Chapter 121

"Is this that thing?" Mu Hongyuan had already opened it, and opened it to see that even if Shen Ling was his friend, he couldn't completely believe Shen Ling's words without looking at it.

Shen Ling was not nervous at all, he had already read it long before hiding things. When Mu Wu stole the things, he had already eliminated all those directly related to the Mu residence. A little prince, after all, it is impossible for the prince to direct directly, and it is already extremely secret to be able to see the shadow of the prince from the evidence.

"This has something to do with the prince, could it be..." Mu Hongyuan frowned, but his political sense was still not sharp enough to see the seriousness of these problems. He didn't understand at all. As long as it is involved in collaborating with the enemy and betraying the country, it is enough to make a prince unharmed.

"Old Fu is directly ordered by the prince, it is impossible to have nothing to do with it." Shen Ling has seen the articles written by Mu Hongyuan, and he has seen the strategies he made. He has long known the level of Mu Hongyuan, and he is very clear that he has no politics at all. Smell, it seems that Mu Futai has never taught Mu Hongyuan these things. Mu Hongyuan is not even as good as ordinary small officials in these things. Shen Ling is not afraid that Mu Hongyuan will see the seriousness of the problem.

Mu Hongyuan nodded dazedly, but vaguely seemed to have something to do with the prince, and it didn't seem to matter. Most of the blame was put on Old Fu, so it should be fine! Moreover, the crown prince is the heir, and after supervising the country, it is different from the past. This is unclear and unclear evidence, and it has no effect in thinking.

Mu Hongyuan was relieved and put away the official document, "Okay, I will go, but what do I have to say? Shen Ling, I have never understood these things, what do you think I should say? Should I kneel down and say Apologize? Slap yourself a few times, first cry and apologize for grabbing the room and bedding, grabbing the seats and meals?"

Shen Ling heard the words and wanted to slap Mu Hongyuan's face, can you forget those little things before? This is the key point. ? Is it the point! !

But Mu Hongyuan seemed to be very nervous about what happened before, and Shen Ling also said: "It's okay, you just pretend that nothing happened, I'll go back with you, watch you go in to find him, and then wait for you in the yard, After you go in, remember that you must talk to Xiao San about what you want to keep in the Mu family, and then force him to swear to help you keep it. If a person like him goes back on his words, he will die. In the future, his own cronies will not believe him, and he will not dare to violate his oath."

Mu Hongyuan nodded, feeling that what Shen Ling said was very reasonable, and nodded heavily, "Okay! You go back with me and help me. Cheer up!"

Shen Ling nodded and followed Mu Hongyuan back together. On the way, he also added many small details to avoid being questioned by Xiao San. Mu Hongyuan said seriously: "Don't worry, I won't betray you, no matter how he asks, I won't say you gave me this thing."

"That's good." Shen Ling nodded.

The Shen family, someone had already returned to the Shen family one step faster than them, Xiao San heard his subordinate's reply and gritted his teeth silently, "If Shen Ling were not my savior, just by his means, he could have died a hundred times. Time!"

Duan Rui took a step forward with a smile and said, "Only a person like Your Highness who values ​​love and righteousness can endure Shen Ling, and Shen Ling just knew that His Highness was like this, so he dared to act like this. His Highness is broad-minded and a person. Renshan, Duan Rui is willing to go through fire and water for His Highness, and never give up."

"Come on, don't put a high hat on me, and find someone to watch over him, so as not to make any mistakes." Xiao Sand said.

"Yes." Duan Rui bowed, thought for a while, and then asked, "It seems that now, whether it is Mu Wu or Shen Ling, the purpose is to protect the Mu family before handing over the evidence, what does Your Highness think? Duan Rui actually wanted to ask, what his Highness intends to do with the revenge of the pursuit and killing of the two generals of Chuzhou who were almost killed, so that the Mu family can really be tolerated? Even if he ascends to the throne in the future, will he not be calculated?

Xiao San laughed lightly, "Of course I can't care about it. When I take the throne, the matter of the Mu family has already been settled, so what else should I care about?"

What about when the dust settles? Duan Rui wanted to ask, on the one hand, he hoped that Xiao San would really value friendship, love and protect the two generals of the Wei family, and be willing to avenge them, but on the other hand, he could not watch Xiao San violate his oath, a person whose future goal is to be a king , If you go back on your words, then the people below will be too at a loss.

As soon as Shen Ling and others entered the yard, Xiao San already knew that Duan Rui jumped on the beam and hid, guarding Xiao San at all times.

Outside the door, Mu Hongyuan looked at Shen Ling blankly. Shen Ling clenched his fists to cheer him up, and then Mu Hongyuan took a deep breath and pushed the door in. Xiao Sanzheng was reading with a book in his hand, as if he wanted to continue working hard. Studying and taking the exam again next year.

Mu Hongyuan knelt down immediately, tears falling down, "His Royal Highness! The villain has eyes and does not know Mount Tai, don't bother with me about the previous things! I didn't mean to rob you of your food, They robbed you of your seat on the carriage, and even robbed you of your bedding in the Shen family! I didn't even know your identity before! Those who don't know are innocent!"

