Chapter 4

Shen Ling wanted to help Han Shi finish the rest of the housework. They had just moved in and it wasn't long before they moved in. Except for the bedroom and the main room, they hadn't had time to tidy up the rest of the house. There were spider webs everywhere in the kitchen, only the stove could see. Get up clean. As for the courtyard, they don't even have a courtyard wall. The original courtyard wall is already a pile of soil, covered with lush weeds.

Of course, they didn't have many rooms to clean, except for the bedroom, the main room and the kitchen, and only one room on the west side of the main room needed to be cleaned. As soon as Shen Ling picked up the broom, he felt dizzy for a while. He almost sat on the ground. Han

Shi walked over quickly and supported him, "You should rest first! You still need a good rest because of your illness."

It's not surprising that Shen Ling suddenly fainted, or if Shen Ling suddenly could run, jump, and work, he might be surprised instead! Now it seems that Shen Er's body is in good shape, but it is not yet fully recovered, and he needs a good rest.

Shen Ling rubbed his brows tangled, he felt that he was really nothing, but his body was too weak. Although he had eaten a half-full meal, he was a patient who had been lying down for a year and had never exercised much. It's not good either, maybe he's been thinking about it all the time, and it's strange that he's not weak.

Lingquan can indeed cure diseases, but it cannot restore strength to the atrophied muscles, let alone restore health to the weakened body. It is normal to move violently and get dizzy.

"I'm fine, just let me take it easy." Shen Ling squatted down.

"Go back and lie down! I can do this." Han Shi's eyes were still bright and he looked very happy, but he was very happy.

Shen Ling felt that he was so weak that he was dizzy with brain ischemia, and it was really not suitable for making trouble here, so he had to go back to sit first, but turned back and said to Han Shi: "Little Stone, don't be in such a hurry to finish the work, put the kitchen in the kitchen. Just tidy up, and then rest! There is no need for Xijian, so let's do it for now! Don't tidy up, the yard will wait for me, and I will rebuild the courtyard wall."

Han Shi nodded obediently, and walked quickly to the kitchen.

Shen Ling could only stay in the room, stand up and walk around from time to time, rest for a while, and drink some Lingquan, confirming that Lingquan is really of no use to this kind of physical weakness, so he exercised his body wholeheartedly. .

It was getting dark gradually, Shen Ling was sitting on the edge of the bed panting, with his elbows on his thighs, panting, and his stomach made a grumbling sound, probably because he had been exercising a lot today, Shen Ling found himself hungry again.

After resting for a while, Shen Ling stood up and went to the kitchen to take a look. He didn't know what Han Shi was doing this afternoon, and he was nowhere to be seen.

Shen Ling walked out of the main room and found that Xijian, who had not installed the door, hadn't been cleaned up, and nodded with satisfaction, Xiao Shi was still very obedient! Walking out the door, the yard was still overgrown with grass, and Shen Ling walked towards the kitchen.

However, the kitchen has been completely renewed. The kitchen, which was only visible from the stove, can not be found at the moment. Small bags of cornmeal noodles and various dried and wild vegetables are neatly arranged. There is a waist-length water next to the stove. The tank was originally covered by dust. Shen Ling didn't find it when he entered the kitchen for the first time. At this moment, it was also wiped clean, revealing its original appearance. The tank was full of clean water.

Shen Ling frowned, where did the water come from? I don't know if it's close to the well that draws water.

Han Shi walked in with a pole, and the buckets at both ends of the pole were still full, "Are you out? Are you hungry? I'll cook now."

Han Shi hurriedly put down the bucket, lifted the bucket and placed it next to the water tank, and erected the pole and placed it behind the door, then turned around to get the thick porcelain bowl to prepare for cooking, and fluently took out a small handful of cornmeal and placed it in the porcelain bowl. inside.

Shen Ling watched for a while, and said, "I'm going to make a fire."

Shen Ling walked to the stove and realized that there seemed to be a lot of firewood in the stove. Many dry branches and dried and yellowed leaves were piled up. In the firewood stack.

Shen Ling paused, took a handful of leaves and stuffed it into the stove, suddenly thinking that this is because there is no lighter in the world... Shen Ling was a little deceived.

Han Shi had already made the noodles, and made them into a pancake and stuck them in the pot. The bottom of the pot had been poured with water and cornmeal. He quickly sprinkled salt on the pot, and covered the pot without giving Shen Ling any time to react. The pot and the same meal at noon are ready and ready to be cooked.

Shen Ling: ...

Han Shi looked at Shen Ling, and for a moment, "How about I'll start the fire! You go back and rest, and you can get better with more rest."

Alright! Shen Ling stood up silently and gave the place to Han Shi. Han Shi took two stones and smashed it. The sparks splashed on the leaves, setting off a small cluster of fire. Han Shi quickly turned the leaves over and let the flames A little bigger, before stuffing it into the stove.

Shen Ling: ...

Shen Ling suddenly worried that if Han Shi wanted to leave him, he would starve to death.

