Chapter 54

Shen Ling paused and looked dumbfoundedly at the very arrogant man sitting on the stool laughing. He didn't know what to think for a moment. Shen Ling sighed slightly, but the corner of his mouth raised a smile and walked towards the shopkeeper.

"Boss." The shopkeeper was more familiar with Shen Ling's appearance than he remembered. As soon as he saw someone approaching, he recognized Shen Ling's identity at a glance.

"En." Shen Ling nodded and looked at Shang Xian, who also heard the shopkeeper's address to Shen Ling, his smile gradually subsided, stood up obediently, bowed to Shen Ling, and said with a flattering smile: "Hello boss! "

Shen Ling stiffened again, but ignored Shang Xian, but looked at the shopkeeper, "I'll check the account, and take a look at the situation of Bifang Wine."

"Okay boss, please come in your room, it's too much here ." Noisy, heavy fumes, don't smoke you." The shopkeeper said with a smile.

Shen Ling nodded and glanced at Shang Xian again, but still didn't speak, and followed the shopkeeper's departure. After checking the accounts, Shen Ling asked: "Where did that Shang Xian come from? I just saw him outside, but he did a lot of business." The

shopkeeper had been waiting for Shen Ling to ask him if he wanted to take credit. He said with a smile: "It's from Chuzhou, who came to flee. It was said that the border was fighting again. When I came to our place and didn't want to go any more, I just found work and found our place. During this time, the restaurant's profit was good, and the guests There are too many, the guys are too busy, so I decided to recruit new people, so I recruited him."

Shen Ling nodded, took a sip of tea, and hesitated: "That's not a pair of children, right?"

" How can it be? If he is a pair of children, he will be in trouble! I have seen his household registration and Lu Yin, and it is written that he is a male!"

"There is also a Lu Yin for those who fled?" Shen Ling asked curiously.

The shopkeeper said, "It was said that during the war, the general guard at the border let the people escape, leaving only the soldiers to guard the city, and gave directions to each household to let them leave on their own, and then go back after the war. There's only one way to go."

Shen Ling nodded, "What's going on with Bai Tiyi?"

"Oh, that's what I came up with. He came to our restaurant only a few days ago, and he got a lot of repercussions, and the profits rushed up. I haven't done it yet. When I had time to be happy, someone from other restaurants came to dig him, saying that they would give him one or two silvers a month to let him do the work. I thought about this and that! This man is really amazing! I can't let him go, I will follow him Said, as long as the profit in the area he is in charge of exceeds 10 taels of silver per day, then I will give him a commission of 1 penny for every 100 yuan of higher profit. Just mention a couple of articles, and that's why I kept him, boss, you don't know, we only have one more person in our restaurant, and our daily profit has tripled at least." The

shopkeeper's eyes were a little praising, Shen Shen said. Ling nodded and praised: "You did a good job. You go to the counter to pick up ten taels of silver and take it for yourself. I will reward you."

"Oh, thank you boss!" Excluding the expenses in one year, the amount that can be saved is pure, and the reward of 10 taels of silver is evenly obtained, but it is equivalent to a year's savings!

After Shen Ling checked the account, he went back to the lobby. Han Shi was sitting there rolling the dough. Shen Ling's plate had already put several rolled dough, which were covered with sweet and crispy duck skin, and also covered with cut strips. Onion and Cucumber, seeing Shen Ling coming back, Han Shi hurriedly raised his head, looked at Shen Ling with glittering eyes, and smiled with shallow dimples, as if waiting to be praised.

Shen Ling reached out and touched Han Shi's head, and said softly, "Why don't you eat it yourself? You don't have to worry about me."

Han Shi smiled, showing a few white teeth, turned his head to hold the wine glass in both hands, and gently Touching his lips, he stuck out his tongue and licked his lips.

Shen Ling looked at it and swallowed silently, raised his hand to pick up the wine glass in front of him and drank it, and asked in a soft voice, "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious." Han Shi nodded, "There is a faint fragrance, Very tired."

Shen Ling paused for a while, tasted the taste in his mouth, and said in agreement: "It really relieves tiredness." What is my mood? Bifang wine made with confidence is not pleasing to customers at all. The only effect is to relieve tiredness.

"Can I bring some back for the Third Young Master to drink?" Han Shi looked at Shen Ling, he felt that Third Young Master would definitely like this kind of wine. The boy will! Han thought.

Shen Ling nodded, "Okay! I'll bring you a jar later."

Shang Xian had come out of the back kitchen, and a group of people stretched their heads to look at him again. A group of people turned around, almost treating him like a mortal fairy.

Shang Xian seemed to notice where Shen Ling was and walked towards him. Shen Ling was not in the area he was in charge of, but he still came over. The guy next to him seemed to want to say something, but stopped by himself. , dare not speak.

"Boss, I'll give you a toast." Shang Xian said with a smile, holding a cup that he didn't know where he came from, facing Shen Lingdao.

"You're welcome, I respect you." Shen Ling filled his glass, stood up and smiled. No matter what his origins and names are, as long as he can make money, he can always smile at him.

"Boss, my name is Shang Xian. I am from Chuzhou. I have passed the Tongsheng. After a while, he said, "I'll give the boss a toast."

Shen Ling nodded and understood what the other party meant. This is not reconciled to just being a buddy! This is indeed the case, this person is more than enough to be a shopkeeper.

"Shangxian, come to my house! My house is in the cloth business, I will give you a manager to do it." Someone shouted behind him.

"Take it down! You are in charge of your family's business? Shang Xian, come to me, I have a shortage of big managers here."

