei Jing had already turned on his horse and rode on the horse's back, looking down at Wei An who was standing under the horse, with a hint of complexity in his eyes, "He is the master, so he may let me fight on the battlefield or be in danger, Use me as a chess piece! It doesn't matter, the king has to die if he wants to die, and I have no regrets, but Wei An, you are my younger brother, how can you do some things yourself!"

"I'm sorry brother, I'm sorry..."

"I understand." After a long time, Wei Jingcai said slowly, in fact, he had already had a hunch. Ever since he was young, An said that he liked the third prince and would accompany him for the rest of his life, assist him, and be loyal to him. , he has this kind of worry vaguely, and now the hunch has come true, there is no right or wrong, he is not subconsciously guarding Xiao An, Shen Ling saved him, he only told Shang Xian alone, it is not right Is that so? He was afraid that after he told Xiao An, the third prince would know when he turned his head.

Now it seems that his worries are not unreasonable!

"Brother, are you mad at me?" Wei An raised his head, tears rolling down his face.

"No, I'm just thinking about how I'll look at you in the future."

It was the younger brother, the master's husband, and his other master.