Chapter 52

Shen Ling was stunned, glanced at the house where Han Shi was, turned his head again, and said with a good temper: "I already have a wife, and I don't need a wife..."

"Brother Shen, wait for me to finish. I know that you are wholehearted with your daughter-in-law, that's really good." Matchmaker Chen gave a thumbs up and praised: "Otherwise I wouldn't have come, right? I'm talking about the twins of a good family, not for the sake of Money will be served as a servant, and they don't want you for anything, they only want to follow you because they are good to you, treat your daughter-in-law well, and don't think that your daughter-in-law is a twin child."

Shen Ling wanted to laugh, but didn't want to. He is rich, why didn't someone come to propose marriage when he was poor!

The matchmaker Chen continued: "Some time ago, someone in our village said that you, brother Shen, are such a loving daughter-in-law! They are afraid of tiring their daughter-in-law when they are doing chores at home, so they only let their daughter-in-law set fire to the fire. The clothes you bought, as well as this, the decorations in the house, I heard that your daughter-in-law wants to buy it too! I think so! A pair of children is almost enough. Brother Shen, you have also made a fortune. As long as you don't divorce your wife, you can still support If you care for him, no one will say anything about you for him to be rich and rich. So say it! You are true, sincere, benevolent, good!" The matchmaker Chen praised several times.

Shen Ling was simply overjoyed, how did he say that sentence, he had never seen such a brazen person! He was good to his daughter-in-law, but he was wrong, and he would cause such trouble because he was good to his daughter-in-law, so someone rushed to be his daughter-in-law, what is this!

Shen Ling hadn't figured out how to fight back, but Chen matchmaker had already continued: "Of course, we can't just rely on hearing, after all, we are also the twins of a good family, diligent, virtuous and beautiful, not bad at all. Yes. How do you say the words, hearing is false and seeing is believing, no, that pair's family asked us to follow Brother Chen to see if you are really as good as others say, today As soon as I saw it, my little woman was really convinced, this is a hundred miles away, I am afraid that I will never find a man more handsome, more righteous and kind-hearted than your brother Shen, this is really a good fate!"

"Wait!" Shen Ling raised his hand to stop the other party from continuing to praise, this matchmaker's mouth is too fast and too good, if you change to an ordinary person, I would be afraid of being praised long ago, and then marry a daughter-in-law back home, and think that she is the number one in the world A man who hurts his daughter-in-law.

Shen Ling's eyes were a little cold, and he looked at the thin man, "We signed the contract first, then you can go back!"

"Okay." The thin man had long been uncomfortable with sitting, but he was cowardly and timid and could not refuse people from the same village. , I can only ask them to follow. After hearing this, I quickly agreed, wanting to leave this place early.

"Han Shi, take out the pen, ink, paper and inkstone." Shen Ling shouted to the room, Han Shi was already ready in the room, when he heard Shen Ling calling him, he walked out with red eyes and pen and ink, Shen Ling left In the past, I wrote a contract and signed it before handing it to the other party.

"Would you like someone to read it to you, do you believe what I read?" Shen Ling said gently.

"I believe it! I know you are a good person, and people say that. Besides, we live so close, what am I afraid of." The thin man shook his head.

Shen Ling nodded, signed the contract in duplicate, took the land deed and let him go back. Shen Ling put the contract in Han Shi's hands and said, "Did you hear what the matchmaker Chen said just now? What do you think?"

Shen Ling I know that no matter how powerful he is, he can't completely block all the storms for Han Shi. No matter what, Han Shi has to be strong and can resist a little thing, and he can be a little relieved. Just now he deliberately called Han Shi. , I just want to know if Han Shi can hear the conversation in the room, and sure enough, he can hear it!

So, what's your reaction when you hear it?

Han Shi raised his head, tears rolled down the corners of his eyes, and curled his lips aggrieved, he knew that Shen Ling was amazing, someone would definitely take his place, even if Shen Ling didn't think so, others He will also say kiss to Shen Ling.

He had never seen that a man would not want other women after he had money and power. Even with the strict tutoring of the Mu family, didn't the second son of Mu also have a concubine before he got married?

He also privately asked Third Young Master Mu, what would he do if his husband had a concubine? Third Young Master Mu said that he didn't know either. Han Shi felt that even the Third Young Master, who was so powerful and had such a high status, couldn't do anything, so what could he do? Can't stop it again...

Han Shi lowered his head, Shen Ling sighed, the child should still be spoiled, nothing to scare him, except to make himself feel distressed, Shen Ling touched Han Shi's head and wanted him to return Go inside, prepare yourself to show his loyalty outside, and by the way, prevent this from happening again, he has to think carefully about how to dispel everyone's thoughts about this, because this is the first wave of He said dear, but it won't be the last wave, he has to cut off everyone's thoughts on this.

Before Shen Ling could speak, Han Shi suddenly raised his head, looked at Shen Ling and said, "I don't agree."

"What?"

