Chapter 150

As soon as Mrs. Qing entered the door, she knelt on the ground, and was ordered to stand up and questioned by the imperial commissioner.

"This jade pendant is yours? Where did you come from? Tell me honestly, dare to tell a lie! Humph!" Qin Chai glared.

"Don't dare! It belongs to my adoptive mother. It was taken from a benefactor by my adoptive mother. It is a token of love given to her. It was left to me before the adoptive mother died. I don't know anything." Mrs. Qing raised her hand and wiped away her tears.

Mu Hongyuan hurriedly said: "I know about this matter, Qing'er's adoptive mother was the courtesan in Jinzhou, called Furong, this jade pendant was worn on her before, and many people in Jinzhou can testify that Qing'er is just a woman she adopted It was bought by her from the traffickers. It was taught by me, and I bought it back. It has nothing to do with this jade pendant, so please look into it clearly!"

Mrs. Qing immediately looked at Mu Hongyuan when she heard the words, with tears in her beautiful eyes. Ying, she never thought that Mu Hongyuan was willing to protect her and speak for her. She thought that the son really had no affection for her anymore.

The imperial envoy immediately showed a look of excitement, and hurriedly lifted the hem of his clothes and gave a big salute to Madam Qing, "It really is Your Royal Highness! The third prince is right, Wei Chen sees Her Royal Highness! Your Highness, Chitose, Chitose, Chitose."

Ye?

There was some silence in the house for a while.

"Sir... sire?" Mu Hongyuan was a little stunned, but was pushed by the old lady Mu, and then quickly stepped forward to help him up, "Sir, you..."

Qin Chai patted the hem of his clothes and smiled lightly: "The third prince took this jade pendant and reported to the sage, saying that the Mu Mansion had a keepsake in the palace, and after the sage's personal palace staff identified it, only then did he know that this thing was left by the emperor in the past, and it was given to a woman. In the Mu Mansion, the Third Prince sent someone to find out that the object belonged to a woman who was seventeen years old this year. This woman was born in Jinzhou, and she was most likely the princess who stayed in the people in the past, so she sent this official to investigate. On top of that, it is undoubtedly the princess."

Mu Hongyuan was stunned again, whether it was his memory error or the adult was confused, how could he remember, just now Qinger clearly said that this jade pendant was given to her by her adoptive mother, her adoptive mother! And he just said that Qing'er is a woman adopted by the other party and bought from human traffickers, right?

Is this adult deaf?

"Sir...but Qing'er..."

"Hongyuan! Retreat!" Old Madam Mu interrupted Mu Hongyuan's doubts, and asked Magpie to help her walk over. She glanced at the already dumbfounded Mrs. Qing before turning to the imperial envoy and said: "What does your lord mean, Qing'er is the princess?"

"Naturally, the third prince personally guaranteed, and the sage has ordered this official to inquire, and this official has also confirmed that the evidence is overwhelming, this girl is the princess!"

Mu Hongyuan He finally realized that the imperial commissioner was going to turn the black into the white. Even if he said that the lover was a righteous daughter a hundred times, it was impossible for him to be a princess. what he wanted to hear.

The old lady Mu looked at the imperial envoy for a moment, then turned to Qing'er and saluted tremblingly, "The old lady pays her respects to Her Royal Highness!" The

three generations of Mu's residence were unable to take the imperial examinations, and Mu Hongyuan himself had no talent. I'm afraid it will be difficult to get rid of the help of Mu Wu and Shen Ling. The future of the Mu family is worrying. Even if the old lady Mu knows that this matter has a lot to do with it, I don't know who is calculating, so she will define Qing'er's identity as a princess. , But this pie, Mu Fu had to continue, even if it was wrapped in intestinal poison. Medicine, I can't take care of it at the moment.

If Qing'er was a princess, then Mu Hongyuan would be the concubine, and it would be empty talk if the three generations were not able to take the imperial examinations. From then on, the Mu residence would be a relative of the imperial family.

"Grandma..." Mu Hongyuan said at a loss, Shen Ling's teachings for many days had been left behind by him, and he had completely recovered his true nature.

Mrs. Mu also understands that Qing'er has a good relationship with her! She has always liked this obedient, submissive and beautiful woman. The name Madam is what she asked her servants to call. Otherwise, Qing'er, a little concubine, would be called a concubine or a girl at most, and also, Qing'er If it is the princess, then she is the princess' mother-in-law, and her son is the concubine!

Mrs. Mu also hurriedly said, "See Her Royal Highness." She was not as decisive as Mrs. Mu, and even knelt down directly, but she was so lucky that she couldn't stand up.

Mu Hongyuan didn't seem to know the person in front of him. He didn't speak for a long time. He just opened his mouth slightly and didn't know how to react. Are everyone crazy? Qing'er just said clearly that she is a righteous daughter! How could it be a princess, even if the emperor once visited the oiran Hibiscus and left her a jade pendant, but Qing'er would not be a royal princess!

Madam Qing stared blankly at the crowd for a moment, and felt that all this was unreal. Finally, she glanced at it, passed out, and fell into the arms of the magpie. The imperial envoy was dizzy when she saw the lady, and she didn't show much concern. Instead, she let the servants help her back to the room, and turned to Mu Hongyuan and said, "Are you the husband of Her Royal Highness?"

Mu Hongyuan was a little nervous, so he could only Nodding, "I'm Qing'er's husband."

Qin almost nodded, "You understand that the princess can't be a concubine?"

Mu Hongyuan paused and nodded, not knowing what the imperial envoy meant.

"The identity of the princess is established, and you must also go to Beijing to meet the saint. In order to prevent the public from talking, the princess should be your wife." The imperial emissary said: "The third prince ordered that if the identity of the princess is verified, Mu Hongyuan will go to Beijing to marry the princess. "

The women of the people obey the order." Before Mu Hongyuan spoke, Mrs. Mu immediately agreed.

