Chapter 96

A few days later, Han Shi was also about to give birth. Shen Ling invited several midwives to live at home. Everything was properly prepared. Just in case, Shen Ling secretly prepared. With the scalpel and other utensils, if it really reached that stage, it would be difficult for him to have a caesarean section. Of course, this was his worst plan. In order not to worry Han Shi, he didn't say anything.

In the dark room, Shen Lingxun took a look around, then hid the surgical tools in a clean corner, and instructed Xiao San, "Help me watch, don't let Xiao Shishi find out, so as not to scare him. "

Xiao San's wounds are recovering well. He is sitting beside the bed at the moment, looking at Shen Ling strangely, "Why are you hiding so many knives with strange shapes? What are you doing without letting Han Shi know?"

Shen Ling turned back . Looking at Xiao San, there was some anxiety on his face, these emotions have been hanging on Shen Ling's face recently, Xiao San is used to it, seeing Shen Ling's expression again, Xiao San sighed, "Don't panic so much. Ah! I can't help but panic when you're so panicked." God knows what's up with him, he hasn't even slept with his daughter-in-law, and it's all influenced by Shen Ling's emotions.

Shen Ling took a deep breath before saying goodbye to Xiao San and then turned to leave the dark room and entered the bedroom. Shen Ling had a gentle smile on his face again, and he didn't seem to be nervous at all. Han Shi looked at Shen Ling and laughed too. He was holding the baby's quilt in his hand.

"What are you doing with it?" Shen Ling walked over and asked with a smile.

Han Shi chuckled lightly, "I'll let the maid bask in the sun, and I'll use it soon." Han Shi's last sentence was light, with some excitement and anticipation.

Shen Ling also laughed, "Okay! I'll let someone dry the things that I want to use right away." Shen Ling said and walked out the door to find a maid to work.

Han Shi watched Shen Ling walk out strangely. Recently, Shen Ling always seems to have something to do right away! It was the same with the cows last time. I did it as soon as I remembered it. Now I am so anxious to dry the quilt.

Han Shi thought for a while, and suddenly couldn't help laughing. Isn't Shen Ling also very nervous! He thought that Shen Ling would be very stable at any time! It would be tense! Han Shi lowered his head and touched his stomach, frowning slightly, well, he was also very scared.

After another two days, Shen Ling was dealing with affairs in the hall, and suddenly a maid rushed over to report, saying that the wife was about to give birth, Shen Ling stood up quickly, ran and rushed back to the small courtyard, the midwife was not there yet. Arrived, after all, Shen Ling was running too fast, Han Shi was sitting beside the bed clutching his stomach, the maid was adding a brazier to the house, and the maid came in with the baby's supplies and put them on the table.

Shen Ling walked over to support him quickly, and said quickly, "How is it? Lie down quickly."

Han Shi exhaled, his cheeks bulging, and his hands were still on his stomach, seeing Shen Ling standing there In front of him, he suddenly raised his head, his eyes seemed very flustered, "Shen Ling..." Han Shi's tears rolled down instantly, and he cried: "My stomach doesn't hurt anymore, what should I do?! The amniotic fluid has broken."

"Ah !" Shen Ling panicked, and his expression couldn't help but bring out a hint of it, the pregnant woman's amniotic fluid broke but the stomach didn't hurt. What's the situation? ! How to open the cervix without pain, how to give birth to a child!

By the way, do the twins have a palace? Shen Ling was deceived. The medical books in this world have never recorded the theoretical knowledge of production like those in modern medicine, such as cervix opening, and most of them are bleeding. What should I do? baby seat not stable? Something like that, Shen Ling really didn't think that the thing called the gestational sac described in the book was mentioned by the palace, but anyway, at least there must be a passage! This has to open the channel, how can it not hurt? What should I do if the amniotic fluid runs out for a while?

Shen Ling helped Han Shi to lie down, and tried to comfort him, "It's alright, I'm here! Don't worry!"

Han Shi calmed down a little, but just as he was about to speak, there was another throbbing pain, his brows wrinkled in pain, and his mouth widened. Zhang Zhang, like a fish out of water, the whole person froze suddenly.

Before Shen Ling could feel distressed, Han Shi had already laughed, "It hurts again!"

Shen Ling paused for a while, and his flustered mind finally smoothed out his thoughts. In other words, this is called labor pain, right?

"Hey, it doesn't hurt anymore?" Han Shi frowned again, looking at Shen Ling's grievance and pouting again.

Shen Ling quickly reassured, "It's alright, it's just labor pain. It's just like this at the beginning, and it will continue to hurt after a while. The pain is particularly unbearable. You have to eat something first, otherwise you will easily lose strength. Come on, give it to Mrs. Cook a bowl of noodles."

"Yes, sir!" The maid ran out quickly, and the midwife had trotted in, still breathing a little. Seeing that Shen Ling had arrived, a few people were a little embarrassed, after all, they didn't arrive in time.

Shen Ling had already checked Han Shi's pulse and determined that he was in good condition, so he gave the midwife the position and said, "Hurry up and take a look!" The

midwife quickly checked Han Shi's fetal position before turning her head and saying: "Master, don't worry, Madam is fine, go out first! We are here!"

