Chapter 133

Shen Ling was in Huaizhou and didn't know that Yao shi already knew that he was not a disciple of Lao Fu, and he was struggling with how to collect money for the third prince. It was unrealistic for him to take out his family background. After all, family business is not all. Silver notes, restaurant, shop, factory, storefront land, these should all be included, even if it's too late to realize it now!

Guo Si had already moved into the Shen residence, and sent the two people he brought to follow Han Shi to protect their father and son, while he followed Shen Ling in and out every day. Shen Ling had already made a decision, it would be better than selling him. It is better to directly sell the property that is easy to accumulate. He wrote an invitation letter to invite the merchants from all over the world to gather in Huaizhou to sell the recipes of enamel and other porcelain, plus all kinds of rare treasures, in an auction method, said You might be able to make a fortune.

The recipe for enamel color is now available to the Yao family. If the Yao family falls, this recipe will be spread sooner or later. If the Yao family doesn't fall, it is useless for him to have this recipe. It is better to wash his neck and wait for it to be chopped. Therefore, the enamel There is no need to keep Cai's recipes in his hands, and selling the recipes will completely suppress Yao's porcelain, causing Yao to lose a lot of money. To make a fortune, take the opportunity to create an auction house and become famous.

Shen Ling clasped his hands together suddenly, he might as well hold a large auction, but if you want to make the auction famous, just relying on enamel recipes is not enough. After all, there are only a few people to attract, and more are needed. Shen Ling turned to

Guo Si, "Can you get some rare treasures? Can't you turn it into cash? I'll sell it for you!" It's not to the point of selling these things, right?"

"Oh! Don't worry about it, just take it to help me gain popularity, what celebrity calligraphy and painting! Rare jewelry! I can do it, and it's guaranteed to be much more expensive than the pawnshop's price. You also know that I came from a poor family and have no background. Although I have some money now, I have no real treasure, I need help!"

Guo Si paused, "The third prince said before I came here, I want me to do my best. Help, let me get you some!"

"That's great!" Shen Ling smiled, "Thank you!"

Guo Si didn't say anything, but asked a person dressed as a guard at the door to deliver a letter and bring something to Shen Ling, Shen Ling is just a businessman, the time to make a fortune It's short, it's true that they don't have these things, but they still have them. It's no problem to get some isolated copies of famous calligraphy and paintings that are being scrambled outside.

Shen Ling walked around the room again, "Enamel recipes, recipes for growing vegetables in winter, recipes for brewing can't be sold, what else can I sell?"

Guo Siwen looked at Shen Ling in surprise, "You want Selling goods ?"

"Yeah! Didn't I just tell you to sell some treasures? I don't have any treasures in my hands, only prescriptions, but it is too monotonous to only sell goods, so I need to find some treasures to enrich, I plan to Start an auction house, er... do you know what an auction house is?" He had the impression that there was no such thing in this world.

Guo Si really doesn't know what an auction house is, but he knows how much people in this world value recipes that can be heirlooms. A large part of Shen Ling's good business is because his goods have unique recipes. It is also the only one, such as wine, such as porcelain, such as winter vegetables, etc. Could it be that Shen Ling wants to sell these recipes that can be heirlooms in order to raise money for the third prince?

Guo Si secretly wrote it down in his heart, ready to tell the third prince after returning to Beijing. In fact, he came to protect Shen Ling, not only to help him, but also to see Shen Ling's behavior to report back to the third prince, so it seems that Shen Ling is really loyal to the third prince.

Guo Si didn't answer, and Shen Ling didn't expect anything from him, so he continued to think about his own affairs.

"Master, someone is looking for you." The servant of the Shen Ling family walked in and said in a low voice.

Shen Ling was dissatisfied, "I didn't say that, strangers are not allowed in. If you are an acquaintance, why didn't you report your name?"

"Yes...it's your acquaintance, yes..." The servant hesitated, not sure if he should answer, after all, with Guo Si present, he was a servant like this, and he didn't know the details of Guo Si, how dare he just casually say.