The imperial envoy didn't mind Mu Hongyuan's daze, and nodded in satisfaction.

Mrs. Mu. After arranging the servant to take the imperial envoy to rest, he immediately asked the servant to change his name to call Qing'er a young mistress, and then mentioning the matter of the former wife as a concubine, he immediately slaughtered and suppressed the people in Mu's house with thunder. It seemed calm for a while.

Mu Hongyuan's mind was already in a mess. He felt that he couldn't understand what happened at all, so he could only find time to go out and ask Shen Ling for help, hoping that Shen Ling could help him analyze what was going on.

In the Shen residence, Shen Ling also received the news that he had been expelled from his fame, and because Shen's father was punished severely for the crime, it also affected three generations of his descendants, that is, the next generation after Zhaofu was also unable to take the imperial examination.

In the past few days, Shen Ling's face has been darkened almost every day, and he always runs to the yamen to think about his children. In addition, he is really unhappy that Han Shi has a problem in his heart. He has decided to put his household registration under Han's real name. , turning him into a nephew, his son naturally followed Han Shi's surname, and had nothing to do with the Shen family, and naturally it had nothing to do with the Shen family's ban on imperial examinations.

When Mu Hongyuan rushed over in a hurry, Shen Lingzheng ordered the servants to change the plaque, took off the plaque of the Shen residence, and replaced it with the newly made Hanfu. In principle, Han Shi should be surnamed Mo or Chu, but Han Shi's identity is not clear now, so he can only continue to be surnamed Han.

Mu Hongyuan was sluggish at the door for a long time, only to know when he was called by Shen Ling. "What does this mean?!" Mu Hongyuan's tone changed.

"Oh, I'm in the marriage, something happened to the Shen family, and my family can't take the imperial examination for three generations. For the sake of luck and grandchildren, I'm in the family and let the child's surname be Han." Shen Ling hugged his chest and said, these few days, many people who know the news Come over to comfort him, including Shen Laoqi.

In principle, if an excellent man from a family wants to join his wife's house, it is definitely not a matter for one person. Even if Shen Ling wants to, but the elders of the family don't want it, there is no way. The yamen can't approve it, but Shen Ling is now There is an upright reason, even if the patriarch is here, there is no reason to stop it, so things went smoothly, even Shen Laoqi, as the elder of Shen Ling's clan, didn't say much.

"You...you, if you join the family, your son's surname will be Han!" Mu Hongyuan couldn't understand. In this world, if his son couldn't share his surname or inherit his own portal, then there would be no difference. ? In the eyes of most people, if there is a son with his own surname who cannot take the imperial examination, and a son with the surname of his daughter-in-law who can take the imperial examination, the world will choose the first one. This is a matter of principle.

This is not the first time that this question has been asked. Shen Ling has already answered it proficiently. He glanced at Mu Hongyuan coldly, "I love my son, can't I?"

Mu Hongyuan nodded, "Okay! You'll be happy." Mu Hongyuan Although Hongyuan was surprised, he was very puzzled at first, but after thinking about it seriously, he began to think that it was not a bad thing. The road to promotion of the following generations is not as good as Han Shi's family background, and it is more innocent.

Mu Hongyuan remembered his own affairs, and talked about Madam Qing's inexplicable transformation into a princess, but he didn't dare to mention that Madam Qing was a righteous daughter. Even Shen Ling had to hide the fact that the princess from their family was fake.

Shen Ling thought for a while and said, "It seems that the third prince already knew that Mrs. Qing was a golden branch, good guy, she is strong enough to hide it!"

Mu Hongyuan's eyes widened, "Do you think so?! Then he Why did he do this, and what benefit would it do to him?! I could see that the imperial envoy didn't even suspect any doubts, so he just listened to us and said that the lover was a princess, without even checking it seriously. It 's a bit."

In fact, it's more than not checked, it's simply not true, and if you have to say it is, the black and white are clearly reversed, referring to the deer as the horse.

Shen Ling thought for a while, then hesitated: "There are many benefits! I remember that the third prince promised you before, saying that he would keep your Mu family's wealth. Now that your family has a princess, isn't it full of wealth? Except for suicide The lives of your family members are all saved." Mu Futai, who was exiled thousands of miles away, also saved his life, Xiao San didn't break his promise.

Mu Hongyuan paused for a while, but he couldn't refute for a while. Could it be that Xiao San made such a big battle just to keep his promise?

Shen Ling thought about it again and said, "But isn't this movement a bit big!" Just for the wealth of the Mu family, it is more appropriate to give money directly, and it is not dangerous.

Mu Hongyuan nodded, he felt the same way!

Shen Ling couldn't figure it out, and asked again, "Does your family have any leverage in his hands? Otherwise, it doesn't make sense!"

"The handle?" does it count? Mu Hongyuan instantly had a cold sweat on his back and panic on his face.

Seeing Mu Hongyuan's expression, Shen Ling understood that the Mu family must have other things in Xiao San's hands, and nodded: "Then he may want to use you! Those who have a handle are easy to use, When the time comes, you have to do what you want to do. Isn't Qing'er a princess? Don't underestimate the identity of a princess. No matter how bad it is, she is still a noble daughter of the royal family. Although she is an illegitimate child! However, in the royal family, there is always a little bit of right to speak. At least she is quite Xiao San, and there are many helpers in the royal family."

Mu Hongyuan swallowed, "What should I do?"

Shen Ling touched his chin, "Isn't this a good thing? Brother Mu! It's worth using. People who are good are better than those who are useless, and the third prince is now in a stable position, and it is very likely that he will ascend to the great treasure, which is a good thing for you and the Mu family."