Chapter 158

Shen Ling sent Han Shi to the Princess Mansion, and he refused to believe any of the Wei family. Even if Wei Jing expressed his willingness to help, he didn't want to gamble again.

In the princess' mansion, Mu Hongjin took Han Shi's hand to the side to talk, while Shen Ling patted Mu Hongyuan's shoulder, "Please send Han Shi back to Cheng County, don't go to Huaizhou, go to Cheng County to find someone surnamed Xing The doctor, asked him to send Han Shi to his hometown for temporary shelter, and told him not to hide in Chengxian as much as possible. The farther away, the better."

"Has Han Shi killed someone? Or did he offend some powerful person?" Mu Hongyuan glared at him. Big eyes, and, who is the doctor surnamed Xing? Why hasn't he even heard of it, is it reliable to hand Han Shi over to him?

Shen Ling shook his head, "It's better to kill! With your current status, and my face in front of the third prince, what is the crime of murder? Even the powerful can still play around, but no one can hold back the trouble this time. ."

Mu Hongyuan took a deep breath and patted Shen Ling's shoulder, "Brother, it's big enough to play!"

"I don't want to, life is impermanent!" Shen Ling smiled bitterly.

Mu Hongyuan held his chin and made a look of sadness and melancholy. He wanted to respond to the situation, but was slapped on the back by Shen Ling, slapped him, raised his eyes, still smiling, heartless.

"You got it! When the bridal room was inscribed on the night of the wedding, although you didn't have the title of the golden list, you have since changed your rank, even more powerful than the title of the golden list, and you haven't taken off your wedding dress! What kind of sadness are you pretending to be!"

Mu Hongyuan laughed, couldn't hold back his smile, and felt that it was not good to laugh at Shen Ling so heartlessly, he quickly coughed, took a serious attitude, and wanted to comfort his brother, "Don't worry too much. Now, it will be all right. Life is full of ups and downs. Look at me, although I married a princess, she is actually my concubine. Although I am now the concubine, the emperor still hasn't forgiven my family's sins. It's still not possible, three generations in a row have to eat and wait to die!"

Shen Ling gritted his teeth silently, and even waited to die for three consecutive generations, even if others wanted to eat and wait to die!

"By the way, do you want to hide as well, the world is so big, and you can't hide Shen Ling? No matter how big a problem you've caused, you can't just stare if you can't find it?"

Shen Ling smiled and shook his head, " This time, don't hide." He was angry, a lousy old man with half his feet in the coffin dared to grab his wife in front of him, really thought he was a vegetarian!

Not to mention Han Shi's hatred. He is not willing to let Han Shi know that he still carries a bloody hatred. Everything, good or bad, goodwill or hatred, is his responsibility. He cannot say that he is doing all this out of a protective mentality. He can only selfishly say that he is in control. He does not like to lose control, especially It is the people and things he cares about. Only when he holds it in his hand will he feel secure and feel that these belong to him.

Therefore, what Han Shi should have to bear, he does not want Han Shi to bear it, so let him bear it!

Besides, looking at the Ouchi guards who are staying at the outer gate of the Princess Mansion, it is not so easy for him to run away, right? He is the life-saving straw of the old emperor, can he escape so easily?

Shen Ling carefully instructed Mu Hongyuan how to attack the east and west, send out a few more carriages to get rid of possible tracking, and how to send Han Shi away secretly and inconspicuously before entrusting Han Shi to Mu Hongyuan to leave.

Before she walked out of the door, the princess sent someone to invite her. Although Shen Ling didn't really want to go, Madam Qing's status was different now, so she still had to give her face.

In the princess's bedroom, Mrs. Qing was wearing a princess dress that matched her identity, sitting on the upper seat. The dazzling headgear could not hide Mrs. Qing's stunning appearance, but made her more charming and noble, making people forget the vulgarity, counting the previous life. , Shen Ling also has to praise, Madam Qing is really the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, and she is not one of them.

Mu Hongyuan has always admired beautiful women, and Shen Ling still knows this. Now Mu Hongyuan's wife is such a beautiful and moving woman, and it's what he wants. Sometimes, Shen Ling really has to I feel sorry for Mu Hongyuan's shit luck.

"Mr. Shen, I haven't seen you for a long time, how have you been recently?" Mrs. Qing was probably taught by a teacher in the palace, and when she spoke, she was able to hold her steadfastly, no longer as delicate and lovable as before. There is no dust on his body.

"Thank you princess for your concern, everything is fine with Shen Ling." Shen Ling said perfunctorily.

Obviously, Mrs. Qing didn't plan to ask more questions in this regard. She just used this to start a conversation. After saying a few good words to get closer to each other, she said that she wanted Shen Ling to come.

"Is it difficult to give birth?" Shen Ling asked suspiciously.

