Chapter 79

Shen Ling rested in the wounded barracks for one night, and the next day began to investigate the immortal's giving of medicine. Shang De's leg was bandaged by Shen Ling again, but he did not undergo surgery, and he followed Shen Ling to investigate the next day.

"General Shang, tell me the details carefully, let me listen to Doctor Xing and analyze it." Shen Ling said.

"Oh." Shand nodded, repeating what he had been repeating for the past two days.

Shen Ling nodded slightly and looked at Doctor Xing, who was sitting on the main seat, "What do you think?"

"Didn't you ask you to investigate?" Doctor Xing said strangely, "I was hit in the head, these two days. It's been a headache, I'll just listen to it, you can decide for yourself."

Shen Ling was helpless, "Then I'll decide by myself! If I can't find out who's to blame? I won't do this thankless thing, I am Volunteers come here out of kindness to save people, not to solve cases."

"Then I am!" Doctor Xing glared, "I don't know how to investigate cases!"

"So you pushed it to me. Right?" Shen Ling was speechless, ready to quit, "I still don't believe it, General Wei really handed this matter over to the two of us, and the people in the court don't move, right? The other people in charge of this matter. What? Why can't we investigate together?"

Doctor Xing didn't speak, his brows were slightly wrinkled.

"Xing Lao, think for yourself, did you believe that General Wei only handed things over to the two of us? There must be other people who are investigating this matter, and that wave of talents is doing this professionally. People didn't even show a face, and let the three of us run around here to investigate, what does this mean?! If we can't find out, will it be blamed on us? When we are the culprits?! Ha! I'm sinking Ling is not a very smart person, but he is not stupid either! It's definitely not a good thing for you to push me, I push you, and you end up on my head!"

Doctor Xing murmured: "Do you think there are still a group of people investigating this matter, you and I don't know?"

"Sure! General Wei wants to know who the immortal is, so he will only give it to the two of us. Are laymen coming to investigate? Also, let's investigate the case, we won't even give any of our subordinates, and the other wave of people won't even show their faces. It's so mysterious that I won't do it! No matter what they do, don't do it. Count on Lao Tzu!"

Doctor Xing also felt that what Shen Ling said was reasonable, and after thinking about it, he really felt that if General Wei wanted to investigate this matter, he would definitely not just leave it to these doctors to investigate, definitely There are other people investigating, but they don't know who the other party is and where to investigate. Isn't it too strange?

Moreover, Shen Ling's speculation is not unreasonable. If the other party can't find out, and if they have to take responsibility, then these few of them who put the case on the bright side, will it be easy to take the blame? ?

Doctor Xing looked at Shang De, "General Shang, dare to ask if there is another group of people investigating?"

"No! What's wrong with the two of you, suddenly so angry?" Shang De was a little confused.

Shen Ling looked at Shang De with a cold face, "Then let me ask you, has anyone asked you about things other than the kitchen? Except for us."

"Yes! Many people have come to ask me these past two days. There have been two or three interrogations." Shang De said.

Shen Ling spread his hands to Doctor Xing, "You see! There must be other people looking into this matter. In that case, let's take a break! It will be thankless when the time comes, and maybe we will have to take the blame, it's really boring. Now, Mr. Xing, everyone is very busy. I got the imperial decree and became a royal merchant. There are a lot of things to be busy with! If you want to come, you are not free! Doing various things, I see the people in the court! They are very busy, and we don't need help from us."

Doctor Xing's face was also a little bad. He kindly came to the military camp to help, and even put down the business in the county. He even came here and was deceived and used. Doctor Xing nodded. He was already a bit hot-tempered. Seeing this, he felt even more bored. When he greeted Xing Liang, he would go back to pack his luggage and prepare to go back to the county.

"Doctor Xing, Doctor Shen, what are you doing? What happened? Why are you two so angry?" Seeing that the two of them were about to pack up and go home, Shang De became anxious and hurriedly lame. Stand up to block.

"General Shang, since General Wei doesn't trust us, let's go back to our respective homes!" Shen Ling said.

"What is distrust? General Wei entrusted us with the affairs of the wounded barracks, and these hundreds of lives were handed over to us. Is this still called distrust?! As for the other group of people you mentioned, there is no one at all! How can I get angry and leave because of such an unwarranted guess? I, Shangde, swear here, if I deceive the two of you in the slightest, I will be killed in battle and wrapped in horse leather."

"General Shang, you should go back and ask carefully . Once you ask the people from the county government office, come and convince us! I believe that you didn't lie to us, but I also believe that you are also the one who was deceived, okay! I won't say anything else, I just ask you, this is the second time the immortal has given medicine Come on! Since General Wei wants to investigate, didn't he investigate the first time? Why did we take over the second investigation, but we didn't even know the results of the first investigation? Dare to ask, the first wave of investigations immortals gave medicine Who is the person responsible for? Could it be that there is no investigation at all? If we can't get the results of the first investigation, how can we investigate further? How can we believe that there is no other group of people continuing to investigate the second immortal medicine? After hearing this , Doctor

Xing believed even more firmly in Shen Ling's guess, nodded his head and said angrily: "Shen Ling is right, there have been immortals giving medicine before, how come General Wei asked us to investigate but even the first immortal gave medicine. Don't tell us the results of the investigation? Or do you think we don't need to know, just check it out? Are you kidding us?"