Xiao San was already well-dressed, but he was already thinking about what to use. The price can be used to retrieve the evidence from Mu Hongyuan, but Mu Hongyuan's god came to hold it back. What was Mu Hongyuan talking about just now? What happened before, shouldn't the most important thing at this moment be in Mu Hongyuan's hands! certificate! according to! ! What else are you talking about!

Xiao San put down the book, walked up to Mu Hongyuan, pulled the person up, and didn't intend to pretend to be surprised, asked how do you know my identity or something, and said directly: "What?"

"Ah? "Mu Hongyuan was pulled up by Xiao San, and the whole person was blinded, why would Xiao San know that he brought something?

"Duan Rui!" Xiao Sand said.

Duan Rui instantly jumped off the beam and fell behind Mu Hongyuan. He closed the door with his backhand, leaned on the door, and smiled at Mu Hongyuan.

Mu Hongyuan looked at the person behind him in horror, "Who are you?"

"Duan Rui." Duan Rui smiled.

The person surnamed Duan next to the third prince... The Duan family... "Little Prince!" Mu Hongyuan said in horror.

"Don't dare, you are a friend of my Highness, I'm just a subordinate, how can I be so nice to you as a little prince? Just call me Duan Rui."

Mu Hongyuan was about to kneel to Duan Rui, he was only the second son of a prefecture's office , Duan Rui is the eldest son of Duan Wangye's family, can this be compared! Xiao San reached out to hold Mu Hongyuan, smiled, "Give me something!" Xiao San stretched out his hand to get it.

Mu Hongyuan was startled and jumped away suddenly, "No!" This is the talisman of the Mu family. "Your Highness... Your Highness, we have to discuss the conditions first."

"Brother Mu! Guess, how many moves can you take under Duan Rui?" Xiao San smiled calmly.

Mu Hongyuan shrank in the corner, like a good-looking woman who was about to be forced, with tears in her eyes, very much looking forward to Shen Ling rushing in to save him, but this possibility is too small.

"You...you can't..."

"Okay! You're scared, let's talk about the conditions!" Xiao San crouched beside Mu Hongyuan, "In addition to not hurting the Mu family, trying to protect your family, and What requirements?"

"I...you can't copy my family's property!" Mu Hongyuan said quickly, their family has been rich all their lives, how can they be poor, Mu Hongyuan also knows that what he has committed is too big, think It is difficult to escape completely safe and sound, but if the family is safe and sound, and the family wealth can be guarded, it will be good, and he will not dare to ask for anything more.

Xiao San nodded, "Then who do you think will pay for the people who died in the Battle of Chuzhou?"

Mu Hongyuan was speechless, just stared blankly at Xiao San, his lips trembling, of course he knew him Dad's sin is unforgivable, but that's his dad! No matter what, he has to protect him.

"Then let Old Fu pay for his life?" Xiao San suddenly laughed.

Mu Hongyuan stiffened for a moment and nodded heavily, "Just him! He was the culprit in the first place."

"Then, there are no other problems.

" Xiao San said that Mr. Fu should bear the responsibility for the battle of Chuzhou. He was really relieved. Such a crime, the Mu Mansion really couldn't bear it. Xiao San stretched out his hand, and Mu Hongyuan slowly stretched out his hand. He slipped into his sleeve, took out a stack of letter paper, and handed it to Xiao San.

Xiao San raised his hand and handed it to Duan Rui. Duan Rui quickly opened it and looked at Xiao San with ecstasy. After all this, the prince is finished.

Xiao San also sighed in relief, "Okay." Xiao San looked at Mu Hongyuan, "Go away! I'll remember your merit." Isn't that how Shen Ling appeases Mu Hongyuan? He could just follow along.

Hearing this, Mu Hongyuan was also a little overjoyed. He quickly stood up and bowed to Xiao San, "Thank you, Your Highness!"

Xiao San patted Mu Hongyuan's shoulder and watched him lean against the wall to leave before he said to Duan Rui: "You bring the things back in person."

"What about His Highness?"

"I'll follow behind and leave Huaizhou immediately. I'm afraid I'm about to be exposed. Let's go separately, the goal is not so obvious."

Duan Rui did not speak, he I also feel that the situation of the third prince is becoming more and more dangerous. Now that even Mu Hongyuan knows his identity, how far is it from Mufutai? It is also good to leave early. "Then leave today." Duan Rui said solemnly, if Mu Hongyuan went back the more he thought about it, the more wrong it became, and revealed the news to Mu Futai, it would be bad.

Xiao San also knew Duan Rui's concerns and nodded.

In the yard, Shen Ling saw Mu Hongyuan come out, and when he was walking away from Xiao San's house, he went up to support him.

Mu Hongyuan raised his head and said, "I am done, I gave him the things, and he said to keep the wealth of my Mu family." Mu Hongyuan raised a smile.

Shen Ling's mood is a bit complicated. He really didn't think about keeping the wealth of Mu Mansion, but he didn't expect this matter to be so important in Mu Hongyuan's heart. The family also instructed: "His identity..."

"Don't worry, I won't say it, I actually..." Mu Hongyuan scratched his head, "I don't want my eldest brother to really get what he wanted and make so many mistakes. How can I continue to make mistakes? It's true that he is the son of the Mu family, but I am also the second son of the Mu family, the Mu family, he is not alone."