Shen Ling kept his hands behind his back and said with a cold face, "I am a doctor, there is something I can help here, I don't have to go out! "

Master, there is no such rule!" the midwife said helplessly.

"It's okay, my rules are the biggest in my family." Shen Ling's face remained the same, very serious.

"Master...this..." The midwives wanted to persuade them again. In fact, they had lived in the Shen residence for a while, so they naturally knew how loving the owner of this house was, and since Master Shen was a doctor, they had already guessed it. There will be such an out.

Of course, they don't have to abide by any rules, but it makes sense not to let men into the delivery room. Having a child is a very bloody thing. If a man sees it, what should he do when he thinks of this scene in every relationship between husband and wife in the future? No matter how beautiful the wife is, it is easy to lose interest. This is all passed down from the ancestors, and naturally has its own reason.

The midwife had guessed that Shen Ling would act like this before, and told Han Shi the reason early. Seeing that Shen Ling really didn't plan to leave, Han Shi suddenly became vigilant, remembering the common sense that the midwife told him that the man should stay in the delivery room. Among them, one is unlucky, and the other is that the blood is too heavy, which will make the husband easy to lose interest in his wife. He doesn't want Shen Ling to think of the tragic scene when he gave birth to a child every time he sees him.

Han Shi opened his mouth and said, "Go out! I won't show you! If you don't go out, I won't give birth." Han Shi covered his stomach and let the midwife straighten him and take off his clothes.

Shen Ling was helpless, "I'm here to accompany you, okay?" In the past, when he gave birth to a child in the world, he would be complained when his husband was not by his side.

"Don't show it, don't let me accompany you! You go out quickly! Otherwise, I really won't give birth." Han Shi held his stomach while the pain didn't hurt, and made a posture of not letting it go down.

Shen Ling didn't know how to express his feelings for a while, but Xiao Shishi wouldn't really think that he couldn't give birth if he held it with his hands, right? But since Xiao Shishi was unwilling, he couldn't tell him apart, so he could only say: "Then I'm outside, I can hear what you say, let me know at any time?"

"Well." Han Shi nodded again and again, looking at After Shen Ling went out, he put down his arm and breathed a sigh of relief. While the pain was no longer there, Han Shi bit his lower lip and thought, as expected, he had to be beautiful, and Shen Ling couldn't show her ugly appearance.

"Oh..." Han Shi cried out in pain again, Shen Ling was walking around outside the bedroom, and he was unmoved by the maid asking him to go out. He only said that he would not go into the bedroom. As for going out, he would never go out.

In the dark room, Xiao San had already heard the movement outside. He couldn't help walking to the door of the dark room with crutches. He leaned his ear on the wall and listened to the movement outside. He was also nervous. It's emotional, let's say Han Shi, getting along day and night is also a matter of affection, not to mention that he still has that face, which is absolutely not to be lost, it may be of great use in the future, the birth of two sons is a gate of hell, but Don't be in trouble! Xiao San thought to himself.

Han Shi also took time to eat a bowl of noodles halfway through. The ginseng slices made by Lingquan prepared by Shen Ling were also put into his mouth by Han Shi. Unfortunately, when the pain came, Han Shi couldn't control it and swallowed it for a while. Fortunately, Shen Ling prepared A lot, enough for Han Shi to eat half full.

In the middle of the night, Shen Ling heard a cry of a baby, and the midwife happily wrapped the child and took it out to Shen Ling to see, "Congratulations, sir, it's a boy."

Shen Ling glanced at the child in the package with a face of surprise. He was very healthy, his little hands clenched into fists, swayed very powerfully, his voice was loud, and the child was fine, so Shen Ling rushed into the bedroom and ran to the bedside. , There were still people dealing with him. Seeing Shen Ling suddenly come in, everyone was shocked, but they were not very surprised. After all, Shen Ling was always reluctant to leave the house.

Han Shi has no strength anymore, he just felt pain all over his body, and was about to fall asleep when he was dizzy, but suddenly he saw Shen Ling coming in, raised his hand to hold his pulse, Han Shi raised his eyelids and saw Shen Ling. Ling, suddenly felt very proud and a little wronged, Han Shi weakly whispered with a cry: "Shen Ling..."

"I'm here." Shen Ling squatted down quickly, so that Han Shi could see more clearly, " I'm here." Han Shi's condition was fine, and the whole childbirth was still smooth, so Shen Ling felt a little relieved.

"I...I..." Han Shi muttered, but he couldn't restrain his tired and sleepy body, and his eyelids slowly closed.

"Rest well, baby." Shen Ling kissed Han Shi's sweaty forehead with a smile on his lips.

In the dark room, Xiao San also breathed a sigh of relief and prepared to go back to rest. The moment he moved, there was a sharp pain, and his body swayed and fell to the ground. From standing in the daytime to the present, he didn't know if he was hungry or full, and he felt all the pain outside. In the scream of pain, Xiao San forgot that one of his legs was still injured. A healthy person would have numbness in his legs and feet after standing for so long, not to mention that he was still injured! Xiao San trembled in pain, but he gritted his teeth and refused to make a single sound. I wonder if the sound of falling just now was covered up by the busyness outside. No one seemed to notice, but if he made a sound, he would only make a sound. I'm really afraid that someone will find out.

Xiao San sat on the ground, biting his palm, and took a long time to recover.