"The two of you." Shangde cupped his hands, "There is some truth to what the two of you said, but again, I, Shangde, have never lied to the two of you. I treat the two of you with all sincerity. Since the two have doubts, please Give me some time, I will ask clearly, if there is another group of people looking into this matter, I will definitely explain it to the two of you!"

Shen Ling looked at Doctor Xing, Doctor Xing seemed to be a little hesitant, Shen Ling said: " Why don't we wait?"

"Alright, I'm just here to save people anyway, so I don't care about this matter."

Shen Ling nodded slightly, and the corner of his mouth tickled slightly. Since he was asked to investigate, he must investigate carefully! We must investigate how much Wei Jing knew.

Shang De went to the county office limping, and Shen Ling made an angry look from time to time to arch the fire, which made Doctor Xing also indignant, and then the two squatted together and sulked, feeling that Wei Jing had betrayed their trust and sincerity.

In front of the fire, Shen Ling turned the roasted chicken on it, and Doctor Xing murmured, "General Wei shouldn't be such a person! With such a disagreement, he's not a villain, shouldn't he!"

Shen Ling smiled, "I can't say the same thing. Maybe General Wei is too busy to forget? After all, fighting is the most important thing now."

Doctor Xing was silent for a long time. After a while, he was still dissatisfied. I have a sincere heart for him. He came to the hospital to find me before, and when he came in, he bent down and gave a big salute, asking me to treat the wounded soldiers. How candid and sincere he is, I can't imagine..."

"Here, do you want to eat?" Shen Lingcuo He placed the roast chicken and handed it to Xing Liang, who had been staring at the roast chicken for a long time.

"Thank you, Mr. Shen." Xing Liang narrowed his eyes with a smile.

Shen Ling turned to Doctor Xing, "That day, I went to the street downstairs of Yantai Building to stand all night, just to see the immortal, General Wei also looked sincere and forthright, even to show his sincerity, he went out of Yantai Building to meet me and Wen Wen. The young master kept vigil together and stood for the night to show his respect for the immortals, so isn't he still investigating the identities of immortals?"

Doctor Xing lowered his head, did not speak for a long time, and finally sighed deeply, "No. It's time to investigate!"

"Yes!" Shen Ling agreed, "I'm different from General Wei. I went downstairs in Yantai that day with all my heart, but if I could meet the immortals, I felt very honored, how dare I have anything. Other thoughts, but General Wei said that he respected and respected, but his behavior... To tell the truth, I was very surprised when I heard General Wei investigate the identity of the immortal."

Doctor Xing's face became even more lonely.

Shang De jumped over with a limping leg, sweating profusely, followed by two men dressed as soldiers, Shang De saw Shen Ling and the two and quickly smiled: "I asked, you two, this is a misunderstanding Ah! The two of you must not continue to be angry."

Shen Ling looked at Shang De's leg, so did Doctor Xing, Xing Liang looked at Shang De sympathetically, and said, "General Shang, pay attention to the wound! It's gone."

Shang De froze for a moment, and waved his hand indifferently, "What is my injury, the innocence of the general is the most important thing! I will not let you continue to misunderstand the general! You two, hurry up and explain to the two gentlemen Just a moment."

Neither Shen Ling nor Doctor Xing said a word, but watched silently. The two stepped forward, and one of them said, "I am General Wei's personal soldier, and I investigated the medicine given by the immortal before. , this is my colleague who is investigating with me. The reason why I didn't inform the two of the previous investigation results is because we found nothing. We did inquire about General Shang, just to confirm some other The matter has nothing to do with the investigation, there is nothing else."

Shen Ling said: "Tell me about everything that happened."

"Yes." The man cupped his hands and slowly said the previous investigation.

At first, when Wei Jing asked people to investigate the immortal, the county government also found that the old man was knocked out at the door, so they went to investigate the person directly and took a confession. Only then did they know that the so-called immortal did not fly away from the sky. When I entered, I went through the back door of the county government office, and the immortal had some conversations with the old gatekeeper, and gave the gatekeeper a string of copper coins. Of course, they had already collected the money.

Moreover, they later found out that the teapot brought by the immortal was actually taken from the adjacent guest room, not brought by the immortal. After the doctor's inspection, he was fascinated by the drug. On the whole, this immortal, except for the magical life-saving water, has no other special features. It is almost the same as the mortals. They also asked the immortal through the gatekeeper. The height and appearance are only a rough idea. After the general Wei's dictation, I know that this immortal has small eyes and looks like a young man, and knows nothing about it.

And these, in fact, many people know that they have been spread out long ago, and Shangde also had a conversation with this immortal, knowing that the other party was a young man, the reason why they asked Shangde before was also to determine the appearance of the immortal , used to build temples for immortals in the future, and it is really irrelevant to the investigation.