Shen Ling looked at Shang Xian with a smile, "Aren't you going to those people's homes? Listen The treatment is good."

Shang Xian looked cold and dignified, "I only do things for my confidants that I value, the boss just ordered Bifang Bar! I heard that Bifang wine is also a recipe made by the boss by reading ancient books, thinking about it, the boss is My confidant."

Shen Ling: ...

Do you remember how you settled accounts in the back kitchen just now? Don't you open your mouth and say that you like Bifang wine because Bifang wine can be a hundred percent? ! Although Shen Ling thought so, he couldn't dismantle his own platform. After all, Shang Xian pretended to make money for him.

Shen Ling coughed and said, "Okay, we'll talk later, you can do your work first! My husband and I have to eat."

Han Shi blushed, looked at Shang Xian, and felt that this person seemed like a pair of children what! It's not really a twin, is it? Shen Ling said to a pair of children who admired him very much that he was his husband, Han Shi slightly puffed out his chest and looked at Shang Xian, yes, it was him! So you just admire Shen Ling, you must not have any bad thoughts.

Shen Ling's Yuguang glanced at Xiao Shi Shi's movements, and was delighted in his heart. After a while, he told Xiao Shi Shi Shang Xian that he was a man, to see if he would blushed with anger.

Shang Xian nodded, "I took the liberty."

Someone shouted behind him: "What to do with him depends on his attitude! Shang Xian, follow me! I will hold you high and never let it go. You are a little wronged."

Shang Xian ignored it and continued to receive his guests, probably because Shang Xian's expression was light, and there were people around him waiting to cheer him up. Every time Shang Xian walked to a table, he asked the other party what to eat. When the time came, the other party was subconsciously tense, and his tone became softer, as if he was afraid of scaring the crystal-like little man surrounded by everyone.

Usually, the guests who eat normally go straight to the area in charge of other people to order food, and it is also because the place in charge of Shang Xian has no seats for a long time.

After eating, Shen Ling took Han Shi to a house he bought, which was found by Tomu Wu before he left. Shen Ling and Han Shi lived in the largest room in the east room, and the others, such as the guest room, kitchen and utility room, were all neatly tidied up.

When Shen Ling returned to Huaizhou, Mu Wu knew the news a long time ago. He had already tidied up the room for him, and left the servants of Mu's house. When Shen Ling came back, he invited the two of them to come to the door. The meaning of Mufu.

And Mu Wu, who was currently in Mu Futai's study, knelt on the ground, quietly waiting for Mu Futai to speak.

Mu Futai finally put down the writing brush for reviewing official documents and looked at Mu Wu for a long time before speaking, "I heard that you have been busy in Huaizhou City recently?"

"Yes, it's all because Mr. Shen is in Huaizhou City. After buying the property, he returned to his hometown recently, so he asked me to help take care of it, and the old lady also said, let me help watch."

"You are obedient." Mu Futai was noncommittal.

"I don't dare not to listen to the old lady's words. Besides, if Young Master Shen is kind to the Mu family, he is kind to me. I should try my best." Mu Wu said sincerely.

Mu Futai's face looked better, but he still said: "You have to remember that Mu Fu's affairs are the first things you need to do well. Don't get the focus of doing things wrong."

"Yes." Mu Wu respectfully road.

"Get up!"

Mu Wucai got up from the ground, lowered his head and stood aside, Mu Futai took out the letter stuffed in the dark grid at the bottom of the table and handed it to Mu Wu, "Old rules, send the letter, understand? "

"Yes, my lord." Mu Wu nodded, respectfully took the letter from Mu Futai, stuffed it into his cuff, and hid it.

"It's alright, go down!" Mu Futai rubbed his brows and said tiredly.

"Yes." Mu Wu bowed and saluted, backed away.

The next day, Shen Ling brought Han Shi to visit Mu Mansion. Mu Hongyuan was able to go out and walk, and his face looked much healthier. Seeing Shen Ling's first sentence was to ask for scar removal, Shen Ling gave it with a smile. He sent Mu Hongyuan away with a bottle of homemade pale green plaster, which he used every day after the wound healed.

Han Shi went to his house with Mu Hongjin. The two of them whispered and went. Mu Wu arranged a guest room for Shen Ling, and he was going to keep someone there. This was also what Mrs. Mu meant. Refused, let the old lady Mu Wumu keep it in every possible way and refuse to stay.

Since he already has his own residence in Huaizhou, he is not willing to stay in Mu Mansion any more. Besides, his residence is not far from Mu Mansion, and it is convenient to travel. The wife no longer forced him to stay and let him go back.

When the old lady was sent away, Mu Wucai accompanied Shen Ling to drink tea in the pavilion in the name of sitting and escort. Mu Hongyuan should have stayed with him, but he was in a hurry to go back to apply the medicine, and felt that Shen Ling was not an outsider. Mu Wu was left alone here.

The pavilion is ventilated in all directions, and as long as someone approaches, he can see clearly, Mu Wu raised his glass and smiled, "You are back, then the matter should be handed back to you."

Shen Ling raised her eyebrows, "Don't! The two of us Joining forces is better than me alone, after all, I'm still alone, I'm not able to do anything, I can't leave you!"

Mu Wu shook his head with a smile, and whispered: "It's the meaning of the adults, he suspects that I have selfishness. It 's over."

Shen Ling paused and his face became more serious.

"So, I have to let go. Only when I let him see that I have completely let go of your property will he believe that I have never been second-guessed, and these properties have nothing to do with me at all, they are all yours. Human."

Shen Ling looked at Mu Wu sympathetically, but said something else, "Don't worry!"

Mu Wu nodded slightly, and both of them knew what it meant.