Han Shi paused and encouraged himself, "I don't agree! Go away! Shen Ling won't marry an equal wife, and he won't take concubines or servants, so he won't be allowed to enter my house in the future!" Really angry, he walked in the direction of the matchmaker, but stopped a meter away, his aura was already vented, he seemed to want to get angry, but he didn't know how to do it, how to make a bold statement, so that he appeared to be particularly vicious and aggressive, making people feel uncomfortable. Dare to provoke.

Shen Ling looked at Han Shi in surprise, and before he had time to be happy with his performance, he saw that Han Shi had no momentum and stood there dumbfounded.

Shen Ling coughed lightly and walked in front of Han Shi, "Angry? Want to chase people away? Be good, I'll teach you!" Shen Ling kicked the table in front of him, and the vase on it fell to the ground with a clatter. Shattered, Han Shi stared at Shen Ling's actions with wide eyes, and seemed to be unable to react. Shen Ling still had a gentle and polite smile on his face, which had not changed since the very beginning.

The three matchmakers were startled, stood up dumbfounded, and looked at Shen Ling, "Brother Shen, what are you doing, we are well-intentioned..."

"Oh! The vase is broken, the three aunts, if you say kiss Say dear, what are you doing by smashing my bottle? Although this white-glazed blue-and-white vase is not as valuable as a big family, I bought it for a tael of silver. It's not cheap. Can't your hands and feet be lighter? If it is smashed, you will have to pay for it Yes ."

Shen Ling smiled and said gently and politely, no matter from any angle, it could not be seen that this person was a rogue who just smashed his own vase and framed her.

It seemed that she understood what Shen Ling meant, the matchmaker Chen's face turned blue and white for a while, and her hands were shaking with anger, "Brother Shen, what you said... Ordinary people say that business is not a good thing, we kindly tell others. My dear, it's fine if you don't agree, but to do such a thing, is it because I have no one in Chen Zhuang, and can only be bullied by you?" Chen matchmaker is also a hot person, and she instantly regained her own momentum and became angry. Chongchong Road.

Shen Ling's eyes widened innocently, "This aunt, it's okay if you accidentally smashed my vase, everyone is from the village, I don't expect you to pay, but it's not good for you to deny it, right? You In this way, how can I be so tolerant and generous not to let you lose money?"

"It's obviously you who smashed it yourself!" A woman behind the matchmaker Chen couldn't help but said angrily, her face extremely ugly.

Shen Ling walked to the main seat with a smile and sat down, and took Han Shi to sit on her lap. But in the daytime, they hugged and hugged without shame, sitting on a chair, which they had never seen in their lives. They couldn't help blushing for a while, but they stared at Shen Ling, anyway, they both It's not a big girl or a daughter-in-law. I can't see this kind of thing, so I'd better clarify the bottle thing first.

"I smashed it myself?" Shen Ling smiled, "This aunt's words are interesting, I smashed the bottle myself and falsely accused you of smashing it, why? I just didn't agree, it's nothing! Why am I blaming a few aunts? Do the aunts think anyone will believe what they say?"

"You..." The woman who spoke turned dark, but said a sentence Can't speak.

But the matchmaker Chen understood what Shen Ling said, and said a thousand blessings to Shen Ling, "Brother Shen, what are you doing, we are all villagers, why do you do this? Just a bottle, your family has a big business, and it's worth worrying about? "

Shen Ling chuckled, "Chen matchmaker is right, they all belong to the villagers, who cares about who? Getting married is a big deal, by the way, which couple are you talking about?"

Matchmaker Chen was a little confused, but her mind was spinning quickly, but she realized that Shen Ling was venting for his daughter-in-law, this is a fear His wife's man would never marry an equal wife. He thought that she could get away as long as she was submissive, but unexpectedly Shen Ling said again, is he marrying or not marrying, does he want to make trouble or not?

Matchmaker Chen was puzzled, but the pair were not her own relatives, so she directly confessed, "It's Chen Qiaoer, this is a flower that is a hundred miles away!"

No matter what Shen Ling thinks, what his daughter-in-law thinks, anyway, she is A matchmaker, get out first and then talk about it. If Shen Lingfei holds her and doesn't let her go, she insists that she smashed the bottle and asks her to lose money. I really don't know what this matter will be. It's really unknown if others believe her or Shen Ling. .

This person has a very good reputation outside! Too many people believe in him! Matchmaker Chen's eyes were complicated, and she suppressed the anger in her heart. For the first time, she knew that a good reputation could be used to harm others, forcing her to surrender.

"Chen Qiao'er! I've seen her before, and I really know her." Shen Ling nodded, Han Shi's body stiffened again, and he looked at Shen Ling.

Shen Ling pulled Han Shi to stand up, and asked Han Shi seriously in front of several people, "Daughter-in-law! You rescued the second son of Lord Futai, and you are good friends with the third son of Lord Futai. I have also You promised the third son of the Futai family that it would be up to you to marry anyone in the future. You also know this Chen Qiaoer, do you think you can marry him?"