Shen Ling watched for a while, and was urged by Han Shi to go back to rest, okay! Shen Ling turned around and left, walked into the yard to investigate, in any case, he would definitely clean up the yard by himself, and he couldn't let Han Shi do it all.

The two ate dinner. After Han Shi washed the dishes, he automatically took out another quilt from the bottom of the bed, and a broken straw mat, spread the straw mat on the ground, laid the quilt, and lay on the ground.

Shen Ling sat on the edge of the bed and saw that Han Shi was about to go to bed with his head down. He smiled, "Would you like to sleep with me? Are we not husband and wife?

" I am willing to waste lamp oil, so basically I will sleep when it is dark.

The weak light shone on Han Shi's face through the window, making his face not look thin and almost fleshless, but rather small and pointed. He looked at Shen Ling blankly and shyly, as if he was still a little puzzled.

Shen Ling's heart trembled, and he couldn't help standing up and sitting on Han Shi's quilt. He reached out and poked Han Shi's cheek, but there was still no meat.

Han Shi hid in discomfort and buried his head in the same worn quilt.

"It's so cold, sleep with me!" Shen Ling said gently.

Han Shi didn't move, pretending to be asleep.

Shen Ling glanced at the paper-pasted window. No one had lived there for many years. The paper had been shattered to the point where only the window panes were left, revealing large holes that could not be blocked by even a bit of wind. Where is the land, but looking at the withered grass outside, you can also know that it is either autumn or early winter. Although there is no snow, it is already so cold. The quilts of the two of them are not very warm, and they live in a house with leaks. , even if it's not a couple, it should be a little squeeze.

Besides, the child seems to be very afraid of him! This problem must be overcome.

Thinking of this, Shen Ling became more and more determined, "It's cold on the ground, you can sleep with me! The quilt is covered with two layers, so it's warmer."

Han Shi moved a little, but only retracted into the quilt, his head shrunk down. Shrink, still say nothing.

Does the child simply don't want to be married to him? Shen Ling raised her eyebrows. Although she didn't have any thoughts about the child for the time being, she just wanted to take good care of him. However, the child didn't want to be with him. Shen Ling felt very unhappy, so she simply lifted Han Shi's quilt. Han Shi struggled. After a while, he couldn't catch it, or he didn't dare to use his strength, for fear of tearing his only quilt.

Shen Ling stretched out his hand and pressed Han Shi's shoulder, which he wanted to take back the quilt, and said solemnly, "Don't you want to live with me? I can't do it if I get better?"

Han Shi's already red face instantly burst red, as if Exuding heat, Shen Ling reached out and touched it, it was really warm, couldn't help smiling, leaned closer, Han Shi shrank, but such a big man can't shrink any smaller, he can only watch Looking at Shen Ling approaching, not far away from him.

"Do you want to come with me?" Shen Ling said, his eyes full of seriousness. "If you don't want to, I will give you a sum of money in the future and treat you as a younger brother, you are Shuang'er, right! I don't know why Shuang'er can marry, but if you want to marry, I will prepare a dowry for you, If you want to marry a daughter-in-law, I will also prepare a dowry gift for you, and I will never break my promise. If you want to live with me, then we will have a good life. Do you want to live with me?"

Han Shi opened his mouth to say something, but was nervous. He couldn't say a word, his eyes were almost red, and his breathing became more and more rapid. Shen Ling pressed one arm on Han Shi's chest, and he could clearly feel his heart beating faster and faster. Suddenly, he was a little worried about the child's nutrition all year round. No, what should I do if my heart beats too fast and I fainted so nervous, so I quickly stood up a little to give Han Shi a little breathing space.

Han Shi wanted to pull the quilt again, but was blocked by Shen Ling, holding the quilt in his arms, "I won't let you sleep unless you tell me." Shen Ling sat up straight, about half a meter away from Han Shi.

Han Shi's lips moved, and he was about to cry.

"Is it hard to say? Still haven't thought about it?" Shen Ling let go of the quilt in distress and put it on his lap, "If you don't think about it, you can answer me in a few days."

"I...I...I am your husband." Han Shi finally held back his words.

"I know, I'm asking if you want to be with me? It doesn't matter if we're married or not."

"I... I've come to the church, you... you can't leave me... I'm the first wife, and you marry... you're also the successor. "Han Shi burst into tears in a hurry. This is the first time he has refuted the opinions of others. In the past, whether his brother sold him to Shen Er or the Shen family split, he never dared to say a word, but, Today he really can't stop talking, what does Shen Er mean when he says this? Obviously they are married, how can anyone still be a husband and wife? Unless he was dismissed, Han Shi fell into a great panic.

He has no home. Even if he returns to his brother's house, he will probably be kicked out or sold again. The first time he sold it for a high price, he was sold to a dying patient. If he goes back again, marry him. Once a person is a waste of flowers and willows, I am afraid that if they are sold again, it will only be more unbearable. If Shen Er doesn't want him, then he might as well die. Han Shi burst into tears.