Seeing that the other party finished speaking, Shen Ling asked, "Who are the people who are investigating the second wave? We don't mean to let them investigate, at least let's talk to us, right?

" The people who didn't have the second wave of investigation were the two who thought too much. After the first investigation, General Wei already understood that the other party was a mortal rather than a fairy, but he didn't know where he got some fairy water before he made it. These immortals are here."

Shen Ling was a little stiff, but he couldn't see the slightest bit, and the other party continued: "General Wei understands that if the other party is a mortal, I'm afraid he doesn't want to show it to others, but this matter has to be investigated. After all, the general is going to explain to Shangfeng in the future, the two are smart and careful, so they should understand." The soldier said slowly.

Doctor Xing, who is as careful as he is smart, squinted and nodded, pretending to understand, it's okay, he doesn't understand, it's okay to ask Shen Ling to explain to him later.

Shen Ling nodded, "I understand!" It doesn't matter here. When he enters the capital one day, there will be many people who want to know the truth of this matter. Wei Jing must investigate further.

Doctor Xing: Look! Shen Ling understands!

"Since that's the case, then, the immortals will use the means again. The two are neither members of the court, but also the doctor in charge of the military camp. It is appropriate for the two to investigate."

Shen Ling nodded, "I understand. , In fact, General Wei doesn't want to know the identity of that person, right?" That's why they let these doctors go, and the chance of professional misunderstanding is too low.

The surroundings were quiet, only a few people like Shen Ling were surrounding the fire. At this moment, the wounded barracks was almost empty. It was night again, and the three of Shen Ling found a secluded place to have a barbecue. Shen Ling said it calmly. So does the other side.

"No!" The soldier said: "Actually, the general wanted to know, but he didn't want to know, so he asked two people to inquire."

Shen Ling remembered what Doctor Xing said. If the identity is found, Wei Jing can come and ask him to come out. And so on, although this is just Doctor Xing's guess, but I'm afraid it's also a real thought somewhere in Wei Jing's heart, so Wei Jing also wants to know. As for the part that Wei Jing doesn't want to know, it's about his love for the savior. The heart of protection!

man! It was a contradiction, wasn't it?

"Then leave it to us, and then let it be, right?" Shen Ling asked.

"That's the truth, but the general guessed one thing wrong, that is, Dr. Shen, you are too meticulous and smart, so let you investigate, I'm afraid it's not a matter of resignation, but it's up to you."

Shen Ling smiled, "I like it." The

soldier said, "Since the two of you have been ordered to investigate, then I will also explain what the general means. The specifics are for the two of you to decide on your own. I can only say that the general's meaning is the most important. It's good to find out what the immortals did, and the extraordinary people."

"Why?" Doctor Xing asked.

Shen Ling nodded, "General Wei takes care of the overall situation, and I admire it."

Doctor Xing turned his head to look at Shen Ling, very sad, and he would seem stupid to answer this way, do you know! If you don't give any face at all, can you still be a good colleague?

"Doctor Shen is very clever, I admire it."

"The little general is also very powerful. It must be very hard to stay in Chengxian to control the situation." The

soldier blinked, "I am an ordinary soldier, and I am General Wei's personal soldier. "

Okay! That's it!" Shen Ling nodded and stood up, "We're fine, we'll continue to investigate tomorrow, and we'll make a lot of noise. Let's discuss anything in the future! Just say it straight, we are very happy to cooperate, and we don't have to play with us as chess pieces behind the scenes. After all, my chess piece will occasionally play chess by myself, which is not very easy to control.

" I'll tell the general, Doctor Shen, I'm sorry." The soldier bowed.

After sending off the blinded Shang De and the two soldiers, Doctor Xing patted Shen Ling on the shoulder and said, "Why do you want to find out that it was done by an immortal, and you have to make a lot of noise? It was obviously done by a mortal!"

Shen Ling sighed. , "I said Dr. Xing Lao Xing! You think to yourself, there are only three possibilities, right? First, we can't find out anything, second, we find out that this person is a mortal, or we can catch him, first Three, we found out that this person is an immortal, and there are miracles left everywhere. Do you think that is the best situation for the current situation?"

Doctor Xing said: "General Wei wants to know the identity of the other party, and so do I."

"No! General Wei wants to know and doesn't want to know. He is contradictory, and this is only his personal mind, not for the overall situation. For the sake of the overall situation, only the immortals who save people are the best." Shen Ling explained the previous immortal theory to Doctor Xing, only immortals would let the imperial army arrive early, and only immortals would let General Wei retreated completely. Only immortals can boost morale and defeat the enemy. Only immortals can say that Jin is ordered by heaven and will be remembered in the annals of history.

"So it is!" Doctor Xing nodded.

"Go back! Go to sleep." Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief, as long as Wei Jing didn't have to break the casserole and ask to the end, he had to check it out, then they were on the same front, whether it was to find out the immortals or nothing. , he can stand on Wei Jing's side. As for Wei Jing's thoughts, he has the right to ignore it. After all, if he is Wei Jing, he will definitely want to know who the other party is.