Chapter 82

Shen Ling hurried back to Chengxian, and asked Boss Wen to help find the mansion. He wanted to buy real estate in Chengxian.

Since Bifang wine came out of the cellar, with the foil of the lotus leaf wine glass, Shen Ling asked Shang Xian to hold a poetry meeting in Huaizhou, and recorded the poems about Bifang wine in "The Story of Flowers". , the price of Bifang wine is also rising, and even the "Hua Jian Ji" is no longer just a gift, but is sold in bookstores. As for Bifang wine, some people even took it to the capital to sell it, so Shang Xian found a steward to open a winery in the capital to sell wine, and wrote to Shen Ling to ask him whether he agreed or not. Shop gave Shang Xian a share as a reward for his hard work.

In general, apart from the investment and the final payment to the Wen family, Shen Ling still has a lot of money in his hand, so he also bought a house. Boss Wen knew that Shen Ling was going to buy a house in Cheng County, and he was very active. Let Wen Chengrong go out every day to inquire about the good house, prepare it for Shen Ling, and let Shen Ling choose.

General Wei did not live in the county government this time, but chose to live in the wounded barracks, mixing with the wounded and sick, but he lived in a single room.

"Brother Shen? This way!" Wei Jing waved at Shen Ling, showing a gauze wrapped around his shirtless shirt, smiling brightly, surrounded by wounded soldiers, including Shang De.

Shen Ling walked towards Wei Jing, bowed respectfully, and said hello.

"Brother Shen, sit down! I heard that you are buying a house in Cheng County?" Wei Jing asked.

"Well, since there is business here, it's better to have a place to stay." Shen Ling said.

"It also makes sense. If you haven't found a house yet, I'll recommend two for you. I'm familiar with the county magistrate. He must know what good houses are here." Wei Jing smiled.

Shen Ling waved his hand quickly, "General Wei, don't make fun of me, how dare I ask the magistrate to help me find a house, what am I! Don't scare me!"

"No way, Magistrate Chen is a very good person and my friend." Wei Jing said.

Shen Ling firmly refused, only saying that he had already entrusted the Wen family, and it was not good to entrust others. Wei Jing stopped entanglement, and turned to Shen Ling and said, "Shang De, you know each other, let's have a bar together at night!"

"No. General Wei! You are injured and cannot drink alcohol." Shen Ling's face was cold.

"I met before the bed for a long time! How can I not have a drink, Brother Shen! I can definitely drink a small one, right! Before I was seriously injured, I never had a good chat with Brother Shangde, and now I can finally get off the ground and walk. Well, then this wine must be a drink."

Wei Jing and Shangde knew each other before? ! Shen Ling looked at the two of them. Shen Ling had been thinking about how to get Han Shi out without hurting her face. She also had to consider the location of the house. She never realized that the two knew each other. She was a little surprised for a while.

"You don't know? I thought you found it?" Wei Jing said in surprise. In Shen Ling's mind, it should have been discovered long ago, right? He didn't avoid anyone when he talked to Shang De!

Shen Ling was stunned for a while, "Uh...no."

"Oh, I told you, Shangde saved my life on the battlefield!" Wei Jing patted Shangde on the shoulder, "It's also because of this that he was injured. "

Shang De held a small wooden stick in his mouth, his eyes were flat, and he looked at Shen Ling quietly, as if he was still the silly man.

Shen Ling: ...

Speaking of which, General Wei, there are probably quite a few people who have saved your life!

"Have a drink!" Wei Jing invited again.

"You drink water, I'll drink with General Shang, that's fine." Shen Ling said.

Wei Jing froze. In fact, he just wanted to drink. Now that he finally got up from the bed, how could he not drink? He was dying of hunger.

"Okay!" Shang De nodded, turned his head and instructed Wei Jing, "General, the injured are not allowed to drink, and there is no alcohol in the wounded barracks, so I will accompany you to drink water."

"Then let me drink water too! I don't. Good wine." Shen Ling nodded quickly.

Don't you even smell the wine? Wei Jing was very sad. Helplessly said: "At least have a plate of peanuts?"

Shen Ling prepared peanuts for Wei Jing, and also prepared Liang Baikai. Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling with very sad eyes, and the three went out of the barracks to find a secluded place. After chatting, Shen Ling poured Liang Baikai into the wine jar and gave Wei Jing a jar for each of them, while he stayed with his own wine jar and opened the seal.

Really cool water! Wei Jing was in despair. He and Shang De just had to drink water. Why did Shen Ling also drink water?

Wei Jing felt lonely, Shen Ling turned to Shang De and said, "Shang Xian has been busy lately, do you want to see him? I'll call him over."

Shang De heard the words and shook his head quickly, "No no no! Let him take care of him. Just wait ! I won't see him for now."

"Actually, it's not good." Shen Ling frowned, "You have to meet once to know if it's your brother! If it's the same name and surname, you have to continue. Just go find it." He also has to confirm the identity of Shangxian! Shang De does not cooperate, he really has no choice.

"No no no! I can't see him!" Shang De firmly refused, looking terrified.

"After the war, won't you find your brother?" Shen Ling asked.

