Chapter 125

At night, Shen Ling went out secretly, found Shen Gouzi, and was going to take Shen Gouzi's brothers to Han Facai's house in the middle of the night. Han Facai understood very well, since Han Shi married him, he hadn't come to the door. However, it seems that he also knows that he is not good to Han Shi.

After listening to Shen Ling's remarks, Shen Gouzi immediately looked like he was filled with righteous indignation, "Uncle, don't worry! This kid dares to bully my aunt, I brought a few people to abolish him today!"

Shen Ling looked at Shen Gouzi with a smile, "In the evening, I'm really sorry to trouble your brothers."

"No! Uncle, with a word from you, my group of brothers will not hesitate to go up the mountain of swords and go down to the sea of ​​​​fire!" fly.

Shen Ling nodded lightly, "Don't worry, I understand your brothers' intentions, and I won't treat them badly."

"Really, thank you Boss Shen!" A few people behind Shen Gouzi immediately smiled, "Boss Shen, we will Follow you! We will do whatever you ask us to do."

"Yes, let that kid be abolished."

Shen Ling put his hands behind his back and said, "Let's not do murder, we are all law-abiding ordinary people. , but you also know that my daughter-in-law is not very courageous. I plan to take him to pay homage to my father-in-law tomorrow, but I am really afraid that my brother-in-law won't have the ability to see it, which will frighten my daughter-in-law and son. You give him a memory. , let him know who can't be bullied."

"Yes, uncle, don't worry, we promise to do things beautifully, and we won't let him know that you ordered them." Shen Gouzi said quickly.

"Don't! He doesn't know it's me, how can he remember that this is the lesson of the person who bullied me?"

"What does that uncle mean?"

"I'm going with you, it's just a hands-on thing..."

"Don't worry, let's come! Even if we kill people and set fires, we'll do it, not to mention just abolish that kid." Shen Gouzi said quickly.

Shen Ling smiled and nodded, "Okay." The

group rode an ox cart to Hanzhuang, while Shen Ling rode a horse and arrived at Hanzhuang. Shen Ling stayed outside the villa and let Shen Gouzi bring His brother went into the village to tie the people and instructed them that if they could not tie them up, they would be stopped by the villagers, and they were not allowed to confess him. After Shen Gouzi and others swore that they were carrying them, he would let Shen Gou. Son and others left.

The kidnapping went very smoothly. It stands to reason that in a village, it is either relatives or the same clan. If someone finds out that they kidnapped someone late at night, they might be blocked by the whole village. Shen Ling is not willing to take such a risk. If he does, then he will lose all his face. He is now a person with a lot of face in Shiliba Village. Shen Gouzi and others are used to stealing chickens and dogs, but they are not afraid of this.

"Uncle, brought it out, and his wife." Shen Gouzi's brothers tied them with torn sheets and dragged them out, and gagged their mouths. Both Han Facai and his wife Chen Zhen were only wearing middle clothes for sleeping. , and Chen Zhen's shirt seems to have been torn apart a lot, revealing a white chest, but Han Facai and both are blindfolded, and they didn't notice at all. Chen Zhen probably felt it, but did not dare to make a sound. .

Shen Ling glared at Shen Gouzi, Shen Gouzi turned his head and kicked the person next to him, and then smiled at Shen Ling, "Nothing, really, we dare not do such a **** thing." It was someone He reached out and touched a couple of hands, but he definitely didn't do anything. Now that he has money and status, he has already married a beautiful woman as his wife, and he doesn't envy this unattractive woman at all.

"Untie." Shen Ling stood with his hands behind his back.

"Okay." Shen Gouzi quickly untied the cloth that bound Chen Zhen. As soon as Chen Zhen was released, she closed her clothes and quickly packed up. She didn't dare to cry loudly, and her tears burst into tears. flow. Only then did Shen Gouzi untangle Han Facai's blindfold and tore off the gag.

"Bah ah." Han Fa Cai spit out a few mouthfuls and recovered his strength.

"The head of the house?" Chen Zhen cried and rushed up, her clothes already closed.

Shen Ling glanced at Shen Gouzi with satisfaction, but his work was much more stable. If Han Fa Cai was first untied and he saw his wife's disheveled clothes, it would cause a lot of trouble.

"This... this son, why did you tie up our husband and wife? Did you tie the wrong person?" Han Facai subconsciously begged for mercy when he saw that Shen Ling was well-dressed and rich in the moonlight.

"Han Facai, right?"

"Yes, yes." Han Facai nodded quickly.

"It's okay, you don't know me, and I don't know you either, but as long as my brothers know you, it's fine, and after today, you will know me too." Shen Ling said.