"Who is it? Guo Si is fine." Shen Ling said.

"Yes!" The servant breathed a sigh of relief, "It's the Fifth Young Master Mu, and there is a masked man, the boss, what happened recently in the Mu residence... Do you... know?" The servant said nervously, Shen Ling has been very Busy, he was not sure if Shen Ling had heard of these things.

"What?" Shen Ling wondered.

"Actually, we only heard that Mu Mansion said that the third son of Mu Mansion was ill, but we heard that the third son of Mu Mansion eloped with someone." The servant stopped and shut up.

Shen Ling was stunned for a while, not knowing what expression to make for a while, his face changed for a moment, and hurriedly said: "Why don't you call someone in!" Stupid? What if people see it? He already had enough troubles, and he didn't want to be troubled by Mu Mansion again.

"Yes!" The servant hurriedly took the order and left, but after a while, Mu Wu walked in with the people around him, and Shen Ling looked at the man with his face covered for a while. At this level, except for Mu Hongjin, who 'elope', it is impossible for him to be an outsider, right?

"Hide him for me for a while." Mu Wu ignored the outsiders around Shen Ling when he entered the door. Shen Lingming knew that he was coming, and he kept this person by his side, which showed that he could be trusted.

"What about you?" Shen Ling said.

"I have my own plans."

Shen Ling nodded, "I see, is there anything else?"

"No, farewell." Mu Wu nodded and was about to turn away, but was pulled by the masked man beside him. He looked back and comforted gently, "Don't worry, I'll be back soon, trust me."

"What if you don't come back?" Mu Hongjin's voice came from under the mask, looking a little angry.

"I will come back. If you listen to Shen Ling here, he will take good care of you."

"You lied, you must go back and have a look, my father will kill you!" Mu Hongjin was angry the way.

"Don't worry, I'm not that stupid." Mu Wu raised his hand and patted the back of his arm, smiling.

Shen Ling was getting more and more unhappy seeing these two flirting. Feeling, Shen Ling coughed, "Where are you going? You have to tell me something? How long is the third son going to hide with me?"

Mu Wu looked at Shen Ling, "Going to solve some things, I can't implicate my family, right?" His parents and relatives are still working in the Mu Mansion.

"You really want to go back!!" Mu Hongjin pointed at Mu Wu and said indignantly.

Shen Ling asked, "Are you sure you'll come back alive?"

"Well." Mu Wu nodded.

"That's it." Shen Ling stepped forward and pulled Mu Hongjin's hand and held Mu Wu's hand, and said to Mu Hongjin, "Don't worry, your husband is very powerful. Since he wants to go back, he definitely isn't going to die."

Mu Hongjin was instantly blushed by Shen Ling's words, Mu Wu turned around and left, Mu Hongjin wanted to hold it, but was pulled by Shen Ling, "Don't worry, even if he was really unlucky, your father caught him. Now, as long as he bites to death and doesn't say your whereabouts, he won't lose his life, just wait." Shen Ling sighed, wait, wait until the third prince has the opportunity to start, The Mu Mansion can no longer care about the trivial matters of Mu Wu and the third son. Mu Wu dares to go back, is it also relying on this?

Mu Hongjin also knew that he couldn't stop Mu Wu, and Mu Wu could not really follow him to wander the world, regardless of his family members, tears fell and the mask was wet, and Shen Ling panicked instantly. , hurriedly raised his hand and pulled away Mu Hongjin's mask, revealing a small aggrieved face.

"Don't cry! Let's go and see Han Shi, okay? The Tibetans here are very strict. Look at this guy next to me, how strong he is. He can protect my house like an iron barrel. You can be here with me. It's safe, why don't you go play with Han Shi? He can't go out recently, he's very bored by himself, dear! Mu Wu hasn't left for a quarter of an hour, you're crying at me, how can I explain it to him?" Shen Ling was very helpless.

Mu Hongjin was pushed by Shen Ling to find Han Shi and asked Han Shi to coax him before turning around and going back, Guo Si asked, "Mr. Mu family?