"For the time being...don't be in a hurry..." Shang De looked at other places with a guilty conscience.

What's going on? Although I wasn't in a hurry to see my brother before, but I was worried that seeing him would not add to the sadness. Now, it seems to be panic.

Shen Ling squinted, just as he was about to speak, Wei Jing interrupted, turned to Shang De and asked, "My daughter-in-law?"

"Hmm." Shang De nodded dully.

"Then let's meet!" Wei Jing smiled.

"Wait a minute, General Wei, what do you mean?" Shen Ling was puzzled.

"Brother Shang and I are engaged, Shang Xian is my new husband." Wei Jing narrowed his eyes with a smile.

Shen Ling: ! ! !

Shen Ling turned to Shang De suddenly, how could he remember Shang Xian said that he was going to Jinzhou to join relatives, but it was actually a blind date, because he didn't want to marry in Jinzhou, so he slipped away and settled in Huaizhou temporarily? ! It stands to reason that he should not have a relationship!

Shang De shrank his head suddenly, and muttered: "I didn't mean it...I didn't want to..."

Wei Jing patted Shang De's shoulder with a smile, "Brother Shang, don't worry, I will take good care of your brother. , you have saved my life, and I will definitely not let my brother

down." Shang De's head shrank even lower.

Shen Ling: "General Shang, what's going on?" Shen Ling was puzzled.

Shang De didn't say anything, Wei Jing already said: "Didn't you meet Brother Shang again? Brother Shang mentioned that he has a younger brother, and after chatting and thinking it was suitable, they decided to get married. That's it, it didn't take a few days. "

Shen Ling: ...

General Wei, don't you have to tell your family about your engagement? Are you not the heir of the Wei family? After chatting, I decided that it was suitable, was it a bit too playful, and what was the matter with Shang De's abused expression, Shen Ling widened his eyes and showed his disbelief with all his expressions.

"By the way, since Shang Xian is with you, you can help me hand over the token to him!" Wei Jing handed over a jade pendant with the word Wei engraved on it, and Wei Jing said calmly, "I have already taken the token of the Shang family. It's here, Brother Shang has given it to me." Wei Jing patted his chest, apparently it was a pendant or something.

Shen Ling took it in a daze, held the jade pendant in the palm of his hand, feeling very inconceivable, and looked at Shang De, "Does your brother know about the engagement?"

Shang De shook his head.

Shen Ling sucked in a breath. With Shang Xian's character, if he knew that his brother had already arranged a marriage for him, he might be able to directly pick him up and kill him in Chengxian County to destroy his brother's humanity.

"If you tell him, I'll be dead." Shand still raised his head and said.

Shen Ling nodded, "I also think you are dead." Shen Ling believed Wei Jing's words this time. Although he didn't know what happened, it must have been Wei Jing using some means to get Shang De to marry Shang Xian. But why does Wei Jing have to marry Shang Xian? Does he know him?

Thinking of this, Shen Ling raised his head and asked Wei Jing, "General Wei knows Shang Xian?"

Wei Jing smiled, "Yes, I have his portrait." Wei Jing took out a folded piece of paper from his arms. , open it to Shen Ling to see, it is the portrait of Shang Xian drawn by Shen Ling.

Shen Ling:

"I drew this." Shen Ling said.

"Yes, Brother Shang said that this is what his brother looks like, and then he gave the painting to me as a token." Wei Jing said.

Shen Ling looked at Shang De, saying, you have sent out a lot of tokens!

Shang De's head lowered, not knowing what to think, he gathered up his courage and looked up at Wei Jing and said, "General Wei! Let's... can we pretend that nothing happened? I just said something, my brother. He has a bad temper, has a grumpy personality, is cunning and savage, and is not as good as I said before. You don't have to marry him, so just pretend I didn't say anything? Give me back the marriage certificate!"

Wei Jing's face Yi Leng said, "Brother Shang, if you sign the marriage certificate, you will be your husband. It's more serious than worshipping. Besides, I have already sent a letter to my parents, asking them to prepare the things I need for my wedding, and to set an auspicious day to entertain guests. Where is it? Is there room for change?"

Shang De lowered his head again, almost crying.

Shen Ling could be sure that Wei Jing knew Shang Xian.

When they went back, Shen Ling did not go back to the tent to rest, but went to General Wei's tent, "Please take a seat." Wei Jing smiled.

Shen Ling paused, sat down, and was a little embarrassed, and said, "Let me tell you straight! Shang Xian... He is my steward." Shen Ling thought for a while, and added, "I'm also my friend, I know that General Shang has a carefree personality, so I have some doubts about this marriage, so I want to ask the general, what is his intention?"

Shen Ling's eyes were wary, and his expression was a little cold, Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling for a long time. , his face became cold, "Brother Shen, you have a husband, right?"

"Yes."

"So, you should stay away from my husband." Wei Jing said.

wipe! Does this mean that he suspects that he has an affair with Shang Xian? Shen Ling was shocked and stood up suddenly, very embarrassed, okay! His behavior today seems a little too suspicious, but he is purely because this matter is too bizarre, and since Shang Xian's identity is unknown, he has to give Mu Wu an explanation, and now there is such a thing Shit, he has to figure it out!