"No!" Han Shi said angrily, he didn't understand Shen Ling's meaning is that he just doesn't agree with Shen Ling's marriage, no one can!

Shen Ling's eyes widened and said: "Then there is really no way, you don't agree, I don't dare to marry, otherwise you tell the two sons of the Futai family, and then put people in prison and kill them, I will pay Who to marry? Killing people's lives, but doing evil!"

Han Shi didn't understand, and was a little confused.

But the matchmaker Chen understood, and looked at Han Shi with dazed eyes. They had all heard of Shen Ling's family history and knew that he got the money by saving the son of a big family, but they didn't want it to be the Futai family. My son, I never thought that it was not Shen Ling who saved the life, but Shen Ling's daughter-in-law!

If the two young masters knew that they were proposing to Shen Ling and ran on the position of Shen Ling's daughter-in-law, the matchmaker Chen was in a cold sweat. She was really not afraid of Shen Ling taking the vase to talk about things. Although it was troublesome, in the end, even if she lost It's also a loss of money, it won't scare her, at most it will be aggrieved, but the matter of Shen Ling's daughter-in-law can be fatal!

What is the concept of Futai, that is the immediate boss of the county master, and they are people who have never even seen the county official.

Shen Ling looked at the matchmaker Chen with a smile, "Then there is no way, my daughter-in-law doesn't agree, in fact, I really want to marry, but I have seen that Chen Qiaoer, she is really good-looking, otherwise, Chen After you go back, matchmaker, help me ask Chen Qiaoer, is she afraid of being caught in prison? Is she afraid of death? If not, matchmaker Chen, you are not afraid of being implicated, so I will marry him! There is absolutely no hesitation."

Matchmaker Chen subconsciously took a step back, who would be implicated! Who should ask for him! The matchmaker Chen couldn't even say polite words. She was first frightened by Shen Ling with a vase, and then she was shocked by the forces behind Shen Ling's wife and broke into a cold sweat. Neither of these couples was easy to mess with, she really didn't want to do it again for a moment. stay here.

The matchmaker Chen turned around and left, followed by the two women who were watching the fun. They didn't respond, so they went out after chasing matchmaker Chen, "Sister-in-law, why are you going, wait for us, the vase doesn't make it clear. Well, what should we do if we lose money?"

"What do we lose? If we stay here, we will lose our lives." Chen matchmaker spat, but did not dare to face Shen Ling's family, but to the two women who followed.

Shen Ling watched the three of them go out the door, and then put his arms around Han Shi and kissed him on the cheek.

Han Shi burst into tears, "Do you want to marry Chen Qiao'er? Can you not marry..."

Shen Ling knew that Han Shi had misunderstood again, and hurriedly coaxed, "I'm scaring her! Don't cry, don't cry..." Shen Ling carefully He began to explain to Han Shi what he just said, and wanted to let Han Shi understand his sincerity. If he said this, as long as he had something to do with this matchmaker, no one would foolishly come up and say kiss.

Matchmaker Chen walked all the way, and the two women behind her caught up.

"Sister-in-law, why are you walking so fast, and that Shen Er! It's really abominable! It's a shame that others say that this person is so good, so Chen Qiaoer insists on marrying him, what a good person?! The whole place is a ruffian who wants to falsely accuse us. , No, I will pass it on to him when I go back, so that everyone knows who he is!"

Obviously, the person who spoke still didn't think about the Futai Lord, or it could be said that she didn't know what Futai was at all. Guan'er, I don't even know what Shen Ling said after that. After all, for a country woman, being able to distinguish between Tongsheng and Xiucai is already amazing. How can you know what the official rank is.

Matchmaker Chen glared at the man, "Go back and pass it on! I'll see what you say."

"What can I say, of course I'll tell the truth! He smashed the bottle himself and insisted on falsely accusing us of smashing it, and wanted us to lose money. He hugged his daughter-in-law during the day, shameless, bah!" The woman spit.

"Okay! Then go back and talk! When people ask you, why did Shen Er insist on smashing the bottle to frame you, what do you say? Why did Shen Er even smash the bottle and said that you would lose money, so why didn't you lose money? And What kind of hugs and hugs in the daytime, who is stupid enough to hug and hug in front of you? If you say it, someone will believe it! Go back and say it yourself! Let's see who believes you! If you are not afraid of death, go to the village head Go shout and let everyone know, it's better to let the Shen Er family hear, then, I see that you won't get into the prison!"

It's prison again, the woman doesn't understand, but she still remembers what Shen Ling said later Some words she didn't understand came, but she finally grasped the point and asked, "Sister-in-law, what is the Futai?"

Matchmaker Chen stared, "What is it! It's bigger than the county magistrate's official. Official!" The

woman was stunned for a long time before taking a deep breath, "Then Shen Ling's wife..." The

matchmaker Chen shook her head and glared at the two people behind her, "I tell you, if you don't want to cause trouble, today's It's all rotten in the stomach, do you know!"

"I know." The two women nodded quickly, with lingering fears, but no one knows how long it will rot in the stomach.