Han Facai was surrounded by Shen Ling, and looked at the person beside him who tied him, isn't this Shen Gouzi? There are also a few gangsters in Shiliba Village. Shen Gouzi has had good luck in the past two years and has made a fortune. How could he still do these things? Shen Ling, who else can be the one who can move Shen Gouzi? !

Han Facai couldn't help but his legs softened and knelt down. Before, there were faint rumors in the village that Shen Er was not so gentle and generous on the surface, but his heart was actually very vicious. The last time someone said kiss to him, he almost died. He corrupted money and was almost sent to prison, and he was especially cruel behind his back.

It's just that there is no evidence for this, and the more it spreads, the more it looks like a fake. Some people believe it and some don't believe it, but Han Facai would rather believe it or not, and since his father was mad at him, he basically blamed Han Shi. When he was a servant, he finally sold him for the money and gave it to the Shen family. How could he dare to see Shen Ling?

"This is... my brother-in-law, right? I haven't seen it much before, but I finally saw it today." Seeing the battle, Han Facai believed more and more what others said. This man is definitely a ruthless person. coming.

When Chen Zhen heard Han Facai's words, she understood Shen Ling's identity, and her legs suddenly became weak. Since she married into the Han family, she has always been more cruel to Han Shi than Han Facai, without any softness. Han Shi's idea of ​​selling money is still hers. If Han Shi blows the pillow wind to Shen Er's family, will she be okay today?

"Brother...Brother-in-law, we...we are our own family!" Chen Zhen trembled.

"Why are my family so afraid of me? I've never seen my eldest brother, and I just came to get close to him today. What is my brother afraid of?" Shen Ling squatted down and smiled.

"Don't be afraid, what's there to be afraid of! This is my brother-in-law." Han Facai pinched the woman who was shaking uncontrollably beside him. , he has to make it clear that his Han family saved Han Shi's life.

Han Fa Cai was puffed up, stood up and said, "Brother! Did Shi Shi say something to you? You only came here at night, so don't listen to him! You don't know, Shi Shi is not my brother. , that was picked up by my father in the ravines. When I picked it up, I didn't even cut the umbilical cord on my body, and I didn't even have a piece of rag to wrap my body. He's a big deal, he's already gone, but we have a big favor to Han Shi!"

"Yeah! My daughter-in-law said the same thing, but the one who saved him was your father, the one who supported him when he grew up. It's your father, not you, right? On the contrary, you treat my daughter-in-law very well! Gouzi."

"Yes!" Shen Gouzi raised his wooden stick, his eyes fierce.

"No, no!" Han Facai waved his hand quickly, "It's all made by my daughter-in-law. I watched Shishi grow up, and I still love him a lot. I didn't do anything!"

Chen Zhen was also frightened to the ground by the vicious appearance of Shen Gouzi and others. Shen Gouzi and others had really fought with machetes. When they were fierce with wooden sticks, they scared people to death. She was a woman. She couldn't stand it, but when she suddenly heard that Han Facai pushed everything on her, Chen Zhen sat up immediately, pointed at Han Facai and crossed her waist and said, "Okay, Han Facai, I will have a good day after I marry you. No, you still want to kill the old lady, don't you! The old lady is a woman no matter what, if you don't want me, I can direct my brother-in-law?! You don't stick to the big work at home, just point at me and do it What? I won't let my uncle do it and let him do it?! I just let him do some farm work and housework. It's not my hand to beat him! Can I beat a pair of children as a woman?!"

Han Facai watched Shen Gouzi's wooden stick eagerly gesturing on him, and heard Chen Zhen suddenly mention the old story of him beating Han Shi, he secretly complained in his heart, and quickly retorted: "If you were there to pick and choose and say that the stone This one is not good, that one is not good, can I do it?! Didn't you let you do it?! Isn't that scar on the stone's leg that you asked him to get up too early to go to the mountain for firewood, and he couldn't see it in the dark? Lu fell off the mountain and was injured?!"

"You didn't hit him before I got married, right? I can see it. The day after I got married, I saw a big piece of blue on my uncle's arm. You didn't kick it when you were drunk!"

"It's you who made the idea to sell the stone for money! It's the most poisonous woman's heart, brother-in-law! Don't listen to your sister-in-law's nonsense, I..."

"Enough! "Shen Ling said angrily, "Gouzi, one of the two people has one leg and one leg is abolished!"

"Yes!" Shen Gouzi was already ready, and was waiting for the two to finish the speech of Shen Ling. , Hearing this without hesitation, he smashed Han Facai's back with a stick, breaking his leg! What's the point of smashing the leg directly, it's not too late to beat him half to death, Shen Gouzi licked the corner of his lips, his eyes lit up, he hadn't done such a thing for a long time.