"

"Sure enough, it's the same as what the third prince said." Mu Wu had surrendered to the third prince because of this matter, and he naturally knew better.

Shen Ling didn't answer, she had some headaches, things are really getting more and more, the third prince will do it as soon as possible? He'd better get out sooner.

At this moment, Mu's house has become a mess. Since some of the letters in the secret room were lost, Mu Futai knew in his heart that something would happen sooner or later, and he had no time to take care of the outside world. He didn't have the intention to investigate, but he never thought that his most trusted confidant had kidnapped his youngest son to elope, and Mu Futai had torn Mu Wu's heart at this moment.

"Mu Wu is back!" The servant quickly reported.

"Let him in!" Mu Futai slammed the table and shouted when he heard the report outside in the study.

Mu Wu entered the study with his head lowered and knelt directly on the ground. Mu Futai looked at Mu Wu coldly. The door of the study was closed, leaving only a slit of light shining in and hitting Mu Wu.

"How dare you come back." Mu Futai said coldly.

"Lord please let my family go!" Mu Wu respectfully knelt down and saluted.

Mu Futai slammed the table, "Let me ask you, where is Hong Jin! Why didn't he come back! You are so bold, you actually kidnapped your master to elope!

" To put it badly, the Mu Mansion is already in turmoil at the moment, and maybe something will happen at some time. Mu Wu is the Mu family and should have lived and died together with the Mu Mansion. Mu Wu is not afraid! But Mu Wu couldn't control his heart, I adore the third son, I can't bear to see him being implicated in the Mu Mansion in the future, and I add selfishness, so I took him out, and I have no intention to elope with the third son

. You took my son out, I have to thank you?" Mu Futai said coldly: "Mu Wu, you are so bold! You dare to kidnap the master and curse the mansion!"

"Mu Wu admits the punishment, but three Young Master, Mu Wu has already hidden him far away, my lord, if you still have a fatherly heart for Third Young Master, please declare that Third Young Master passed away! To prevent the collapse of the Mu Mansion Building and implicated Third Young Master!"

"Bold!" Mu Futai roared. "My Mu Mansion will not collapse!"

"If the Crown Prince knows that the letter is lost, my lord, you can't keep the Mu Mansion. If the Third Prince takes the letter, the Prince will be finished! Not to mention the Mu Mansion!" Mu Wu burst into tears anxiously. Come on, he looks loyal and loyal, "Mu Wu is indeed selfish to take away the third son, but he is also worried that the third son will be implicated and betray the country. Sir, you can't deceive yourself any more, the theft of letters is definitely not what ordinary thieves do, we have to think for the worst and plan early!"

Mu Wu burst into tears, his face full of loyalty and tenacity, Mu Futai is still He trusted Mu Wu very much. He almost watched Mu Wu grow up and taught him to be his most effective subordinate. Although he abducted Mu Hongjin and disappointed him, he never doubted Mu Wu's loyalty to Mu Mansion. Mu Futai sat down in embarrassment, raised his hands to cover his face and was exhausted. He lost his letter. He didn't even dare to notify his eldest son, for fear of being known by outsiders.

He was having nightmares every day, dreaming that the Mu Mansion was beheaded by the whole family, but he could not tell anyone, and only a few confidants such as Mu Wu knew about the matter, so Mu Wu felt the same way, and felt that the Mu Mansion could not be protected. , did you do such a rebellious thing?

"Then... Hong Jin is gone, what about Hong Yuan and Hong Cheng?" Mu Futai showed a rare trace of embarrassment and weakness, and seemed to be persuaded by Mu Wu.

"Sir, there are too many people to send away, and they will be noticed." Mu Wu said slowly, "Also, the eldest son, you have to get out of the way."

Mu Futai closed his eyes, "Forget it, you go to do something. , let Hong Jin die of illness! In addition, you take a sum of money and hide it outside, I will cancel your slave registration, and move your household registration out. In the future, if... if something goes wrong, you..."

"Mu Wu understands!" Mu Wu leaned over and gave a big salute.