"Yes, Mr. Shen also knows that my husband and I have been together for several years, and we have not been pregnant yet. This palace is really uneasy." Mrs. Qing said that she used to have a low status and should not have given birth. Although she was anxious, But the doctor was also found secretly. She once summoned up the courage to secretly search for Shen Ling's pulse diagnosis and treatment, but it was also anticlimactic and ended in haste. Now her identity is very different, and she is quite confident to find a doctor, and she can even make Shen Ling herself. Called to come and heal her. Mrs. Qing is working hard, she must be a man in one fell swoop!

Just as Xiao Shi was born in the countryside and had no one to teach him, so he developed the character he is today, Mrs. Qing grew up in a brothel, and all she learned was the ability to seduce men and how to stand in the back house, even if her identity changed, But the education she has received in her bones and the character she has raised are difficult to change. The biggest change in the identity of the princess to Mrs. Qing is probably only to increase her confidence. She does not even dare to be arrogant, because she knows that her identity as a princess is fake. The Mu family also knew that the third prince knew even more that although she was a princess, Madam Qing had no sense of security.

What is a woman's sense of security? For Mrs. Qing, who was taught in a brothel since she was a child, having a child, especially a boy, is her sense of security. As long as she gives birth to the eldest son of the Mu family, even if one day the identity of the princess is not Bao, the Mu family will not abandon her, because she is the mother of Mu's family.

So, she found Shen Ling again. From Mrs. Qing's superficial knowledge, Shen Ling is already a first-class doctor. Since the imperial physicians in the palace can't say why, she will just ask Shen Ling to see a doctor for her.

Shen Ling honestly promised Mrs. Qing to give her a pulse, and she looked very serious. Mrs. Qing was relieved. She felt that the last time Shen Ling checked her pulse did not find anything, mainly because of her low status. Because Ling is not serious, this time Shen Ling is serious, maybe she can really find the problem and heal her.

Shen Ling frowned and retracted her hand. Madam Qing's body is indeed fine. A woman who is committed to having children will not fail to take care of her body. Therefore, Madam Qing's body is still in good shape, but she has not had children for several years. Whose responsibility is this? Coincidence?

Shen Ling said, "Princess, you are in good health, there is no problem, so let's go! I will leave you some pills first, you can take one a day to replenish your body, if there is a chance, I will check with the concubine. Pulse, look at the situation."

Madam Qing's eyes widened, "Could it be the concubine..."

"I didn't say that! It's just that there is no problem with the princess. Just in case, it's better to check the concubine's pulse as well. "

Mrs. Qing pondered for a moment, nodded in agreement, she couldn't wait, since Shen Ling said so, she planned to arrange for Mu Hongyuan's pulse to be checked immediately.

After Shen Ling left the pills, he left the Princess Mansion, not knowing how much he had buried for Mu Hongyuan, but Mrs. Qing asked an imperial doctor to take the pulse of Mu Hongyuan the next day, even if Mu Hongyuan stalked his neck and said that he There is absolutely no problem, and it is not okay to refuse to seek medical treatment. The imperial physician specializing in childbirth soon found out that something was wrong. Mu Hongyuan's lack of kidney yang made it difficult for a woman to conceive.

Thinking about Mu Hongyuan's preference for women's sex, the Mu family almost exploded. Old Mrs. Mu and Mrs. Mu were furious. The princess was sobbing and refused to give up. In the end, Mu Hongyuan was confined at home and was not allowed to step into any brothel. In any place where there are women, even the pretty girls around him are sold by the princess, leaving only the servants to serve. The only three women Mu Hongyuan can see now are his grandmother, his mother, and his own family. Daughter-in-law, other cockroaches can't even see a mother, and this situation will continue, and I don't know when it will end.

Originally, after getting married, even if you marry the princess Mu Hongyuan, you can have a chance to take a concubine or something. No matter how bad it is, there are a few beautiful maids with red sleeves and fragrance, and no one can say what is wrong. Now, with this, the beauty is gone. Not to mention, even a mother can't approach him. Even when the princess sold the beautiful girl beside him, the two ladies of the Mu family agreed very much, and their attitude towards the princess was much better. It is only necessary to live in Mu Hongyuan. When Mrs. Qing saw that she was being aggressive and domineering, her two-tier mother-in-law did not blame but praised her, and suddenly realized something. Since then, she has gone farther and farther on the road of Bawanghua, and she has become more and more strict in managing Mu Hongyuan. There are two She relied on her mother-in-law and princess identities until she gave birth to a few children, and even many years later, Mu Hongyuan was no longer able to dabble in women's sex, and could only steadfastly guard his beautiful princess and daughter-in-law. Live real. Of course, these are all later stories.

Here, Shen Ling, who had buried the earth-shattering thunder that affected Mu Hongyuan for the rest of his life, was heading towards the mansion of the Third Prince, followed by the guards in the palace.

Xiao San was very surprised when he saw Shen Ling coming. He thought that Shen Ling had already been very angry with him and would not go to his door again, even though Shen Ling had never visited before.

When Shen Ling and Xiao San entered the study, Shen Ling cupped their hands and said, "His Royal Highness, I would like to assist His Highness and help His Highness ascend to the position of ninth five."