Han Facai screamed and threw himself on the ground, Chen Zhen screamed suddenly, and was kicked to the ground by the person behind her, covered in dirt and grass, "Shut up, Lao Tzu!"

Chen Zhen didn't dare to howl again, tears and snot mixed together.

"Brother-in-law! Brother-in-law, spare your life! Brother-in-law, my family saved Shishi's life anyway, you can't do this! You are ungrateful! You are going to be punished!" Han Facai quickly got up and pulled Shen Ling's leg.

Shen Ling took two steps back so as not to get contaminated with the soil on Han Fa Cai's hands, and smiled: "People like you who are so angry with your father are not afraid of divine punishment, what am I afraid of? As for kindness, today I will teach my son a lesson for my father-in-law to repay his kindness. It 's over."

Shen Gouzi had already hit Han Facai's arm directly with another wooden stick that stretched out to pull Shen Ling's leg, and he clutched his arm and gasped in pain, unable to even bark.

Chen Zhen was already frightened, Shen Ling was really going to abolish them! No mercy at all. Chen Zhen suddenly burst into tears, "Brother-in-law! Please forgive me! It's useless for me to marry Han Facai, and it's hard! Besides, if I hadn't proposed to marry my uncle into the Shen family, you wouldn't have seen him. He!"

Shen Ling turned her head and smiled, "Then I'm here to thank my sister-in-law, dog, let's lose one of my sister-in-law's arms! It's really ugly to walk with a lame leg from a woman's family."

"Brother-in-law, brother-in-law, spare your life... ..." Han Facai had recovered his strength, covered his arms and grinned, his desire to survive was better than anything else, Han Facai suddenly felt a lot of brains, "Brother! It was my father who picked up the stone and came back! I know my father is Where did you pick him up! Don't you want to help him find his family?! You have to know where he was left in order to find someone!"

Shen Ling heard the words and raised his hand to stop him, and one of Shen Gouzi's brothers raised his hand. The wooden stick hurriedly put down, looked at Shen Ling, and listened to Shen Ling's words.

"Where did you pick it up? Tell me everything you know." Shen Ling asked.

Han Fa Cai gritted his teeth in pain, but still held back his head and shook his head, "If I tell you, what will you do if you hit me?"

"If you don't tell me, I will ruin your legs." Shen Ling smiled.

Although Han Facai is lustful, lazy, and has no ability, he is indeed a little smart, otherwise he would not have fallen to the point of begging to survive, and he still has some calculations in his heart. Hearing this, Not afraid of Shen Ling's threat, he said: "If you ruin my legs, even if you ask me again, I won't tell you where Han Shi found it, even if you force me to say it, I will I will definitely make up a trick to deceive you."

Shen Ling hesitated for a while, and after thinking about it, he still felt that Han Shi's background was more important, and besides, if Han Shi knew that he secretly came out to hurt the Han family, I'm afraid he wouldn't be too happy. , he knows Xiao Shi, he must feel that the Han family is kind to him, even if it is not good to him, he has to repay the kindness and can't hurt the people of the Han family, so he said: "How do I know what you said is true? What about?"

"I definitely have a way to prove that what I said is true, but you have to promise not to hit me again, and never again! I can tell you!"

Shen Ling hesitated, "Tell me about it. , if you can believe it, I will let you go, but if you dare to go back and tell the people in Hanzhuang about tonight's events, or talk about it later..."

"Don't worry! Don't dare, don't dare! The women who told you about kisses are not afraid of death, they are clearly threatened by you, and they dare to talk nonsense about you harming them."

"Oh?" Shen Ling's eyes flashed.

Han Facai has already continued: "My father picked up the stone from Niunangou. It seems to be the beginning of July. My father forgot the specifics. When I picked it up, I still had blood on my body! I didn't cut it, nor wrapped a piece of cloth, so it was thrown into the ditch with blood. Fortunately, my father found it early, and it was probably not long after it was thrown, and it was only rescued. I saw the stone with my father and others The Jiuye Han of our village is still there! He named Shi Shi. He said Shi was both cheap and tough, so he called Shi Shi, and his name was Han Shi. If you don't believe me, ask him! I've said everything I know, you can't hit me again!"

Shen Ling stood up, "Don't worry, if you don't want to hit you, you won't hit. When I see Han Jiuye, I'll tell you, if it's fake, your legs..."

"I didn't tell a lie!!" Han Facai was horrified the way.

"Okay." Shen Ling nodded, "See you tomorrow, I'm going to take Han Shi back to her mother's house, and go back and prepare well."

Han Fa Cai sat up and nodded quickly, "Don't worry, I will definitely prepare well... "..."

"Candle and paper money, don't miss it, you know?"

"I know!" Han Facai nodded again and again.