Shen Ling thought for a while and then explained: "General, you misunderstood. Shang Xian and I are just friends, so I came here to ask, and there is no other meaning."

Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling for a long time, and seemed to confirm what he said. However, Shen Ling looked calm and could not see anything wrong. Wei Jing also said: "I have known Shang Xian before, and I am sincere to ask for a kiss, and there is no malicious intent. I hope you can understand."

"But also It's incredible!" Shen Ling said with a frown.

"My affairs with him are a bit complicated. In short, I am sincere." Wei Jing said seriously.

But you still didn't say anything! Shen Ling was a little helpless, but Wei Jing really didn't seem to want to continue talking, so Shen Ling could only nod his head.

"Okay! General Wei doesn't want to talk about it. I'm going back to pick up my husband to Chengxian in the past few days. I will naturally be able to see Shang Xian, General Wei's token, and I will pass it on. It's just General Wei, Are you sure that the person in the painting is General Shang De's younger brother, the Shang Xian you know?"

He checked around to confirm Shang Xian's identity, but he was not sure! What if someone pretends to be Shang Xian? Otherwise, how to explain Shang Xian's behavior of stealing into Mu's forbidden area? and many more! Shen Ling was startled and looked at Wei Jing.

Wei Jing saw that Shen Ling's expression suddenly became surprised, and he was a little puzzled, "What's wrong?"

Wei Jing is opposite to the Mu family, Wei Jing and Shang Xian know each other, so is Shang Xian also standing on Wei Jing's side? , he naturally has a reason to be close to the Mu family, and wants to obtain the secrets of the Mu family!

Shen Ling suddenly understood, and with this understanding, everything can be linked together.

"General Wei, is the person in the painting really Shang Xian?"

"Naturally! And I also know the existence of Brother Shang De, but when I met Shang Xian before, I didn't see him." Wei Jing showed a trace smile.

Therefore, Shang Xian is Shang Xian, and he is close to him and the Mu family in order to help Wei Jing bring down the Mu family.

"Shang Xian, do you know about the inner thief?" Shen Ling asked in a low voice.

Wei Jing's face was stunned, and he listened to the movement outside the tent. After confirming that no one was eavesdropping, he shook his head, "He doesn't know, Brother Shen, what happened?

" On the ground? Shen Ling shook his head and did not answer.

"Did he do anything dangerous? Otherwise, why would you ask that?" Wei Jing took a step closer and asked.

Uh... Is it counted if you sneak into the forbidden area of ​​Mu's house and get caught by Mu Wu? Shen Ling didn't answer.

Wei Jing's face turned cold, "I'm going to Huaizhou."

"General Wei, Huaizhou is the Mu family's territory." Shen Ling reminded, if it's a little suspicious of being sent to the door to be slaughtered.

"It's okay, he doesn't dare to do anything to me." Wei Jing said.

"You're still injured."

"It's okay, you can get out of bed already."

Shen Ling missed a clue, Wei Jing made up his mind to go to Huaizhou, and no one could stop him. Forget it, Shen Ling is no longer in charge of Wei Jing's affairs, he can't stop him, Shen Ling just wants to take Han Shi back to Cheng County, find a house to live in, and stay away from these people, these people Fighting is too deadly, he still hides honestly and waits for them to finish the fight.

The next day, Wei Jing urged Shen Ling to go to Huaizhou together, but Shen Ling refused, and went back to Huaizhou with Wei Jing, and was seen by Mu Futai, which was definitely not a good thing. He couldn't stop Wei Jing from going to Huaizhou, and Wei Jing couldn't force Shen Ling to be with him.

Shen Ling waited for a day before setting off, and when he arrived in Huaizhou, he went straight to Mu's house, while Wei Jing entered the city of Huaizhou and lived in the backyard of the county government, making everyone known.

Shen Ling went to Mu Mansion to pick up Han Shi, saying that he was disturbed for a long time and was very disturbed. His matter was over, so he wanted to pick up Han Shi back, and gave Mrs. Mu a few bottles of homemade elixir. Han Shi and Mu San The young master said goodbye to Yiyi, and this was the only way to leave.

In the small yard of Shen Ling's house in Huaizhou City, Han Shi walked around the yard with a slightly bulging stomach. Shen Ling squatted beside the small vegetable garden and watered it. The small vegetable garden was already full of weeds. After Shen Ling came back, he took care of it and put The weeds were pulled out, and although most of the vegetables inside had grown crooked, they were not dead yet. Shen Ling simply watered them to see if they could be rescued.

Han Shi was circling in the yard, Shen Ling said that he needed to do more activities, but he had never been lazy.

Han Shi looked at Shen Ling as he walked, and asked, "I don't think I saw Shang Xian today? Isn't he busy coming to talk to you when you come back?"

Shen Ling put the water ladle back in the bucket Inside, he looked up, "Maybe he's busy! Don't worry about him."

"Oh." Han Shi nodded and continued to walk around the yard with his stomach outstretched. The sun was warm and comfortable.